Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Asuka
96,233 Posts
Mass Effect 1 and 2 is an absolute must. 1 is really only a must though because it makes 2 so much better. 2 is a definate, I'll come to your house and kill you if you don't fucking buy this game must. It's astonishing. The way I describe the quality of the series is to call it a brain orgasm. Mass Effect 2 makes Red Dead Redemption look like a piece of shit.

Gears of War 1 and 2 are musts too.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
Like pyro said Mass effect and gears

also if you are into FPS , Get Halo Reach, Left for dead 2, Splinter Cell

Oh and Get "THE ORANGE BOX" , the ps3 version was made by EA and it sucks

as for XBLA

Splosion man
Shadow Complex
Limbo
Laura croft and the guardian of light
toy soldiers
Geometry wars 1 and 2
Worms

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like pyro said Mass effect and gears

also if you are into FPS , Get Halo Reach, Left for dead 2, Splinter Cell

Oh and Get "THE ORANGE BOX" , the ps3 version was made by EA and it sucks

as for XBLA

Splosion man
Shadow Complex
Limbo
Laura croft and the guardian of light
toy soldiers
Geometry wars 1 and 2
Worms
I can't fucking find the PS3 version at a low price anyways. It's up to $60-$80 bucks when available or nowhere to be found to begin with.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
SplinterCellConviction would be the standout exclusive for me.

And yeh I know it ain't everyone's cup of tea but you should definitely purchase Halo:Reach at some point, whether it be by pre-order or not, it's gonna be very different from previous Halo games.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Mass Effect 1 and 2 is an absolute must. 1 is really only a must though because it makes 2 so much better. 2 is a definate, I'll come to your house and kill you if you don't fucking buy this game must. It's astonishing. The way I describe the quality of the series is to call it a brain orgasm. Mass Effect 2 makes Red Dead Redemption look like a piece of shit.

Gears of War 1 and 2 are musts too.
What you say?

Mass Effect disk 1 and 2 or Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2.
So, Mass Effect 2 still better than Mass Effect 1.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Seems like a lot of the main titles have already been said. I will mention two more XBLA games that no one else has thus far:

Castle Crashers and Trials HD.

·
BULK SEASON
4,427 Posts
I'm not going to repeat what everyone else has said but I will say if you are going to get L4D1 or 2 you need to have a squad or at least a friend to play with because since it is a co-op game you will most likely find a bunch of idiots in versus or campaign online who don't know shit about the game or what they are doing.

·
Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,288 Posts
If you are a fan of JRPG's, I'd higly recommend Lost Odyssey. Magna Carta 2 is also good fun, but Lost Odyssey is a modern masterpiece.

Also, Im suprised no one has mentioned Dead Rising yet, that game is awesome!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts