Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He botches a victory roll and injures his knee while doing it. That shit was the most cringe-worthy embarrassment I saw the entire raw. I thought it was laughable when New Day were all in the ring clapping and they cut to the crowd twice for completely blank faced reactions. Woods had to top that with his fuck up.

Seriously, Samoa Joe can wrestle and is good enough on the mic. How the fuck did this loser get into the wwe before Samoa Joe? HE'S HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Can Samoa Joe shuck and jive fo de cameras massa? Is he a boring embarassing corporate yes man? It seems like Joe doesn't have the qualities it takes to be successful in WWE.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Can Samoa Joe shuck and jive fo de cameras massa? Is he a boring embarassing corporate yes man? It seems like Joe doesn't have the qualities it takes to be successful in WWE.
You forgot that Samoa Joe has legit mat skills and Vince just can't have THAT get in the way of his entertainment.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
I haven't watched Raw for weeks but Xavier Woods is quite a good wrestler, not amazing but certainly decent enough. Crazy how a terrible gimmick and awful creative can affect perceptions.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
new day crowd reactions say most: nothing - silence - felt sorry for them -

How do you think Kofi felt when he clapped two minutes on the ringflor and nobody responded?
We do not need a new day hater thread.
i like big E and hope he survives new day

·
Registered
11,182 Posts
I'd imagine Xavier Woods is one of the lowest paid guys in the WWE. TNA had Joe locked up long-term. Woods is a jobber. They aren't really competing for the same roster position.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
I'm not even black and I get second hand embarrassment whenever these guys come on the screen. The shucking & jiving is hard to watch. Up there with Cryme Tyme. And Big E playing the stereotypical, overly animated black preacher. Yikes. Ik it takes a lot to say no, but it's not as if guys like Woods will be employed six months from now, anyway. They should have had a pair of balls and declined this gimmick. It's terrible and will probably follow them for the rest of their respective careers.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
oh, don't get me wrong, New Day gimmick is pathetic, but it isn't any of the 3 wrestler's fault. The fault is with the VD Connection and creative and the entire idea. ....holy crap, I just got a great idea for a gimmick for them that'd work and even have a name for it. Will be posting it in my Raw suggestions thread at #28

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Xavier Woods was f*cking awful on NXT so there is no excuses for someone giving him the go ahead to be promoted to the main roster.

He has absolutely no redeeming qualities about him.

He is a waste of a wage plain and simple.

When Xavier Woods is Mr Charisma of a 3 man group you know something is seriously wrong.

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,908 Posts
Big E has really embraced the racist, insulting gimmick. Woods needs to get on board and start shining shoes before he is future endeavoured.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Xavier woods is pretty damn talented. Not as good as Joe but then again not many in the industry today touches a prime joe. Its all booking. Consequenses creed was one of the most exciting x-division wrestlers in tna but fast forward to wwe he sucks as xavier woods. Same can be said for R truth who was AMAZING in tna. Wwe have so many talented guys they dont do jackshit with and waste. They need to bring back the brandsplit.

For fucks sake Kofi is pretty damn good to and was over for years but eventually people grew sick of him because wwe didnt capitalize on his momentum. Big e.... honestly dont see much in him but even he could be used better.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts