Wrestling Forum banner

Xavier Woods Keeping Kayfabe Alive; Kurt Angle in Los Angeles

4899 34
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...ier-woods-missing-wwe-hell-in-a-cell-tonight/

As some of you may know, Xavier Woods is reportedly getting married this weekend. To cover his absence from the PPV, he taped up his ribs and uploaded this picture on Twitter to appear groggy. This comes off the heels of our discussion about breaking kayfabe on social media last week. I think Xavier is a very smart man for doing it this way, instead of the Rusev and Lana way, which was bound to end badly for them.

In other news, Kurt Angle may be in attendance for HIAC tonight, as he uploaded himself hanging with Booker T yesterday evening:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Re: Xavier Woods, Keeping Kayfabe Alive

The funny thing is, they'll probably tell us all about the wedding on Raw the next night. I applaud his efforts though.
That's actually something I could see them doing :lol. Nice effort though, Xavier.

Not looking too much into the Kurt stuff cause I think he's still contracted to TNA until January but that would be a awesome surprise.

Reactions: gsm1988

· Crazy Cat Lady
4,236 Posts
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...ier-woods-missing-wwe-hell-in-a-cell-tonight/

As some of you may know, Xavier Woods is reportedly getting married this weekend. To cover his absence from the PPV, he taped up his ribs and uploaded this picture on Twitter to appear groggy. This comes off the heels of our discussion about breaking kayfabe on social media last week. I think Xavier is a very smart man for doing it this way, instead of the Rusev and Lana way, which was bound to end badly for them.

In other news, Kurt Angle may be in attendance for HIAC tonight, as he uploaded himself hanging with Booker T yesterday evening:

He's so cute aha, I love how he doesnt bring his personal life into WWE, really helps the story tbh.

· Registered
2,967 Posts
If Angle answered that US Open challenge, that would be amazing for so many reasons. But...it's not gonna happen for so many reasons.

· Banned
8,575 Posts
Xaviour getting married I can gurantee his wedding pics will leak online

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.