Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
XAIN YOU SUCK BALLS! you thought it would be funny to change my title for no apparent reason and then start bitchin' about me all over the place well guess what you have just made me make a drop down box all about you (no points for guessing which one)

so like i sain before YOU SUCK BALLS!!!!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no my bud changed my title again afterwards but i'm just pissed off at the fact that the Ballsucker changed it in the first place.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm i wonder who that could be i'll give you one clue HE SUCKS BALLS!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I'm glad somebody changed it again, you should have earned points to change it back rather than have your buddies do it for you.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
yea but if your allowed to change it to something not funny..why not be able 2 change it back then to something positive? Damn dude stop thinking so damn negativly..and if you do wanna know..it was me that changed it..i9 had the points so i decided 2 change it..so it wasn't that great..oh well..

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Why would you waste your points just to help a friend? It is a waste of points to change it back. Old Skool always relys on others to change it to a positive thing, but if he wants it changed positive, he should change it back.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
don't you dare judge me you little bastard the only reason you're saying that i rely on friends to change that's because i have friends and you don't so why don't you go suck your mom's dick, big woop you changed your's without help good for you, but don't judge me for changing mine a different way.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Dude I don't mind wasting my points on my friends...shit i get 1,000 a day cause i post 100-200 times a day i won't lie.. See I was brought up 2 back up your friends NO MATTER WHAT..Computer or no computer I respect him I respect W-OLF, Romeking and many others here And If I wanna waste my points..Then I have the Right to..But I think Old Skool can handle his own things

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
I now have a hate for Old Skool. After I changed his title a friend changed it back. You even have points for it. You've earned nothing on your own here, you are just using their points to your advantage.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Old Skool said:
don't you dare judge me you little bastard the only reason you're saying that i rely on friends to change that's because i have friends and you don't so why don't you go suck your mom's dick, big woop you changed your's without help good for you, but don't judge me for changing mine a different way.
1. I never had to change my usertitle.

2. I have real friends, I don't need to make them over the internet.

3. STFU before your vain in your forehead pops.

4. You are an ass.

·
Banned
976 Posts
Old Skool said:
Is he your actual friend from your town, neighbor hood or is it someone you don't no from the internet that you say is your friend. If it is someone form the internet, you need to turn around from the computer, get outside and get a life.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
He told me not to judge him and then went on to judge me. Old Skool is a hypocrite.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
i believe that the points damien used were his to do as he saw fit .if he was using them on a friend they definitely werent wasted i d done it too. im definitely not using them on anything hell i get enough points to change it everyday if i saw fit.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
You're just saying that it was fine because you are in that little kliq. It is annoying watching all of Old Skool's bitches changing his title back and him not wasting any points doing it for himself. He probably has a lot of points in the bank.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Did you even read through this thread at all?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
first of all STFU sinner and dude you can't be too smart if you put that i'm going to hell when your username is the sinner so shut up

1 - 20 of 51 Posts