Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it is well known now that X-Pac is one of the more hated wrestlers. But there was a time when he was pretty well liked as a member of DX from 1998 to 2000. I thought he got stale after that. What did you guys think of X-Pac from 1998 to 2000?

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
I was always a fan of Pac to be honest, i'm sure he's a douche in real life but he was always entertaining in the ring and could always draw heel heat very easily. He's style of wrestling was always entertaining too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
X.Pac was dam good when he was with DX and he also worked well when he teamed with Kane. I do not hate him but many do and I do not understand why. I remember his early days as the 123 kid who thought he would had been so hated today? I still think he could wrestle well.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,753 Posts
I quite liked X-Pac, I liked his WWF run, he was pretty talented, you know, before the drugs and Chyna.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
He was alright, I was never a DX fan tbh... Loved watching Kane kick hiss skinny ass!

Was a fan of him when I was like 6 (back as 1-2-3 Kid) though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
He was alright, I was never a DX fan tbh... Loved watching Kane kick hiss skinny ass!

Was a fan of him when I was like 6 (back as 1-2-3 Kid) though.
Kane & X.Pac worked well as a team and had a good feud. I feel them working together really did help both men at the time. They also had some good matches.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
X-Pac was one of my favs back then.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
X.Pac was dam good when he was with DX and he also worked well when he teamed with Kane. I do not hate him but many do and I do not understand why. I remember his early days as the 123 kid who thought he would had been so hated today? I still think he could wrestle well.
Reasons why people hate X-Pac:

1. He made a sex tape with Chyna

2. When DX disbanded and everyone got a different gimmick, X-Pac still stayed the same jumpy, hyper DX guy. Even in his recent TNA run he was still doing the crotch chop.

3. Total druggie, won't be surprised if he dies of an overdose in the next 10 years.

4. People say he is a total douche in real life.

5. He was the leader of X-Factor, nuff said.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I hated him because of the Bronco Buster

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
all the drugs, this guy had all the tools.....go high flyer, do technical, brawl, was a baby face, was a heel, won everywhere, always put on good matches, could talk on the mic, actually looked different than everyone, perfect size to play off all types of wrestlers. then of course his attitude in real life. just another guy who could have been great that fucked up. plus what someone saide earlier about still being dx , but at that point i believe he was drugging and wwe prolly didnt give a fuck

·
Registered
455 Posts
I absolutely loved him back in those days, but i was a blind DX mark.Anybody who joined DX back in those days wouldve been loved by me

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
I was an X Pac fan when I was a kid. I'd run up and down the house like an idiot screaming, "MAKE SOME NOOOOOIIIISE" whenever his entrance music hit. Also I'd do some crotch chops.

Other than that my memories of him are vague. Well there was a time some bitch spelt his name with fries, but who cares?

But rewatching some old RAWs, I gotta say he was pretty over.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I thought he was OK. I didn't like him but I didn't hate him either.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Always been entertained by X-Pac. He also seems like a real chill dude.

Honestly it's hard tot uink of many attitude era rasslers I hated.

Mean Street Posse were some... never liked Kurrgan and the rest of the oddity retards.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I watched his Summerslam '95 match with Hakushi the other day, and it drove home what a great wrestler Sean Waltman was (is?). I didn't watch during the Attitude Era, so I don't know how annoying he was on a weekly basis though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts