Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 477 Posts

·
Banned
28,110 Posts
Re: X-Men: Dark Phoenix (November 2, 2018)

Teased in last year’s X-Men: Apocalypse, Dazzler is headed to the big screen! EW has confirmed that Alison Blaire will be featured in a small role in next year’s X-Men: Dark Phoenix. No one has been cast quite yet, but the magazine notes that Taylor Swift is not planning to play the part. The musician was long rumoured for a Dazzler cameo after appearing on social media posts from the X-Men: Apocalypse set.

A mutant, Alison Blaire has the ability to generate fantastic display of light. Hiding the fact that she’s the one generating them, Dazzler used her powers to support her music career, quickly becoming a star.
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/861583-dazzler-dark-phoenix#/slide/1

·
Registered
17,496 Posts

Dazzler has been in various scripts since X2. At this point I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Registered
17,496 Posts

Pixie Lott? I don't really know anything about current music.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts

I am looking forward to this both as an X-men fan but also as someone who enjoys movies where women turn evil and start causing random CGI destruction.

Reactions: zrc

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,568 Posts

Sophie what are your thoughts on Meddle?

I don't really like getting into other people's business imo.

ok, what about Animals?

I love animals. I'm a vegan.
They should ask her about The Wall.

"We should build one to keep the Mexicans out."

·
Premium Member
9,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #140

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/x-men-dark-phoenix-evan-peters-returning-as-quicksilver-1018062

'X-Men: Dark Phoenix': Evan Peters Returning as Quicksilver (Exclusive)

Lamar Johnson, one of the stars of the Canadian show 'The Next Step,' is also joining the cast.

Evan Peters is rejoining the X-Men.

The actor, who played the breakout character Quicksilver in X-Men: Days of Future Past and X-Men: Apocalypse, is reprising his role as the mutant speedster for X-Men: Dark Phoenix.

Also coming on board the movie, which is beginning production in Montreal this week, is Lamar Johnson, one of the stars of the BAFTA Award-winning Canadian show The Next Step.

Dark Phoenix is bringing back the recent mainstays of the X-Men franchise — Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy and Nicholas Hoult — as well as reuniting the younger actors of Apocalypse — Sophie Turner, Alexandra Shipp, Tye Sheridan and Kodi Smit-McPhee — as it adapts a key storyline from the X-Men comics.

Longtime X-Men steward Simon Kinberg is writing and making his directorial debut with the movie, which is slated to open Nov. 2, 2018.

Peters' Quicksilver was not part of the story when it was first told in the comic book medium, but the character has become an audience favorite with his appearances in the two previous X-Men movies.

Johnson's character is being kept under wraps.

Peters, repped by CAA and Ziffren Brittenham, has starred in multiple seasons of American Horror Story and last year appeared with Michael Shannon in Elvis & Nixon.

Johnson will next appear in the thriller Kings with Daniel Craig and Halle Berry. He is repped by WME, LINK Entertainment, and Jackoway Tyerman.

121 - 140 of 477 Posts