Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last two, maybe three weeks, I've found a recurring problem when making new replies, in that when I click on 'Submit Reply', I get a message saying please wait while the WYSIWYG editor loads, or something to that effect.

The first time this happened, I figured that I should give it a few moments to load up, but after a minute or two, when I tried again, I was given the same message.

I eventually gave up, and just made a reply in the quick reply section, but this means I cant use smilies etc when making posts.

On occassions, the editor works, and on others it doesnt. Is this a problem in general with the forum, or is it a problem with my computer?? I find it hard to beleive my computer would be the problem as the WYSIWYG worked perfectly for a long time, until recently.

Would there be any way that I can fix this problem, or is it something I should just deal with, with no way it can be fixed??

Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
i have noticed that to, but i mostly only use the Quick Reply box

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I usually use the quick reply box unless I am posting something for BTB or making a new thread but have experienced no problms with the WYSIWYG editor on the occasions I have used it.

·
Banned
759 Posts
I use the WYSIWYG every time I post and have not had a problem at all...ever.
Have you changed any settings on your puter or installed a new program or Java that may be interfering by any chance?
At any rate you can probably do a Google search and find some support specs for WYSIWYG problems. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts