Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
None. More. Hated.
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously. This is a crossroads moment for WWE. What direction are we going in here? More Rollins boredom or the hottest character in wrestling?

·
Registered
24,507 Posts
Yep.

I mean I could go into a deep analysis about it but yeah, they booked this. The Fiend's hot as hell right now, he needs to go over. Simple as that.

Rollins is great and he'll have plenty of more moments in the future. But you rehabbed Bray for a year and now you have gold in your hands. Don't throw it away.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
This thread was made already.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,986 Posts
Yea, I'm hoping Bray Wyatt is the next Universal Champion. He's the perfect choice to beat Seth Rollins as the Fiend.

Plus, Wyatt SHOULD win since he's a hot act right now, and his character as the Fiend should NOT be losing in his 2nd match.

Edit:

Until Wyatt wins the Universal title (or another heel if it isn't him for some reason), at least there's Rollins as a solid choice to be the champion in the meantime :eek:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Rollins is hot as hell, Fiend didn't need to go after a title yet at all, I feel it's all just wrong timing and I am scared for what they are gonna do. Rollins can take the L without a problem, Bray can't under any circumstances. I really don't like this booking at all even though I knew exactly what they were doing, I was sort of hoping they would hold of on him till he was well established as a massive unstoppable monster. I am so invested in this character that I am legitimately worried about this program

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
He's jobbing. Attacking the champion the PPV before a title match and then losing is RIGHT out of the WWE playbook.

We can't EVER have anything nice. I'm glad they warned me in advance, so I can turn it off and de-invest right now.

It's a sad state of affairs when the most exciting things in wrestling are Asukas Youtube channel where she plays video games at a kindergarten level and Jericho making a joke about champagne.

·
seth will never be cool!
995 Posts
He should just to relieve us of the tedium that is a rollins reign. He managed to put yet another crowd to sleep tonight. :Cocky

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Yep.

I mean I could go into a deep analysis about it but yeah, they booked this. The Fiend's hot as hell right now, he needs to go over. Simple as that.

Rollins is great and he'll have plenty of more moments in the future. But you rehabbed Bray for a year and now you have gold in your hands. Don't throw it away.
Which means they'll do exactly that. :fuckthis

·
None. More. Hated.
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rollins is hot as hell, Fiend didn't need to go after a title yet at all, I feel it's all just wrong timing and I am scared for what they are gonna do. Rollins can take the L without a problem, Bray can't under any circumstances. I really don't like this booking at all even though I knew exactly what they were doing, I was sort of hoping they would hold of on him till he was well established as a massive unstoppable monster. I am so invested in this character that I am legitimately worried about this program
Hot as hell? Did you hear the reaction to him winning tonight? Lmao

·
Registered
175 Posts
From listening to the boos during his match against Braun Strowman, I'm positive that we all want Rollins to drop the title to Bray at HIAC. We're all tired of seeing both Rollins and Kofi world champions.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Vince doesn't know how to book a character like the Fiend as champ

He does know how to keep booking a bland babyface Seth champion run

Also the opportunity to have Maggle screaming HE'S THE BEASTSLAYER AAAAAND THE FIENDSLAYER!!!!!!! like that is exciting is too much for Vince to resist probably

Reactions: phyfts

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,186 Posts
Fucking WWE! They love booking themselves into corners, either Bray wins the title way too early carries until Mania and loses continuing his reverse Undertaker streak, or he loses at HiaC which will kill all his momentum and make everybody think he's still the "Eater of Pins".

Him winning right now might be worse than him losing, there's no way they'd be able to keep Bray fresh for 7 months with him being on TV all the time as champ and if he's an absentee champ like Lesnar it'll make people turn on him. I can't see any way for WWE to not ruin this, if there are any optimists out there please give me some hope.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Fucking WWE! They love booking themselves into corners, either Bray wins the title way too early carries until Mania and loses continuing his reverse Undertaker streak, or he loses at HiaC which will kill all his momentum and make everybody think he's still the "Eater of Pins".

Him winning right now might be worse than him losing, there's no way they'd be able to keep Bray fresh for 7 months with him being on TV all the time as champ and if he's an absentee champ like Lesnar it'll make people turn on him. I can't see any way for WWE to not ruin this, if there are any optimists out there please give me some hope.
Who gives a fuck if they turn on him? He's a heel.

Also, he won't be an absentee champion like Brock. He won't be on tv as much as Rollins, but he'll be on tv. Most weeks, there's a Funhouse, or an appearance. And btw, people DIDN'T turn on Lesnar because he wasn't there. The reason they turned on him is because, in an attempt to get Roman Reigns cheered, they told you that Brock Lesnar was using his political power to never show up because he hated pro wrestling, didn't want to work, didn't want to do anything. It wasn't just "Brock's not here, booo", it was an active, deliberate smear campaign against Brock to make him look like a villain for having a better deal than everybody else, which will not happen with Bray, because #1, he'll be semi active unlike Brock, #2, they're not trying to sabotage his overness to get somebody else like Roman over, #3, everybody knows he doesn't have any power, and #4, everybody knows he loves the business because he comes from a wrestling family, and you don't put the amount of work he does into his characters if you don't.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.