Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fine with the Wyatt Family getting a big rub to elevate them to the main event, but if this is part of the "Corporation" storyline which it clearly is with Bray claiming "the devil made me do it" and unless this is a major WWE fuck up(could be) it'd be stupid to have Bryan pulled out of the Corporation storyline even if just for one PPV.

Don't get me wrong I like the Wyatt's, but Bray has a fucking god complex, he's not someone who should be working for anybody. The guy is a maniac who's truly supposed to be believe he's ABOVE everyone. Not taking orders from an executive in a suit. The Shield are fine for that because it fits their gimmick, they're paid hired guns, mercenaries basically. They debuted that way being paid off by Heyman to keep Punk as champ, so it fit to have them be HHH's puppet enforcers.

For months, it looked like we could have a great SS tag match for once with all the parties involved in this storyline. Now they're just going to stick Reigns and Rollins in another tag team title match, while Ambrose defends his US title against some fucking mid carder like Big E?

Either way WWE's made a mistake, whether it's Bryan being pulled out of the Corporation storyline, or having the Wyatt's become the McMahon's new enforcers. I'm going to guess it's the latter just due to the fact Kane was probably brainwashed by them and has given his services to the McMahon's.

Fuck this company, I'm sure Reigns will be the only guy who gets a big push as a face after the break up, while Rollins turns into a jobbing smiling babyface, and Ambrose get's a one month push before being lost in the mix like Wade Barrett after Nexus.

/rant over.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
there's no indication that the wyatts works for hhh/stephanie, from what i saw is what wyatt has been doing the past few weeks and attacking random guys because he's a nut job.
Which makes this whole potential fued with Bryan/Punk/Wyatts even more :allen1 .

Punk, and Bryan to become the guys who give rubs,and put on great matches but get no title shots.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which makes this whole potential fued with Bryan/Punk/Wyatts even more :allen1 .

Punk, and Bryan to become the guys who give rubs,and put on great matches but get no title shots.
Exactly.

Taking Bryan out of the storyline is just stupid, because it's been entirely about his struggle against a tyrannical regime. As I said, I would have no issues and would have loved if they just did a Wyatt/Punk program. Bryan should be leading his own Survivor Series team against Orton and The Shield though.

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
Bryan will not be out of the Corporation storyline, but his focus is away from Randy Orton if you get what I mean. If Punk/Bryan team up to take on Wyatt Family - that will be huge, and the pop Punk and Bryan will get is gonna be immense.

·
Butter My Arse
12,765 Posts
Seriously, people need to stop jumping to conclusions around here. Wyatts working with Vince? They're replacing The Shield? Sorry, but when the fuck did this happen.

The over analysis needs to stop. Just take a deep breath, watch the damn show and then get on with your life.

The only thing we know is that Punk and Bryan got attacked. THAT'S IT. 'oh fuck sake theyre getting buried' 'its obvious hhh is the devil' 'bryan wont be champion ever again'. Give it a rest.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
21,363 Posts
The Wyatts target their opponents pretty randomly, which is what pretty much happened with Punk and Bryan. I don't recall HHH or Steph out there with them. Plus, the Wyatts are a step up from Axel and Ryback, plus I am tired of seeing Bryan vs. Orton.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts