Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you read this BTB before the problems on the site happened then you would know what is going on. If not, i will tell you.

Raw champions

WWE Champion: Shawn Michaels (Won it from Cena at Unforgiven)
Intercontinental champion: Carlito
Womens Title: Trish Stratus
Tag Team Champions: Hurricane and Rosey

Next PPV: New Years Revolution on Jan 1 2006 at the Aloha Stadium.

Smackdown Champions:

World Champion: John Bradshaw Layfield (Won it from Batista at Summerslam)
United States Champion: Chris Benoit
Cruiserweight Champion: Nunzio
Tag Team Champions: MNM

Next PPV: Armageddon on December 11 2005.

Ok if you didn't know what went on one the first five shows here it is:

Raw​

On the 1st show, HBK defends his title against Eugene and denfends it. HHH attacks him and says the next week, it will be him vs. HBK for the title. Also bWo attack H & R. Big Show attacks Shelton Benjamin.

On the second Raw, HBK defends against HHH when Angle comes down and interferes, costing HHH the match. After the match, Angle puts HHH through the table! Vince comes out later and says at New Years Revolution it will be HBK vs. RVD vs. either Kane and Cena or Jericho and Edge. HHH vs. Angle in a Last Man Standing match, bWo vs. H & R, Trish defending against Lita and Victoria, Big Show vs. Benjamin, Masters vs. Hardy for the right to face Carlito and New Years Revolution.

On the most recent Raw, well here it is!

WWWI Raw
11-28-05
Live from Charleston South Carolina

We open up with a video recap of last week ending with the announcement at the end of the show. The pyro and fireworks go off as the music plays and JR and King welcome us to Raw!

JR: Welcome to Monday Night Raw! I am JR alongside Jerry “The King” Lawler!
King: Oh boy what a night! In the main event we have Edge and Chris Jericho vs. Kane and Cena with the winners getting title shots!
JR: Not only titles shots, title shots in X-Treme HIAC!

Vince McMahon’s music hits and he comes down to the ring to a big pop.

Vince: All week, people have been asking me, “Will it be sort of like a HIAC?”, “Will it be big?”, and “How big of a toll will it take on their bodies. It will take a huge toll on their bodies!! See if you are wondering why it is outside here it is! See it is three cells stacked on top of each other! It will be 3 times higher then on a regular cell! Also it will work like this, on the 1st cell, there will be all four men on it. They will fight and there is a ladder from the 1st to 2nd cell. The first 3 members to climb to the ladder to the second cell will be victorious and move on. The one who doesn’t, is eliminated. On the second cell, it is the same thing! But in the third cell, we will be down to 2! You climb a ladder up to the top of the cell, climb another ladder and grab the title belt and you win! So you can say. If you fall off, you might die! Shawn Michaels, Rob Van Dam, John Cena, Kane, Chris Jericho, and Edge, good luck as you will need it!

He leaves as the crowd shows no reaction as they are all shocked.

JR: So I guess it is a mix between 3 HIAC’s and 4 Ladder matches?
King: Yep and this will be maybe the match of forever!

Commercial

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is for the #1 contendership for the Intercontinental Championship! Coming to the ring first, weighing in at 275 pounds, Chris Masters!

His music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

JR: What a strong man this is King!
King: Shut up and take this time to stare!

Lillian Garcia: And weighing in at 225 pounds, Matt Hardy!

His music hits and he comes to the ring to a pop.

Then Carlito’s music hits and he makes his way to the commentary box!

King: Welcome to the commentary box! I know it isn’t as cool as the Cabana but its all JR’s fault!
JR: Pardon me?!
Carlito: Speaking of the Cabana, I know you will be watch when I have Triple H and Shawn Michaels on the show?!

Matt Hardy is paying attention to Carlito as Masters attacks him from behind!

Chris Masters vs. Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy is down and Masters gets on him and hammers away. Matt Hardy covers up but it is no use as Masters strength is too much. He picks him up and whips him into the ropes. He comes back and Masters hits a clothesline. He picks him up and hits a Lateral Press Slam! He picks him up again and hits another one! Matt Hardy is hurt now. He picks him up for another one but instead throws him over like that!

JR: Look at that strength!
King: Man looks like you will be facing Masters at New Years Revolution!
Carlito: Looks cool!

He goes outside to get him and whips him into the table. He then whips him into the steel steps! He rolls him back into the ring.
…1…
………………………
…2…
Kick out
Masters whips him into the ropes but Matt Hardy comes back with a high elbow! The referee begins his count! 1----------------------------2--------------------------------3-----------------4--------------------------------------5--------------------------6 They both get up. Masters goes for a clothesline but Matt Hardy catches it and hits a Side Effect!
…1…
…………………………
…2…
………………………..
Kick out!
Matt Hardy argues but then hits another one! He goes to the top rope and hits a leg drop!
…1…
……………………….
…2…
……………………….
Another kick out! Matt goes for a Twist of Fate but Masters blocks it and throws him down. Matt gets up groggy and walks into a Polish Hammer! Matt’s nose is bleeding!
…1…
……………………..
…2…
…………………….
Kick out!!! Masters is in shock but then gets behind him. Matt gets up and Chris locks in the Masterlock!

King: It’s over!
JR: Hate to say it but I think you are right!

He throws him around like a rag doll for about 30 seconds or so but then Hardy passes out but the referee doesn’t check. Matt falls to his knees and luckily, Matt’s hand lands on the ropes! The ref tells him to break the hold. He gets frustrated but then smiles and covers him!
…1…
……………………..
…2…
…………………….
KICK OUT! The crowd goes wild and Masters is going crazy! He turns around and argues with the referee. Mat rolls him up!
…1…
…………………….
…2…
……………………
3!

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match and #1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship, Matt Hardy!

He celebrates but he turns around and Carlito takes his head off with the title belt!

Carlito: You may think you are cool, but you still aren’t!

Carlito’s music hits and he goes to the back to huge heat.

JR: What did Matt do to deserve that!?
King: He did something, but don’t ask me, ask Carlito!
JR: He is scared. Scared he is going to lose the title to Matt Hardy at New Years Revolution!
King: Oh please!

Backstage
Matt: See Lita, now we can both be champions! I will be helping you, but will you be helping me?
Lita: Of course I will! I mean what am I good for if I can’t?
Matt: Very funny, now I gotta go talk to talk to Eric Bischoff I will be back in a minute!

They kiss and Matt leaves.

Shelton Benjamin’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Lillian: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Shelton Benjamin!

He gets in the ring and gets a mic.

Shelton: Now last week, I found out I had to go against the Big Show at New Years Revolution! See I don’t have a problem with it! He thinks I am cocky?! Well he should wait to see how cocky I am when I hit the T-Bone and pin him 1, 2, 3! But to lift that fat freak up, I will need practice so I am asking for a big man from the back to come to the ring!

After 10 seconds Viscera’s music hits and he comes down to a pop.

JR: Shelton is a good athlete and all but can he lift Viscera?
King: I don’t think he knows what he has gotten into!

Shelton: See I have to beat Big Show at New Years Revolution so tonight I will have a practice match against you! And it starts right now! He kicks him in the jaw!

Shelton Benjamin vs. Viscera

Shelton stomps on him and Viscera gets up pushes him away. Shelton runs at him but falls down when he hits him. Viscera picks him up and throws him down. He whips him into the turnbuckle and splashes him. He comes out and Viscera hits a Spinning Heel Kick! He runs off the ropes and goes for a splash but Shelton moves. Viscera gets up and Benjamin dropkicks his knee and takes him down to one knee. He then dropkicks his head and he falls down completely!

JR: Well he did it, he took Viscera down!
King: But can he capitalize on it?

He goes to the top rope and goes for a crossbody and hits it! No he catches him and hits a Falling Powerslam! Shelton Benjamin is holding his ribs now! Viscera picks him up and hits a Samoan Drop!
…1…
……………………..
…2…
…………………….
Kick out! Viscera cannot believe it. He gets him up and whips him into the ropes. He comes back with a hard forearm! They both get up and Benjamin goes for a kick but Viscera blocks it. He spins around and hits the Dragon Whip! He lifts him and goes for a T-Bone. Viscera is too heavy and he cannot. Viscera picks him up and goes for his Powerbomb, but at the last moment, Shelton sweeps his legs out from under him and lands on him in West Coast Pop position sort of!
…1…
…………………………..
…2…
………………………….
…3…!

Lillian: And you winner via pinfall, Shelton Benjamin!

Big Show comes from behind but Shelton sees him and hits a superkick. He goes to the top and hits a top rope bulldog! He lifts him and goes for a T-Bone, but once again cannot! Big Show grabs him by his throat and hits a massive chokeslam and leaves him in the ring knocked out.

Commercial

When we come back we see Matt Hardy in the hall walking to his and Lita’s locker room.

Matt: Lita I have good ne…

He looks in the room but no Lita

He goes around and asks people if they have seen Lita. On the titontron, Carlito appears.

Carlito: Matt, Matt, Matt! I can’t believe you are so stupid! Leaving your girlfriend in a room al by herself with the door open and you leave her! No wonder she left you in the 1st place! I can’t believe she came back to you! Anyway Matt, Stupidity has a Price, and the price is Lita! If you want to see her again, I strongly consider you forfeit that match at New Years Revolution, because if you don’t, things between me and Lita will get not cool, but warm. And dat, das cool!

The camera shows the back of his car trunk Lita screaming! Carlito laughs and gets in his car and drives away! Matt is shown backstage watching it on TV. He gets frustrated and throws the TV into the wall and breaks it!

JR: Carlito is a sick little idiot. Matt Hardy will make him pay!
King: Matt will JR now be quiet. I even think that is wrong.
JR: And you are…

Hurricane’s music hits

Lillian: Ladies and Gentlemen, weighing in at 190 pounds, The Hurricane!

BWo’s music hits

Lillian: And his opponent, Steven Richards!

Hurricane vs. Steven Richards
They lock up and Steven locks in an arm bar. Hurricane hits 2 elbows and fights back with an arm bar of his own. Steven does a front flip and throws Hurricane off of him! Hurricane and Steven stare at each other again and then they lock up. Steven locks in a headlock. He has it in for a while but Hurricane sends him into the ropes. He comes back and Hurricane does his, “What’s up wit dat” move. Steven runs at Hurricane but he hits an arm drag. He hits another one. On the third one, he locks in an arm bar. Hurricane picks him up and hits a dropkick!
…1…
………………………
…2…
………………………
Kick out
Hurricane sends him off the ropes and hits a clothesline. He hits another one. He hits a backbody drop. He whips him into the turnbuckle and jumps from halfway across the ring and splashes him in the corner! He comes out groggy and Hurricane hits a suplex. He runs off the ropes and hits an elbow drop. He goes to the top rope and hits a huge splash!
…1…
……………………..
…2…
……………………..

Kick out!
Hurricane is shocked! Blue Meanie tries to distract Hurricane but Rosey pulls him off the apron. Hurricane locks in a type of arm bar. Steven is in it for about 20 seconds. He starts screaming! He cannot stand it much longer but luckily makes it to the ropes. Hurricane gets him up but Steven hits an eye rake. Steven starts punching Hurricane. Hurricane is about to fall down, but then he hits Steven in his injured arm! He falls down in pain! Hurricane gets up. He signals for him to get up as he stands behind him. Steven gets up and Hurricane hits the Eye of the Hurricane!
…1…
………………………..
…2…
………………………
Blue Meanie gets on the apron. This time however Hurricane dropkicks him off. He badmouths him. Steven gets up ad tells Hurricane to turn around. He does and Steven hits the Steven Kick!
…1…
………………………
…2…
………………………
…3!

Lillian: Winner via pinfall, Steven Richards!

JR: A very good win for bWo as they needed that victory!
King: New tag team champions at New Years Revolution!
JR: That could very well be true King.

In Kane’s locker room
Kane is in his room getting ready when John Cena knocks on the door and opens it up.

Cena: Yo what’s up?
Kane: Nothin much.
Cena: I know, tonight we will be a team, but at New Years Revolution, there will be no teams. If I have to pin you, I will! But tonigh-
Kane: Listen John. I know. Tonight, we are teammates! And we will win, but sane thing here. At New Years Revolution, I will walk away with the championship!
Cena: Well let the best man win! But we gotta worry bout tonight too. Do you have a plan?

Kane tells Cena to come near. He whispers something in his ear. Cena smiles and they shake.

JR: These two will be working as a team later tonight, but if they make it to New Years Revolution, it will be no teams!
King: Don’t count Edge and Jericho out though!

Commercial

When we come back, Matt Stryker’s music hits!

Matt: Ok I am not getting enough attention here. So I am going to earn it! So will my opponent come on out!

Music hits and some Jobber comes to the ring. He says his name is Joe Malu.

Matt Stryker vs. Joe Malu

They shake hands and then Joe kicks him in the groin. He clubs his back. Matt drops down to one knee. Joe locks in a headlock. After about 20 seconds Matt sends him into the ropes. Joe comes back and Matt hits a clothesline. Another. He gets up and walks right into an inverted Atomic Drop! Joe bounces up and down and Matt hits a dropkick. He whips him into the turnbuckle. He walks over to him and puts him on the top. He gets on the top too. He grabs him in position for a Rock Bottom but spins and hits the reverses STO! Matt gets up and smiles He runs to the ropes and bounces off and hits a Corkscrew on him! He is still not done though as he picks Joe up and gets him in F-U position. He hits a reverse F-U type move as he throws him off by his feet!
…1…
………………..
…2…
……………….
…3…

Lillian: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner, Matt Stryker!

JR: What an impressive win for Matt Stryker!
King: He absolutely killed that kid. He never had a chance!
JR: But still to come tonight, Kane and Cena vs. Edge and Jericho with the winner having the opportunity of a lifetime to win the championship!
King: But now lets send you back with coach as he interviews the arrogant Kurt Angle!

Josh: Kurt, how do you feel about having to face Triple H at New Years Revolution in a Last Man Standing match?
Kurt: See Joshy, I have a job to do. The job is to make Triple H tap out!
Josh: But you can’t win that way?
Kurt: Oh I bet you I can Josh! See my plans always work! This one will be the same way. And at the Royal Rumble I will win the WWE championship and never lose it!
Josh: What is your plan?
Kurt: Phew. You can be dumber than Maria sometimes. You think I would tell you my plan so Trips could hear it and counter it. (Josh shakes his head yes) Well Joshy then you have problems. And Triple H, at New Years Revolution you will have problems which means, after I beat you so badly, you will not be able to stand. Because I WILL break you Ankle at New Years Revolution because I am the best friggin wrestler on Raw. Oh its true, its true!

JR: Strong words from the Olympic Gold Medallist!
King: This is tough. Who will be the last man standing, The Game or the Gold Medallist?
JR: Nonetheless at New Years Revolution there will be carnage. Not only from that match but also from the match in which just after the commercial break we will decide who will be in. Stay tuned we will be back!

Commercial

Kane’s music hits and he comes out.

JR: Kane has been the champion 1 time although he only had it for 24 hours.
King: And you know he is ready to win it again!

John Cena’s music hits and he come to a huge pop!

JR: John Cena was the champion before Eric Bischoff screwed him and HBK won the title.
King: Yup and he may be the hungriest person for the title in the match!

Chris Jericho’s music hits and he comes out to heat.

JR: Jericho has been a champion before.
King: That includes turning both the Rock and Stone
Cold away in the same night!

Edge’s music hits and he comes out to mixed reactions

JR: Edge has come so close to winning the title
King: It is only a matter of time before Edge becomes champion!

Kane and John Cena vs. Chris Jericho and Edge

Cena and Jericho start things off. They lock up and Jericho locks in a headlock. Cena counters it into a headlock of his own. Then once again Jericho counters it into another headlock. Cena is in it for about 30 seconds this time. At last, he picks Jericho up and throws him down face first. Jericho gets up and walks into Cena who hits a clothesline. Jericho gets up and Cena starts with the punches. He hits about 5 and Jericho spins around. He goes for a clothesline but Cena ducks and gets him in F-U position! Jericho slides off and rolls out of the ring. Cena laughs while Edge and Jericho talk. Jericho gets back in the ring and him and Cena lock up. Cena locks in a headlock. After 20 seconds, Jericho spins around and hits a poke to the eye of Cena. Cena spins around into the ropes and turns around into a dropkick from Jericho. Jericho whips him into the ropes and Cena comes back and is hit with a vicious clothesline!
…1…
………………….
…2…
…………………..
Kick out. Jericho grabs him and he goes to his corner and tags Edge in. Jericho holds Cena as Edge kicks him a couple of times. Cena foes down and Edge picks him up and hits a suplex. Edge whips him into the ropes and when he comes back, Edge knees him in his stomach. He whips him and does the same thing. Edge whips him into the turnbuckle. He hits him in the groin a couple of times, working on it as it has taken a lot of damage. He whips him into the other turnbuckle and Spears him against it. Cena is coughing trying to get his breath. Edge tags Jericho in. Edge picks Cena up and whips him off the ropes. He comes back and he throws him over like a flapjack although his groin lands right on Jericho’s knee! Cena is down again holding his groin. Jericho gets on the ground and locks in a submission that is something like the Gory Bomb. Cena immediately starts yelling in pain. Jericho has a smile on his face thinking Cena will give up. After 45 seconds Cena stops yelling and it appears that he is out!
Hand drops once
Hand drops twice
On the third time Cena stays alive and almost is able to fight out of it until Jericho hits the Gory Bomb! Jericho sits smiling and finally rolls him over for the cover!
…1…
……………….
…2…
………………..
Kick out! Jericho is shocked! He picks him up and kicks him in his groin. He whips him into the ropes and hits a Springboard dropkick! Cena walks out and Jericho plants him with a bulldog! He taunts him and runs off the ropes looking for the Lionsault! Cena moves and Jericho hits the ground hard and bounces up toward Kane. Cena gets up and Kane hits an uppercut! Jericho does not fall but backs up into Cena who hits a spinning powerbomb! The referee begins his count! 1--------------------2--------------------3-------------------4-------------------5--------------------6--------------------7. Jericho gets up and tags Edge in. Then Cena leaps and hits Kane! Edge backs down but then runs at Kane but is hit with a Big Boot! He gets up and Kane hits a Powerslam! Jericho runs at him and is hit with one too! Kane goes to the top rope. Edge gets up and Kane hits a flying clothesline!
…1…
………………
…2…
………………..
Jericho breaks it up. He hammers away at Kane. Cena comes in and throws Jericho out and hammers away at Jericho on the outside. Kane looks over the rope at them. The referee is distracted too. Edge grabs his briefcase! Kane turns around and Edge hits him right in the head with it!
…1…
…………………
…2…
………………..
KANE KICKS OUT! Edge cannot believe it. He goes to the corner and signals for the Spear. Cena and Jericho get back on the apron. Kane gets up and Edge runs at him! Edge runs into a huge uppercut! He tags Cena in! Cena clears house of both Edge and Jericho! He hits Edge with rights and ;lefts and finally knocks him down! He gets up with his back turned to Cena. Cena hits the Spinning Powerbomb! He does his you cant see me taunt and runs off the ropes. Jericho grabs his legs. Cena gets mad and runs out to Jericho. Kane runs in the ring going to help Cena but Edge hits the Spear! Kane rolls out of the ring. Cena is in control on the outside. Edge distracts the referee long enough for Jericho to hit a low blow! He takes Cena and rams him back first into the ring further more hurting his ribs. Jericho throws him back in. Edge hits a DDT. He tags Jericho in. Jericho runs in and hits a knee to the ribs. Cena gets up and Jericho hits a bulldog! Jericho runs off the ropes and hits the Lionsault!
…1…
………………..
…2…
………………..
Kane breaks it up. Kane runs off the ropes and goes for a Big Boot on Jericho but he ducks and Edge catches his legs! He locks in the Edgeacator! Cena gets up and Jericho locks in the Walls of Jericho! Kane and Cena are both in danger. Cena is in more as his ribs are injured. After 10 seconds Cena is almost crying from the pain. Then Kane throws Edge over the rope and goes outside to get him totally forgetting about Cena! Cena has been in the hold for about 25 seconds now! He is close to the ropes and makes one last dive! He is right above it, but Jericho pulls him to the center! Cena stays in it for about 30 seconds and again he doesn’t move.
Hand drops once
Hand drops twice
Cena keeps it up! Jericho is shocked! Cena still cannot get out of it though. On the outside Edge was in control but Kane is getting back in control. Jericho breaks the hold right before Cena was going to tap! He distracts Kane long enough for Edge to get back in control. Jericho doesn’t care that he let Cena go. Cena sneaks up from behind and hits the Spinning Powerbomb again! He runs off the ropes and connects with the 5 Knuckle Shuffle!
…1…
…………………
…2…
…………………
Edge runs in to break it up. Edge runs off the ropes and hits the Spear on Cena! He kicks him in the gut and hits the Edgeacution! Cena looks out cold but Edge does not cover. Instead, he holds Cena and tells Jericho do hits a top rope drop kick on him! He goes to the top but at the last moment, Cena moves and Jericho hits Edge! Jericho is shocked and walks over to Edge. He picks him up and tries to explain but it does no good as Edge pushes him and walks away. Jericho yells for Edge to come back but he walks until he is behind the curtains. Chris is frustrated. He turns around and Kane grabs him by the throat! CHOKESLAM! He does not go for the cover. Instead, Cena pumps it up and tells Jericho to get up. He does and Cena gets him in position for the F-U! Then… he hits it!
…1…
……………………
…2…
…………………
…3…

Lillian: Winner via pinfall, John Cena and Kane!

They celebrate and shake hands and enjoy their selves as they leave to huge pops. When they are gone, Jericho is still in the ring crawling around when Edge’s music hits. He comes out smiling. He gets in the ring with Chris. He helps him up only to hit a low blow and the Edgeacution! He goes to the corner and signals for him to get up. When he does, Edge runs and hits the Spear! He is about to leave but stops. He goes to the chairs and picks one up. As Chris gets up, Edge swings it and busts Chris open! Jericho is a bloody mess and Edge stands over him as Raw goes off the air.​

Sorry no color this time but i am writing Smackdown and when that goes up, it will be in color. Just in case toy forgot, when i get three reviews, i will post the preview. Then one day after the preview, the show. Please review Raw as it will be returned with a BTB reply and rep.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WWWI Smackdown Preview

Smackdown looks to be a good one as it comes to you from Selma Alabama only 10 days away from Armageddon!

Booker T has told us he has a video that is sure to scare the Undertaker! Also Christian and Tomko, who have named themseleves, "The Peeps" go against Legion of Doom 2005! Plus all the Mexicools vs all of MNM. Also Ken Kennedy will try to gain space for the Gimmick Title Battle Royal at Armageddon as he takes on a person from the Battle Royal! The main event is big. Literally! It will be Brock Lesner vs. Batista! Who will gain the upper edge only 10 days and 2 Smackdowns away from Armageddon? Find out on Smackdown!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WWWI Smackdown
12-1-05
Selma Alabama​

Video recap of last week showing Brock Lesner accidentally screwing Batista, letting JBL pick up the victory over him.

The pyro goes off Smackdown’s theme song play’s as we get shots of the crowd and are taken to the commentary box.

Cole: I am MC and welcome to Smackdown! What a night we have for you tonight!

Tazz: In the main event we have Batista vs. Brock Lesner!

Cole: But tonight we start off with Booker T!

Booker T’s music hits and he comes to the ring to heat.

Booker T: All you know that at Armageddon I will face the Undertaker. All you know, I will beat The Undertaker at Armageddon (Heat) But see, see, I will not only beat him, I will do something Randy Orton couldn’t do, KILL THE UNDERTAKER! (Massive heat) But now, I have a big surprise for the Undertaker! Are all of you ready? (pop) Then roll the film!

The film shows Booker T and Undertaker wrestling. It shows Booker hitting the Bookend and then going off the ropes as Undertaker was bent over. Then right before he is about to hit it, the film changes and it shows Undertaker moving out of the way of the Scissors Kick! He grabs him by the throat and Chokeslam! Undertaker’s face appears on the Titantron!

Undertaker: Booker T! Your time has come! And in 10 days at Armageddon, your time will be past! At Armageddon you will, REST…………….IN……………………..PEACE!

The bell dongs and Booker T is scared and walks out of the ring slowly. Then lightning hits! On the Titantron, a gravestone with Booker T’s name on it appears! He runs to the back freaking out.

Commercial​

Cole: Just moments ago, Undertaker just sent a strong message to Booker T!

Tazz: Not only strong, but scary!

Eddie Guerrero’s music hits and he comes to the ring.

Eddie: What’s up Esse’s! I am out here for one and only one reason, CHRIS BENOIT! He thinks he is all that, who here agrees? (heat) See, go ahead, Lie! You people get on me about Lying! Look at You! Not only is Selma what you think about when you think about Discrimination, now I will always remember this about Lying. A Lying and Prejudice town! See you people never cared about African Americans! To be honest neither did I! (MASSIVE HEAT) But hey, people change. You might all say you don’t like Latino’s, but you got to admit you do! (heat) You all like Rey Mysterio! (Pops) So you people need to quit being so Racist here and…

Teddy’s Long theme hits and he comes out angered

Teddy: How DARE you talk about prejudice! One mistake you made was saying you hated African Americans! (Eddie shakes his head no) Well you know what, I am African American! So when you are being prejudice to all the African Americans in this building, you are being prejudice to me! (pops) That is not acceptable! So tonight, well no, up next it will be Eddie Guerrero vs. The Man you mentioned in your speech and the man you never beat, Rey Mysterio!

Cole: Wo baby! The match is next!

Commercial​

When we come back, Rey Mysterio’s music hits and he comes to the ring to a pop and Eddie looks on in anger.

Cole: Tazz, Eddie deserves every bit of this!

Tazz: I have lost all respect for this man, Eddie Guerrero!

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

They lock up and Eddie locks in an arm bar. Rey is in it for about 10 seconds and reverses it into an arm drag. He hits another. Eddie gets up and goes for a clothesline but Rey dicks and rolls him up!
…1…
……………….
…2…
………………
Kick out. Eddie rolls out of the ring to regroup as Rey taunts him. He gets mad and locks up with Rey with vengeance. He pushes him into the corner and the referee breaks it up. Eddie pokes Rey in the eye. He goes on the offensive with punches. He whips Rey into the ropes and Rey comes back into a flapjack by Eddie. Rey gets up and Eddie kicks him in the groin! Rey falls down in pain. Eddie locks in a Mexican Stretch! Rey is in a lot of pain now. He screams for Eddie to break the hold but all he does is laugh! Rey is now almost crying. He fights it he is almost able to get out of it. He gets up. He flips over and dropkicks him into the bottom rope! He runs off the ropes and hits the 619! Eddie flops back up and is hit with a Flying Hurricanrana! Rey accidentally lets go and Eddie flies out of the ring! Rey and Eddie are both down. Rey gets back up and Eddie gets up. Rey jumps over the top rope and hits a crossbody! The referee begins his 10 count. 1----------2----------3----------4----------5----------6. Rey and Eddie are back up. They brawl and Rey throws Eddie into the steel steps! -----7! Rey slides back into the ring and the referee continues the count! ---------8----------9--------Eddie barely is able to get back in. Rey slides and kicks him but he stays on the apron. Rey suplex’s him back in the ring. They brawl again. Rey gets the best of Eddie. Rey runs off the ropes and hits a Moonsault on a Standing Eddie!
…1…
………………….
…2…
…………………
Kick out! Rey is shocked and Eddie looks dazed. Eddie gets up and Rey hits a Hurricanrana again into the bottom rope! 619! Nunzio sneaks to the ring and gets behind Rey on the apron. Rey jumps going for the Droppin Da Dime but Nunzio holds on to his leg! Rey kicks him off. By this time though, Eddie is back up. He grabs Rey in suplex position. He holds it for a while and pulls him to the center. Then he hits a Brainbuster suplex! Eddie goes to the top rope and hits the Frogsplash!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
…………………..

Chimmel: Your winner via pinfall, Eddie Guerrero!

After the match, Nunzio gets in the ring and stomps away at Rey as Eddie watches. He goes to the top and Rey starts crawling. Nunzio jumps off and hits the Slicer! Eddie makes matters worse Eddie comes up and locks in the Cloverleaf STO! Rey is in it for about 45 seconds and starts tapping! Eddie still does not break the hold. Then Chris Benoit’s music hits and he along with Paul London make the save. Eddie flees but Nunzio cannot! Benoit hits a chop. London hits a dropkick. Benoit hits a German. London hits the 450 Splash!

Cole: Eddie wins but Benoit and London win the war!

Tazz: Eddie is going to get what’s coming to him!

Christian’s locker room

Christian: Tyson, why did you sign us up to this match? Not that I am scared bu…

Tomko: Calm down Christian! We have to go against a mental person!

Christian: And… the Legend!

Tomko: Aw forget it Christian, he is only good with Hawk and where is he? DEAD!

Christian: Yea I guess your right.

Tomko: Well let’s go we have a match!

They walk out to leave but Christian looks at Tomko and “accidentally” falls down and holds him head.

Christian: OWWW! I think I have a concussion! I can’t wrestle tonight!

Tomko: (Laughs) I’ll be waiting for you in the ring.

Christian: (Getting up) God! He never falls for anything!

He leaves his room with a frown on his face.

Cole: Stay tuned up next is Animal and Heidenreich vs. The Peeps, Christian and Tomko!

Commercial

Animal’s music hits and he and Heidenreich make their way to the ring to a loud pop. Then Christian’s music hits and he comes out to mixed reactions.

LOD 2005 vs. The Peeps

Tomko and Heidenreich start off. Heidenreich gets a headlock in. However 3 seconds later, Tomko sends him into the ropes and hits a Shoulder Block knocking Heidenreich down. Heidenreich runs at him but Tomko moves and picks him up! He throws him to the outside! Animal goes over to Heidenreich to help him and gets him back in the ring. When he does, Tomko stomps on him. Heidenreich gets up and walks toward Tomko who hits a Powerslam!
…1…
……………….
…2…
………………
Kick out. Heidenreich gets up and Tomko locks in a Bearhug. Heidenreich tries to get out of it but nothing he does over powers Tomko. Finally he looks out cold after 20 seconds.
HAND DROPS ONCE
HAND DROPS TWICE
Heidenreich starts fighting it punching Tomko, going wild until Tomko has to drop him. Heidenreich is still on the offensive. He whips Tomko into the ropes but Tomko reverses. Heidenreich comes back with a flying elbow! They both crawl to their corners. Tomko tag Christian in. He walks to Heidenreich but then Heidenreich jumps and tags Animal! Christian backs off then runs at him. He hits a clothesline. Another. Tomko runs at him but is throw over the ring! Christian runs at him but is hit with a Powerslam!
…1…
………………..
…2…
……………….
Kick out! Animal picks him up and sends him off the ropes. Christian comes back and ducks a clothesline and hits a reverse DDT! He doesn’t cover because Heidenreich runs in but he throws him over. He turns around and Animal is stirring. Christian waits……. Animal gets up and Christian gets him in Unprettier position! At the last moment, Animal accidentally pushes him into the referee! Christian is the only one up. He looks at the ref and sees he is out. He goes outside and gets a chair. He signals for Animal to get up. He swings it! ……………….Animal ducks! Christian walks right into Heidenreich who punches the chair into his face!! Heidenreich throws the chair out of the ring and it hits Tomko! He falls back down! The referee is now back up and Animal tags Heidenreich in. Heidenreich, goes after Christian who is still dazed from the chair. He sends him off the ropes and hits the Bossman Slam!
…1…
………………..
…2…
………………..
3!

Lillian: Winner via pinfall, Heidenreich!

After the match, Tomko runs back in but is hit with a Powerslam! Christian runs at them but they backbody drop him out of the ring! Animal gets behind Tomko and lifts him up on his shoulders and Heidenreich goes to the top. DOOMSDAY DEVICE! They both go to the other side of the ring and pose to Christian as he goes to the back!

Cole: Heidenreich has won the war and the battle!

Tazz: They got lucky though and you know it!

Commercial

The Mexicools music hits and they come out on their lawnmowers. MNM’s music hits and they come out with Melina looking scared!

MNM vs. Mexicools

Nitro and Super Crazy start off. SC gets a arm bar on Nitro. Nitro fights out of it with elbows. He sends him off the ropes and SC hits a clothesline knocking Nitro out of the ring. MNM retaliate and Nitro gets back in the ring. SC stomps away on him. He gets him in DDT position and backs him into the corner where Psichosis makes the tag. They club away at his back. Then Psichosis gets another headlock in. He changes it to a headlock take over. Nitro is able to make it to his feet. He hits him in the stomach and eventually he sends him into the ropes. Psichosis reverses and sends Nitro into the ropes. He goes for a dropkick but Nitro grabs the ropes. SC gets up and Nitro kicks him in the stomach and hits a DDT! The referee begins his 10 count. 1-----------------2------------------3--------------------4-------------------5------------------6. Nitro tags Mercury in and Psichosis is about to tag Juvy in but Mercury grabs his foot and hits an elbow drop on his head. He locks in a type of Camel Clutch. After 30 seconds, Juvy gets up with Mercury on his shoulders. He spins him around and hits a Powerbomb! He rolls on the cover!
…1...
…………………
…2...
………………..
Nitro breaks it up. SC comes in and punches Nitro and he goes out of the ring and SC follows. Eventually Juvy tags Psichosis and Mercury has no one to tag, as he doesn’t want to get Melina involved. He gets up and walks into a clothesline. He picks him up and punches him, knocking him down. He does that about 3 times until Mercury blocks them and punches back. He whips then off the ropes and he hits a backbody drop. He gets happy and he backs up into a reverse DDT! Psichosis makes the tag to Juvy. Mercury is up and Juvy runs at him punching him with Brass Knuckles! He falls back into Melina and the referee counts it as a blind tag! Melina is shocked but Juvy picks her up and throws her in the ring. He picks her up and spins her around. You can tell Melina is scared. He whips her into the turnbuckle and hits a Superplex! He picks her up for the Juvy Bomb! Then Rey Mysterio’s music hits and he drops her. He looks and Nitro distracts the referee. He jumps over and hits the West Coast Pop! He picks Melina up and puts her over Juvy!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
…………………..
…3…

Lillian: Winner via pinfall, Melina, Nitro, and Mercury, MNM!

The Mexicools are furious with their loss and storm to the back helping Juvy out.

Cole: Juventud just got pinned by a girl!

Tazz: Well it is Rey Mysterio’s fault. But still looks who it was! Melina!

Commercial

When we come back we are in Teddy Long’s office.

Juvy: Did you see what just happened out there Teddy? Rey Mysterio attacked me!

Teddy: I know, he had no reason to as Melina was a part of the match and she was able to get harmed. That was the punishment. Now next week the punishment will be, MNM and Rey Mysterio vs. All three of the Mexicools! How do you like that Playa!

Juvy: You are the best!

Cole: So next week we have MNM and Rey Mysterio vs. All the Mexicools in a 6-man tag match!

Tazz: Man next week looks great as well as tonight!

Commercial

When we come back, we are in the back with Josh Matthews!

Josh: Chris Benoit, London how do you feel about what just happened tonight with Nunzio?

Benoit: Well I didn’t do a lot, it was Paul who finished him off!

London: Well, I couldn’t have done it without you!

Benoit: Any way, we have a match for next week. How about, Chris Benoit and Paul London vs. Eddie Guerrero and Nunzio! (Huge pops) So how about it? Well it’s ok if you say no because Teddy has already signed it! See you next week boys!

Cole: What an announcement by Chris Benoit!

Tazz: Next week, it will be Chris Benoit and Paul London vs. Eddie Guerrero and Nunzio!

Cole: Don’t forget about MNM and Rey Mysterio vs. All three of the Mexicools! But up next is Mr. Kennedy in action!

Commercial

When we come back Mr. Kennedy’s music hits and he comes to the ring!

Kennedy: In the ring, weighing in at 243 pounds, Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennnnnnnnnnnnady! Tonight I am having an open challenge to anyone in the Gimmick Battle Royal! (5 second pause)

Maven’s music hits

Mr. Kennedy vs. Maven

They lock up and Maven gets in control. He locks in a headlock. Kennedy spins around but Maven maintains the headlock. Kennedy sends him to the ropes but Maven comes back with a Crossbody! They get up and Maven hits a couple of clotheslines. He hits a backbody drop. He runs off the ropes and hits an Elbow Drop.
…1…
………………..
…2…
……………….
Kick out. Maven gets up and locks in a headlock takeover. Eventually, Kennedy gets up and hits a couple of elbows. Then Maven hits a clothesline. He whips him off the ropes and hits a dropkick! He goes to the top rope but then La Resistance’s music hits and Sylvan and Simon Dean run to the ring. This distracts Maven long enough for Kennedy to hit a right. He goes to the top and hits the Flipping Samoan Drop!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
………………….

Chimmel: Your winner via pinfall, Mr. Kennedy, Ken Kennedy!

Kennedy celebrates with Dean and Sylvan and they leave to the back together.

Cole: So does this mean that Dean, Kennedy, and Sylvan are a team?

Tazz: If they are then they better watch out!

Commercial

Teddy: Ok since next week, we are 3 days away from Armageddon in Bangor Maine! So as you know it will be Tyson Tomko vs. Heidenreich! Brock Lesner vs. Christian. Benoit and London vs. Guerrero and Nunzio. MNM and Rey vs. All three of the Mexicools! Also, Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy! And Piper’s Pit with Booker T, and the Legend, THE UNDERTAKER! Holla Holla Holla! See you next week playas!

Cole: 5 Matches and 1 promo scheduled for next week in Bangor Maine!

Tazz: Wow next week will be great!

Batista’s music hits and he comes to the ring to mixed reactions along with Lesner with mixed reactions.

Cole: This match came after last week when it was JBL vs. Batista. Brock came in with a chair and meant to hit JBL but hit Batista!

Batista vs. Brock Lesner

They lock up and for about a minute, trying to see who is strongest. No winner and they break up. They stare at each other. They lock up again but this time, Brock Lesner gets in control. He pushes Batista to the corner. He punches him. Batista punches him back though right to the middle of the ring. Batista runs off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Brock sends Batista over the ropes! Batista is out for about 5 seconds but then gets back in. They put their hand out, trying to lock up that way but Batista kicks him in the groin. He sticks him between his legs for the Batista Bomb! Brock backdrops him. Batista gets up and walks into Lesner who gets an arm bar. Batista laughs. He then starts screaming, followed by another laugh! He gets up and Brock still has his arm but Batista reverses it into a Sidewalk Slam!
…1…
…………………
…2…
………………….
Kick out. Batista locks in a neckbreaker submission hold. Brock is yelling but then hits elbows to the head. He drops him. Brock then rolls him up from behind!
…1…
…………………….
…2…
……………………..
Kick out. They both get up and Brock walks into a vicious clothesline that knocks him over the rope!

Cole: Well Batista is in control now but who will be when we come back?!

Commercial

When we come back, Batista has Brock in the corner.

Tazz: During the break, Batista maintained control; let’s show you how.

Footage shows Brock in control and whipping Batista into the ring post. Batista reverses and whips Brock head first into the ring post.

Batista does his usual thing with Brock in the corner, ramming his shoulder into Brock’s gut. He whips him off the ropes and hits a Spinebuster!
…1…
………………..
…2…
…………………..
Kick out! Batista argues with the referee but gets him in position for the Batista Bomb! He lifts him. Brock punches away at his head. Batista throws him back. Batista turns around and Brock goes for the F-5! He spins him but Batista spins off and hits a Powerslam! He doesn’t cover. Instead he goes and gets a chair. He signals for Brock to get up. He swings……………………Brock Lesner ducks. Batista turns around into a Powerslam from Lesner!
…1…
……………………
…2…
……………………
Thr
KICK OUT! Brock Lesner whips him off the ropes and hits a HIGH Backbody drop! Batista gets up and Brock lifts him up. He throws him and hangs him on the ropes. Batista turns around and is put in the F-5 position! But this time JBL runs through the crowd. Brock turns around and JBL hits him in the head with the title belt, busting him open! The referee sees this and calls for the bell!

Chimmel: Your winner via Disqualification, Brock Lesner!

JBL doesn’t care that Brock won. All he cares about is that he destroys Brock Lesner. Brock gets up and JBL hits him with the belt again. Batista tries to make the save! Kennedy comes from behind with Sylvan and Dean. All hit a low blow on him! Simon Dean pulls out a bag of protein stuff and hits Batista in the head knocking him down! Sylvan and Dean pick him up! They whip him off the ropes. Sylvan catches him in Spinebuster position! Dean runs off the ropes and hits a Leg Lariat at the same time Sylvan Spinebusters him! Kennedy puts him on the top rope. JBL kicks Brock in the groin and hits a Powerbomb! Kennedy hits the Flipping Top Rope Samoan Drop on Batista! JBL waits for Brock to get up and then he hits the Clothesline from Heck On Lesner! JBL, Simon Dean, Ken Kennedy, and Sylvan all celebrate!

Cole: Looks like JBL has got three new members of his Cabinet!

Tazz: Next week, Smackdown comes to you from Bangor Maine where it will be Explosive! See you next week in Bangor!

------------------------------------------------------

Smackdown next week
MNM and Rey Mysterio vs. The Mexicools
Tyson Tomko vs. Heidenreich
Chris Benoit and Paul London vs. Eddie Guerrero and Nunzio
Pipers Pit: Undertaker and Booker T
Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy
Brock Lesner vs. Christian
-----------------------------------------------
Armageddon
World Heavyweight Championship
John Bradshaw Layfield (c) vs. Brock Lesner
Cruiserweight Championship
Nunzio (c) vs. Paul London vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Juventud
Tag Team Championships
MNM (c) vs. Mexicools (Super Crazy & Psichosis)
Gimmick Championship
15 man Battle Royal (Batista, Doug Basham, Hardcore Holly, Ken Kennedy, Tazz, Michael Cole, Orlando Jordan, Scotty 2 Hotty, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Sylvan, Regal, Maven, Vito, Tyson Tomko)
#1 Contenders Match
Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero
Grudge match
Undertaker vs. Booker T
Grudge match
Christian vs. Heidenreich

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
My predictions for next weeks Smackdown:

Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy

Nice card, btw.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
It is a new one, right? If it is I will chech ii

Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy

·
Registered
17 Posts
great Smackdown! The end of the Christian-Tomko promo was funny.The ending was shocking with Dean, Kennedy, and Sylvan joining JBL's cabinet.You had great matches, especially Guerrero vs Mysterio

Here are my predictions for next week:

Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thx to all of you who reviewed/made predictions.

FaiL: I have added to your rep. Is Smackdown really going to be up on October 7th? Or are you going to post it early?

Arjun: I have posted predictions and repped ya.

Mr Wrestlemania: I have repped you. I am checking out your sight now and i will review it if you have a BTB.

I am currently writing Raw right now. I am at the beginning so it should be up Tuesday as tomorrow, i have school and soccer after that from 4-7. So it should be up Tuesday Night sometime.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Here are my Smackdown predictions

MNM/Rey Mysterio vs. Mexicools

Tyson Tomko vs. Hiedenriech

Chris BEnoit/ Paul London vs. Eddie Guerrero/ Nunzio

Batista vs. Ken Kennedy

Brock Lesnar vs. Christian

Looking forward to Smackdown and Armageddon. Good luck!

·
Banned
1,367 Posts
My predictions for next weeks Smackdown:

Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy

Christian and Kennedy can win via cheating or JBL interfering in the match.

Your next week Smackdown card is awesome, I will review your SmackDown when it will be up

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NEWS​

OVW

OVW have reported that they have three young men in OVW training and looking really good. The first two are the Black Nights that go by their names of Mummy, Zombie, and the woman, The Witch. The last match they had, they beat a team in 2:26 when Zombie put one of them on his shoulders and spun him around. The lights go out and they are out cold. He covers and wins.
The 2nd one is named Smash. He is 6 foot 4 and weighs 275 pounds. He has well built muscles and is often compared to Chris Masters! He uses two finishers. One is a Spinning Powerbomb into a Rock Bottom called the Power Outage. The 2nd one is a Super RKO, which he calls the Smasher. Paul Heyman said, "This kid has talent. He could be very big one day". He is scheduled to debut sometime in February along with the Black Nights.

Armageddon and New Years Revolution

They have announced that at the beginning at each show, the theme song will be played by the author of the theme song. So at Armageddon, Seether will perform and at New Years Revolution, Trapt will perform.

Wrestlemania XXII and Supershow before Rumble location

Vince McMahon has announced that the location of Wrestlemania XXII will be rather "special". It will be announced at the Royal Rumble. Also, it is up to you the fans to decide where the supershow before the Royal Rumble where take place. The places you can choose from are, Paris France, Sydney Australia, and Tokyo Japan! (In order to vote, please PM me or post it in the thread. Voting runs until the Raw on the 16th. Then on Smackdown on the 19th, it will be announced

RAW PREVIEW

Last week, Edge walked out on Chris Jericho. We have been told Chris will be opening the show with the Highlight Reel! We know Chris will be angry after last week, but will he be able to focus?

Also in order to prepare for the HIAC match, Cena will take on Rob Van Dam and Shawn Michaels will take on Kane in a non-title match.

Also, Matt Hardy and Edge have been through alot. With Lita turning on Matt then on Edge. Now they have moved on. Edge has Maria and Matt has Lita even though she has been abducted. Now they settle it one last time. Not in a regular match, in a match they are famous for, A LADDER MATCH!

Other matches include:
Shelton Benjamin vs. Rosey

All this and more on this weeks Monday Night Raw!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bad News. I will not be able to write 2 shows a week so i have decided i will write Smackdown and if anyone wants to write Raw then they can. If not, then i guess i will just post the results for it. Please help me out here.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts