Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phew, I am posting this thread for the 3RD time!

Down to bussiness. I will need a partner to help me do Raw with this thread. No Way Out is the next PPV and leave predictions. It will be up later tonight or tomorrow.

World Heavyweight Championship
JBL (c) vs. Randy Orton

North American Title
Ken Kennedy (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

United States Championship - Ladder Match
Chris Benoit vs. Kevin Nash

Cruiserweight Championship
Juvy (c) vs. Billy Kidman

Tag Team Titles
Super Crazy and Psichosis (c) vs. Darkness

No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere
Batista vs. Brock Lesner

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Undertaker vs. MNM

Booker T vs. Smash

Voting Match
Tazz vs. Cole

I need a partner to do Raw too. Just post in here and leave predictions PLEASE! NWO should be up soon.

·
Banned
339 Posts
hey Nathanm i am sorry about the sudden quit i will leave reviews i won't leave predictions because i already know who wins ( i am chaingangsolider69)

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
JBL (c) vs. Randy Orton

North American Title

Tag Team Titles

Batista vs. Brock Lesner

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Undertaker vs. MNM

Booker T vs. Smash

Voting Match
Tazz vs. Cole

·
Banned
339 Posts
just a quick question how do you make those things were you can see the matches for the ppv

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Here are my predictions
World Heavyweight Campionship
JBL(c) vs. Randy Orton

North American Title
Ken Kennedy(c) vs. Rey Mysterio

Tag Team Titles

Batista vs. Brock Lesner

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Undertaker vs. MNM

Booker T vs. Smash

Voting Match
Tazz vs. Cole

·
Banned
892 Posts
JBL(c) vs. Randy Orton

North American Title
Ken Kennedy(c) vs. Rey Mysterio

Tag Team Titles

Batista vs. Brock Lesner

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Undertaker vs. MNM

Booker T vs. Smash

Voting Match
Tazz vs. Cole

good luck on finding a partner nathanm

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
JBL(c) def. Randy Orton

North American Title
Ken Kennedy(c) def. Rey Mysterio

Chris Benoit def. Kevin Nash

Billy Kidman def. Juvy(c)

Tag Team Titles
Darkness def. Super Crazy and Psichosis (c)

Batista def. Brock Lesner

2 on 1 Handicap Match
MNM def. Undertaker

Booker T def. Smash

Voting Match
Cole def. Tazz

PPV looks good!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, we decided not to go to a Christmas play so I had more time to work on NWO and here it is! Also, I am currently in talks with BloodTitan, who was 1 of the 2 people who inspired me to write BTB, about him doing Raw for my thread.

WWWI
No Way Out
Live From Denver Colorado
2/19/06

Voice: For some sins

Shows Batista putting Brock Lesner through the table

Voice: The punishment can be harsh

Shows Brock hitting the F-5 on Batista

Voice: When the punishment hits you there is NO WAY OUT!

JBL: Randy Orton you may say you are the legend killer, but the truth is, the Wrestling God is more powerful!

Shows JBL hitting the Clothesline from Hell on Randy Orton, and Randy Orton hitting the RKO on JBL

Nash: What I did to you at the Rumble was just a little preview of what I am going to do to you tonight!

Shows Benoit with the Crossface in on Nash and Nash hitting the Jackknife on Benoit.

Batista: Brock, I have wanted you one on one for a while and when you cheated to beat me at the Rumble, it only made me hungrier and tonight, I finish you! NO DISQUALIFICATIONS!

Show Brock hitting the F-5 through a table and Batista hitting the Batista Bomb on the steel steps!

Teddy: This is our show and we will not go down easily!

Voice: Now WWWI and Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 present a WWWI Smackdown production, No Way Out!

Pyro blasts off and the Pepsi Arena in Denver Colorado is almost if not all the way full! We zoom around and building and then we are taken to Coach and Steve Romero!

Coach: Welcome to No Way Out here in Denver Colorado! I am the Coach and sitting beside me taking the place of Michael Cole and Tazz, Steve Romero!

Steve: Thank and what a pleasure it is to be here tonight! We have a great night in front of us and it is time to get started with a performance by TRUSTcompany playing the official theme song of No Way Out, Downfall!

Finkle: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome TRUSTCOMPANY!!!!

Trust Company: Fear in me so deep it gets the best of me,
In the fear I fall, here it comes face to face with me,
Here I stand hold back so no one can see,
I feel these wounds, step down, step down,
step down.

(am I) Breaking Down
Can I break away
Push me away, make me fall,
Just to see, another side of me,
Push me away, you can see,
what I see, the other side of me.

Fall back on me, and I’ll be the strength I need,
to save me now, just come face to face with me,
stay in place you'll be the first to see, me heal these wounds,
step down, step down, step down, down

I’m not breaking, down
can I break away
push me away, make me fall,
just to see another side of me,
push me away you can see,
what I see, the other side of me

Go!

Fall, can I break away
push me away, make me fall,
just to see another side of me,
push me away you can see,
what I see, the other side of me

No one can see anything on the other side of me
I walk, I crawl, loosing everything and waiting for the downfall
No one can see everything on the other side of me
I walk, I crawl loosing everything on the downfall.
Downfall, Fall.

The crowd goes wild and they bow and leave backstage!

Coach: What a performance from Trust Company!

Romero: That might be the best I ever saw!

Coach: You’re right about that, but now let’s get it started!

*We are Mexicool*
Psichosis and Super Crazy come out with Juventud who later has to defend against Billy Kidman! The ride around the ring in lawnmowers and then get off and Super Crazy and Psichosis get in the ring and they get pops.

*Graveyard*
Out comes Mummy and Zombie and then they look up and the Witch flies off the titantron to the ramp. They get heat all the way down to ramp. They get into the ring and stare at the Mexicools.

Match #1
WWWI Tag Team Titles
Super Crazy & Psichosis (Mexicools) vs. Mummy & Zombie (Darkness)

DING DING DING
Both teams talk it over and decide to let Psichosis and Mummy take it over. They walk around the ring and Mummy makes a motion signaling that the title is going home with them. Psichosis says no and they lock up. Mummy locks in a reverse bear hug on Psichosis. He gets out with an elbow. Mummy spins around and Psichosis runs off the ropes and jumps over him and hits a Sunset Flip!
…1…
…………………
…2…
……………………………………….
Kick out!

Mummy gets up and walks into a clothesline from Psichosis. He gets up and Psichosis hits another one. Psichosis grabs his arm and tags Super Crazy in. Super Crazy come in and hits a elbow drop to Mummy. Then he stomps on him. He picks him up, but Mummy pokes his eye and tags Zombie in. They pick him up and hit the Dead Drop! He covers!
…1…
……………….
…2…
………………………………..
Kick out!

Zombie tells the referee to count faster and show him how to. He turns around and Super Crazy punches him. Zombie fires back with one of his own. They go back and forth four or five times until Zombie rakes Super Crazy’s eyes. He kicks him in the gut and plants him with a DDT! He hooks the leg!
…1…
………………….
…2…
……………………………….
Kick out!

Zombie gets even madder at the referee and even goes as far as to almost call another referee out! From behind Super Crazy sneaks up and hits a Back Suplex! They are both down and the crowd is trying to get Super Crazy into it. They both are on their hands and knees crawling toward their partners. In no time, Zombie makes the tag to Mummy. Mummy walks over to Super Crazy laughing and grabs his leg. Super Crazy gets up and Mummy is still holding his foot. He swings his other for and hits an ENZUGURI!!!!! Now they are both down and Super Crazy jumps and gets the tag to Psichosis! Psichosis clears house and knocks Mummy down with a clothesline. Mummy gets up and is hit with another one. Zombie runs at Psichosis, but Psichosis moves and throws him over the ring but he lands on his feet! Mummy stammers up and Psichosis kicks him in the gut and hits a Facebuster! He covers!
…1…
……………….
…2…
………………………………
Zombie breaks it up!

They pick Psichosis up but he fights back and punches both of them. After a couple of seconds, they double team him and take control after Mummy hits a Double Axe Handle to the back which knocks Psichosis to his hands and knees. Mummy kicks him in the gut and Psichosis falls down. He picks him up and kicks him in the gut. He hits a vertical suplex. He goes up to the top rope and rolls his eyes back. He goes for a Elbow Drop, but Psichosis moves and he crashes to the mat. He rolls over and tags Super Crazy! He runs in and takes both members of Darkness out and clotheslines Zombie over the ring. Mummy is stalking him and when Super Crazy turns around, he runs at him, but…….. SUPER CRAZY REVERSES INTO A SPINNING SPINEBUSTER!!!! Super Crazy wants to finish it and goes to the top! He faces to the crowd and is going for his Moonsault! The Witch tries to take him out, but she is knocked down by Psichosis! Super Crazy jumps and HITS THE MOONSAULT!!!!
…1…
……………………
…2…
…………………………………..
FOOT ON THE ROPE!!!!

The whole arena is shocked! Super Crazy goes to the referee and says it was three! They argue and the referee wins and Super Crazy turns around and tags Psichosis in. Mummy tags Zombie in. Psichosis runs in and takes them both out. Psichosis whips Zombie off the ropes but he reverses. Psichosis runs off the ropes and the Witch grabs his legs and pulls him down. Super Crazy goes after her and walks around a corner and Mummy decks him! Zombie hits an elbow drop to the back of Psichosis. He lifts him up and picks him up on his shoulders for the Graveyard Driver! Psichosis wiggles free and falls behind him. He hits a reverse DDT, laying him out! He signals for the Leg Drop and goes to the top. He jumps off and lands it perfectly but lands away from him so he can’t cover right away. Psichosis is basically out of fuel and Zombie is just out cold from the leg drop. He cannot crawl and cover because by the time he moves, Zombie starts opening his eyes and moving from side to side. For some reason, Super Crazy is knocked out on the outside! They are both on their knees and Juvy runs to the ring with a Steel Chair!! The Witch sees him and gets in the ring to stop him, but the referee stops her and is distracted. They both get up and Juvy swings the chair at Zombie, but………HE DUCKS!!!! He hits Psichosis accidentally! The Witch is about to quit but sees Zombie and Mummy in the ring about to kick the chair into Juvy’s face so she pulls the referee over right before he turns around and lays a HUGE kiss on him! She holds him and when Juvy turns around, they hit the Dead Kicks to the chair, which flies into his face, and knock him out. They throws him out of the ring and Mummy gets on the apron. Zombie picks Psichosis up and gets him on his shoulders. He hits the GRAVEYARD DRIVER!!!!! He covers quickly!!!
…1…
………………….
…2…
………………………………..
3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finkle: WINNER AND NEWWWWWW WWWI TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS VIA PINFALL AT 10:46, ZOMBIE AND MUMMY, DARKNESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Darkness receives the tag belts from the referee and look at them smiling! They leave the ring to tremendous heat.

Romero: Did you see that! Juvy’s interference backfired and cost the Mexicools the tag titles!

Coach: Well, it was Juvy’s fault.

Romero: Well, I am sure he didn’t mean to screw his partners.

Coach: I have to agree on that one. But as you noticed, Cole and Tazz are not here because they are in a match tonight. A commentary match and whoever gets the most votes win!

Backstage they show fans and even some wrestlers lined up to vote to see whom their favorite commentator is.

Romero: And Coach you will announce the results!

Coach: You are right about that and I will do it fairly too!

Romero: But now lets get ready for out next match!

Coach: Yes, Booker T vs. Smash

Romero: This started when Smash debuted he went 2-0 while Booker went 0-2.

Coach: And then Booker saw him laughing and took in out on him and screwed Smash and made his undefeated streak a thing of the past!

Romero: Smash promised to get his revenge on Booker T and tonight he has his chance!

*Smashing Time*
Smash comes out to huge pops and shakes hands with the crowd. He then gets in the ring.

*Can you dig that SUCKA*
Booker T comes out on the ramp and does his pyro thing and he comes to the ring to major heat with Sharmell

Match #2
Booker T w/ Sharmell vs. Smash

DING DING DING
They lock up immediately and Booker locks in a headlock. Smash reverses it and hits him from behind. Booker turns around and hits Smash. He hits again. Again! Then finally he hits one more and Smash falls down. Smash gets up and walks into a clothesline. He gets back up and Booker hits a chop, knocking him down. Smash gets up slowly and Booker hits a running elbow. He sees him on the ground stands over him and hits a knee drop! He covers!
…1…
…………………….
…2…
…………………………………
Kick out!

Booker picks Smash up and locks in a headlock. Smash yells and grabs Booker hand, trying to remove it. After a short period of time, Smash chants begin. This gets Smash into it and he starts moving his hand up and down! Booker tries to keep him down but is unsuccessful! Smash gets to one knee. He gets to a foot. He gets to both feet! He is standing up and hits a elbow to the gut of Booker, which makes him let go! Smash punches away at Booker until he is against the turnbuckle. He whips him into the opposite turnbuckle. Smash runs, but Booker jumps over him and hits a Sunset Flip!
…1…
…………………
…2…
………………………………
Kick out!

Smash gets up and runs at Booker but he hits a Superkick right to the jaw of Smash! Smash flies out of the ring from the impact. Booker T is still in the ring and Sharmell pokes him in the eye and slaps him. Smash all of a sudden opens his eyes and grabs Sharmell! She screams but Booker makes the save clubbing Smash in the back. He takes his head and throws it into the steel steps! NO! Smash puts his hand up and pushes Booker’s head into the steel steps! Booker walks right out in front of the steel ring post. Smash runs at him and goes for a clothesline, but Sharmell pulls Booker out of the way and Smash runs into the ring post and falls down. Booker rubs his eye and then throws Smash into the ring. He quickly covers.
…1…
…………………..
…2…
……………………………..
Kick out!

Booker T tells the referee to count faster and Booker T picks him up and gets him in Suplex position. Before he can hit it, Smash hits a Swinging Neckbreaker!!!! The crowd goes wild! Smash is down along with Booker T. Sharmell is cheering Booker on with makes his get up. But Smash is up too! He hits a clothesline and another one! He runs off the ropes and sees Sharmell ready to grab his feet, so he hits a sliding dropkick! He turns around and Booker hits a Spinning Wheel Kick!
…1…
………………….
…2…
…………………………………..
Kick out!!!

Booker T walks to the ropes and asks Sharmell what time is it and she smiles. He gets in the middle of the ring. He does the Spinaroonie and gets heat. Smash is crawling his way up and walks into Booker T who gets him in Bookend position! NO! Smash lowers himself and goes behind Booker! Booker turns around and Smash kicks him in the gut! He sticks him between his legs and lifts him up. He hits a Alleyoop!!! He covers!
…1…
…………………
…2…
……………………………….
Kick out!

Smash picks Booker up and lock in a headlock. Booker, tries to get out of it, but can’t. Booker tries to punch him, but can’t. He finally discovers a way to get out of it, by backing him and Smash into the corner where Smash is forced to let go. He walks out slowly and Booker pokes him in his eye! Smash walks out to the middle of the ring and Booker kicks him in the gut! He runs off the ropes and goes for the Scissors Kick!!!! SMASH MOVES!!! Smash ends up behind Booker and hits the Power Outage! He hit his finisher! It’s over!!!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
………………………………….
Kick out!!!!!!!!

Smash is in utter disbelief as he was convinced it was a three. He picks Booker up and goes for another one, but this time, Booker counters into a DDT! He doesn’t cover, instead he whips Smash off the ropes but Smash comes back with a jumping back elbow! He gets up and sees Booker down. He runs off the ropes and hits the Smashing Elbow! He covers!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
…………………………………….
Kick out!!!

Smash doesn’t know what to do to put Booker T away! He picks him up and puts him in the turnbuckle where he hammers away at Booker. After a while, he whips Booker into the opposite turnbuckle. He runs at him, but Booker gets a boot up. Smash spins around and Booker hits a bulldog! Booker gets right up and Smash is making his way up. He walks into Booker who hits a vicious Spinebuster!!! He covers!
…1…
……………………
…2…
…………………………………….
Kick out!!!

They are both getting frustrated because they can’t put each other away! He picks him up and Smash punches Booker, stunning him. Booker backs up with each punch Smash throws and eventually, Smash whips him into the opposite turnbuckle hard! Booker walks out and Smash hits his Sit-Down Spinebuster! He covers!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
………………………………..
Kick out!!

Smash is mad but goes to the corner and stalks Booker for something. Sharmell gets on the apron and distracts the referee. Smash runs over and knocks her off and then badmouths her. He turns around and Booker hits the Bookend!!! He covers! He has got to have it!
…1…
…………………
…2…
……………………………………
NO!!!! SMASH KICKS OUT!!!!!

Booker T is irate and covers again and gets a two count! He covers again and gets a two count. Booker T pulls his hair and picks him up. He whips him off the ropes, but Smash counters and hits a Spinning Chop, knocking Booker down! Smash is up and is ready to finish it when he gets up and stalks him for the Power Outage! Booker gets up but Sharmell gets on the apron and chokes him! Booker distracts the referee. Smash is red and Sharmell lets go. Booker goes to the top and Smash is almost out cold! Sharmell is happy. Booker looks at Smash and the crowd goes wild! IT’S CHRISTY HEMME! She comes from behind and attacks Sharmell! Booker is distracted and Christy is all over Sharmell. Booker is too caught up to help but too caught up to watch Smash too! Smash gets up and grabs Booker’s head! SUPER RKO!!!!!!! He slowly, but surely gets the cover!!!!!
…1…
……………………
…2…
………………………………………
3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finkle: YOUR WINNER OF THIS MATCH VIA PINFALL AT 12:21, SMMMMMMMMMMMMMMASHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Coach: Would you look at that! Christy screwed Booker T!

Romero: Coach, would you mind telling me how?

Coach: Sure I will. She came down and distracted Booker T!

Romero: What do you call what Sharmell was doing to Smash?

Coach: I call that interference. Two different things Steve!

We are shown around the building where we see people voting on their favorite commentator. Then we go back to all the Mexicools walking down the hall.

Psichosis: Juvy, what were you doing tonight? You made us lose the tag team titles!

Juvy: You don’t actually think I would mean to do that do yall?

Super Crazy: Yeah, have you lost your mind Psichosis?

Psichosis: Well…..

Juvy: C’mon! We are partners! We are the Mexicools!

Super Crazy: Yeah we are the Mexicools!

Juvy: Shut up would you! Let him talk! See, you guys are going to help me win tonight and then next week on Smackdown, when you get your rematch, I will help you and yall will regain the titles!

Voice: Not if I can help it.

Teddy walks into the picture

Teddy: See Juvy, you screwed them! Now they won’t screw anyone so I am BANNING PSICHOSIS AND SUPER CRAZY FROM THE RING TONIGHT!!!! Give me a holla, holla, holla!

Coach: It is now 8:30 and the fans have about one hour left to vote before I read the results!

Romero: But we still have a lot to get done and now let’s get this next match done!

Coach: The Cruiserweight Championship will be on the line as Juvy will defend the titles against Billy Kidman!

Romero: This came after Kidman got a pin over Juvy and then pinned his associate, Psichosis the next week!

*You Can Run*
Out comes Billy Kidman to heat. He gets in the ring and takes off his leather jacket.

*We are Mexicool*
Out comes Juvy by himself on a lawnmower. He rides around the ring, giving people high fives before getting in the ring and staring down with Kidman.

Match #3
Juventud (c) vs. Billy Kidman

They get near each other and Juvy raises his hand and Billy raises his to match it. They match the other hand. Billy kicks Juvy in the gut. He punches him and then whips him off the ropes. Juvy comes back and hits a Crossbody on him for the cover!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
……………………………………..
Kick out!

They both get up and Juvy walks into an arm drag. He walks into another one. This time though, he holds it into an arm bar. Juvy yells in pain and Juvy chants begin. He begins to fight out of it. He gets to a knee. To two knees. Then after that, he gets to a vertical base. Kidman still has the arm bar in and Juvy lifts him up for the Juvy Driver! Kidman slides off the back and dropkicks him into the turnbuckle. Juvy backs up and Kidman rolls him up!
…1…
…………………
…2…
……………………………………….
Kick out!

They both get up and Kidman hits a huge clothesline! He goes outside the ring and then pulls his leg around the steel ring post. He is about to throws it into the post, but Juvy kicks him in the jaw and Kidman falls down. Juvy gets up and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Kidman gets up and Juvy jumps off and hits a missile dropkick off the top! The crowd goes ballistic! The referee sees both of them down and starts the 10 count.
.…1.…
..….2…...
……..3……..
…….…4…….…
They start moving
……..….5……..….
…………..6…………..
…….………7……….……
Juvy is up and back in the ring
………..…….8………..…….
Then Kidman gets up and slides in the ring. Juvy stomps on him until he gets up and hits an eye rake. Juvy backs up and then Kidman runs at Juvy and whips him off the ropes. Juvy comes back and Kidman hits the B-K Bomb! He covers!
…1…
……………………
…2…
……………………………………..
Kick out!

Kidman is shocked but then decides to finish it once and for all! He climbs to the top and signals that it is time to injure him! He faces Juvy and smiles! He jumps off for the SHOOTING STAR PRESS!!!!………………………………BUT JUVY MOVES!!! Kidman burns on the mat and gets up slowly and Juvy is up now. Kidman turns around and Juvy scoops him up. JUVY DRIVER!!!!!! He hits it perfectly and covers Kidman!
…1…
……………………..
…2…
……………………………………..
3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finkle: WINNER AND STILLLLLLL CRUISRWEIGHT CHAMPION VIA PINFALL AT 7:14, JUVENTUD!!!!!!!!!

Coach: Juvy did it! He retained the Cruiserweight Championship!

Romero: And he did it with out his partners too!

Coach: But still, no matter what happened in this match, Juvy still made Psichosis and Super Crazy lose the titles.

Romero: I totally agree Coach, but now we have to get to our next match.

Coach: Which is Undertaker vs. MNM!

Romero: This came after MNM cost the Undertaker his match against the JBL on their first night in the Cabinet!

*Paparazzi*
Out comes MNM with the Paparazzi rolling down the carpet and MNM do their usual entrance as Melina looks hotter than ever getting in the ring.

*Graveyard Symphony*
The lights go off and the crowd goes nuts. Undertaker walks out slowly and does his usual entrance. He gets on the steel steps and raises his hands and the lights come on. He gets in the ring and takes his hat off when he does his eye thing. MNM gets scared and hop out of the ring. The Undertaker gets in his attire and then MNM gets back into the ring slowly.

Match #4
Undertaker vs. MNM

MNM are in the ring talking and then they decide to double-team him. Nitro goes behind him and Mercury gets in front of him. Then both run at Taker. He is able to take Mercury down, but Nitro clubs him in the back. It doesn’t faze him. He turns around real quick and Nitro begs off. Undertaker grabs him by the throat! Before he can do anything, Mercury comes from behind and rolls him up!
…1…
………………….
…2…
…………………………………
Kick out!

Undertaker is mad by their tactics. He gets up slowly and MNM pound away at him. Undertaker stays on the ground and MNM keep hitting him. Undertaker starts getting up! He gets to his feet and throws MNM off of him! They both come back, and Undertaker knocks him down with punches. He picks Nitro up and sends him into the turnbuckle. Mercury tries to attack him, but Taker moves and Mercury hits Nitro. Undertaker runs off the ropes and clotheslines them both! They both walk out and Undertaker runs off the ropes. He hits the Flying Clothesline on both members of MNM! He covers Nitro!
…1…
……………………
…2…
………………………………………
Mercury breaks it up!

Mercury stomps away at Taker. He hits an elbow drop on him. Nitro gets up and they both stomp on Taker. They pick him up and send him off the ropes. He comes back and they bend over. Undertaker stops and kicks them in the head. He runs off the ropes and runs at MNM. They hit a double flapjack! Mercury covers and Nitro gets on top of Mercury!
...1…
……………..
…2…
……………………………..
Kick out!!!!

MNM thought they had him right there but it wasn’t to be. They pick Undertaker up, but he punches them in the head, knocking them back! Mercury runs at him, but Taker moves and throws him into Nitro! They both fall out of the ring. Undertaker leaves the ring to the outside. On the outside, Undertaker walks up to both members while Melina runs away. They both hit a poke to the eye of Taker. They run at him for a clothesline, but he ducks and grabs them by the throat! He faces the announce table like he is going to Chokeslam him through it! Mercury and Nitro kick him in the gut and lift him for a Suplex. They turn around and SUPLEX’S HIM THROUGH THE SPANNISH ANNOUNCE TABLE!!!! Extreme heat is heard and all MNM wants to do is win, even if its by count-out, so they climb into the ring while the referee starts the 10 count!
….1.…
……2..….
……..3……..
Still no movement from Undertaker
……….4….……
…………5…..…….
Melina gets in the ring and celebrate with Mercury and Nitro while UNDERTAKER SIT UP!
……………6…………..
……………..7……..………
Undertaker is up and they are not aware of it! He gets up and starts walking to the ring.
………………8……..……….
………………..9………………..
Undertaker is back in the ring! Nitro turns around and Undertaker hits a Big Boot! He picks Mercury up by his arms and throws him down right beside Nitro! Undertaker rolls his eyes back and runs off the ropes for a leg drop, but they move! Undertaker gets up and they whip him off the ropes. He comes back and hits his DDT on both of them!! The crowd goes nuts and Undertaker is able to cover both!
…1…
………………..
…2…
…………………………………
Kick out!!!!

Undertaker wants to finish it and runs off the ropes and hits a Leg Drop on Nitro! He covers!
…1…
……………….
…2…
…………………………….
Mercury breaks it up! They pick him up and send him into the turnbuckle. They both get on him and starts the 10 punch! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6! Undertaker grabs Nitro and throws him over the ropes! Nitro on the other hand is carried out and planted to the mat with the Last Ride! He covers!
…1…
…………………
…2…
…………………………….
Nitro saves the day.

Melina is starting to get scared and tells the to finish it! They lift him up and go for the Snapshot! THEY HIT IT!!! Melina is relieved and Mercury covers!
…1…
……………….
…2…
……………………………….
NO!!!! UNDERTAKER GETS HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE!

Melina falls down in shock! Mercury questions the referee with Nitro for a minute or so when, UNDERTAKER SITS UP!!!! He stalks MNM and they turn around and Undertaker plants them with a Double Chokeslam! He covers!
…1…
…………………
…2…
…………………………..
They both kick out!

Melina is again revived! Undertaker picks Nitro up and throws him to the outside! He picks Mercury up and whips him into the turnbuckle. He walks over to him and gets on the top rope holding his arm! OLD SKOOL!!! Mercury is on the ground and Undertaker slashes his throat signaling for the end! Mercury gets up slowly and walks into Taker who scoops him up! TOMBSTONE!!!!! But Melina pulls the referee out of the ring! Undertaker still covers, but there is no referee! Undertaker still has the cover in when the crowd goes wild! IT’S CHRIS JERICHO!!!! HE HAS A STEEL CHAIR! The fans hope he is going to hit one member of MNM, but instead, he slides into the ring and smashes Undertaker in the back of the head with the Steel Chair!!! Undertaker falls down and is out cold! Undertaker is on his back and Jericho runs off the ropes and hits the LIONSAULT!!!! He goes outside and throws Nitro back in! He gets up slowly and helps Mercury up. They look at the steel chair in the ring and then at each other! Jericho runs off through the crowd! The takes imaginary pictures of Undertaker who gets up slowly. Mercury scoops him up on his shoulders and they get him in position for the Snapshot! THEY HIT THE SNAPSHOT ON THE STEEL CHAIR!!!!!! Taker is busted open and Melina throws the referee back into the ring! The referee is still out cold from Melina! Mercury has the pin on Taker and Nitro tries to wake the referee up. He turns him over and spits in his face! The crowd gives heat, but it works and the referee opens his eyes! He looks down at the cover and is still hurt, but slowly makes the count, unaware of the interference!
…1…
……………..…………..
………..…………
…2…
………………………...
…………………..
3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finkle: YOUR WINNERS VIA PINFALL AT 13:47, MERCURY, NITRO, M……N…….M!!!!!!!!

Romero: Dang that Chris Jericho! He just screwed the Undertaker, but why?

Coach: I don’t know, but Vince will get to the bottom of it. Even if it means someone is fired!

Romero: Man I would hate to get fired by him, wouldn’t you Coach?

Coach: Yeah, I have seen him do it to others, I all I can say is that I am not one of them.

Backstage we see Eric Bischoff by himself when his phone rings

Voice: Hey Eric, what’s going on with tonight?

Eric: Same ole, you know.

Voice: Do you still need me to come tonight?

Eric: Yeah, but I can handle Teddy. I mean I have the Masterpiece and the coolest member of Raw on my side and all they have is Hardcore Holly and Bobby Lashley? It should be a squash.

Voice: So when do I show up?

Eric: Well, just think of it this way. We want to make New Years Revolution a better PPV so if it is, then I get more money and that means you get more too. What is the fan favorite part of a PPV? The MAIN EVENT! So there’s just a small hint on when you should interfere.

Voice: Ok well, like you said, I will make my presence felt tonight. Like you said, Edge and Smackdown will pay and tonight is only the beginning!

Eric: I love the way you talk. Ok I will talk to you later…oops, don’t want to reveal who you are! Hahaha.

Eric Bischoff looks happy and is smiling when we leave the dressing room

Romero: What was that about?

Coach: Well, after years of working for Eric Bischoff, it is pretty obvious that he has a plan to mess this PPV up.

Romero: He just can’t stand that Smackdown is better than Raw!

Coach: Yeah and now we are going to show you an example of what a great match is!

Romero: Because up next is Ken Kennedy defending the North American Championship against Rey Mysterio.

Coach: This came after Rey defeated Booker to win the spot.

*Mister Kennedy………….Kennedy*
Kennedy comes out to heat and laughs and then holds his title up to even more heat. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic.

Kennedy: Making my way to the ring, weighing in at an astonishing 243 pounds, MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR….

*Bodyaka 619*
Out comes Rey Mysterio, interrupting Ken to pops. Thank you Rey chants begin as he shut Ken up. He shakes hands with the fans and they gets in the ring.

Kennedy: Who is that?

Rey: I am the soon to be North American Champion!

POPS

Kennedy: How about this Rey? Look me in the eye and tell me that! Oh I forgot, you can’t you little midget!

HEAT

Rey: One thing Kennedy. I want to know how you are going to feel when you get beat by this midget?

POPS

Kennedy smiles and then hits Rey with the mic, busting him open. He throws the mic out.

Match #5
North American Title

Kennedy hammers away at a bloody Rey Mysterio. He picks him up and sends him off the ropes. Rey comes back quick with a Crossbody! They both get up, and Ken runs at Rey, but is hit with an arm drag. Rey hits another one. He goes for another one, but Kennedy reverses and hops behind him and rolls him up!
…1…
………………………
…2…
………………………………………….
Kick out!

Rey and Kennedy get up and Ken runs at Rey, but he moves and drop toeholds him into the bottom rope! He takes his time and runs off the ropes! He goes for the 619, but Ken moves and Rey spins around and Ken hits a Dropkick right to the face of Rey! He covers!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
………………………………
Kick out!

Kennedy picks Rey up and locks in a headlock. Rey reaches for the ropes but cannot get there. He reaches again but cannot get there, but he is getting closer. He reaches again and has his finger on it, but Ken rolls away from the ropes to the center. Rey starts to fade and the referee grabs Rey’s hand and lifts it.
HAND DROPS ONCE
………………………….
HAND DROPS TWICE
…………………………….
He stays alive!

Rey chants begin and he starts to get to his feet! He gets there and elbows Ken in the gut. After another elbow, Ken lets go. Rey punches him and then sends him into the turnbuckle. He runs at him and jumps up on the second rope. He then hits a Monkey Flip on him! Rey stays on the second rope and hits a perfect Moonsault! He stays on Ken for the cover!
…1…
……………………
…2…
……………………………….
Kick out!!

Ken gets up holding his gut and Rey kicks him in the gut. He runs off the ropes, but before he can do anything, Ken hits a clothesline! They are both down and the crowd once again starts Rey chants. They both are stirring and soon they are both up. Ken hits Rey, but Rey fires back. Ken hits Rey, but Rey fires back. Rey stays on the offensive this time and runs off the ropes and jumps and wraps his legs around Ken’s waist. He throws himself up and plants Ken with his bulldog! Ken spins over and Rey covers!
…1…
…………………
…2…
………………………………..
Kick out!

Ken gets up slowly holding his head and Rey dropkicks him into the bottom rope! He runs off the ropes quickly and hits the 619! Ken pops out and is standing up and Rey goes for the West Coast Pop! Ken moves and Rey lands hard. Rey gets up slowly and Ken from behind hits a neckbreaker! He covers!
…1…
………………….
…2…
…………………………………
Kick out!

Kennedy is shocked! He wants to finish Rey off so he puts him on the top rope. He puts him on his shoulders for the Kennedy Leap! Rey wiggles free and hits a Super DDT!!!! The crowd goes nuts. Rey slowly crawls over to Ken and gets the cover!
…1…
……………….
…2…
……………………………
Kick out!

Rey picks Ken up but Ken pokes him in the eye. He then kicks him in the gut and lifts him for a Powerbomb! NO!!! Rey reverses into a Hurricanrana! Right into the bottom rope! He runs off the rope and hits the 619 again! Ken falls down but Rey is down to the apron. Ken gets up slowly and Rey gets up! He jumps over and lands the West Coast Pop perfectly! He keeps the cover on him, but Ken rolls over and hooks the tights!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
…………………………………..
3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finkle: WINNER AND STILL NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION VIA PINFALL AT 11:34…..

Kennedy swipes the mic from him.

Kennedy: Your winner and STILLLL North American Champion, MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYY……………………………………………KENNEDY!!!

Coach: Wow did you see that! Ken Kennedy won fairly without cheating.

Romero: Are you kidding? He used the tights!

Coach: Well, it’s not as bad as you think is it.

Romero: Um, cheating is cheating!

Coach: Well, whatever! I don’t have time for this. I have to go down to the ring and do the commentary match-up.

Coach gets up from his seat and walks down the isle.

Coach: Excuse me everyone. (yelling) EXCUSE ME EVERYONE! VOTING IS CLOSED!!! Wow, you people in Denver are so dumb and hard headed!

HEAT

Coach: Well, it must be hard having all those sucky sport teams!

HEAT

Coach: I mean first, you have the Denver Broncos.

POPS

Coach: I mean they suck ever since John Elway got tired of losing and left!

HEAT

Coach: Then you have the Denver Nuggets!

POPS

Coach: And Carmelo Anthony!

POPS

Coach: But face it, you have to wait 10 years to win a title because Melo still isn’t good yet!

HEAT

Coach: Then you have the Colorado Rapids!

POPS

Coach: When I checked the awards for the 2005 season, you guys don’t have one person win an award! Every other team did! So once again, they suck!

HEAT

Coach: Hey, don’t hate me completely! I mean I still have to go through the Colorado Avalanche!

POPS

Coach: I mean, Peter Forsberg was your best player, but he was tired of losing and left to a winning team, the Flyers!

HEAT

Coach: That is only pro! In college you have the Buffs! The team that has had the most karma with that girl and then you lose to Texas, who also is not that good and lose 70-3! Now if that doesn’t suck, I don’t know what does!

HEAT

Coach: But now, lets get to the point! Who is the better commentator. Tazz or Michael Cole? Well, we are about to find out! Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the human suplexing machine, TAZZZZZZZ!!!!

*Just Another Victim*
Tazz comes out to mixed reactions and he makes his way to the ring shaking hands with the fans. He gets in the ring.

Tazz: Coach, why would you say stuff about the great Colorado teams?

POPS

Tazz: I just want to get this over with so bring Cole out!

Coach: Ok then. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome MICHAEL COLE!!!!!

*Click Click Boom*
Michael Cole comes out to pops as well and walks to the ring.

Coach: Well it is time to find out who the better commentator is! Please bring the paper out here!

A man walks from backstage and gets in the ring and hands Coach the slip. He then gets out and goes to the back.

Coach: And the winner is………

Coach’s eyes widens hugely and his mouth drops as Tazz and Cole stand beside each other wanting to win.

Coach: TAZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cole looks at Tazz and the crowd makes mixed reactions and Cole is shocked. He offers his hand to Tazz and he shakes it. The crowd seems shocked and Coach goes back to the commentary box while Cole and Tazz go backstage

Romero: Wow! I can’t believe that Tazz won!

Coach: Um…Yea, I was shocked too.

Romero: But now let’s get to the Smackdown Vs. Raw match!

*How do you like me now*
Hardcore Holly comes to the ring to pops and he gets in the ring and poses.

*Generic Music*
Bobby Lashley comes out to pops and makes his way to the ring. He shakes hands with the fans and gets in the ring.

*MacMalitant*
Teddy comes out to pops also. He shakes hands with thr fans and gets in the ring and gets ready.

*Cool*
Carlito comes out with an apple and walks to the ring to heat. He gets in the ring and takes a bite of apple. He gets on the turnbuckle like Triple H, and spits apple into the crowd and laughs.

*Masterpiece*
Chris Masters comes out on the ramp and kneels down. He raises up and the pyro goes off. He flexes for a minute and gets heat. He walks to the ring and gets in and stands beside Carlito

*White Train*
Eric Bischoff comes out to heat and walks down to the ring slowly and then slides in. He stands beside Carlito and Masters and they stare at each other.

OK THIS MAKES ME MAD, BECAUSE CGS WALKED OUT WITHOUT SENDING ME THE MATCH SO HERE’S THE FINISH

Raw vs. Smackdown 6 man tag
Eric Bischoff/Chris Masters/Carlito vs. Teddy Long/Bobby Lashley/Hardcore Holly

Finish:
Smackdown and Raw have gone back and forth for about 10 minutes and Eric has not been in yet and they are all tired. Lashley picks Carlito up and hits the Dominator! He covers! 1…2…Masters breaks it! Masters knocks Lashley back into Teddy, who touches his arm and he is the legal man! They knock Lashley and Hardcore off the apron! Teddy begs off but it doesn’t work and Carlito takes him down with a clothesline. The crowd give heat and Carlito picks him up and gives him a reverses swinging neckbreaker which he calls the Cool Breaker!! He tags Masters in who comes in and locks in the Masterlock! He shakes Teddy around and after no time the referee checks Teddy’s arm, which falls! He is about to call for the bell, but Eric tells him not to. Masters tags Eric in. They sit him up where he is on his knees. Eric then hits a Buzzsaw Kick! He covers! 1…2…3!!!

Chimmel: YOUR WINNERS VIA PINFALL AT 13:21, ERIC BISCHOFF, CARLITO, AND CHRIS MASTERS, TEAM RAWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Romero: C’mon! Raw had to cheat to win!

Coach: How is that cheating!

Romero: Well, you don’t put your hands on the GM!

Coach: Hey it’s a match!

Romero: So…

Backstage Cole and Tazz are talking

Tazz: So everything between us is cool right?

Cole: Yeah you beat me fair and square.

Tazz: Ok well, I have got to go. I got to meet someone. See you on Smackdown!

Cole: Ok!

Cole looks around the corner and Tazz is gone and Cole opens a door and walks into a dark room.

Cole: (To himself) C’mon, where is it!?

He looks around and it is almost pitch black so he turns a flashlight on. He walks around the room with it and looks on a desk. He finds three sheets of paper. He looks on the first one and lays it down. He looks at the second one and it read, “Favorite Commentator Voting Results”. He opens it up and looks inside and it says, “Tazz: 12,293, Cole: 14,683! Cole actually won! Cole laughs and the crowd pops. He sticks it in his pocket and turns around to leave.

Boogeyman: I’M…THE BOOGEYMAN…AND I’M COMING…TO GET YA!

Cole screams like a girl and runs out. Boogeyman laughs and pulls out live worms and eats them still laughing.

Coach: There is something wrong with that man!

Romero: No there is something wrong with you! What is up with that! You just screwed Cole!

Coach: Well, that’s what he did to Tazz so I figured that I’d do it back.

Romero: Two wrongs don’t make a right!

Coach: Ok sorry Dr. Seuss!

Romero: Look who’s talking! Up next is Chris Benoit defending the United States Championship in a ladder match against Kevin Nash!

Coach: This happened after Kevin Nash screwed Chris Benoit out of the World Title at the Royal Rumble.

Romero: And then after the Triple Threat match for the #1 Contendership, Nash put Benoit through the table.

Coach: This is sure to be a good battle.

Romero: And it is in a ladder match!

*Whatever*
Chris Benoit comes to the ring to pops and is half way down the ramp when Nash attacks him!

Match #7
United States Championship – Ladder Match

Nash stays on him and hammers away. He picks Benoit up and sends him into the barricade hard. Benoit falls down. Nash picks him up and whips him down the ramp into the ring! Nash runs, but runs right into a chop. Nash falls back but then walks toward Benoit who hits another chop, forcing Nash back. Benoit chops Nash and forces him up the ramp. They get up the ramp and Nash poke Benoit in the eye. He then throws him into the No Way Out logo, which has spikes!! Benoit goes down holding his face and Nash runs back to the ring. As soon as he gets there, Benoit gets up with scratches and walks toward the ring down the ramp. Nash is in the ring and setting the ladder up. He starts climbing!
6 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!
4 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!
Benoit gets in the ring
3 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!
Benoit is up and shakes the ladder, making Nash lose balance and fall off.

Benoit sets it up right and tries to climb it again, but Nash grabs his head and throws it into the ladder! He does it again! Again! Benoit falls back and we can see blood running down from his face. Nash stands near him and drops an elbow. Another! Another!!! Nash then sets the ladder up and is setting to climb it, but sees Benoit moving. He gets away from the ladder and goes outside. He tells Finkle to move and Nash takes the steel chair. He slides back in the ring and tells Benoit to get up. Benoit gets up and Nash runs at him with the chair! Benoit drop toeholds him into the turnbuckle making the chair smash right into Nash’s face! He falls back and Benoit hits a German Suplex! Benoit gets up and sets the ladder up and then starts climbing!
6 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!
4 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!
3 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!
2 RUNGS LEFT!!!!
Kevin Nash then get on the ladder on the other side and climbs up quickly.
1 RUNG LEFT!!
Kevin Nash and Benoit are both on the next to last rung and hammering away on each other. After a while of punching, Benoit grabs Nash’s head and hangs it on the top of the ladder! Nash falls off the ladder and Benoit falls back and is on the third rung!
3 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!
2 RUNGS LEFT!!!!
Nash gets up and grabs Benoit’s leg. He pulls him back off the ladder. BENOIT FALLS ON NASH!

The crowd goes wild because Nash caused Benoit to hit a Crossbody from the top of the ladder! They are both down. They both start getting up at the same time and when they get up, Nash takes the advantage, whipping Benoit into the corner. He walks over to him and elbows him in the corner twice. He backs up and runs and hits another! Benoit falls down in the corner and Nash looks over and sees the steel chair! He picks it up and walks over to Benoit with the chair and laughs. Benoit kicks him in the family jewels! Benoit snaps up and hits a DDT on the steel chair! The crowd goes wild and Nash is now busted open! Chris Benoit slowly gets up and sets the ladder up and starts climbing again!
6 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nash is moving and starting to get up.
3 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!
2 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!
Kevin Nash reaches Benoit again and this time he pushes the ladder down and Benoit flies to the outside!

Nash doesn’t set the ladder up; instead, he goes to the outside and picks Benoit up. He picks him up in Sidewalk Slam position. He walks him over to the steel ramp and hits the Sidewalk Slam on that! You can tell by the look on Benoit’s face that he is hurting badly. Nash thinks he has done enough for now and climbs back into the ring and sets the ladder up and starts climbing it!
4 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!
Benoit is back up and gets in the ring!
2 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!
1 RUNG LEFT!!!
Benoit is on the ladder and is on the other side of the ladder. Nash reaches up and almost has it, but cannot quite reach. He gets on the top of the ladder and reaches! He grabs the title, but Benoit has one foot on the top and one on the top rung. He takes Nash and Suplex’s him off the ladder right before Nash undid the belt!

The crash to the mat hard and the crowd goes wild! Benoit and Nash both look like they are out cold. EMT’s come out and check, but they are moving. They decide to just stay out there just in case something else happens. Benoit gets up first and Nash gets up and tries to kick him in the gut, but Benoit catches his foot and hits the Dragon Screw! Benoit stomps on Nash’s leg and then locks in the Sharpshooter!!!! Nash tries to fight it, but Benoit has it on tight. Nash crawls to the ropes and gets there, but the referee doesn’t have to make Benoit let go and the fans tell him not to, so Benoit keeps it locked in! Nash has only been in it for about 30 seconds when he has to tap out! You cannot win via submission either! Nash starts reaching for the ropes again, but after about a minute, he starts to fade. He finally fades and Benoit sets the ladder up and is ready to climb!
4 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!
Nash starts to get up.
2 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!
Nash starts climbing the ladder and grabs Benoit’s foot! He pulls him back and off the ladder!

Benoit lands on his feet behind Nash though! Benoit picks the Steel Chair off the ground and when Nash turns around, Benoit hits him right in the head with it! Nash is busted open even more and blood is gushing out of his head! Benoit takes the chair and hits Nash’s shoulder four times with the chair, injuring it. He lays the chair under Nash’s shoulder and then starts to climb the ladder.
4 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!
2 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!
For Benoit this is about more than the title, it is worth revenge! Benoit jumps off the ladder looking for the Diving Headbutt, which would smash Nash’s shoulder and the steel chair together! He jumps off and ….………………………………………………………………………………………. KEVIN NASH MOVES!!!!! Benoit goes face first into the steel chair! Benoit looks out cold, but he is not done. Nash picks him up and whips him into the Turnbuckle. Benoit stays there and Nash drives his knee right into Benoit’s gut! Nash goes to the outside and picks up the ring bell and throws it into the ring. Benoit picks it up and Nash is busy insulting the crowd. He gets back in the ring and Benoit gets up and runs at him with the title! NO! Nash kicks the Ring Bell right into his face! The crowd goes mad with heat as they thought Benoit could get something back. Nash laughs and picks the ladder up. Instead of setting it up, Nash lays it down! He picks Benoit up and grabs him by the throat! CHOKESLAM ONTO THE LADDER!!!! The crowd gives major heat and he picks Benoit off the ladder and throws him to the side. He sets the ladder up and climbs to the top.
4 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nash stops to taunt the crowd but Benoit reaches out his hand and grabs the ring bell!! The crowd pops and then Nash turns around and Benoit is playing dead. Nash smiles and starts climbing again!
3 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!
2 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!
Benoit pops up and climbs the other side of the turnbuckle! Nash is shocked at how fast Benoit is climbing! Benoit gets even with Nash and hits him with the ring bell! Benoit swings through and falls off with Nash!

The crowd goes nuts seeing how Benoit will keep fighting! Nash and Benoit both get up and are hammering away at each other. Benoit gets the advantage and is hammering away at Nash until Nash hits a low blow! Nash lifts him up and hits a Shoulder Breaker! The crowd gives heat and Nash goes outside the ring. He looks under the ring and finds a table and brings it out. He throws it into the ring. He gets in the ring and sets it up. From behind, Benoit hits a German Suplex! He goes for another one through the table, but Nash counters with elbows! He kicks him in the gut and signals for the Jackknife through the table! Benoit back drops him over the table, but Nash goes only over it and lands beside it. Benoit gets up and Nash elbows him in the jaw. Benoit falls in the bottom rope in 619 position! Nash runs off the ropes and jumps on his back, knocking the breath out of him. Benoit gets up and Nash hits him in the head with the steel chair! He sets the ladder up again and starts climbing.
4 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!
2 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!
Benoit gets up and starts climbing the ladder!
1 RUNG LEFT!!!
Benoit gets up behind him and hits a German Suplex off the ladder!

The crowd goes wild and they both get up slowly. Nash goes for a clothesline, but Benoit ducks and catches his arm. CROSSFACE!!!!!!!!! The crowd goes nuts and Benoit has it in tight! Nash’s shoulder is already injured from the chair shots earlier in the night so he taps out just 10 seconds in! Nash’s elbow is in much pain and he is fading already. He reaches for the ropes and Benoit pulls up and has it tighter. Nash’s eyes finally closes and Benoit breaks the hold and Nash is out cold! Benoit slowly sets the ladder up, being effected by the loss of blood. He starts climbing it!
4 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!
2 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!
Nash is getting up slowly!
1 RUNG LEFT!!!
Nash is climbing the ladder! Benoit has his hands on the title, but cannot reach it completely and has to go to the very top! Nash grabs his leg though. This stalls Benoit and he hits the JACKKNIFE OFF THE LADDER!!!

Benoit flies over to the outside, immediately knocked unconscious! The crowd gives heat, but there is nothing they can do about it. Nash looks over the ropes at Benoit looking at what he has done and is in shock! EMT’s rush over toward Benoit and check on him and his neck. The crowd goes wild! SHAWN MICHAELS IS IN THE RING BEHIND KEVIN NASH WANTING HIM TO TURN AROUND! Nash just thinks they fans are happy Benoit is going to be ok. He turns around and Shawn hits SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!! Nash falls back on the table and lays on the table! Shawn looks around and smiles and climbs to the top of the ladder. He is at the very top and jumps off and hits A ELBOW DROP FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER THROUGH THE TABLE!!!! The crowd goes nuts for Shawn who is down. He nips up and taunts the crowd and leaves to pops! He walks past Benoit but then looks at Nash and throws Benoit in the ring and tells him “Go for the gold”. He leaves it at that and leaves through the crowd. Benoit opens his eyes wondering where he is and looks at Nash who is lying through a table. Benoit is confused but knows he has to climb instead of thinking. He sets the ladder up and climbs again! This time he thinks he could win it!
4 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!
2 RUNGS LEFT!!!!!!
1 RUNG LEFT!!!
Chris reaches and
………………………
……………………..
………………………
……………………..
HE GRABS THE TITLE………AND UNSTRAPS IT!!!!!

Finkle: YOUR WINNER VIA REACHING THE TITLE AT 27:56 AND STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL UNITED STATES CHAMPION, CHRISSSSSSSSS BENOITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Romero: Would you look at that! Chris Benoit retained!

Coach: Not without cheating!

Romero: Well, in your words Coach, it’s not cheating if you don’t get caught!

Coach: So?!?!?!?

Chris Benoit and Kevin Nash lay on the ground out cold. EMT’s get in the ring and put both of them on stretchers and take them both out with a neck brace on each of them.

Romero: There is no doubt in my mind that these two superstars put it all on the line just to be United States Champion!

Coach: But this next battle is for pride and only pride!

Survivor Series 2005
World Heavyweight Championship ; JBL (c) vs. Batista – 2/3 falls match
3rd fall – Steel Cage – Tied 1-1

JBL hammers away on Batista in the corner, but Batista fights out of it! BATISTA BOMB! Batista falls down and is about to cover, but a masked man runs down! F-5!!! He runs out of the ring! JBL covers! 1, 2, 3!!!! He retains!

Night After Survivor Series
#1 Contendership for Armageddon – Batista vs. Christian

Batista sends him off the ropes and hits the Spinebuster! He lifts him up and hits the Batista Bomb! A masked man runs down and screws Batista again! Batista lifts the man up and hits a Batista Bomb on him! He reveals the man to be Brock Lesner!

Armageddon
World Title – JBL vs. Brock Lesner

Brock lifts JBL up and hits the second F-5! He is going to win the title! NO! It’s Batista! He hits the Batista Bomb! 1, 2, 3! JBL retains!

Royal Rumble
Brock Lesner vs. Batista

Brock ducks the clothesline and lifts him up for the F-5! He hits it! 1, 2, 3! Brock wins!

*Unleashed*
Batista makes his way to the ring and comes out to heat. Lesner chants begin and Batista gets in the ring looking mad.

*Next Big Thing*
Brock Lesner comes to the ring to pops and one of the biggest of the nights! He gets in the ring and Batista tries to jumps him, but Brock fights back.

No-Disqualification ; Falls Count Anywhere
Brock Lesner vs. Batista

They hammer away at each other and gets near the ropes and Brock clotheslines Batista over, but goes with him. On the outside, the still hammer away at each other. They roll over and over still punching each other. Batista gets up, being dominated in the fistfight. Brock gets up and chases after Batista who is running. Batista gets behind one side of the ring and then Brock walks around it and Batista flattens him with a clothesline! He quickly covers!
…1…
……………………
…2…
…………………………………
Kick out!

Batista picks Brock up, but Brock bunches him! Batista punches back. They go back and forth again until Batista pokes him in the eye and slams his head into the ring post! Brock is groggy and then falls down! Batista covers!!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
………………………………..
Kick out!

Batista picks Brock up only to knock him back down with a punch. He takes him and whips him into the Steel Steps! NO! Brock reverses and whips Batista! Batista goes down holding his shoulder. Brock picks Batista up and gets him up for the F-5!!! Batista slides off and pushes Brock into the ring. Brock backs up and Batista rolls him up!
…1…
……………………
…2…
……………………………….
Kick out!

Batista and Brock get up and they both hit each other with a clothesline. They are both down, but they start to stir. Batista is crawling away and Brock is just trying to get to the ropes. Batista climbs and gets to the barricade and reaches out. Brock is up and walks over to him. Brock picks him up, but Batista has grabbed the ring bell and hits Brock with it, knocking him down! He covers!
…1…
……………………..
…2…
……………………………………….
Kick out!

Batista picks Brock up who is bloody and whips him into the barricade. Batista runs at him and clotheslines him over it! Batista stomps on him and Brock crawls away through the crowd. He gets to the steps and tries to get up. Batista grabs his head and throws it off the rail. Brock pops up and walks around and doesn’t know where he is. Brock walks into the wall and Batista takes his head and walks into around, spinning and throws him head first into the wall! Brock falls down and Batista covers. The referee has to follow them so he makes the count!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
……………………………….
Kick out!!!

Batista picks Brock up and holds him above his head. He goes to throw him head first into the wall again, but Brock is able to slide off and push Batista into the wall! Batista backs up and Brock rolls him up!
…1…
………………….
…2…
………………………………….
Kick out!

They both get up and Batista goes for a clothesline. Brock ducks and pushes Batista right into the waiter who has 4 drinks! She spills them and they go all over Batista! He turns around and Brock hits a Belly-To-Belly suplex! Batista flies into a drink machine! Brock has to cover!
…1…
……………………
…2…
……………………………….
Kick out!

Brock thought he had won it, but it wasn’t to be. Brock picks Batista up and grabs him by the hair and walks him around. He gets near the concessions and throws Batista over the barricade thing into the little Hardy’s restraint concession. Brock stands up on the counter and when Batista gets up, Brock jumps off and hits a Flying Shoulder Tackle! He covers! The referee has to hop over the counter to get in!
…1…
……………………
…2…
…………………………………
Kick out!!

Brock picks him up and throws him right through the window into the cooking and dishwashing place! Brock walks through the door and walks over Batista. Batista grabs a glass plate and clocks Brock right in the head with it! He covers and it appears Brock is out cold!
…1…
…………………
…2…
……………………………
Kick out!

Batista is hysterical! You can hear the fans going nuts from the seats. The only way you can see them is by the titantron. Glass is broken everywhere and Batista looks down at Brock and then at the Broken Glass. Batista picks Brock up and throws him down on the broken glass! He covers!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
…………………………………
Kick out!

Batista picks Brock up, clearly irritated. He whips Brock into the dishes. NO! Brock reverses and whips Batista into them! Batista spins around Brock hits a Powerslam onto the broken glass! The crowd goes nuts and rolls over and covers Batista!
…1…
……………………
…2…
………………………………..
Kick out!

Brock thought he had him. He picks him up and throws him through the window (which is already broken). He finds some chicken and takes a bite out of it. Batista gets up and Brock spits it in his face! Batista cannot see and Brock kicks him in the gut. He hits one Powerbomb, he doesn’t release it. He brings him back up and hits another and still holds on! He lifts him up again and Powerbomb’s him over the stand! He gets on top of it and jumps off and connects with an Elbow Drop!
…1…
………………….
…2…
…………………………….
Kick out!

Brock grabs his leg and locks in the Brock Lock! He gets it locked in perfectly! Batista yells in pain and tries not to tap out. He reaches his hand out but for what? There are no ropes and he can’t do anything to break the hold! He tries to punch Brock but can’t and only hurts himself more! Batista has tears in his eyes and is slowly fading! The referee looks at Batista and his eyes shut! The referee decides to see if he is out cold!
……HAND DROPS ONCE……
……………………….
……HAND DROPS TWICE……
………………………….
Batista stays alive!

He starts to get up to most heat. He gets up and elbows him in the gut. Brock bends over and Batista sticks him between his legs! He lifts him up! BATISTA BOMB TO THE FLOOR!!! He covers!!!
…1…
………………….
…2…
………………………………
NO!!!! Brock finds a way to kick out!

Batista is shocked and then looks over and an ice cream stand. He walks over and takes a whole container of Ice Cream and walks away. He walks over to Brock and hits him in the head with the Ice Cream! Brock has chocolate ice cream all over his head and he just stands there dead. Batista goes over and gets a trashcan! He says something and then swings it! Before he can, Brock hits a low blow! Batista drops the can and Brock picks it up! He hits Batista in the head with the lid! Batista is about to fall down, but then Brock picks up the Trash Can! He picks it up and runs at Batista and hits him with it, knocking him back and he falls down the steps! Brock runs down followed by the referee and he covers!
…1…
………………….
…2…
………………………………….
Kick out! NO WAY!

Brock is thinking what does he have to do to put Batista away. He walks up the stairs and goes to a Pizza Place! He gets a big pizza and walks back down. He eats a bite of the pizza and apparently likes it. He lays the pizza on the floor and still has the metal pan it was on. Batista gets up, and Brock swings it! Batista ducks and throws his head into the brick wall! He drops the metal plate! Batista picks it up. Brock turns around and is leveled with it! He covers again!
…1…
………………….
…2…
………………………………….
Kick out!

Batista hits him with it while he is on the ground until he is bleeding again! Batista then taunt the crowd and lays the can over his head. He stands beside Brock and flexes. He the Elbow Drops the chair right into Brock’s face! He covers!
…1…
………………….
…2…
………………………………
Kick out!

Batista stands in front of Brock waiting for him to get up. Brock gets up and Batista goes for a clothesline! NO! Brock ducks and scoops him up on his shoulders! F-5!!! NO!!! Batista slides off and lands on the other side of the rail near the steps! Batista grabs his neck and pulls it back onto the rail! It looks sick! Batista hops over it and picks Brock head off the ground and smashes it onto the metal pizza holder! He covers!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
……………………………….
Kick out!

Batista picks Brock up, and sticks him between his legs! BATISTA BOMB!!! NO!!! He slides off and when Batista turns around, Brock kicks him in the face! The crowd goes nuts and he covers!
…1…
……………….
…2…
…………………………
Kick out!

Brock picks Batista up, but he hits a low blow. He runs off the wall and hits a Spear! The crowd gives heat and Batista covers thinking he has won!
…1…
………………….
…2…
…………………………………
Kick out!

Batista cannot believe it! He picks Brock up and lifts him in the air and drops him onto the stair rail and he falls back. Batista walks down the steps and brings Brock back to the top. He goes to pick him up, but Brock hits an elbow to the gut. Another. Batista backs up and Brock gets up. Batista runs at Brock, but he moves and throws him down the steps! The crowd goes nuts and Brock looks down. He cannot believe what he has done. He looks back and finds a dipping dots place, with the top made of glass. He goes over and grabs it and pushes it near the steps. Batista is getting up the steps crawling. He gets to the top and gets up slowly. He doesn’t know where he is and Brock kicks him in the gut. He then ducks and gets Batista on his shoulders! F-5 THROUGH THE GLASS AND STAND THAT THE DIPPING DOTS WERE ON!!!! Brock covers!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
………………………………
Kick out!

WTF? Batista kicked out! Brock picks Batista up and goes for another F-5! Batista rolls off the back. Brock turns around and Batista somehow finds the strength to lift Brock and hit a Spinebuster onto the broken glass! Brock has glass sticking out of his back and is bleeding. Batista walks over to the stairs and looks and sees a narrow strip between the steps that go down and the ones that go up. He looks down to the lower floor and smiles. He grabs a bloody Brock and picks the glass out from him. He sticks him between his legs and lifts him up. BATISTA BOM OFF THE THIRD FLOOR DOWN TO THE SECOND FLOOR!!!!!!! The crowd makes extreme heat and he looks down at Brock who has blood gushing out of his head. Batista walks slowly down the steps and then falls down the other part and is down near Brock. He puts an arm over Brock whose face, back, and back of his head is bleeding!
…1…
………………………
…2…
…………………………………….
3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chimmel: YOUR WINNER VIA PINFALL AT 30:14, BATISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

The crowd gives major heat and Batista just stands up with blood on his face and smiles down at Brock.

Romero: We really need medical help for Brock Lesner! He is hurt badly!

Coach: Man that sight is just hard to look at. It reminds me of Kurt Angle being Chokeslammed off the stage by Big Show!

Romero: Man! Help! We need help right now!

Then the medical team rush down and place a neck brace around Brock’s neck and does something to stop the blood. They are about to lift him and put him on the stretcher when Batista lifts him up. He sticks him between his legs and lifts him again! BATISTA BOMB THROUGH THE STRETCHER!!!!

The crowd boos crazily

Romero: Batista had to right to do that!

Coach: You are right about that!

Backstage we see all the Smackdown superstars except Orton, JBL, Batista and Brock in a room talking and confused when Teddy walks in.

Teddy: Ok this is really important. As you know, earlier tonight, Eric Bischoff said he was going to have someone go after the people in the main event, which is up next. Well, I want to make sure that doesn’t happen. That’s why I have 30 people in here right now. I would like 10 people backstage watching for Raw superstars and if you see any, take them out! I would like to have 10 bodyguards in the crowd just in case they come from the crowd. Then 10 people around the ring just in case they make it past everyone else. So you know what that means! A LUMBERJACK MATCH!

The crowd pops

Romero: Wow! This is great! A Lumberjack match tonight up next for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Coach: Let’s get to it! First though lets show you the recap of this feud!

Smackdown – 2/3/06

Randy gets up and Booker kicks him in the jaw! Orton backs up against the ropes. Booker distracts the referee and Sharmell hits a low blow! Orton walks out bending over and Booker runs off the ropes for the Scissors Kick! Orton moves! Booker turns around and Orton hits the RKO!! 1, 2, 3!!!

Cole: Just like that, Orton moves on to the finals!

Smackdown – 2/10/06

Benoit goes up to the top and hits the Diving Headbutt on Nash! Benoit gets up and grabs his legs! SHARPSHOOTER! Kevin Nash is in pain! He cannot make it much longer. He is about to tap when Orton comes in and hits the RKO on Benoit! 1, 2, 3!!!

Cole: Orton will face JBL at No Way Out!

Smackdown – 2/17/06

Randy is special referee. MNM lifts Undertaker up and gives him the Snapshot! JBL covers and Randy wakes up and is fair and counts! 1, 2, 3!!! After the match, Randy holds his hand up, but JBL hits a low blow! He runs off the ropes and hits the Clothesline From Hell!!!!

Later…Kennedy hammers away on Rey and JBL hammers away at Edge! Randy Orton comes to the ring. He hits the RKO to Mercury! He hits the RKO to Kennedy! Rey hits the 619 to JBL! Edge hits the Spear! JBL gets up and Orton hits the RKO on him!

The titantron shows a picture of Orton holding the title up over JBL!

*Burn in my light*
Randy Orton comes out with his pyro going off and he spins around doing the destiny sign. He walks down the ramp with a smile on his face and shakes hands with the fans. He gets in the ring and gets on the top turnbuckle and does the destiny pose again!

*Longhorns*
The crowd gives heat and then JBL’s limo pulls out and parks on the ramp. The driver gets out and opens the back door and JBL gets out. He does his cocky smile and looks in the crowd and then walks down the ramp and gets in the ring. He gets on the top turnbuckle and does the Cabinet sign.

*Rise Up*
Smackdown lumberjacks comes out now and walk to the ring. The 10 Lumberjacks are Kennedy, Mercury, Nitro, Boogeyman, Hardcore Holly, Bobby Lashley, Regal, London and Heidenreich.

John Bradshaw Layfield (c) vs. Randy Orton

Orton and JBL stare at each other and Orton says the time is up and does the destiny pose. Then Kennedy grabs Orton’s leg. Orton kicks him off, and JBL hits him from behind, knocking him off the ropes. He then rolls him up! NO! Orton reverses and rolls JBL up!
…1…
…………………….
…2…
……………………………
Kick out!

They both get up and JBL goes for a Clothesline! Orton ducks and hits a pushes him into he turnbuckle. JBL backs up and Orton hits a Bulldog! He covers!!!!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
……………………………
Kick out!

JBL gets up holding his head and Orton hits a clothesline sending JBL over the ropes to the outside lumberjacks. Everyone stomps away at JBL except MNM and Kennedy, who throw them off and throw JBL back into the ring. He is down. JBL gets up and Randy whips him off the ropes. JBL reverses and whips Orton. Orton runs back and ducks a big boot. JBL turns around and Orton hits a dropkick to the face! He covers!
…1…
………………….
…2…
……………………………
Kick out!

JBL gets up slowly. Randy locks in a headlock. JBL tries to get out of it, but he has it in tight. JBL takes his arm and puts it around Orton’s waist. He then counters the headlock into a Sidewalk Slam! He covers!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
…………………………………
Kick out!

Randy gets up holding his back and JBL runs at him going for a Shoulder Block! Randy moves and JBL crashes into the turnbuckle. He turns around and Orton jumps up and hits the RKO! NO! JBL throws him over the ropes to the lumberjacks. They beat on him and then MNM pick him up and go for the Snapshot! The other lumberjacks attack MNM and throws Orton back into the ring. JBL stands over him and hits an elbow drop!
…1…
………………….
…2…
……………………………….
Kick out!

JBL picks Orton up, but he pushes him back! Orton goes on the offensive! Right and Left and another right and left! JBL is just standing and Orton hits a hard European Uppercut! He covers!
…1…
………………………
…2…
……………………………………..
Kick out!

Randy picks JBL up and sends him to the turnbuckle. He runs at him, but JBL gets a boot up. Orton backs up. JBL runs at him, but Orton fires back with another European Uppercut! JBL falls down and Randy looks down. He runs off the ropes and hits a forearm drop! He covers!
…1…
………………….
…2…
……………………………..
Kick out!

Randy Orton is shocked and then looks to the top. He walks to the turnbuckle, and goes to the top. He waits for JBL to get up. He does and Randy jumps off going for a Crossbody! NO! JBL catches him! He smiles and hits a Fall-Away Slam! He covers!
…1…
……………………
…2…
………………………………..
Kick out!

Randy is in pain and JBL picks him up. He whips him off the ropes and Orton comes back with a jumping forearm! They are both down and the crowd is going nuts! Orton nips up and waits for JBL to get up. He gets up and Orton goes for the RKO! JBL throws him to the ground. Orton gets up and runs at JBL. He hits a Big Boot! He covers!
…1…
……………………..
…2…
……………………………..
Kick out!

JBL goes to the corner and signals for the Clothesline From Hell! Orton starts moving and slowly gets to his knees. Then to his feet. JBL runs off the ropes and runs at Orton fast. Orton ducks. JBL turns around and Orton jumps up and goes for the RKO! This time HE HITS IT!!!!!! The crowd goes nuts and Orton flops over onto JBL! The Cabinet try to get in, but the other lumberjacks take them out!
…1…
………………..
…2…
……………………………….
Kick out!!!!!!

Orton cannot believe it. He asks the referee which confirms the 2 count. Orton picks JBL up who is almost out of it. He whips him off the ropes. JBL comes back and Orton catches him with his modified backbreaker! He covers!
…1…
…………………..
…2…
…………………………………
Kick out!

Orton knows one more RKO will mean he will be the new champion. He stalks him doing to destiny pose, waiting for him to get up! JBL starts moving when…

Backstage we see Scotty 2 Hotty running down the hall

Scotty: Teddy! Teddy! Look at this! Raw’s Here!

Teddy looks out the door and all the wrestlers except Scotty are down!

Orton is puzzled in the ring. Then…KANE’S PYRO GOES OFF AND HIS MUSIC PLAYS AND HIS VIDEO SHOWS UP! Orton tells the lumberjacks to go get him. They all stand on the ramp. JBL just smiles and stands up behind Orton. Kane doesn’t show up. Orton turns around into the Clothesline From Hell! He covers!
…1…
………………….
…2…
…………………………..
3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chimmel: YOUR WINNER AND STILLLLLL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION VIA PINFALL AT 18:10, J……………B………….L!!!

Orton sits on the ground with his eyes wide open realizing Kane has just screwed him! He gets up slowly and walks to the back looking for Kane! The Cabinet goes into the ring and helps JBL to the back.

Romero: Wow! Kane just messed up the main event without interfering!

Coach: One scare is all it takes!

Backstage we see Orton walking

Orton: Come on out Kane! I know you are out here somewhere!

From behind, Kane come out with a chair!

Kane: Randy.

Randy turns around and Kane clobbers him with the chair! The crowd boos and Kane grabs him by the throat. He walks him over to the table! CHOKESLAM THROUGH THE TABLE! Security Guards run out after Kane as he runs out the door. We zoom in on Orton who is lying onto of a broken table busted open from the chair shot.

END OF SHOW​

Well, there it is! 41 pages of work! Could've been longer, but CGS didn't write the match but I still thought it was long enough. Please review and they will be returned.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok thanks. More reviews are welcomed. Also, Since I don't have a partner for sure, Smackdown will not be up this Friday and it will be up the Friday after that.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Smackdown
January 20, 2006

Please review my Raw, I put it up. By the way, HBKICON33196 writes SD, not me.

Spelling and Grammar
A little bit of both, 8/10

Length
Tremendous, absolutely tremendous! I am impressed by both of you as you both write matches out to a great length. 10/10

3-on-2 Handicap Match
Nunzio & The Dudleyz vs. Super Crazy & Psichosis
This is like a four on two match as the CW champion is still upset. A great opening match with everyone getting some action and everyone nails some signature moves.
The ending was Dudley-esque with the wassup headbutt and the 3 - D, but I like that you were able to incorporate the other players in the match as well. An excellent opening match as Juventud does not show up at all and the rift continues to grow after the cheating tactis of the Mexicools. 9/10

Typical Benoit as the fighting champ. This should be an interesting match later tonight. Teddy and Benoit have some decent interaction with each other. 8/10

Simon Dean vs. Funaki next! They are two of my favorite, no joke.

Hmm, interesting little vignette on the titantron.

Simon Dean advertises his prodcuts before his match. Good idea, gives Dean more heat and Funaki more cheers. Washington is a heavy state if I remember correctly.

Royal Rumble Qualifier
Funaki vs. Simon Dean
Funaki has the fast start. Very quick match as Simon Dean nails the Death Valley Driver. I think that it is an excellent move. I gave that move to Randy Orton. The Boogeyman scares Funaki and Dean picks up the win in heelish fashion. If Dean has the DVD, I guess he is getting a push. 8.5/10

Uh oh! It was Super Crazy and Physcosis against Juventud, but it is all three of them against each other. A great promo here, 9/10

This Batista and Lesnar feud should be a good one. Nice little monoluge before the start of the match.

Pick Your Poison Match
Batista vs. Booker T
One heck of an amazing match!! This was a great match. Had a little bit of everything in it. Booker and Batista both nailed some awesome moves and Batista even kicked out of the Bookend! That usually only happens at PPVs. Exhilarrating finish with the kickout, missed kick, electric chair and Batista Bomb. The electric chair was a great set up move instead of using the Spinebuster everytime. Batista is determined to be champion. 9.5/10

You are using the titantron to your advantage.

Royal Rumble Qualifier
Hardcore Holly vs. Orlando Jordan
This match should have been before the pick your poison match, but order is not an issue on regular shows. You actually made a decent match with these two and that is meritorous. Another exhilarrating finish and Hardcore Holly is in the Royal Rumble instead of facing Benoit later. Only one more man into the rumble. 8/10

Nice rundown of the card

United States Championship
Chris Benoit (c) vs. Mr. Kennedy
Should be a great match as Benoit is a great asset in BTB. This match was even better than the Batista and Booker T one, which I hoped for. A lot of intervention early, but Benoit gets rid of Dean and JBL. OJ does get in a dropkick though. Benoit is going crazy with his arsenal of moves, German suplexes, sharpshooter, arm drags, and pure wrestling. Ahh, JBL is back. How are they getting away with the interference?? Would the referee admonish them??? Benoit takes a big bump reminscient to two weeks ago. Benoit keeps fighting, but Kennedy nails the Kennedy Leap. Everyone has different names for it! Get rid of JBL! That cabinet is screwing Benoit!! WHOA!! Hardy nails the Twist of Fate on the title!! Benoit retains!!
I just need to know why the cabinet and Hardy got away with all the interference?? Besides that, this was a great match! Meritorous of being the main event. I mean, the referee would not be down that long in my opinion. 9/10

Entertainment
Your promos are lackluster as are mine, but your matches are simply amazing. I used to write matches out. You are skilled if you can do it as perfectly as you can as you do not go overboard. Your hommartia are the promos. 9/10

The Bottomline
Smackdown and Raw are awesome shows. I cannot stop commending you for the matches. The Supershow and Rumble card both look amazing.
Please review the Raw I just posted.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Supershow
Feels like I am reviewing a PPV
I am returning the review, but Chaingang, you have to learn to spell, it was horrid

Spelling and Grammar
Spelling, punctuation, capitalization, it was all herrendous. It was terrible, 5/10

Length
Unbelievable, I felt as if this were a mini PPV. Both of you guys did very well, 10/10

Physcosis and Super Crazy are on the same page, but Juvi is stubborn and he is ready to defend the title by himself. 8.5.10

Highlight reel is a nice way to start it off. A nice altercation between Jericho, Cena, and the Masterpiece. Masters had a nice rap going. That is some big news, Christian is on the raw roster and he is a face. This should be good. Cena gets rid of everyone and it would have been a good rap battle ........ if you did not copy the whole thing from the Royal Rumble.
Look, if you copy my work, and you copy the WWE's work, than what is the point? Be original, not hackneyed. Come up with your own stuff.
Here we go, a novel opus. The rap was decent between these two. Christian is now heel I guess as they beat Cena and Jericho to shreds. 9/10

Nice touch banning Vito from the ringside, Mexicools may not interfere then. 8/10

Match 1 Cruiserweight Title
Steel Cage
Nunzio vs. Juvy
Kind of weird to see cruiserweights in a steel cage. Nunzio does well cheating. Glad that you wrote the match in bold verdana, it is my favorite. Crossbody is way too early, but is displays the cruiserweight style of risk taking. Mexicools are here, uh oh! The hand fallings establish Juvi as a face as his break up from the Mexicools is evident. HURRICANRANA INTO THE CAGE!! Nice spot! Nunzio plays heel with the turnbuckle and Juvi pays the price for missing the spear. Nunzio is at the top, but then Super Crazy throws the chair!!!! What a fall!!! Juvi wins but I am sure he will be upset. 8/10

Okay promo between Benoit and HHH but I am interested to see what the high power is. 8.5/10

Match 2-Tag Team Titles
Mexicools (c) vs. The Dudleyz
Mexicools certainly have much involvement early. Both teams nail some of their signature moves here. Some nice count break ups. HUh? Something on the titantrong. Ahhh, Juvi made it look like he was turning face but he really is not. Great way to advance this group, strong match too, 9/10

Match 3- Torrie vs Victoria vs Molly vs Trish
womens title
You guys should work together to ascertain the style to use, it was too different. I do not really care for high - profile womans matches, but this was decent. Just the regular stuff, but you tried hard to make this work, 6.5/10

Not much in character from Brock here, 6/10

Match 3- Kurt Angle w/ Batista vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Chris Jericho
Sort of odd to see interpromo matches, but it helps the build up to Wrestlemania. Lesnar shows his power throughout this match. I see taht Batista and Jericho both get involved in one way or another. Nice spot with Lesnar and the no good Shooting star press. Batista goes ballistic and knocks everyone down. Batista Bomb and Angle lock! The DQ ending is not bad as I can see this or something like it at Wrestlemania. 9/10

My oh my, Cena is here, and so are the heels. The heels have the advantage until Hogan is here. Oh brother! I have hulkastalgia. Hogan does what he usually does, no surprise. I guess he might have a match at Wrestlemania.

Eric does not like Edge?

Match 4- No Holds Barred Match
Sean O'Haire vs Edge
Another guy to return to WWWI. I would have expected Eric to spend longer on this introduction. He just said here is blank.
Great to see the Spear early! Using all the weapons worked well. What the hell???? Edge just leapt off the titantron!!!! May I remind you this is not a PPV??? My goodness, what a spot! And then Haire powerbombs Edge off the stage and through the equipment. It has to be over right here. The brutality has transcended to a new level. Edge nails a finsisher and OHaire still kicks out!!! WOW! Spear through the entrance!! Great way to end the match, did not think it would end. This is something that you want to save for PPVS though. I am slicing a point for the unrealism, 9/10

Match 5- Triple H and Jbl vs Benoit and Michaels
I really do not invision JBL ever hitting a heel kick. Some moves are questionable, but some are nice. Great action throughout this one, it was fast paced. Benoit cannot slow it down with the sharpshooter. HHH would not do a dropkick. Some nice count break ups. The crossface is locked in but the lights go out!!SCW does it!!! Where is the higher power?? 9.5/10

Match 6- BWO vs Hurricane and Rosey
Too many tag matches for one night. What the hell is this doing after the NO DQ and the previous match? Very short match, huh? They hit the Death Sentence? is not that someone elses? They win the title, but another match. TOo crazy for me.

match 7- cade and Murdoch vs rosey and hurricane
Another short match, but it is well sized when combined with the other one. They take the titles back so not much of a problem. Eric does what he wants. 8/10

Funaki is one of my favorite, 8.5/10

Royal Rumble Qualifier
The Boogeyman vs. Funaki
Can you please tell me what this match is doing now? This is boggling. Two PPV matches followed by these?? Anyway, Boogeyman is in the Royal Rumble. What? Tazz picks Boogeyman. He is on something. 7/10

Match 9 main event Intercontinental Championship
Matt Hardy (c) vs. Ken Kennedy
It ends in DQ so here is Vince making an apperacne and saying it will be NO DQ. Okay, but you already did this tonight and the Vince thing was too short.
Some very brutal moves here with the NO DQ such as Side effect off the ladder and the last twist of fate. I do not like OJ and Holly, but it prolongs the match. I am dazed. 8/10

Entertainment
Yeah sure, 8.5/10

Bottomline
You guys went down. I commended you for your shows, but you guys disspeared here. The matches were repitive and you do not have a sense of order. Also, promos need work.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
WWWI
Royal Rumble 2006

Length
I cannot use Word, so I do not know how long it is, but it looked good, Batista and Lesnar could have been longer, Jericho and Angle/ Dupree could have been shorter. 10/10

Spelling and Grammar

Opening video is decent enough, it had highlights, and documented the feuds

Batista vs. Brock Lesner
I guess it is the generic big man affair, I am doing the same match. I love the Brock Lock, perfect way to slow down the match. Lesnar kicks out of the Batista Bomb!!! Brock reverses into F - 5! Big win for him! The only realy qualm that I had about this match is that it had way too many countouts for an opener. Besides that, you did well setting the tone for the rest of the show. 8/10

Water and Underwear?? I see that the rivalry has shifted from Raw and Smackdown. Batista and Lesnar quarrel again, but the end of this promo was terrible as both men were miles away from character.

Submissions Match
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Jericho
Angle working on the leg is perfect as his move is the Angle Lock. I will be expecting that Jericho will do the same. I am glad to see that even though this is a submissions match, regular moves are being used such as Angle's signature Belly - to - belly. Jericho escapes the Angle lock. Ouch, you are involving the steel steps as well! Two Lionsualts and the Torture Rack!! ANgle's got to tap! Ha, Angle misses with the Lionsualt. Every PPV has to have a few attempted steals at finishers. Walls of Jericho ... what the hell???

Bad decision if you ask me to put Dupree in this match. Interrupting a PPV match to insert a jobber?? Escepecially since it was a great submissions match.

Kurt Angle vs. Rene Dupree vs. Chris Jericho
Awww, you ruined a perfectly good submissions match for this. All three men are hitting some impact moves, I like the French suplex. Looks like Dupree will get a push. Dupree is doing well cheating to, but Angle kicks out!!! This match is actually progressing well even with Dupree in it. Jericho breaking up the count works well because it is the focal point of Triple threats. Dupree pulls the padding off? Should have to do with the outcome of this match. Ha, Dupree sprays Jericho with the cologne! Humor! Goodness, Jericho finally wins!!!
Now, onto the problems. That match was long enough to be your main event. The commentary was weird, you did not have any, and then you used it after every paragraph. Three, JR was well out of character. Besides that, good effort, and most of this match was well done.
The problem that I had with the submission match is that you did not give us a cliffhanger if he would tap or not. You just said, the Angle Lock is locked in, one minute later, Jericho reaches the ropes. How about Angle locks the Angle Lock and Jericho is in agony. He attempts to muster the energy he needs to make it to the ropes. He is almost there as he crawls with his hands. Angle senses Jericho's urgency, and he pulls him into the center of the ring!!
Something like that would have worked better because it is a submissions match and what is the point if there are not cliffhangers. It is like a regular match, like Angle nails the Angle Slam and then gets the three count. First match, 8.5, second match, 8/10

Okay, the regular Edge stuff, I think it is great that you are having the superstars grab their number.

JBL (c) vs. Chris Benoit
JBL uses the power to his advantage with the slams, but Benoit uses the suplexes to his advantage. I like the roll up as it catches JBL's attention. The Sharpshooter is locked in, but JBL reaches the ropes, barely. At least we had a cliffhanger there. Fall away slam off the top?? Sick move!! Kick out is more impressive. Benoit with more suplexes, you really have me interested in who will win. Crossface, but the referee is out. I guess that JBL will retain then. Son of a gun, he does. Who is the masked man? Pretty good match, you used both men's assets well, 9/10

I predict RVD and Carlito for Mania.

WWWI Championship
HBK Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H
I have seen this about a million times, but hopefully you can come up with something fresh and new. The first few minutes of this match is just excellent. What? The commentary came out of nowhere. HHH with the fading makes him look face. HHH nails the pedigree but Jannety is here!!! Jannety helps HBK but HHH kicks out. HHH looks face and HBK looks heel. HHH kicks out of SCW. Good match so far! HBK kicks out of the pedigree!! Huh?? The masked man again and HHH wins because of him, just like JBL did. I really do not see why he helped JBL, does make sense to help HHH, and we have a new champion. 9/10

The masked man is Kevin Nash. They certainly have a history together. Now I see why you asked for his information. Poor Nash, he is on SD. WOnder what will come out of this.

Royal Rumble match
Going out the ring is not new, but it works. Kennedy and Hardy have quite a rivalry.
I am thinking that your intervals between entrances are about twenty seconds off, nothing major, but that is just what I think.
Angle in his third match? This is absurd, would have worked better if this was his second. He is still clicking with the suplexes though. even makes an elimination.
WOW!! LASHLEY IS IN!! HE IS MY PICK!!!
I guess that Lashley has taken over for Angle. You forgot to mention that London was thrown out, a long ways away.
The three on one assualt works to establish Lashley is a big face.
Mysterio is here to make the save! A hardcore rumble, just like 2001. Crazy action! The steel chain in the mix as well! Matt JUMPS 75 FEET IN THE AIR AND CONNECTS WITH A LEG DROP ON KENNEDY THREW THE ANNOUNCE TABLE! I think that you have gone WAY WAY overboard now!
Some okay entrances and action, but it would be easier to follow if you listed the eliminations.
Now you put it back in, Haas is gone quick, I would have expected more. Masters stayed for a decent time, he did his job of being a heel.
Oh baby, Viscera! Carlito is gone, shame, I thought he and RVD would get it on.
OJ is quick to leave, thankfully. even for Rey's size, I think this is early for him.
Here we go, the finishing moves! Little RVD knocks Viscera out! Aww Dean is gone early.
Yeah, the entrances are way too quick. Man Eugene is on a roll, most entertaining part of the rumble so far. Too bad he is gone. At least it gets the point across that Batista is an animal. Cena too?? Very shocking!
RVD is gone, well done with him. Christian did well in my opinion as well. Lesnar is in! A fight between him and Batista!
Are you kidding?? THey beat each other, they yell at each other, and now they do not fight each other??? What?? No logic here at all. At least Lesnar eliminates Batista.
Shelton Benjamin is on a roll as he should be! Lights go out!! UNdertaker is here, I have not seen him in the Rumble for a long time. He is in the zone as he usually is due to his dominance. Edge has Undertaker grounded, very interesting.
Big Show is in, but Undertaker eliminates him!!! Goodness, everything is shocking in this match. Tell me what Angle is still doing here, he has wrestled for about ninety minutes combined tonight.
YES, thirty is Eddie, RIP! Jericho is gone, he was in too long for three matches. What?? COle pulls Tazz out of the ring?? Please do not tell me this leads to MC in the ring. Batista gains retaliation and Lesnar is gone. These two have booked a match for Wrestlemania. He adds insult to injury as well.
Undertaker just ridded of his ally. I still think he will be the second to last. Oh no, Eddie departs your thread in an awful manner. Just shows Taker's strength.
I am very confused. Undertaker is on the apron, but Edge is and Taker wins?????
Oh, here is the boss to explain it. Oh, Edge wins, and the Boss is now heel. Should be very interesting.
Okay, there were many bads, but there were also many goods. I am not in the mood to reiterate them, the biggest problem was judging time. Since you guys worked so hard, 10/10.

entertainment
I sledom find a show unentertaining. Surely a good show, good better than bad, 9/10

Bottomline
You know what you did wrong and right. Hopefully all these wrongs will be rectified as you progress to Wrestlemania.
THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT THERE WAS WAY TOO MUCH INTERFERENCE. SAVE IT FOR A REGUALR SHOW.

·
Ho!
17,616 Posts
NWO Review(Sorry, only ratings because I had a good review for you but it got deleted.

Matches/Booking: 9.5/10

Promo's: 8/10

Length: 10/10

Spelling/Grammer: 10/10

Entertainment: 8.5/10

Overall: 92/100. A.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts