Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
World Wrestling Revolution

Roster (done by contenders for each belt)

Heavywieght

HHH
Benoit
Eddie
Undertaker
Kurt Angle
Kane
Jericho
Shawn Michaels
Jeff Jarret
Ric Flair

Intercontinental

Randy Orton
Shelton Benjamin
Edge
Christian
John Cena
Ron "The Truth" Killings
Matt Hardy
Batista
Booker T
RVD
Rikishi
Eugene

Cruiserwieghts

Mysterio
Kidman
AJ Styles
Amazing Red
Chavo JR
Tajiri
Elix Skipper
Jerry Lynn
Juventud Guerrera
Scotty 2 Hotty
Grandmasta Sexay
Jeff Hardy

Tag Teams

Dudleyz
Hardyz
Edge & Christian
Acolytes
Americas Most Wanted
Too Cool
Rico & Haas
New Age Outlaws

European Title

Billy Gunn
Road Dogg
Val Venis
William Regal
Kanyon
Saturn
Lance Storm
Mark Jindrak
James Storm
Chris Harris
Rico
Haas

Woman

Trish
Lita
Torrie
Stacy
Victoria
Molly Holly
Ivory
Gail Kim

Owner- Vince Mcmahon
G.M.-Eric Bischoff

Commentators
JR
King
Mike Tenay

This is a new federation consisting of a mixture of wrestlers from WWE, TNA, and a few former WCW. I will use these rsoters to create shows and my own storylines. The weekly show will be called WWR Warzone. If I make any changes to the roster I will let you know. The first edition of Warzone will be posted soon.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry if i cant please every single persons likes with my first roster. If I did I would ahve over 100 wrestlers and what if I weere to bring in one of them as a surprise superstar?....So if you dont liek my roster then dont read it.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well you cant because this thread is from June....

n00b.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG!!!! I made the thread and it never took off because I was in the works of starting the thread I am currently doing now, some n00b just brought this thread back.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
You mean Gamdit88. Why the hell would he bring this old thread back up? Ohh maybe cause he's a n00b.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
619mysterio said:
You mean Gamdit88. Why the hell would he bring this old thread back up? Ohh maybe cause he's a n00b.
Gamdit88 did nothing wrong here at all.....it's loverboy04 we should be hailing as the biggest n00b ever!!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Yeah, because if you look at the post dates, Gambit posted on the day that this thread was made. Loverboy posted yesterday which makes him the "noob" I don't know why anyone would post in a thread that old with no matches in it. Although I don't think that necessarily makes loverboy04 a noob...

·
Registered
495 Posts
well im sorry i have to change somthing because i have it on thread title instead of the other one so im changing it now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts