Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WWO's premiere episode opens up with HUGE opening fireworks and the theme song! Mike Tenay,Michael Col,and Good 'Ol JR welcome everyone to the show.

JR:Welcome to WWO HEAT!This is the premiere episode,and every single vacant title will be on the line!
TENAY:You are definitely right!When you wanna talk about big,this is big!
COLE:And coming up next, the Lucha Libre Title is on the line,it will be Rey Mysterio,one on one with Lucha Libre sensation Shocker!

Rey's music hits and he does his normal entrance and get in the ring.Next,Shocker comes out to his music and him and Mysterio stare off and shake hands...

WWO Lucha Libre Title- Rey Mysterio vs Shocker! Ref:Jack Doan

It starts off really technical with armbar takedowns and everything.It starts to really show its true Lucha Libre colors when Mysterio hits a Corkscrew Body Drop onto Shocker on the outside!Lots of near falls and high flying moves as it reaches the end.

The Finish: Rey hits the 619 on Shocker followed by the West Coast Pop, but Shocker amazingly kicks out after a VERY close 2 count! Chavo Guerrero, a.k.a. Lt.Loco comes out to distract Rey,and it works as Shocker gets him in an inside cradle,and the ref makes the count,1-2-3!!!!!!!

WINNER AND NEWWWWWWWWW LUCHA LIBRE CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNN-SHOCKER!!!!!!!!
After the match, he celebrates with the crowd,and Lt.Loco attacks Rey, and leaves him unconcious as he goes to the back.

I will continue this tomorrow, so please add rep and tell me what you think.Stay tuned tomorrow for the continuing of the premiere episode of WWO Heat!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Re: WWO HEAT-1ST EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE ADD REP!!!!

One very crucial and important rule in BTB is that you do all of one show at once. I am not really going to comment on you're show because you only had one match and hardly any of you're show.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Re: WWO HEAT-1ST EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE ADD REP!!!!

N00b. Don't ask for rep in the title itself. A rule is that post all shows at once. All you get is negative rep.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts