Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright,this is the WWFXE...we're starting from last week(MNM win Tag titles..)
RAW IS WAR Superstars:

Batista-World Heavyweight Champion
Candice
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Chris Masters
Christian
Christy
Edge
Eric Bischoff
Eugene
Garrison Cade
Gene Snitsky
Ivory
Jerry Lawler
Jim Ross
Jonathan Coachman
Kane
Khosrow Daivari
Lilian Garcia
Lita
Mark Henry
Maria
Maven
Mick Foley
Muhammad Hassan
Randy Orton
Ric Flair
Rob Conway
Rosey
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin- I-C Champion
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steven Richards
Stone Cold
Sylvain Grenier
Tajiri-World Tag Champion
The Hurricane
The Rock
Todd Grisham
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Tyson Tomko
Val Venis
Victoria
Viscera
William Regal-World Tag Champion

Downfall Superstars:

Akio
Al Snow
Big Show
Bill Demott
Billy Kidman
Booker T
Bubba Ray Dudley
Carlito Cool
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero
D-Von Dudley
Danny Basham
Dawn Marie
Doug Basham
Eddie Guerrero
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
JBL
Joey Mercury-WWE Tag Team Champion
John Cena-WWE Champion
Johnny Nitro-WWE Tag Team Champion
Josh Mathews
Joy
Kenzo Suzuki
Kurt Angle
Lauren Jones
Luther Reigns
Mark Jindrak
Melina
Michael Cole
Michelle McCool
Miss Jackie
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan-WWE United States Champion
Paul London-WWE Cruiserweight Champion
Rene Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Rochelle Loewen
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shannon Moore
Spike Dudley
Tazz
Theodore Long
Torrie Wilson
Undertaker

-RAW IS WAR-
Coach:Welcome to Raw is War,I'm The Coach,filling in for JR,who was in a brutal match last week,Vs. Triple H.
King: I haven't had a chance to speak with JR last week,I hope he's alright.
Coach: Whatever,all I know is that Triple H should of won!
Triple H's Theme plays aloud the arena as Triple H is shown,walking down the ramp in a unhappy mood.
Triple H: BATISTA!!!! BATISTA!!!! YOU SCREWED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GETTING IN MY WAY!!
Batista's Theme plays,interupting Triple H.
Batista:I'm gonna make this short. I just got back from Eric Bishoff's office. He granted me two things. First thing,Tonight,I get to pick your oppenent.You can only guess what I have planned next for you!
--------
I don't want to write alot,only for people not to like it..if enough people like it,I'll continue.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
You'll See..
Coach:WOW! What a annoucement by Batista!!! Who do you think it will be to face Triple H,King?
King: Well,I think it will be...actually,I don't know! He's gonna surpise us all tonight!
The Show goes on commerical,promoting Wrestlemaina 21 for the X-Box. The Show returns with Muhammad Hassan's Theme playing to a loud group of Boo's.
Hassan: Last week,Shawn Micheals and Hulk Hogan..they had the so called, "Last Laugh"...BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY CAN'T BEAT ME! At Backlash,Davari and I will TEAR Shawn Micheals and Hogan APART!
Shawn Micheals Theme plays as he runs down the ramp,Davari rolling out of the ring,looking at Micheals in a terrified mood. Hassan throws a few lefts and rights,Shawn counters his last right,with a few of his own,he then Irish Whips him into a turnbuckle,and charges,using his elbow.Davari runs at Shawn,only to be thrown out of the ring. While Shawn is distracted with Davari,Hassan gets him from behind,and gets a few hits in,soon,Staff Workers enter the ring,getting them apart. Eric Bishoff walks out.
Eric: Alright,since you two want to fight so bad,Next week on RAW,it will be Muhammad Hassan Vs. Shawn Micheals in a Street Fight!
---Again,tell me your views and I'll continue.---

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Trish is shown in some fancy resteraunt,waiting for Visera.
Trish: I can't believe I got myself into this...
Visera appears,smiling.
Visera:Hey Trish...You look great...as usual.
Trish:...Yeah,anyway,lets talk about Kane and Lita..
Visera: Yeah...alright...
Trish: Earlier today,I got Eric Bishoff to make a match between you two,Also,to be fair,Lita's in his corner,and I'm in yours.
Visera:Mmm...Tonight,do you think I can be in your corner?
Trish looks pissed.
Trish:WHAT THE HELL?! HELL NO!
Trish then slaps him and walks off.
Visera:Mmm...I love it when a girl plays hard to get...

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Well, first check these threads out for ideas:

WIWA by Someguy999
UWEF by me
JLA by Jushin Liger
TWA by Flyman30
WWE: Rise of Glory by Grendrill
WWE by 10mikebibby10 and Infamous Cannibus
WWE by Kid O Mac

Second, you need to post all you scenes as one show. Third, give some depth to your segments and promoms. I mean, Hassan talks mess and HBK comes out instantly? No! Don't rush like that. Give a fued some time with proper booking. Same with HHH and Batista. Trish and Viscera is okay but that was.........disturbing. Keep going but learn from you mistakes.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
-RAW IS WAR-
Coach:Welcome to Raw is War,I'm The Coach,filling in for JR,who was in a brutal match last week,Vs. Triple H.
King: I haven't had a chance to speak with JR last week,I hope he's alright.
Coach: Whatever,all I know is that Triple H should of won!
Triple H's Theme plays aloud the arena as Triple H is shown,walking down the ramp in a unhappy mood.
Triple H: BATISTA!!!! BATISTA!!!! YOU SCREWED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GETTING IN MY WAY!!
Batista's Theme plays,interupting Triple H.
Batista:I'm gonna make this short. I just got back from Eric Bishoff's office. He granted me two things. First thing,Tonight,I get to pick your oppenent.You can only guess what I have planned next for you!
Coach:WOW! What a annoucement by Batista!!! Who do you think it will be to face Triple H,King?
King: Well,I think it will be...actually,I don't know! He's gonna surpise us all tonight!
The Show goes on commerical,promoting Wrestlemaina 21 for the X-Box. The Show returns with Muhammad Hassan's Theme playing to a loud group of Boo's.

Hassan: Last week,Shawn Micheals and Hulk Hogan..they had the so called, "Last Laugh"...BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY CAN'T BEAT ME! At Backlash,Davari and I will TEAR Shawn Micheals and Hogan APART!
Shawn Micheals Theme plays as he runs down the ramp,Davari rolling out of the ring,looking at Micheals in a terrified mood. Hassan throws a few lefts and rights,Shawn counters his last right,with a few of his own,he then Irish Whips him into a turnbuckle,and charges,using his elbow.Davari runs at Shawn,only to be thrown out of the ring. While Shawn is distracted with Davari,Hassan gets him from behind,and gets a few hits in,soon,Staff Workers enter the ring,getting them apart. Eric Bishoff walks out.
Eric: Alright,since you two want to fight so bad,Later tonight on RAW,it will be Muhammad Hassan Vs. Shawn Micheals in a Street Fight!

Coach:WHAT?! CAN HE DO THAT?! BUT THEY HAVE A TAG MATCH AT BACKLASH!!!
King: He's the GM,he can do it,I can't wait!
Trish is shown in some fancy resteraunt,waiting for Visera.
Trish: I can't believe I got myself into this...
Visera appears,smiling.
Visera:Hey Trish...You look great...as usual.
Trish:...Yeah,anyway,lets talk about Kane and Lita..
Visera: Yeah...alright...
Trish: Earlier today,I got Eric Bishoff to make a match between you two,Also,to be fair,Lita's in his corner,and I'm in yours.
Visera:Mmm...Tonight,do you think I can be in your corner?
Trish looks pissed.
Trish:WHAT THE HELL?! HELL NO!
Trish then slaps him and walks off.
Visera:Mmm...I love it when a girl plays hard to get...
A Commercial rolls,this time,a replay from last week's RAW,where Edge and Benoit fight backstage.
The Highlight Reel set is up as Chris Jericho walks around in the ring.
Chris Jericho:WELCOME TO THE HIGHLIGHT REEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!
He gets a loud pop.
Chris Jericho: Now,last week,Eric Bishoff made a Last Man Standing Match between Edge and Chris Benoit.So this one of this week's guest is Edge!
Edge's Theme plays as smoke flims out of the arena and he runs out with the Briefcase,containing a contract that gives him a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.
Chris Jericho:Now,Edge,What makes you think that you'll be able to defeat Chris Benoit in a Last Man Standing Match?
Edge:I think I will defeat him because,in case you haven't noticed,I'm "Mr. Money in the Bank"! Here,roll the footage.
The JerichoTron3000 shows WM21 where Chris Benoit is just about to win,and then Edge comes about.
Edge: Look,Benoit's almost got it! Come on Benoit!! and here I come...BAM! hit him right on his arm,what's this? Here I am climbing the ladder...and I win!
That's why I think I'm able to kick Benoit's ass,like I always d
/Chris Benoit's Theme hits,and he already has a microphone in his hand.
Chris Benoit:So Edge,You think you can kick my ass,huh? How about I come kick your's right now? Benoit then runs down the ramp,as they begin to brawl back and forth.
King: Wait a minute!! Thats,,,,That's Shelton Benjiman!!
Shelton then appears out of nowhere,attack Jericho,it is now a full brawl in the ring.

Eric Bishoff: Alright,thats it! It's gonna be Shelton Benjiman and Edge Vs. Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho! Ring the bell!
-Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho Vs. Shelton Benjiman and Edge-
Edge and Jericho start this off. They begin with a lockup. Edge looks to be winning,when Jericho trips Edge. Jericho then waits for Edge to get up,then performs a Bulldog.Jericho then taunts and performs a Lionsault,but misses.
Edge then bodyslams Jericho on the mat,now tagging in Benjiman. Benjiman Irish Whips Jericho into a turnbuckle,and charges,only to get a boot by Jericho.Jericho then jumps on the turnbuckle,and slams Shelton down. Jericho then gets Shelton up,and Jericho irish whips himself,only for Shelton to get in a knockdown. Shelton falls on his knees,as him and Jericho struggle to Tag in to their partners.Jericho Makes the tag,Shelton not far behind. Benoit Irish whips Edge into a corner,and does a mean chop to his chest.He then gets Edge in 3 German Suplexes!
Coach:...Benoit now climbing the turnbuckle...
King:Watch out Edge!!
Benoit then jumps off,pulling off a successful Diving Headbutt. He makes the pin...

No! a kick out! Benoit gets Edge again,this time in the Crossface!!!
Coach:BENOIT'S GOT THE CROSSFACE IN ON EDGE!!
King:NO!! Don't tap Edge!!
Edge struggles to reach the ropes,which he does. Shelton then says something to Benoit,distracting him,then Jericho comes and attacks Shelton. Edge then gets up to his feet,ready to spear Benoit as he turns around,runs to the spear....and misses!! Benoit then gets him the Crossface!!!! Edge struggles to reach the ropes,no go! Edge is forced to tap out.
-Winners:Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho-
The Lights go out and a Green flash appears,Triple H's theme plays as he walks down the ramp,drinking his water,then spitting it out,doing his signature pose,and waits for Batista.
Batista's Theme plays as he has a grin on his face.
Batista:Well,Well,Well,it's time,huh, Game? I bet you,and everyone in this arena are wondering.."Who is Batista going to pick?" Well,It's simple..Tonight,Triple H will face,as he's also taking my spot tonight...CHRISTAIN!
Coach: Christain?
King: Captain Chrisima!!
Christain's theme plays as he and Tomko make their way to the ring,Christain then taunts to the crowd.
Christain and Triple H begin in a lockup,in which Triple H wins.He then has Chrstain in a headlock. Christain begins to get back to his feet and elbows Triple H a few times,then kicking Triple H in his midsection,followed by a uppercut. Triple H then turns around,Christain kicks him again,grabs his arms,and attempts an Unpritter,after getting Triple H's head down,Triple H then pushes Christain off,Christain returns from the Irish Whip,only for Triple H to kick him in his midsection,and attempts a Pedigree,Christain does a back body drop,knocking Triple H down.Christain falls on his knees,trying to brace himself. Triple H then gets up,as Batista talks smack to him. While this is happening,Christain gets a roll-up!!!!

Coach:YES!!! Triple H kicks out!
Triple H then gets up,and sets Christain up for the Pedigree.
NO! Christain then reverses it,and Triple H finds himself looking down from Christain,UNPRITTER CONNECTS!! Christain then struggles,but manages to get the pin.

3!!!!!!! Coach:YES!!! CHRISTAIN DID IT!! CHRISTAIN HAS DEFEATED THE GAME!
King: I'm shocked as well!
Christain rolls out of the ring,celebrating on the ramp with Tomko.
Coach:What a Main Event...Again,I'm The Coach,with Jerry Lawler,Backlash is this sunday...Good Night!

·
Registered
328 Posts
-Down Fall-

Opening Credits plays showing MNM spray painting Eddie's lowrider then beating Rey Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero later as the scene goes to the crowd cheering as "Rise up" Plays.

Michael: Hello everybody at home. I am Michael Cole and this is my broadcaster tazz and welcome to the New Downfall. We are live from London,England

Tazz: Yeah Cole, Vince held a meeting this week to change the names of the shows and well let's hope that Downfall will be just, If not more action and surprizes as Smackdown did.

Michael: Lets hope so.

Here comes the mack plays as Theodore walks down with a mic and a briefcase. He walks up the stairs and gets into the ring. He puts the brief case. He puts the mic to his mouth.

Michael: Here comes our gm

Tazz: Thats right but what does he have in that briefcase?

Michael: I don't know. I guess will have to wait

Theodore: England give me a holla holla because tonight I have one hell of a event for you tonight playa.

Crowd Cheers

Theodore: Tonight's will be The Undertaker taking on Luther Reigns for...

Theodore grabs the brief case and opens it. He takes out a title and grabs a mic.

Thedore: The New DownFall 24/7 Hardcore Championship! Playa.

Tazz: Oh My God cole. The Return of the Hardcore title.

Michael: I can't believe it.

Crowd Erupts in Cheers.

Thedore: And Tonight MNM will be defending their newly won tag team titles against a Mystery Team of my choosing.

Crowd has a mixed re-action

Theodore: Thats not it because are main event is the fatal four way between Kurt Angle, Booker T, JBL and The Big Show. It is now a Over The Top Rope Challange.

Crowd Erupts again.

Theodore: And Also the Us Title is on the line when Orlando Jordan will take on Charlie Haas!

Crowd has a mixed re-action.

Theodore: So lets get this show started playa!

Suddenly Torrie Wilson's Music plays as Torrie comes out with a Mic.

Torrie: Teddy, Speaking about Judgementday. I have some issues with a diva that I think we should settle in a little bra & panties match.

Crowd Cheers

Theodore: Who would that be?

Torrie: Dawn Marie.

Theodore: Well Torrie, I will give you that match. If you defeat Miss Jackie Tonight. Right Now

Torrie: What if she wins.

Theodore:You don't get your match and Miss Jackie gets to have any opponent or opponents in any match she wants.

Tazz: Wow, Who ever wins Torrie Or Miss Jackie win this next match they get to choose what match they want.

Cole: Wow, Judgement Day is looking good already.

Tazz: Specially if Torrie wins.

Cole: Like what the king would say. Puppies

Tazz: You got that right.

Crowd Erupts

Commercial

We come back to see torrie raving up the crowd in the ring.

Tony: The following contest is for one fall and it is for a match picking at Judgement Day . Already in the ring from Boise, Idaho, Torrie Wilson.
Miss Jackie's Music plays
Tony: And Her opponent from Cleveland, Ohio, Miss Jackie

Miss Jackie comes out with a smile on her face as she goes to the ring clapping hands with the fans. She goes into the ring and taunts the crowd. The crowd is behind both divas. We look at Signs like Marry Me, Torrie and Miss Jackie I love you.

Winner gets any match they want at Judgement Day

Torrie Wilson Vs Miss Jackie

Match: Miss Jackie runs at Torrie. Torrie ducks and send her into the corner. Torrie goes to the other corner and runs at Jackie but is met by a boot to the face. Torrie falls down. Miss Jackie picks up torrie throws her into the ropes and spears her. Torrie gets up and is looking for a powerbomb

Cole: Tazz,This match might be over.

Tazz: Matches can end at anytime. Thats not pass the timelimit. All you need is three seconds.

Cole: Not even if it's by submission

Tazz: Thats true cole.

Cole: Lets go back to the ring.

Torrie picks up Jackie for a powerbomb but Miss Jackie reverse into a hurricanranna. She goes for the cover 1..2... torrie kicks out.

Tazz: What a close fall for Miss Jackie

Cole: This is a even match.

Miss Jackie picks up Torrie and hits her with a hard slap that knocks her down.

Cole: What a Vicious slap by Miss Jackie.

Tazz: It took Torrie down and she doesn't look good.

Torrie gets up daised as Miss Jackie picks up Torrie in a powerbomb postion and then flips her into a facebuster driving her into the ground.

Cole: Oh My God Miss Jackie won?

Tazz: What a move she just did to torrie.

Winner via Pinfall: Miss Jackie

Miss Jackie gets a mic.

Miss J: Now you might want know what Match I am going to have for judgement day? Well it is. It's a Triple Threat Bra and Panties elimination match Against Torrie and Dawn Marie! Because Dawn you stole my Fiance, Charlie Haas from me.

Crowd Erupts

Commerical

We come back as MNM are in the ring waiting for their opponents. Most Wanted Plays as AMW come out onto the stage. Crowd Roars in Cheers and MNM look shocked. They walk down and slide into the ring. MNM runs at Them but they get met by punchs

Cole: Who are these two?

Tony: And Their Opponents, Chris Harris & James Storm, America's Most Wanted.

Tazz: There is your answer cole.

WWE Tag Team Titles

MNM (c) Vs America's Most Wanted

Match:

James Storm throws Mercury over the rope and jumps on him. Storm throws Mecury into the barricade near the ancounce table and goes up to the corner. Harris throws Nitro into the ropes and hits a big clothsline.

Cole: Impressive work by these two.

Tazz: Cole the match just started.

Harris picks up Nitro and sets up for a powerbomb but Nitro does a hurricanranna. Nitro gets up and hits a standing shooting star press onto harris. Nitro gets up and picks up Harris. Nitro runs into ropes and hits a neckbreaker. Nitro tags Mercury. Mercury runs at Harris, Harris ducks and Mercury knee's him into the face. Mercury hits a flatliner to Harris. Mecury tags Nitro they double teaming Harris. MNM throw him into the ropes and Nitro picks up Harris as they hit a Spike DDT.

Cole: This might be a early win by MNM

Tazz: That took out Rey Mysterio two weeks ago.

Ref counts 1..2...3..4 Mercury gets out of the ring. Nitro cover 1...2.....kickout Chris Harris just kicks out. Nitro looks shocked.

Cole: Oh My God!

Tazz: How did he just kick out of that?

He goes to tag Mercury but as he tags Mercury. Harris tags Storm. Storm gets into the ring and knocks down both Nitro & Mercury. Nitro goes flying over the ropes. James Storm picks up Mercury and throws him into the ropes. Storm trys for a Superkick but Mercury grabs his leg and puts him into a ankle lock. Storm quickly feels the pain and grabs his hair and starts yelling. He trys to get to the ropes but he is going no where after 10 seconds Storm finally drags himself a little. He make it about 5 inches away from the rope he looks like he is about to tap

Cole: Will James Storm tap now.

Tazz: That looks painful. He just might but he surived the spike DDT so you never know?

Cole: Thats true.

Tazz: There have been alot of action tonight and the shows only on their second match.

but he pulls himself some more and finally gets to the ropes after 45 seconds but Mercury still holds. Ref counts 1..2..3..4 but Harris comes in and boots him into the face. Finally Nitro gets back up and runs in the ring at Harris clothslining him over the ropes. Nitro and Harris brawl outside. James Storm gets up and waits for a Mercury to get up. Mercury gets up and Storms nails Mercury with a superkick.

Cole: He hits the superkick.

Tazz: What a match.

Harris gets back on the apron and climbs to the top rope. as James Storm looks like he is going do a caltpult but he hold him as they do the death sentence. James Storm flips over and covers as Harris knocks Nitro off the apron 1...2.......3!

Tazz: Oh My God Cole. Did you see that?

Cole: What a incredible move. We have new WWE Tag Team Champions and their names are Chris Harris and James Storm

Tazz: America's Most Wanted.

Winners And New Tag Team Champions: America's Most Wanted.

Cole: Welcome to WWE. America's Most Wanted and Welcome to Smackdown.

Comerical

We come back to Cole & Tazz.

Cole: Ladies and Gentleman if you just tuned in you have missed the begining of amazing night

Tazz: Thats right.

Cole: Lets go to the ring for Carlito's Cabanna.

Carlito is in the ring sitting on his hamick with a mic and a apple.

Carlito: Ladies and Gentleman in england. Tonight is cool because Carlito is here in London.

Crowd Cheers

Carlito: But All of you are... Not Cool

Cheers turn into boos.

Carlito: And My next guess isn't cool. My next guess doesn't deserve to be a champion. My next guess is a thug, A punk and is not cool. My next guess is the WWE Champion. John Cena...

Crowd Erupts in Cheers as It's My Time Now plays and John Cena comes down the ramp with the new WWE Title spinning and a spinner chain on his neck. He does the Wordlife sign. John Cena is wearing a Chain Gang Jersey. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring.Carlito throws a mic to John Cena.

Carlito: So, John Cena. Your the WWE Champion. I deserve to be WWE Champion because I could beat you any day. I defeated you and took your united states title. When I debuted here on Smackdown.

John: Carlito, You only won because you had that monkey. What was his name? George?

Carlito: Jesus!

John: Oh Yeah. You say I am not cool. You don't know the meaning of cool. See this title now thats cool . See you well your not cool. Your just a idiot with a fro and gay shirt.

Carlito: John Cena if I fought your now. I would be WWE Champion!

John: Did you dream this last night little boy? If you want cool then pick up my CD may eighth.

Carlito: I am not going to you Crap music.

John: Crap Music?

John Cena gets mad.

Carlito: Did I studder?

John: No, But if you don't watch what you say you will stumble.

Carlito: Is that a threat?

John: No, It's a promise.

Carlito: Listen Punk..

John: No you listen punk. Carlito thinks he is cool. But he is nothing but a fool. He has a Cabanna. He like to suck on jesus's banana.

Crowd laugh as Carlito looks shocked and mad.

John: You think you can be WWE Champ?

Carlito: Of Course, I do.

John: I am sorry but your nothing but a chump.

Carlito: Ive had enough of this.

Carlito takes a big bite of his apple.

John: I would swollow that if I were you.

Carlito spits the apple in Cena's Face.

John: Wrong Move.

John Cena kicks Carlito in the gut and then picks him up and nails the F-U. John Cena cover and count for him self to 3. He gets up and does a you can't see me sign to Carlito. He raise the WWE title spinning.

Cole: John Cena just proved that he is better then Carlito

Tazz: That is true.

Comerical.

Cole: Were back and Tonight, Charlie Haas has a chance to face Orlando Jordan for the Us Title.

Tazz: Charlie, What a chance for him. Here in WWE.

Cole:

We go backstage in Hardcore Holly's locker room.Charlie walks up to Hardcore Holly.

Charlie: I know we haven't won the tag team titles but tonight I have a chance to win the Us Title for my first by myself.

Holly: We'll Charlie, Tonight is your night Good Luck.

Charlie: What about you? I mean you are HARDCORE Holly.

Holly Smiles

Hardcore: Thats right and I just came back from Theodore Long's office and Next week I will face a Mystery Opponent in a Anywhere falls match for Number One Contender at The Hardcore Title at Judgement Day. Because after next week's show the 24/7 rule will be on pause untill the match Hardcore title match is over.

Charlie: Sounds good. Now I gotta get ready because my match against Orlando is after the Hardcore Title match.

Holly: Good Luck Kid. Oh and Charlie If you don't mind I will go to ringside with you because JBL will be on Orlando's side.

Chalie: Alright

We fade back to Michael Cole & Tazz.

Cole: It's time.

Tazz: Yes, For the Hardcore Title Match.

Cole: Can Luther Reigns beat The Undertaker?

Tazz: Anything can happen in WWE and Weapons can be a equlizer.

Cole: Thats True.

Tony: The Following Contest is for one fall and it is for the Hardcore Title. Coming out first weighing in at 285 Pounds from Phoenix, Arizona, Luther Reigns!

Luther Reigns Music plays as he rolls a cart full of weapons out. Crowd Boos He takes a chair out and waits for Undertaker.

Cole: Reigns is scaried but he brought a few weapons to help him.

Tazz: Thats true.

Tony: And his opponent weighing in at 328 pounds, from Houston Texas, The Undertaker!

Graveyard Sympathy plays as Undertaker goes half way down the ramps then smiles to Reigns. Little flames raise from the ramp and Reigns looks scared. Then men in cloaks on the are carrying a closed casket. Crowd Cheers

Tazz: Oh My God Cole can you believe this?

Cole: Not really. This means trouble for Reigns.

The flames go down the men slide the casket in the ring then walk away, Undertaker takes off his coat and hat. Undertaker slides into the ring.

Match:

Undertaker runs at Reigns but Reigns nails Taker with a Chair. Reigns smile but Taker sits up. Reigns looks shocked

Cole: The Pheonom just sat up after that thunderous chair shot to the head.

Taker gets up. Reigns hits Taker again with the chair. He just stand there, Reigns does it again and Taker rolls his eyes back. Taker starts nailling Reigns with seris of punchs to the head. Taker puts Reigns into the corner sitting daised He opens the coffin and grabs a kendo stick. Reigns gets up and try to sneek up to behind Taker but he is met by a kendo stick to the chest. Taker DDTs him onto the chair. Taker Covers 1..2..but Taker lifts Luther Reign's arm and shake his head.

Cole: Looks like Undertaker is not done with Reigns yet.

Tazz: No Doubt Cole. Undertaker is not finish with Regins at all.

Taker gets out of the ring and grabs the cart and throws over the rope into the ring. He grabs a stop sign and reigns gets up so taker nails him in the back with the sign. Reigns turns around towards Taker grabs Reigns and hits the chokeslam.

Cole: The Chokeslam. Luther Reigns has no chance now.

Tazz: This match is going to the Undertaker.

Taker picks up reigns and hits a tombstone onto the cart. Reigns slides off the cart onto the mat. Taker covers Reigns and rolls his eyes back and sticks out his tounge. 1..2..3!

Tazz: Undertaker is the New Hardcore Champion.

Cole: And Reigns looks like he will be out of action after that tombstone onto the shopping cart.

Tony: Here is your winner and New Hardcore Champion: The Undertaker

Suddenly the lights go out and go back on as a man in a cloak is behind taker with a chair. The Man hits him in the back of the head with a chair and makes him bend down. Man throws down the chair then Evenflow DDT's him onto the chair. The Man covers 1...2...3!

Tazz: We have a new mystery man champion.

The man takes off his cloak.

Tazz: It's Raven!!!

Cole: In the WWE?

New Hardcore Champion: Raven

We see it's Raven and he smiles as he takes the Hardcore title and leaves the ring. Raven goes up the ramp as Undertaker sits up.
The Crowd Cheers.

We fade to comercial as staff crew comes out to clean the ring.

Comercial

We come back to Tazz & Michael Cole.

Cole: Were back and it's time for The Us Title match.

Tazz: It's a big oppertunity for Charlie Haas.

Tony: The Following Contest is for one fall and is for the US Title. Coming out first the challanger weigning in 242 pounds from Edmond, Okland, Accompained by Hardcore Holly, Charlie Haas!

Haas's Music plays as Haas & Holly come out and make their way down the ramp. Holly stays out and Haas goes in the ring. Longhorn plays as Orlando Jordan walks out with JBL

Tony: And His Opponent, From Miami Florida, Weighing in at 250 pound, Accompained By John "Bradshaw" Layfield, He is the World Wrestling Entertainment's United States Champion, Orlando Jordan.

Orlando goes into the ring and they look at eachother

Match

They lock up OJ throws haas into the corner. He comes running at him but Haas moves. Haas goes for a early roll up 1..2 Orlando kicks Haas up into the corner. OJ goes for a german but Haas holds. He trys it again and no sucess. OJ punch's Haas into the back of the head and then hits the german suplex.

Cole: This match is going to be intense

Tazz: It's off the hook.

OJ gets up and boots Haas in the side. OJ picks up Haas and goes for a powerbomb but haas backdrops him. Haas picks up OJ's leg and slams it to the ground. He kicks OJ leg. He does the Haas of Pain. OJ Screams and JBL goes on the apron. The ref trys to get JBL down as OJ Taps. Haas lets go and Holly pulls JBL down. Holly brawls with JBL. The ref is still distracted trying to stop them from fighting. Suddenly Danny basham brings down a chair and slides into the ring.Doug goes on the apron to make sure that the ref doesn't see.

Cole: Oh No this match should be over. Charlie should have won already.

Tazz: The Cabinet is going to cheat.

Cole: Not again.

OJ grabs Haas. Doug goes to hit haas in the head but Haas ducks and the chair hits OJ. Haas lowblows Doug and throws him over the rope. Booker T and The Big Show come out.

Cole: Yes!

Tazz: Here come re-enforcements.

Booker T kicks doug and Big Show pulls Danny off the apron. The Ref goes back to the match as Haas cover 1...2...3!!

Tony: Here is your winner and new United States Champion:Charlie Haas.

Metals Play as Kurt Angle comes out and walks down and slides into the ring and Angle slams Haas out of the ring. He calls everyone into the ring. Holly throws JBL in the ring. Booker T and Big Show get into the ring.

Cole: A new Us Champion and it looks like the number one contender match is now.

Tazz: Thats right.

Over The Top Rope Challange/WWE Championship, Number One Contender Match At Judgement Day

Match start and automatically Big Show grabs JBL and throws him over the rope.

Eliminated: JBL

Cole: The Fourmer Champion is Eliminated already.

Tazz: That was quick elimination.

Angle looks at Booker T and Booker T looks at Angle, They look at big show an nod their head and charge at Big Show. They deliever right hands to Big Show. Booker T keeps punching him as Angle slides under the rope. Big Show goes for chokeslam but outta no where. Kurt angle hits Big Show in the back of the head. Then Booker T hits the scissor kick. Then Booker T and Angle pick up Big Show and Angle sets up for a Angle Slam over the ropes. Angle does it.

Eliminated: Big Show

Cole: Another Elimantion.

Tazz: Who will be number one contender Kurt Angle or Booker T

Booker T hits a superkick to angle and he goes over the ropes but angle holds on. Booker T gets a chair and slams it on angles hand and Angle falls to the ground. Angle slams his hands on the mat. Booker T stands in glory.

Eliminated: Kurt Angle

Cole: Booker T did it!

Tazz: Yes, He finally got his shot at the WWE title.

Tony: Here is your winner and New number one contender: Booker T

Cole: Goodnight from Myself, Michael Cole and Tazz.

Quick Results

Miss Jackie Defeats Torrie Wilson for Her Dream Match at Judgement Day.
America's Most Wanted Defeats Mercury & Nitro
Undertaker Defeats Luther Reigns for The New 24/7 Hardcore title.
Charlie Haas Defeats Orlando Jordon for the United States title
Booker T wins the Over the Top Rope against Kurt Angle,Big Show and JBL

Judgement Day Card
Triple Threat Elimination, Bra & Panties Match

Torrie Wilson Vs Miss Jackie Vs Dawn Marie

WWE Hardcore Championship Match

Raven Vs ?

WWE Championship

John Cena Vs Booker T

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ancouncement for Judgement Day

Downfall Gm Theodore Long has just anncounced the match between John Cena and Booker T for the WWE Championship will be a 15 foot steel cage match.

Downfall Preview

Who will be on Downfall as ten of Downfall's Superstars will be leaving Downfall and 10 of Raw is War Superstars will be joinning Downfall.

Also If Hardcore Holly stays, He will be facing a Mystery Opponent for a shot at the Hardcore Title at Judgement day. But who will the mystery opponent be?

Will Raven stay Hardcore Champion as he has one show left of the 24/7 rule, Untill the end of the Hardcore title match?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts