Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
334 Posts
Welcome to BTB, you woulnt by any chance be Candicefan233 from the PW boards would you? ;)

BTB > Fan Fiction :p

Only advice I can give you is keep all your shows together in one post and you'll do fine as I've seen your writing style and it's not sloppy, enjoy yourself here.

·
hello
19,587 Posts
hey look who's back! Although i am not keen on an all womens fed, or Fan Fiction as you called it last time, I might check it out, alot of strong names on the roster.

·
Registered
474 Posts
HOLY SH*T, this is something I've never seen before in my life!! Does anyone know the last time someone here as wrote a btb soley on women? I sure the hell can't. Ill try read, just because this is unique right now.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
I hope this is as good as Divas fan fiction, that was awesome. Good luck with this, I might review in three weeks when I return.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you so much everyone and also yea Im CandiceFan233 but I create the fan fics for fun. Since the whole show has to be posted in one show and Im only halfway...it might be a while..so please be patient.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WWF Preview

WWF Power Championship
The WWF Power Championship will be decided in the debut of the Womens Wrestling Federation. In a 4 hour debut, we will see six women compete for the title. The women include former WWE Divas Melina and Jillian Hall. The four other women include Indy Women Simply Luscious, Allison Danger, Tracy Brooks and Daizee Haze. The women have already chosen what order they will enter in and we shall see a new champion crowned.

Bikini Contest
The WWF will host their first ever bikini contest which will be hosted by Veteran Debra. The contestants include Joy Giovanni, Christy Hemme, Stacy Keibler, Miss Jackie and many others. Be sure to check out this spectacular moment when the WWF Divas strut their stuff.

WWF Championship Qualifying Rounds

There will be four Qualifying Rounds to determine who goes into the Main Event. It will be a great event when Trish Stratus takes on Jazz, Alexis Laree takes on Lita, Ivory takes on Angel Williams and the sexy Sable takes on Trinity.

WWF Championship
It will be four divas who won the Qualifying Rounds facing off against each other in this Elimination Fatal Fourway for the WWF Championship.

Matches Confirmed:

WWF Power Championship Gauntlet Match
Jillian Hall vs Daizee Haze vs Tracy Brooks vs Melina vs Allison Danger vs Simply Luscious

WWF Championship Qualifying Round
Trish Stratus vs Jazz

Alexis Laree vs Lita

Angel Williams vs Ivory

Sable vs Trinity

Bikini Contest
Hosted by Debra
Joy Giovanni vs Miss Jackie vs Christy Hemme vs Stacy Keibler vs Lollipop vs Sharmell Sullivan vs Michelle McCool vs Torrie Wilson vs Dawn Marie vs Nidia vs Maria vs Candice Michelle

WWF Championship
?? vs ?? vs ?? vs ??

·
A WEF Certified Product
6,596 Posts
Nice preview, very well put together and the perfect use to colors. You might be able to go somewhere with this considering how unique it is right now, since all the other BTB's are either WWE or TNA (Thankfully not mine)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WWF.Com

3 New Women

WWF have just recently signed Hiroko Suzuki, Malia Hosaka and Sumie Sakai to Contracts. However these three women will not make any appearances until further notice. Malia was injured while training and Sumie is still recovering from a knee injury from her last match at Ring of Honor. Hiroko however is busy touring with husband Kenzo Suzuki and is therefore unavaible at the moment. Hiroko is also under contract with Deep South Wrestling and will come to the WWF once her contract ends in a few months.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WWF.Com

Wrestler Released
Hiroko Suzuki has just been released from the WWF. Hiroko was originally planned to debut after Wrestlemania alongside Sumie Sakai however, Hiroko decided not to as she wanted to be pushed as eyecandy. The board felt she was too old to be pushed in that way so Hiroko and the WWF have agreed on her release. Plans for her were for her to debut with Sumie Sakai as Japanese Women jealous and spiteful of the American Women which was much like her gimmick in the WWE.

Attitude Problems
Sumie Sakai has just been released from the WWF. Sumie was set to debut after Wrestlemania with Hiroko but due to her constant demands she was let go from the company. Sumie was rude to her trainers and fellow superstars. Sumie also wanted the WWF to give her the WWF Championship in her first match and have her debut at Wrestlemania's Main Event instead of after. Sumie's attitude forced the management to release her from the company despite the fact Sumie just signed a contract.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WWF.Com

Due to a fight between Linda McMahon and Vince McMahon, Vince has demanded that Linda release his Developmental and Former WWE Divas to him. The following divas have been released from their WWF Contracts and have been signed by the WWE.

Angel Williams
Shelly Martinez
Beth Phoenix
Elisabeth Rouffaer
Michelle McCool
Kristal Marshall
Jillian Hall
Melina
Stacy Keibler
Trish Stratus
Victoria
Torrie Wilson
Lauren Jones
Maria
Lillian Garcia
Candice Michelle
Lita
Sharmell Sullivan
Alexis Laree

The Updated Card for the WWF's First Show:

WWF Power Championship Gauntlet Match
Allison Danger vs Simply Luscious vs Melissa Coates vs Daizee Haze vs Dawn Marie vs Tracy Brooks

Qualifying Round:
Ivory vs Jacqueline

Qualifying Round:
Jazz vs April Hunter

Qualifying Round:
Talia vs Cheerleader Melissa

Qualifying Round:
Sable vs Trinity

Bikini Contest
Miss Jackie vs Joy Giovanni vs Nidia vs Christy Hemme vs Lollipop

·
Registered