Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

I used to be a massive wresting fan about 8+ years ago, i have a HUGE wrestling tape (VHS) collection of WWF 1995-2002, WCW 2000-2002 and all ECW events and i was wondering what to do with them. I have thought of the following ideas.

1. Sell all on ebay
2. Convert them to DVD's and sell copys (like old school tape trading)

please let me know what you think and any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.................

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
You stand to gain a lot of money if you sell them on ebay, depending on how rare the vids are

·
Registered
4 Posts
Actually you can only sell commercially produced tapes and DVD on E-Bay. You cannot sell copies of tapes or DVDs on E-Bay or anywhere legally and that includes tapes and DVDs from recorded off television and etc. You can archive your tapes on DVD for your own personal use but like I said you cannot sell the DVD but if the original is a commercially produced original tape you can sell it on E-Bay or Amazon. Please note that the W.W.E. has employees looking at E-Bay and Amazon and for other web sites of people selling non commercial tapes and DVDs and they will report you to E-Bay or Amazon so please be careful and do the right thing.

Thank you for reading this.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
Yeah, definitely convert them for your own personal enjoyment and sell the VHS tapes that way it's a win-win for you. You getta keep the history but at the same time get to make some good money off them.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey all.

I used to be a massive wresting fan about 8+ years ago, i have a HUGE wrestling tape (VHS) collection of WWF 1995-2002, WCW 2000-2002 and all ECW events and i was wondering what to do with them. I have thought of the following ideas.

1. Sell all on ebay
2. Convert them to DVD's and sell copys (like old school tape trading)

please let me know what you think and any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.................

·
Registered
1 Posts
If this is the proper forum to mention this....cool. If not I just joined and am looking to talk with dvd collectors for buy/sell/trade. I have alot to move.

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.