Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ok, everyone knows about this song ... so admit it, do you like it or not, is it a guilty pleasure ... should it be re-released and be a worldwide hit in every country in the world, as well as on Mars? ... Got any memories in regards to this track, did you have the CD single, the cassette single, the 7" or the limited edition 7" with free poster? :D

You can Slam Jam and thank your mam ... for this one.

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
Wasn't this the theme song for one of the Wrestlemania's? Like 16 or something? They made some changes but sounds very similar.... also Linda McMahon had that theme.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Yeah some parts are vaguely reminiscent of the Mania 10 - 14 theme. They probably just fucked about with the track and changed things.

And to answer the title question, it could have been Undertaker farting the Funeral Dirge for all I care - if it's 1992 I've an unwavering love for it :p

·
18,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaha, they should have had more talent on it .. the Wrestlemania had Big Boss Man, Tatanka, Hacksaw and I think The Nasty Boys added to it didn't they? lol

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
I actually liked the WrestleMania theme more :D

That was actually the track that had some parts as WrestleMania 10-14 theme and for Linda McMahon

·
18,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Has anybody actually got this single at all still here?

·
18,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha, nothing wrong with that, although I've never had a copy it would be good to secretly have haha

·
18,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I actually liked the WrestleMania theme more :D

That was actually the track that had some parts as WrestleMania 10-14 theme and for Linda McMahon
Who is the amazing rapper on this track lol, and The Nasty Boys too, which Nasty Boy is doing the vocal, there is only one but they both cover it in the video .... The Big Boss Man is ace by the way lol

·
18,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks like you need to get it out, upload a link and share it with us with the remixes :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts