·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WWF: "New Era" 2000​

"WWF Headquarters"​
2000/01/01

Vince McMahon:
- Good Morning everyone! I would like to start things off by saying that some things might change a little bit around here for a couple of months, because I think that I deserve a vacation "Goddamit", and I have to leave for quite some time to get some things off my chest..

Pat Patterson:
- What? Vince is planning a vacation? Ha! Are you kidding me, Vince? Now... Who will control everything around here while you're gone, huh? Who? Me?! Ha! I mean, I could and I would love to, but would you really let me control everything around here? Would you, Vince?!

Gerald Brisco:
- Oh shut up, Pat. I don't even want to imagine how the company would look like in a week after you're in control. Forget it, no one is going to let your fat ass control anything, Pat.

Pat Patterson:
- Why are you pissed off at me so much? It's not my fault, that you're doing a terrible job as a road agent in this company.

Gerald Brisco:
- Oh, and you are doing a brilliant job?.. Do you? You make me laugh!

Pat Patterson:
- In fact, I do. My matches are always perfect. Every piece is at it's place. Right Vince?

Vince McMahon:
- Are you two dumb knuckleheads even listening to what I am saying? I am saying that I am leaving the company for a long time, okay? And NO, I won't let you control the company, Pat... And NO, your matches are not perfect and they are God Damn far from perfect, okay?! Now... My daughter Stephanie will be in control, because she is the only one left from my family around here, so be gentle with her, please... Oh, right.. You don't really have a choice, because she is married to Triple H now, remember?.. Anyways... Good Luck around here guys! Tell Stephanie that I will call her as soon as I arrive to my hotel and tell her that there will be a guy coming to WWF one of these weeks to help her out with the management. Take care now Pat, Gerald.... Don't do anything stupid, okay? You do know what happens when you do something stupid, don't you?

Pat Patterson:
- We will be f...

Vince McMahon:
- FFFIIIREED!! YES! You will be FIRED. So, I will go now... Wish me luck, you bastards! HAHA!

Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco:
- G-G-G-G-Good-Luck, Vince!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWF "New Era" 2000 is set in January, 4 weeks before the first PPV of the year - Royal Rumble. Vince left on a vacation and now Stephanie and her husband Triple H are in control. How the things will change in the WWF? Will the The Young Authority be successful in managing the bussiness? I don't know... But what I do know is that the things won't be the same and I can guarantee you that!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♦ This game will include weekly RAW and SmackDown episodes + monthly PPV's.
♦ Game start date is still unknown. (I have a lot of story written already, but I'm still looking for the best way how to present the whole story here)

Suggestions and help are very welcome, as this is my first fantasy project ever and I don't know how to do it properly, so feel free to help me, please.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
World Wrestling Federation
"New Era"
January, 2000​

Roster:

HEEL:
Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon
Road Dogg
Billy Gunn
X-Pac
Chris Jericho
Davey Boy Smith
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Steve Blackman
Viscera
Kurt Angle
Gangrel

FACE:
The Rock
Kane w/Paul Bearer
The Big Show
Mankind
Rikishi
Bradshaw
Christian
Farooq
Edge
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Tazz
Mark Henry​

Out Injured:
Steve Austin
The Undertaker

Authority Figure:
Vince McMahon
Stephanie McMahon​

Announcers:​
Jim Ross
Michael Cole
Jerry Lawler​

Championships:​
WWF World Heavyweight Championship
Champion - The Big Show
WWF World Tag Team Championships
Champions - New Age Outlaws
WWF Intercontinental Championship
Champion - Vacant

Pay Per Views:​
Royal Rumble
No Way Out
WrestleMania
Bad Blood
Judgement Day
No Mercy
Unforgiven
SummerSlam
Vengeance
King of the Ring
Survivor Series
Armageddon

THINGS WILL CHANGE WHILE IN-GAME, THE ROSTER WILL BE FILLED WITH MORE WRESTLERS AND REMEMBER THAT THIS IS JUST THE FIRST MONTH OF THE GAME, YOU WILL FEEL A BIG DIFFERENCE WHEN WE'LL HIT THE FEBRUARY.. :) FIRST MONDAY NIGHT RAW WILL SHOW UP SOON!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts