Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I found my old ps1 games the other night and one of them was WWF Attitude! I had a little play and re-lived some classic memories from my school days. I also thought DAMN!!! How cool would this game be if THQ were to make it using Smackdown vs Raw graphics!!! From your Ministry Undertaker, to Gangrels gothic entrance, to your Corporate Rock and DX's Triple H!!!! I reckon that game would be awesome!!!!!!! What do you think??????

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
You'd be wasting your time writing THQ about this, they would never do it.

Although I did love that game (except for all the odd button combinations, which was a huge pain in the ass).

I liked that you could customize the ring too. The amount of creative freedom that game granted you was unlike any other wrestling game before it. CAW's were still a little shallow, but fuck it, it was better than anything else. That game really was a milestone for wrestling games at the time is was released. I remember buying a PS1 just for that game.

·
In the Heat of the Moment
33,794 Posts
You'd be wasting your time writing THQ about this, they would never do it.

Although I did love that game (except for all the odd button combinations, which was a huge pain in the ass).

I liked that you could customize the ring too. The amount of creative freedom that game granted you was unlike any other wrestling game before it. CAW's were still a little shallow, but fuck it, it was better than anything else. That game really was a milestone for wrestling games at the time is was released. I remember buying a PS1 just for that game.
This is the main reason I hated the game. The stupid buttons. I never was able to get used to it. Hated the actual gameplay. But as you mentioned, it had great positives creatively. Loved being able to edit the ring. And a positive it had over the first Smackdown was actual entrances and theme musics. The blood was good as well. I do prefer the SD gameplay though.

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,059 Posts
I so remember this game. I used to play it everyday back in my school days. I look back now and laugh my ass off when I used to think this was the best game ever. lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I so remember this game. I used to play it everyday back in my school days. I look back now and laugh my ass off when I used to think this was the best game ever. lol
Me too, I had the lads round for hours playing that game, and the create a wrestler was the dogs bollocks at the time, we created our own "clique" so to speak!! Happy days! I was just thinking how brilliant the game would be with today's amazing graphics! Im glad my son (6 years) is becoming a fan of wrestling, it's bringing back all the great memories of when I was a fan!!!!

visit my website http://neilroberts.artweb.com for handpainted canvases!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right, guys, I decided, fuck it, what's the worst they could say????? So, I just sent THQ an e-mail asking them if they would consider designing the game for us old school fans, I even suggested that they could call it Smackdown vs Raw: Attitude Era!!!! Like I said, what's the worst they could say!!!! You don't ask, you won't get!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.