Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My last BTB ended on January 19, 2011.

WWF Wrestlemania XV Official Results:

Hardcore Holly defeated Billy Gunn (c) & Al Snow to win the Hardcore Championship

Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett (c) (with Debra) defeated Test & D'Lo Brown (with Ivory) to retain the WWF Tag Team championships

Butterbean defeated Bart Gunn in a Brawl for All match

Mankind defeated The Big Show via disqualification

Road Dogg (c) defeated Ken Shamrock, Goldust (with The Blue Meanie and Ryan Shamrock) and Val Venis to retain his WWF Intercontinental championship

Kane defeated Triple H via disqualification

Sable (c) defeated Tori to retain the WWF Women's championship

Shane McMahon (c) (with Test) defeated X-Pac to retain the WWF European championship

The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) defeated The Big Boss Man in a Hell in a Cell match

Steve Austin defeated The Rock (c) to win the WWF Championship
~The Staff~
Commissioner: "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels
Commentators: Jerry "The King" Lawler & "Good Ole" Jim Ross
Ring Announcer: "The Fink" Howard Finkel
Backstage Interviewer: "The Coach" Jonathan Coachman

~Hall of Champions~
WWF Champion: Steve Austin
WWF Intercontinental Champion: Road Dogg Jesse James
WWF European Champion: Shane McMahon
WWF Tag Team Champions: The Brood (Edge & Christian)
WWF Hardcore Champion: Hardcore Holly
WWF Women's Champion: Sable

~Roster~
Al Snow
Bart Gunn
Big Bossman
Billy Gunn
Blue Meanie
Bradshaw
Butterbean
Chris Jericho
Christian
Crash Holly
D'Lo Brown
Dan Severn
Davey Boy Smith
Droz
Edge
Farooq
Gangrel
Gillberg
Goldust
Golga
Grand Master Sexay
Hardcore Holly
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Joey Abs
Kane
Ken Shamrock
Kurrgan
Kurt Angle
Mankind
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Mideon
Mosh
Owen Hart
Pete Gas
Rikishi
Road Dogg
Rodney
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shawn Stasiak
Shane McMahon
Steve Austin
Steve Blackman
Test
The Big Show
The Godfather
The Rock
The Undertaker
Thrasher
Tiger Ali Singh
Triple H
Val Venis
Vince McMahon
Viscera
X-Pac

Chyna
Debra
Ivory
Jaqueline
Luna
Miss Kitty
Nicole Bass
Sable
Terri Runnels
Tori

~Tag Teams & Stables~
The Corporation - Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, The Big Bossman, The Big Show, The Rock, Test, Triple H & Chyna
Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett
The New Age Outlaws - Road Dogg & Billy Gunn
Too Cool - Grand Master Sexay, Scotty 2 Hotty & Rikishi
The Headbangers - Mosh & Thrasher
The Hardy Boyz - Matt & Jeff Hardy
The Brood - Gangrel, Edge & Christian
The Ministry of Darkness - The Undertaker, Bradshaw, Farooq, Mideon & Viscera​

· Banned
9,858 Posts
Re: WWE 1999: Just Bring it!

How come this is called WWE 1999, the results are listed as "WWE WrestleMania XV Results", but yet the titles are referred to under the WWF banner? Kinda confusing.

But nonetheless, this is a great time period so best of luck.

· Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WWF Raw is War
March 29, 1999
America West Arena
Phoenix, Arizona

The show begins with a video recap of Wrestlemania XV with showing highlights such as:
-Hardcore Holly holding the Hardcore title
-Owen Hart dropkicking D'Lo Brown
-Jeff Jarrett rolling D'Lo up for the pinfall
-Butterbean knocking Bart Gunn out cold
-The Big Show getting disqualified
-Show knocking Mr. McMahon out
-Road Dogg pinning Goldust and holding up his title
-Kane Tombstoning Pete Rose
-Triple H Pedigreeing Kane onto a chair
-Sable hitting the Sable Bomb on Tori to retain her title
-Gerald Brisco and Pat Patterson attacking X-Pac
-Triple H Pedigreeing X-Pac
-Shane pinning X-Pac
-The Brood hanging Big Bossman
-Steve Austin and The Rock fighting
-Austin hitting a Stone Cold Stunner for the pinfall
-Austin holding the belt high

We cut to the arena where a gigantic pyro display goes off.

Jim Ross: HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO RAW IS WAR!

Jerry Lawler: We are 24 hours removed from the show of shows! WRESTLEMANIA!

Jim Ross: Last night Stone Cold Steve Austin won the WWF championship from The Rock!

Jerry Lawler: The Corporation interfered in a ton of matches last night.

*Sexy Boy*

Jim Ross: Here comes the commissioner of the WWF Shawn Michaels!

Shawn Michaels walks out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He gets into the ring and is handed a microphone

Shawn Michaels: Last night was Wrestlemania! And last night at Wrestlemania we saw Stone Cold Steve Austin win the WWF championship! Now our nect event is Backlash, right!

Crowd: YEAH!!!

Shawn Michaels: We need a new challenger for Stone Cold's title! Is that right?

Crowd: YEAAHH!!

Shawn Michaels: Well tonight in our main event we will see a battle royal with the last person stan-

*Glass Shatters*

Stone Cold walks out from behind the curtain to a gigantic pop from the crowd. He throws his belt into the ring before rolling in and going to each corner and throwing his arms into the air. He is then handed a microphone.

Stone Cold: Last night I won the WWF title from The Rock! Shawn I earned this belt! I don't have to defend it for another 30 days so I'd like to think you'll give me Backlash off.

Shawn Michaels: Now Steve, you are now the face of the company being WWF champion and all. That means that you have to do your duty! When it is called upon you!

*No Chance in Hell*

Massive amount of heat as Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, The Rock, The Big Show, Test and Chyna walk down to the ring. Vince gets in as The Corporation surrounds the ring.

Vince McMahon: Stone Cold Steve Austin, the man who defeated The Rock at Wrestlemania 15 to win the WWF championship. You don't deserve that title! You don't deserve it at all! You don't even deserve to have a job!

Stone Cold: Now listen Vince, owner of the WWF might I add, you could fire me right now if you wanted to. But you won't do that because you are to scared of the consequences.

The crowd gives a pop as Vince runs his hand through his hair.

Vince McMahon: Hell Steve...YOU'RE FIRR--

Shawn Michaels: STOP IT RIGHT NOW! Nobody is getting fired. As commissioner I demand you to get the hell out of here.

Vince goes to leave but Austin turns him around and nails the Stone Cold Stunner and the crowd goes crazy. Chyna slides in the ring and Austin nails her with the Stunner as well. Test gets in and receives a Stunner. The Big Show gets in and Austin stuns as well. Shane and The Rock get in at the same time and stare at Austin. Austin stuns Shane before stunning The Rock. The crowd is going absolutely wild.

Jim Ross: STONE COLD HAS STUNNED THE ENTIRE CORPORATION!

Austin looks at Michaels before kicking him in the stomach and nailing him with a Stunner.

Jim Ross: BY GAWD! STONE COLD HAS STUNNED THE COMMISSIONER OF THE WWF!

Beers are tossed in the ring and Austin chugs them as Glass Shatters plays around the arena.

Jerry Lawler: What a night so far! We'll be right back!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Jim Ross: In case you have just tuned in, before the break the new WWF champion Stone Cold Steve Austin stunned the entire Corporation plus the Commissioner Shawn Michaels!

*You Look Fly Today*

Howard Finkel: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first the tag team of Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty being accompanied to the ring by Grand Master Sexay they are TOO COOOOLL!!!!

Too Cool walk out wearing their shades. Rikishi and Scotty get in and do a little dance.

*The Brood*

The lights in the arena go red as a circle of fire comes up from the stage. Edge and Christian rise up from underneath.

Howard Finkel: And their opponents the team of Edge and Christian, they are the Broooood!

Match 1
Too Cool (Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty) w/Grand Master Sexay vs. Edge & Christian

Summary: Rikishi and Edge begin the match with Rikishi dominating. Rikishi has Edge sitting in the corner. He runs at him but Edge gets out of the way. He is on his feet and pounding Rikishi in the back. He makes the tag to Christian. Christian gets in and is clotheslined by Rikishi. He tags Scotty in. Scotty gets in and attempts the Worm on Christian but Christian moves and tags Edge who Spears the hell out of Scotty. Christian clotheslines Rikishi off of the apron and Edge pins Scotty.

Winners: Edge & Christian

Jim Ross: The Brood of Edge and Christian pick up a huge victory just one night after hanging The Big Boss Man after his Hell in a Cell match against The Undertaker!

Jerry Lawler: That absolutely made me sick what they did last night!

Edge and Christian get steel chairs and get back into the ring. Edge smashes Grand Master Sexay in the back. Christian nails Scotty 2 Hotty in the chest. Rikishi gets in and is leveled with a hard chair shot from Edge.

Jim Ross: Edge and Christian have no right to do this King. They are the slime of the WWF and don't deserve to be here!

*The Brood*

The arena once again turns red and fire comes up in a circle on the stage. Gangrel rises up from underneath and stares at Edge and Christian. They look back and smirk as they hit a con-chair-to on Rikishi before leaving with Gangrel.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Cut backstage to The Corporation's locker room. Vince is talking to The Rock.

Vince McMahon: Rocky! Seems how you will not be getting a title shot against Stone Cold I am putting you in a match tonight against let's see...how about Tiger Ali Singh! I want you to do to him what you would have done to Stone Cold at Backlash!

The Rock smirks looking confident.

The Rock: Don't worry Vince. The Rock will beat that Jabroni within an inch of his life and you can believe that!

Cut back to the arena.

*Hello Ladies*

Val Venis walks out onto the ramp wearing his signature towel.

Howard Finkel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Las Vegas, Nevada...VALLL VENISSS!

Venis climbs into the ring awaiting his opponent.

*Oh, You Didn't Know?"

Road Dogg Jesse James walks out with the Intercontinental championship around his waist.

Howard Finkel: And his opponent, the WWF Intercontinental champion...Road Dogg JESSEE JAMESSS!

Match 2
Val Venis vs. Road Dogg Jesse James

Summary: Venis and James put on quite the decent match. Venis takes advantage after a missed clothesline by James. He throws him into the corner and climbs to the middle rope before punching James several times as the crowd counts along. James falls out of the corner on his face. He grabs James's leg and locks in the Venis Flytrap. James screams in agony as Venis wrenches it in tighter. James eventually taps out.

Winner: Val Venis

Venis lets go and looks at the Intercontinental title before motioning that it will be around his waist.

Jim Ross: Val Venis picks up an impressive win over the champion tonight.

Jerry Lawler: I think that puts him in position to challenge for the title!

Jim Ross: He is aware of that fact and he will eventually challenge for that championship.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

We return from commercial break to see a new face in the ring.

Jerry Lawler:[/] This man is a former Olympic Gold Medalist!

Howard Finkel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first already in the ring, he is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in WWF history...KURRRTT ANGGLLLEE!

Angle lifts his arms high as he awaits his opponent.

*Perfection*

Shawn Stasiak walks out onto the stage.

Howard Finkel: And his opponent hailing from Hayward, California...SHAWN STASIAK!!

Match 3
Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Stasiak

Summary: Stasiak has the early advantage but Angle fights back. Angle hits him with a clothesline but Stasiak is quickly back up. Angle grabs him and hits a belly-to-belly suplex. He grabs Stasiak's ankle and locks in the Ankle Lock. Stasiak screams in pain before tapping out.

Winner: Kurt Angle

Jim Ross: What a big debut victory for Kurt Angle!

Jerry Lawler: I can already tell he will be big in the WWF just from one match!

Jim Ross: Well up next we see The Rock taking on Tiger Ali Singh but first lets hand it over to our broadcast partner Jonathan Coachman!

Cut backstage to The Coach.

Jonathan Coachman: I am standing by with the man who defeated The Big Show last night...Mankind!

Mankind enters the shot.

Jonathan Coachman: Mankind, how does it feel to know that you defeated The Big Show?

Mankind: You wanna know how it feel Coachman!?!?! Huh?!?!?

Jonathan Coachman: Well yes.

Mankind: It felt awesome!!!!!! But you know what? I only won by disqualification so Show if you decide that you want to face me fair and square then meet me in the middle of that ring next week and we'll settle this!

Jonathan Coachman: You will be competing in the battle royal later to-

Mankind: Don't even worry about it Coach! I will win and I will face Stone Cold at Backlash and I will win that WWF title!

Mankind exits the shot as we cut to commercial.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

*Generic Arabic Intro Music*

Tiger Ali Singh walks out onto the stage. The crowd gives a mixed reaction.

Howard Finkel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from India...TIGER ALI SINGH!

*Know Your Role*

A huge amount of heat is uleashed as The Rock walks onto the stage wearing a pair of sweat pants and a Know Your Role t-shirt. He walks down to the ring.

Howard Finkel: And his opponent from Miami, Florida...THE ROCK!!

The crowd unleashes more heat.

Match 4
The Rock vs. Tiger Ali Singh

Summary: The Rock easily gets the upperhand early. He has Singh in the corner and is pounding on him with lefts and rights. He rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. He gets back in and smashes Singh hard in the head. The referee goes to call for the bell but receives a chair shot to the back for his efforts. Blood drips from Singh's forehead. He lifts Singh up and hits the Rock Bottom onto the chair. He stands tall.

Winnter: No Contest

Jim Ross: The Rock just destroyed him!

Jerry Lawler: Singh didn't deserve that!

Jim Ross: Why would The Rock do something like that!?!

Jerry Lawler: I have no idea JR? But up next is the battle royal to declare the new number 1 contender for the WWF title.

Jim Ross: I have no idea who will win but one things for sure anything can and will happen!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Main Event
Battle Royal for Number 1 Contendership to the WWF Championship
Crash Holly vs. D'Lo Brown vs. Davey Boy Smith vs. Farooq vs. Bradshaw vs. Kane vs. Mankind vs. The Big Show vs. The Godfather vs. Owen Hart vs. Test vs. The Undertaker vs. Triple H vs. X-Pac

Elimination #1 & #2: Davey Boy and Farooq are trying to eliminate each other when The Big Show grabs their legs and tosses them both over.

Elimination #3: The Undertaker chokeslams The Godfather down to the mat before tossing him out.

Elimination #4: D'Lo Brown and Test double team Owen Hart. He tries fighting back but Test clotheslines him over.

Elimination #5: Brown charges him but Test pulls the ropes down sending him out.

Elimination #6: Triple H hits Crash Holly with a jumping knee smash. He grabs Holly by the head and tosses him hard over the top rope.

Elimination #7: Test kicks X-Pac hard in the face before throwing him into the corner. He tries to eliminate him. Kane comes up behind them and throws Test to the middle of the ring. He grabs X-Pac and throws him over.

Elimination #8: Kane turns around and gets booted in the head by Test. Mankind and The Big Show brawl until both of they both go over at the same time.

Elimination #9: The Rock jumps over the barricade and into the ring. He grabs Bradshaw and tosses him.

Elimination #10: The Rock sees The Undertaker and clotheslines him. He lifts him up and tosses him over the top rope. Taker stares at him with an extremely pissed off look on his face.

Elimination #11: Triple H hits the Pedigree on Kane before clotheslining Test over the top rope. He stares down at Kane who lies on the mat.

Elimination #12: He lifts Kane off the mat and attempts to throw him out. The Rock comes up behind him and grabs Kane and tosses him out.

Winner: Triple H

The Rock lifts Triple H's hand in the air.

Jim Ross: What a win by The Game!

Jerry Lawler: He cheated! He had help from The Rock!

The Rock gets out of the ring and invites Jerry Lawler in. Lawler gets up and rolls in.

Jim Ross: I don't know what's about to go down!

Triple H kicks Lawler in the mid-section before nailing him with a Pedigree. The Rock nails the People's Elbow on him.

Jim Ross: This is disgusting and it makes me sick that these two men have to do this to an announcer! We will see you next week!

***END OF SHOW***

WWF Backlash Current Card (Subject to Change)
April 25, 1999
Providence Civic Center
Providence, Rhode Island

WWF Championship Match
vs.

· Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WWF Raw is War
April 6, 1999
Alltell Arena
Little Rock, Arkansas

The show opens with a giant pyro display. After the attack by The Rock and Triple H last week Jerry Lawler is absent. Michael Cole is in his place. They chat about last week until "If Ya Smell Hits" and The Rock walks down to the broadcast table. Jim Ross tells him that he has no right at the table.

In the first match of the evening, The Big Show defeats Bradshaw after a Chokeslam. After the match he grabs a microphone and challenges The Undertaker to a match at Backlash. The lights dim and the ominous gong goes off. They go off completely and turn back on. The Big Show lies in the ring with a black rose on his chest when the lights come back on.

When we return from the break The Rock is no longer at the announce table. Jim Ross is quite happy. Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett make their way to the ring to defend their titles.

In the second match of the evening, Edge & Christian defeat Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett after a Spear on Jarrett by Edge to win the WWF Tag Team champions.

After the commercial break, Sable is in the ring with a microphone. She says that she wants a challenge and Chyna makes her way to the ring. Chyna says the only way she will fight Sable is if she gets a shot at the Women's title at Backlash. Sable accepts.

In the third match of the evening, Chyna defeats Sable in somewhat of a squash. Chyna was on offense the entire match.

Vince McMahon enters the ring soon after the match. He says that The Rock is demanding a match against...Jim Ross at Backlash! Ross looks astonished. Jerry Lawler's music interupts Vince and he rushes down to the ring. He tackles Vince to the mat and begins pounding away at Vince's face. Security rushes down and Lawler stands in the corner with a wild look on his face. He reaches into his pocket and flicks out a knife. Ross starts freaking out. Shawn Michaels music hits and he walks out onto the stage. He says that if Lawler does not stop he will be immediately terminated. Lawler drops the knife on the mat as security grabs him and slap handcuffs on him. Shawn smiles slightly as Lawler is pushed past him. Lawler stares at him before the security shove him through the curtain.

Shawn begins walking down to the ring until Lawler comes barrelling through the curtain and tackling Shawn to the steel ramp. Shawn tries to crawl away but Lawler keeps pounding on him, hands still cuffed. Security rushes out and pulls him off. Shawn gets up, fixes his suit and nails Lawler with a Superkick. Lawler falls to the stage with a bang. We cut away to commercial.

In the fourth match of the evening, Kane defeats Steve Blackman with a Tombstone Piledriver.

In the main event of the evening, Triple H defeats Mankind after a Pedigree. After the match, "Glass Shatters" hits and Stone Cold walks out to a massive pop from the crowd. He gets in the ring and nails Triple H with a Stone Cold Stunner! The show fades to black with Stone Cold drinking some Steveweisers.​

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.