Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/INDENT)

The WWF has begun their Attitude Era. untop of their new Era is the WWF Champion Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels has been at the top of the WWF throne for two years after defeating all comers. HBK has found a way to overcome them all. but yet there are more challengers looking for HBK's Title. don't forget Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Undertaker & Among the WWF Superstars that want HBK's Championship. 1997 may have come to an end. but 1998 has just begun.​

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

WWF Roster

Main-Event Carders:
Shawn Michaels (WWF Champion)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Undertaker
Kane
Owen Hart
Triple H (WWF European Champion)
Mankind
Dude Love
Cactus Jack

Mid-Carders:
The Rock (WWF Intercontinental Champion)
Ken Shamrock
Goldust
Marc Mero
Chainsaw Charlie
Vader
Jeff Jarrett
Yokozuna
Chyna
Faarooq
Steve Blackman
Kurrgan
Ahmed Johnson
D-Lo Brown

Upper-Carders:
Taka Michinoku (WWF Light Heavyweight Champion)
Brian Christopher
Val Venis
Kama
Mark Henry
The Patriot
Darren Drodzov
Fatu
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Flash Funk
Bradshaw
Barry Windham

Tag Teams:
The New Age Outlaws (WWF Tag Team Champions)
D-Generation X (HBK. Triple H & Chyna)
The Legion of Doom (Hawk & Animal)
The DOA (8-Ball. Skull & Chainz)
The Godwinns (Henry & Phineas)
The Hardy Boys (Matt & Jeff)
The Truth Commission (Sniper, Recon, Kurrgan & The Jackal)
Midnight Express (Bob Holly & Bart Gunn)
The Headbangers (Mosh & Thrasher)
The NOD (The Rock. Faarooq. Kama. D-Lo Brown)
The Los Boriquas (Savio Vega, Miquel Perez, Jesus)

Managers:
Sable (manager of Marc Mero)
Chyna (managers of Triple H & Shawn Michaels)
Paul Bearer (manager of Kane)
Luna (manager of Goldust)
Jim Cornette (managers of Jeff Jarrett & The NWA)

Divas:
Sable
Luna
Sunny
Chyna

WWF Owner:
Vince Mcmahon

commentators
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Jim Ross
Kevin Kelly
Michael Cole​

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

WWF Roster

Main-Event Carders:
Shawn Michaels (WWF Champion)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Undertaker
Kane
Owen Hart
Triple H (WWF European Champion)
Mankind
Dude Love
Cactus Jack

Mid-Carders:
The Rock (WWF Intercontinental Champion)
Ken Shamrock
Goldust
Marc Mero
Chainsaw Charlie
Vader
Jeff Jarrett
Yokozuna
Chyna
Faarooq
Steve Blackman
Kurrgan
Ahmed Johnson
D-Lo Brown

Upper-Carders:
Taka Michinoku (WWF Light Heavyweight Champion)
Brian Christopher
Val Venis
Kama
Mark Henry
The Patriot
Darren Drodzov
Fatu
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Flash Funk
Bradshaw
Barry Windham

Tag Teams:
The New Age Outlaws (WWF Tag Team Champions)
D-Generation X (HBK. Triple H & Chyna)
The Legion of Doom (Hawk & Animal)
The DOA (8-Ball. Skull & Chainz)
The Godwinns (Henry & Phineas)
The Hardy Boys (Matt & Jeff)
The Truth Commission (Sniper, Recon, Kurrgan & The Jackal)
Midnight Express (Bob Holly & Bart Gunn)
The Headbangers (Mosh & Thrasher)
The NOD (The Rock. Faarooq. Kama. D-Lo Brown)
The Los Boriquas (Savio Vega, Miquel Perez, Jesus)

Managers:
Sable (manager of Marc Mero)
Chyna (managers of Triple H & Shawn Michaels)
Paul Bearer (manager of Kane)
Luna (manager of Goldust)
Jim Cornette (managers of Jeff Jarrett & The NWA)

Divas:
Sable
Luna
Sunny
Chyna

WWF Owner:
Vince Mcmahon

commentators
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Jim Ross
Kevin Kelly
Michael Cole​

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WWF Champion
Shawn Michaels
November 9, 1997

WWF Intercontinental Champion
The Rock
December 8, 1997

WWF European Champion
Triple H
December 22, 1997

WWF Tag Team Champions
The New Age Outlaws
November 24, 1997

WWF Light Heavyweight Champion
Taka Michinoku
December 7, 1997

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shotgun Saturday Night Preview
January 3, 1998

This Week, we will get a word from The Undertaker on why he saved his brother Kane from all the WWF Superstars, but that's not all. cause Kane is also in the house as he takes on one of the men he attacked in the WWF. Ahmed Johnson. Ahmed said on AOL that he is going to put Kane's fire out and said that if The Undertaker somewhat interefered. then he said he would take both brothers out. can Ahmed defeat the Monster known as Kane. or will Kane continue his undefeated streak.

also we will see the Shotgun Saturday Night debut of Val Venis as he is in action.

all this and more on Shotgun Saturday Night.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shotgun Saturday Night
January 3, 1998

there are clips shown of Kane & Undertaker's rivalry in which the final scene of Undertaker's voice claiming "for i will never fight my own flesh and blood. i will never fight Kane and the final image is Undertaker & Kane going face to face.

then the logo goes up as Kevin Kelly & Jim Cornette welcome us to Shotgun Saturday Night, they announce that the Pearl River Ahmed Johnson will take on Kane in the main event. but meanwhile Michael Cole is in the ring

Michael: ladies and gentlemen in 15 days, this man will challenge Shawn Michaels for the WWF Championship in a match he's very familiar with. the casket match. ladies and gentlemen. The Man From The Darkside. The Undertaker.

"GRAVEYARD SYMPHONY"

as the Lights go out and Undertaker makes his way to the ring.

Cornette: well Kevin you can feel this cold chill in the air. i know all the WWF stars have felt the same fear. Randy Savage. Roddy Piper. Hulk Hogan. Ultimate Warrior. Jake Roberts. Yokozuna. Ted Dibiase. Diesel. Mankind. Vader. Sycho Sid. Stone Cold Steve Austin. Faarooq. Bret "The Hitman" Hart. everybody has felt the wrath of The Undertaker

Kevin: but Cornette, there is one man The Undertaker has not beaten and that is the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels will he add HBK to the list of Superstars the Deadman has defeated.

UNDERTAKER BRINGS THE LIGHTS UP TO A THUNDEROUS OVATION AS HE ENTERS THE RING

Cole: Undertaker. last monday night on RAW. we saw something in our wildest dreams that we have never seen when you helped your brother out Kane just as he was getting ready to be attacked by every WWF Superstar he has destroyed. the question is sir. are you & Kane in cahoots.

Undertaker: well Michael Cole. Kane may not forgive me for setting that fire. i have known that Kane has a storied past and when i saw him for the first time at Bad Blood. i knew he was bitter at me. i saw a man who i thought i killed in the fire. you see when i was brought to the WWF. i have destroyed every soul that has entered the ring with me. and Kane wants to do the same thing. i know what he's done to Mankind. he's even done it to me. he's destroyed every WWF superstar that we have. but Monday Night. when all the WWF superstars tried to challenge my brother and send him back to where he belongs. i made sure that didn't happen. you see when everybody convinces you to fight your brother you say okay. but no i cannot fight Kane. cause if i did that. i would destroy my Mother & Father's promise. the only way i can fight Kane is that i burn in hell. so Kane. when i told you to walk side to side with me as my brother. i meant every word of it and Kane so be it. you may be the baddest animal in the WWF. one day your'e going to be a Champion. but whatever Paul Bearer said to you and what he meant. it's not true. so Kane. i'm offering you an invitation. at the Royal Rumble. you must come side to side with me.

Cole: Taker. your'e saying that you want Kane to come with you at the Royal Rumble before your match with Shawn Michaels

Undertaker: i want Kane to be at my side not because of friendship. but just as my brother. cause i know Shawn Michaels. Triple H and Chyna are gonna pull everything in the stocks to defeat me and survive the Road to Wrestlemania. but this is more important to me than life itself. i have never beaten HBK one on one. i never pinned him. i never made him tap out. last time i fought Shawn Michaels. i gave him a beating that nobody has ever given HBK. he may be bold and brash. he's resilency. and i've seen him take every shortcut to win. without the WWF Title or his friends. or with it. at the Royal Rumble. that ain't going to be it. cause you see after i tear the rest of HBK's soul and body. and after i send Triple H & Chyna along with him. the final image of The Royal Rumble is me holding on to the World Wrestling Federation Championship.

Cole: one more thing Deadman. there are 30 superstars that are going to be in the Royal Rumble. we know your brother Kane is going to be one of the thirty participants. what would it mean if he won the Royal Rumble.

Undertaker: Kane may be the toughest in the WWF. 29 other guys are going to step in and i know theyr'e going to fight for their souls. fight for their lives to go to Wrestlemania. last year i walked out of Wrestlemania with the WWF Title. this year. i wanna walk at Wrestlemania with the WWF Championship and i want to leave Wrestlemania with the WWF Title. and if Kane does win the Royal Rumble. i will have no choice to fight him. cause this is not what i want. this is what Paul Bearer wants. he wants one of us to destroy each other. until one of us has to quit. so whoever wins.. it doesn't matter if it's Stone Cold. The Rock. Goldust. Ken Shamrock. anybody. whoever wins the Rumble will get the chance at immortality at Wrestlemania 14 to face me for the WWF Championship after i'm done kicking Shawn Michaels's ass through hell and back. so Shawn. you can bring the rest of DX and hold on to the belt as long as you can. cause January 18, 1998. you will kiss it goodbye. and 1998 will be the year of The Undertaker.

THE INTERVIEW CONCLUDES AS UNDERTAKER LEAVES THE RING AND UNDERTAKER GOES TO WALK UP ON THE RAMPWAY WHEN HE SEES THE VIDEO WALL AND IN THE VIDEO WALL IS KANE. KANE IS STARING DOWN HIS BROTHER ON THE VIDEO WALL.

SHOTGUN TAKES A COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 1:
Val Venis vs Recon
this is Val Venis's Debut as he shows what he can do to the WWF. The match starts off with Venis getting the advantage over Recon. the commentators announce that Val Venis is going to be in the Royal Rumble Match. Venis gains control for the rest of two minutes until Recon battles his way back. the match ends when Recon goes for a charge. but Val Misses and hits a modified version of the PerfectPlex on Recon to get the victory:
Winner: Val Venis

VENIS CELEBRATES OVER HIS WIN AS HE FLIRTS WITH THE LADIES. KELLY & CORNETTE MENTION THAT HE IS AN ADULT FILM STAR.

SHOTGUN TAKES A COMMERCIAL BREAK

SHOTGUN RETURNS FROM BREAK WITH CLIPS OF SHAWN MICHAELS & OWEN HART GOING ONE ON ONE LAST MONDAY NIGHT FOR THE WWF CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH ENDS IN COMPLETE CONTREVERSY. KEVIN KELLY ANNOUNCES THAT AFTER THE SHOW DX WENT INTO THE ROYAL RUMBLE TUMBLER AND THEY CHOSE OWEN HART'S NUMBER. OWEN WENT IN AS DX PUT THE NUMBER BACK. OWEN GRABBED THE NUMBER AND LOOKED SHOCKED. OWEN THREW IT AWAY. THEN IT WAS ANNOUNCED BY VINCE MCMAHON EARLIER IN THE WEEKEND THAT OWEN HART WOULD BE THE #1 ENTRY IN THE MATCHUP.

Match 2:
Marc Mero W/Sable vs Flash Funk
a good task for Mero as he goes one on one with Flash Funk. Cornette & Kelly discuss about Mero's problems with Sable as the match goes on. Funk gets a brief offense in. the match goes for about seven minutes until Mero hits the wild thing on Funk to get the victory!.
Winner: Marc Mero

KELLY & CORNETTE ANNOUNCE THAT TOMORROW MORNING THERE IS GOING TO BE A ROYAL RUMBLE PRESS CONFERENCE AND IT IS GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE. THEY REPORT THAT A PRO-BOXER IS GOING TO BE HERE. BUT THEY DON'T WANNT TO SPOIL THE SECRET. THEN THE CAMERA CUTS TO KANE WALKING DOWN THE AISLE WITHOUT PAUL BEARER. SHOTGUN TAKES A COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 3:
Kane vs Ahmed Johnson
there is nothing stopping Kane here in the WWF. but Ahmed has a huge task ahead of him. he gets a little offense in the early going hitting right hands and dropkicks but they have no effect on Kane. Ahmed gets a Clothesline to send Kane over the top rope but everything he does doesn't take down Kane. finally Kane gets control in the match by delivering a Flying Clothesline off the top. Kane continues this control until Ahmed fights his way out of it and drops Kane off his feet with a Powerslam. Kane gets up and Ahmed hits a Spinebuster on Kane. Ahmed sets up the pearl-river plunge. but Kane backdrops his way out of it and Chokeslams him to get the pinfall win. after the contest as Kane celebrates in the ring. The Undertaker appears on the entryway smiling at Kane as if to say "good job brother"
Winner: Kane

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WWF.Com: Breaking News.
Mike Tyson has been assigned to be in the Royal Rumble not in a wrestling role. but he is going to be the Special Guest Enforcer in the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match. he is also going to appear on RAW the night after The Royal Rumble.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just to let everybody know i'm new here. so if you like the stuff i'm writing. get feedback from me.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WWF Live Event. Corpus Christi, TX. January 3, 1998
Match 1. Skull and 8-Ball D. Los Boriquas
Match 2. Jeff Jarrett D. Vader by DQ When Vader refused to break his punches
Match 3. Yokozuna (return) D. Jerry Lawler
Match 4. WWF Light Heavyweight Champion Taka Michinoku (sub for Terry Funk) & Cactus Jack D. The New Age Outlaws in a Non-Title Hardcore Rules Match when Taka pinned Billy Gunn after a double arm DDT by Cactus.
Match 5. Ken Shamrock D. WWF Intercontinental Champion The Rock by Countout in a 2 out of 3 falls match. Rock won the first fall by hitting Shamrock with the Rock Bottom. Shamrock won the second fall by hitting the anklelock
Match 6. Val Venis D. Marc Mero
Match 7. Kane D. Faarooq by DQ when the Rest of the Nation members appeared to attack Kane. but Kane fended the Nation off by hitting Chokeslams and Tombstones.
Match 8. WWF Champion Shawn Michaels D. Owen Hart by hitting Sweet Chin Music.
Match 9. The Undertaker D. WWF European Champion Hunter Hearst Helmsley by DQ. after the contest. Owen Hart & Kane made the save for The Undertaker as he was attacked by DX. Taker. Kane & Owen won a brawl with DX & The Nation.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WWF News:

last night. Yokozuna made his WWF return and he looked better. he lost a little bit of weight. his weight gain was announced as 430 pounds. there are plans of him joining the Nation of Domination.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WWF Live Event, San Antonio, TX - January 4, 1998
Match 1. WWF Light Heavyweight Champion Taka Michinoku D. Brian Christopher at 5:55 to retain the WWF Light Heavyweight Title. after the match. Lawler & Christopher attempted to attack Michinoku but Michinoku rolled out of the way
Match 2. Yokozuna D. Tiger Ali Singh at 3:12 with the Banzai Drop. after the contest. Yokozuna cut a promo on being back in the WWF and said that he was going to be the WWF Champion once again.
Match 3. WWF Tag Team Champions The New Age Outlaws D. Bradshaw & Flash Funk at 7:03 to retain the WWF Tag Team Titles.
Match 4. TAFKA Goldust D. Vader in a No Disqualifaction Match at 7:23 when Goldust used powder in the eyes of Vader and rolled him up to get the win.
Match 5. Kane D. Faarooq by DQ At 6:24 when the Nation interefered and attacked Kane. allowing The Undertaker to make the save. Kane & Taker cleared the ring of the Nation!.
Match 6. Owen Hart D. Marc Mero at 5:54 with the Sharpshooter.
Match 7. WWF Intercontinental Champion The Rock D. Ken Shamrock at 13:33 with the Rock Bottom when Yokozuna interefered and many thought he was going to save Shamrock from the NOD. but Yokozuna instead turned on Shamrock hitting the Leg Drop!. after the match. Yokozuna celebrated with the Nation
Match 8. WWF Champion Shawn Michaels D. Cactus Jack at 11:56 in a Hardcore Match to retain the WWF Title!.
Match 9. The Undertaker D. WWF European Champion Triple H At 9:43 in a Non-Title Matchup. after the contest. HBK & The Nation attacked The Undertaker until Kane made the save including Cactus Jack and Stone Cold Steve Austin!. after the brawl. all four men shared a beer together.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WWF RAW PREVIEW
January 5. 1998

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE HBK GETS TO HOLD ON TO THE WWF TITLE FOR THE FIRST YEAR OF 1998. HBK BARELY GOT BY LAST WEEK. BUT DID NOT WIN THE MATCH. HBK HOWEVER HOLDS ON TO THE WWF TITLE AND WILL FACE THE UNDERTAKER IN A CASKET MATCH. BUT SHAWN MICHAELS BEFORE HE FACES THE UNDERTAKER IN THIRTEEN DAYS. HE IS IN ACTION. AND HE IS GOING TO GO ONE ON ONE WITH TERRY FUNK IN A NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH. WILL MICHAELS GET BY BEFORE THE ROYAL RUMBLE OR WILL FUNK GET A WIN OVER THE WWF CHAMPION?

ALSO STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN IS SCHEDULED TO BE HERE. WHO WILL BE IN THE RATTLESNAKE'S WAY

ALSO WE WILL HEAR FROM PAUL BEARER ABOUT THE REUNIFACTION OF KANE & THE UNDERTAKER.​

AND LAST WEEKEND ON LIVE EVENTS. YOKOZUNA MADE HIS WWF RETURN JOINING THE NATION OF DOMINATION WE WILL HEAR FROM YOKOZUNA AND EXPLAIN WHY HE JOINED THE NOD.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WWF RAW 1/5/98 PROMOS & MATCHES
Match 1. Mankind D. Vaderdust at 5:45 by DQ When Luna interefered and saved Vaderdust. after Stone Cold Steve Austin came out and attacked both Vaderdust. Luna and Mankind.
Match 2. The NOA/LOD Promo
Match 3. Kurrgan D. Barry Horowitz in 59 seconds with a Boot and a Vice!.
Match 4. The Nation of Domination/Ken Shamrock/Mark Henry/Steve Austin Promo ended in a Brawl
Match 5. The New Age Outlaws D. The Godwinns at 8:54 when Gunn pinned Phineas
Match 6. Paul Bearer Promo in which he wanted Kane to come back to him!.
Match 7. Vader D. Savio Vega at 4:44 with the Vaderbomb. after the match. Stone Cold came out to save Vader from an assualt by the Boriquas.
Match 8. Owen Hart D. Jeff Jarrett at 8:59 with the Sharpshooter
Match 9. Shawn Michaels D. Terry Funk at 15:56 in a Hardcore Match. after the contest. The Undertaker appeared in the coffin and stalked Shawn Michaels. then Kane came out and stood side by side with The Undertaker.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WWF Live Event, January 9, 1998 - Scranton, PA
8-Ball and Skull D. The Godwinns at 8:53
Mark Henry D. Kama at 2:33 with the Avalanche
Sniper & Recon D. The Headbangers at 7:49
Kane D. WWF European Champion Triple H by DQ at 9:57 in a Non-Title Match when The Los Boriquas appeared and attacked Kane. Kane was able to fend them off by chokeslamming The Boriquas including Chyna.
The Nation of Domination (Yokozuna, D Lo Brown & Faarooq) D. Ken Shamrock. Steve Blackman & WWF Light Heavyweight Champion Taka Michinoku at 11:45 when Yokozuna pinned Blackman with a Samoan Drop
Cactus Jack D. Jerry Lawler at 7:54 with the Double Arm DDT!
Stone Cold Steve Austin D. Tafka Goldust at 8:10 with the Stone Cold Stunner.
Val Venis D. Marc Mero at 4:11 with the Money Shot.
Owen Hart D. WWF Intercontinental Champion The Rock at 9:39 by DQ when Triple H appeared to attack Owen Hart
The Undertaker & The Legion of Doom D. WWF Champion Shawn Michaels & WWF Tag Team Champions The New Age Outlaws in a 6-Man Tag Team Match at 17:44. after the match. Triple H came out to help the Outlaws & HBK until Kane made the save for both of them.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WWF LIVE EVENT - MADISON SQUARE GARDEN. January 10, 1998

8-Ball and Skull D. The Godwinns at 7:03 when 8-Ball pinned Henry
Val Venis D. Jerry Lawler at 4:46 with the Money Shot
Kurrgan D. Sniper & Recon at 1:33. before the matchup. Jackal instructed Kurrgan to be in a special match. Jackal announced his opponent. but he didn't show. so Kurrgan chose Sniper & Recon
Ahmed Johnson D. Yokozuna by DQ At 7:45 when The Nation interefered and attacked Ahmed. Faarooq appeared and whipped Ahmed several times with a leather belt.
The Undertaker D. WWF European Champion Triple H at 11:28 with the Tombstone Piledriver in a Non-Title Match.
(intermission)
WWF Tag Team Champions The New Age Outlaws D. Cactus Jack & Terry Funk by DQ at 9:46 when Jack and Funk used Steel Chairs on The Outlaws.
Steve Blackman D. Savio Vega at 2:33 with a Superkick
Kane D. WWF Champion Shawn Michaels by DQ at 7:43 when the Los Boriquas & The New Age Outlaws interefered and attacked Kane. but Kane somehow was able to fight them off with help from The Undertaker.
Vader & Ken Shamrock D. Goldust & Jeff Jarrett at 7:54 when Shamrock pinned Jarrett after a Fisherman Suplex
Stone Cold Steve Austin D. WWF Intercontinental Champion Rocky Maivia by DQ at 15:28 when The Nation appeared and attacked him. but Ahmed Johnson was able to make the save for Stone Cold Steve Austin.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WWF.COM: BREAKING NEWS. THE WWF HAS DECIDED TO NAME A NEW SLOGAN. SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT. EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT ON USA. SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT WILL BE ON TO THE DIEHARD WWE FANS. IT WILL BE PUT IN MARCH 8 THREE WEEKS BEFORE WRESTLEMANIA 14.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WWF LIVE EVENT - Pittsburgh, PA - Civic Arena, January 11, 1998

WWF Light Heavyweight Champion Taka Michinoku D. El Pantera at 5:43 with the Michinokudriver.
Ahmed Johnson D. Yokozuna by DQ At 4:46 when the NOD appeared to attack Ahmed. Faarooq used the leather belt to hit Ahmed with it. the assualt ended when Yokozuna finished the attack with the banzai drop.
Val Venis D. Tom Brandi at 5:34 with the Money Shot. Sunny was the guest referee for this match.
Mark Henry D. Jeff Jarrett at 7:49 by Countout when Jarrett walked out on the match!.
Stone Cold Steve Austin D. WWF Intercontinental Champion The Rock by DQ At 13:33 when The Nation appeared to attack Austin. after the bout Ahmed Johnson & Ken Shamrock arrived to fight the NOD with Austin.
Owen Hart & The Legion of Doom D. The New Age Outlaws & Marc Mero at 9:03 when Owen made Mero tap out to the Sharpshooter.
Ken Shamrock D. TAFKA Goldust at 8:13 when Goldust was distracted by Vader.
Kane & The Undertaker D. WWF Champion Shawn Michaels & WWF European Champion Triple H at 19:33 when both Brothers used tombstone Piledrivers on both HBK & Triple H. after the contest. both Kane & Undertaker were able to fend off the Los Boriquas & The New Age Outlaws chasing them out.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Royal Rumble Card

30-Man Royal Rumble
order of entries:
"The Man" They Called Vader
Kane
Bradshaw
Goldust
Triple H
Val Venis
Jeff Jarrett
8-Ball
Chainz
The Rock
Ken Shamrock
Ahmed Johnson
D-Lo Brown
Faarooq
Steve Blackman
Kurrgan
Owen Hart (#1 entry)
Cactus Jack
Chainsaw Charlie
Taka Michinoku
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Yokozuna
Kama
Mark Henry
Road Dogg
Billy Gunn
Marc Mero
Headbanger Thrasher
Headbanger Mosh

WWF Title Casket Match

Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker

WWF Intercontinental Title Match
[/IMG]

WWF Tag Team Title Match
vs

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TAFKA Goldust vs Vader announced on WWF.COM. also Triple H will put his European Title on the line against an unnamed opponent.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.