Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Idiot. Should have posted a twerk team vid.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
It probably wasn't hacked, because who'd put a video of a baby of all things? More than likely, the person who maintains that Youtube page accidentally uploaded the video to the WWE Youtube rather than his own personal account.

Either that or it's a Sting promo.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Ah fuck, the chyna video something like that. Stupid baby

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
What a shame. The title had me almost excited for a second there.

They should have posted something better than that, who would hack somebody to put up a baby walking?

Is this some sort of in-joke perhaps? Or somebody with too much time on their hands and pride in their minds.

Katie Vick or Mae Young hand baby, or TNA/ROH vids, Benoit maybe, Savage for HOF, anything better than this.

It could well be an accident like somebody said, seems like a plausible theory.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
It probably wasn't hacked, because who'd put a video of a baby of all things? More than likely, the person who maintains that Youtube page accidentally uploaded the video to the WWE Youtube rather than his own personal account.

I agree it's Sting.

·
How you doing?
4,958 Posts

This, i have multiple accounts, and sometimes i also forget to log out or change browsers when uploading to multiple accounts...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts