Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I checked if this thread was made, Sorry if i overlooked it

Basically if you go to the wwe youtube channel, they have uploaded a video of brock lesnar using a low blow to defeat hhh at summerslam 2012. I instantly found this odd and thought to myself "does it have to do with the undertaker using the low blow twice?"
Alot of youtube comments feel like its damage control because wwe made undie look too desperate? What do you think? Damage control? Or not?
Surely they didnt just upload a video entitled "brock lesnar resorts to using low blow against hhh" for nothing.

·
The EST of NXT
28,686 Posts
Damage control is exactly what it is. Here's the video in question:

I don't get it. First it's: "LOOK, UNDERTAKER'S THE BAD GUY, HE'S USING LOW BLOWS!" Now it's "LOOK, LESNAR USED LOW BLOWS TOO! UNDERTAKER ISN'T SO BAD!" Pick one. If you want Undertaker to use underhanded tactics to stay competitive, then go balls deep with it. Don't pull out because he got booed. You had him kick Lesnar in the nuts TWICE, with one being in his hometown. That was clearly the desired reaction.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
Anyways we all know Undertaker is going to win...

·
None but ourselves
3,430 Posts
The vid was used to hopefully get people to stop bitching about Taker kicking Lesnar.
And that makes less than zero sense because the entire point of him using the low blow is to gain criticism and disdain.

Brock was the heel in that 2012 match and he used the lowblow for precisely the same reason - to get heel heat.

·
Banned
1,030 Posts
I thought Taker was the heel in this program? Are they having 2nd thoughts one fucking day before the big match? :lmao

Reactions: Winter's cooling

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
LOL, WWE are pussies.Why does no one try to justify their dirty attacks against Cena by reminding them of what he used to do during his rapper days?

This bs makes no sense.Lesnar was a heel against Triple H, and now Triple H is the heel.And Brock never even managed to beat him without cheap shots like this, so you can't make an argument for a clean Taker win using Lesnar/Hunter as an example.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,318 Posts
WWE is funny, Taker attacking Brock now made no sense anyways, he's going to be the heel because he came off like a jealous loser who waited almost two years to get his "revenge".

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,388 Posts
:aries2

WWE logic is baffling, they don't even know their own shit most of the time. Are they now backtracking on their own storyline? Ive been saying i don't think Taker is full heel, despite his actions, not sure if this is any indication of that fact, but it's a stupid video to try and make a point IMO.

Brock was a FULL ON HEEL against HHH, and resorted to this as a heel would (even though Brock shouldn't have to, but hey this is WWE).

Im not sure of the significance of this upload, but WWE are shooting themselves in the foot, the feud is already ass backwards anyway with no clear point to it.

I think Taker has resorted to 'desperate measures' to take Lesnar out, maybe this is WWE's way of stating that fact. Fuck knows TBH, i just hope they book the match right and actually bring the fucking hate to it.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
WWE obviously showing Brock used the low blow as well as they have probably seen Undertaker getting hate for it

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So in summary: WWE is stupid. Gotcha

You know im kinda loving this feud but this whole who is heel who is not is kinda annoying. The E shudve let things play out or not done the low blows. Its a God damn low blow! Who cares! Like people said pick a side and stick with it....heel undertaker or not. Confusion!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts