Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...at least as far as the eye of the WWE.com editors can see.

http://www.wwe.com/classics/top-50-tag-teams-in-wwe-history

Much like the Top 50 Greatest Superstars of All Time, any attempt at a list like this will have major doubts (Brian Kendrick and Paul London are 28 levels below the Nasty Boys, seriously.).

To savour reading all, here is the Top 20:

20) The Nasty Boys
19) The Smoking Gunns
18) Money Inc.
17) Miz and Morrison
16) Mr. Fuji and Professor Toro Tanaka
15) DX
14) Strike Force
13) The Blackjacks
12) A.P.A
11) The Rockers
10) The Dudley Boyz
09) The Wild Samoans
08) The Road Warriors
07) The Valiant Brothers
06) The British Bulldogs
05) The Hardy Boyz
04) The New Age Outlaws
03) Demolition
02) The Hart Foundation
01) Edge and Christian

What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
...at least as far as the eye of the WWE.com editors can see.

http://www.wwe.com/classics/top-50-tag-teams-in-wwe-history

Much like the Top 50 Greatest Superstars of All Time, any attempt at a list like this will have major doubts (Brian Kendrick and Paul London are 28 levels below the Nasty Boys, seriously.).

What are your thoughts?
the Nasty Boys were far bigger stars than those two crack heads, who dont deserve to be on the list at all

·
Banned
852 Posts
#1-50 - Steiner Brothers

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao fpalm

Lay-Cool a better tag team than the STEINER BROTHERS? fpalm fpalm fpalm

I can't even come up with the words to counter that act of stupidity. Who the fuck writes these things.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Three cheers for the most photogenic tag team of all time :D
Personally I thought the Legion of Doom should of been in the top five.
Yeah, but it's understandable when you take into consideration the fact that they're only recognising WWE accomplishments. Or, you could note that it's a WWE.com list, and that's all that needs to be said about that.

·
100% Straight Fire
2,692 Posts
I'd have put the Dudleyz at number 1. In fact, I honestly think the Dudleyz, Hardyz and E&C should have made up the top 3.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
The Road Warriors have been considered by many to be the most decorated tag team in history and were champions of the NWA, AWA and WWE at one time or another. If this ranking is not WWE specific then the Road Warriors should be #1 easily.

Frankly, the quality of tag team wrestling was better in the 1980s and early 1990s then even the Attitude Era teams. If kayfabe is followed and storytelling is true to script then teams like the Steiners, Hart Foundation, and the Road Warriors among others would be too dominant for teams like the Hardy Boyz or Edge and Christian to face.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Legion of Doom should be #1. Edge and Christian are great but no higher than #7 on my list. LOD, Hart Foundation, The Rockers, Dudley Boys, British Bulldogs and Demolition are all better IMO.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Legion of Doom-Greatest in terms of revolutionizing the tag team division

The second best must be Dudley Boyz based on their records and achievements

E and C were cool but not the greatest

WWE placed Hogan outside of top 20 greatest superstars-Hogan is number 1 in 80% of greatest lists and number 2 in 20% lists

These lists are joke

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Legion of Doom-Greatest in terms of revolutionizing the tag team division

The second best must be Dudley Boyz based on their records and achievements

E and C were cool but not the greatest

WWE placed Hogan outside of top 20 greatest superstars-Hogan is number 1 in 80% of greatest lists and number 2 in 20% lists

These lists are joke
It is probably a list made up by one person who by default gets to have their list(or should I say opinion lol) endorsed by the WWE or something.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts