Wrestling Forum banner

Which moves will be banned next?

  • Vertical suplex

    Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Drop Toe Hold

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Running

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Walking

    Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Rest Holds

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leap Frog

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Chops

    Votes: 8 21.6%

  • Total voters
    37
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WWEs current record breaking injury list just continues to rise desptie their safe style. Indie and Japanese wrestlers wrestle 10 times harder than WWE "superstars" and yet WWE just out injures everybody. They banned all of those oh so dangerous moves that indies do on a regular basis and much more with little injury and despite that they have nearly half of their roster out hurt and more piling up with this "safe" style. What is going on?

What moves do you think should be banned next? Surely some of these moves are proving to be too dangerous for our modern day superstars?

But seriously what is going on with all of these injuries?
 

·
Asuka
Joined
·
96,569 Posts
Nothing should be banned. If we ban any more moves, wrestling won't exist anymore. They've already banned so much that every match looks the same as it is. Moves don't injure people, 90% of all injuries are freak accidents and the remaining 10% are botches, which happens when the roster is overworked to the point that they are. No company has their talent working as many shows as WWE does, and when you get people that work like 4 days a week, they're gonna get hurt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Yeah but have you noticed that most injuries lately don't come from dangerous moves. They come from stupid stuff like botching a fall out of the ring or a kick to the head.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,180 Posts
Indy wrestling usually sucks. Spotz and flipz dtc. And even with WWEs "Safe Five Moves of Doom" style, we get great matches on a consistent basis so why does it matter. Also, can you prove that there are more guys injured in the WWE alone than on the entire indiy circuit + Japan?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Indy wrestling sucks. And even with WWEs "Safe Five Moves of Doom" style, we get great matches on a consistent basis so why does it matter. Also, can you prove that there are more guys injured in the WWE alone than on the entire indiy circuit + Japan?
Let's not get carried away shall we?
 

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
Joined
·
52,526 Posts
Rest Holds are next. Clearly, one "superstar" leaning all of his weight on another "superstars" neck (say, in a headlock) is far too dangerous for those WWE superstars.

One move that won't be banned in the WWE? The mighty, vaunted punch and kick. Those "WWE superstars" use them way too much to ever be banned.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,911 Posts
It's not the moves that are causing the injuries, the majority of the injuries come from botches and the wrestlers having to work a heavy schedule.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Indy wrestling usually sucks. Spotz and flipz dtc. And even with WWEs "Safe Five Moves of Doom" style, we get great matches on a consistent basis so why does it matter. Also, can you prove that there are more guys injured in the WWE alone than on the entire indiy circuit + Japan?
this is how I know you don't watch indy wrestling
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
I don't think any of the moves listed should be banned. If those moves are hurting people than wrestling will be nothing anymore.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,212 Posts
Running for divas matches, they move like they are on high heels 24/7 thus the accelerated speed may lead to severe injuries in they don't stop the madness. #EvaMarie #pleasestaysafe #nomorerunning #savethetatas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,582 Posts
We've only seen 5. Punk/Cena Punk/Taker, Punk/Lesnar, Cena/Bryan, Rhodes/Shield
Hell No+Taker vs Shield, Taker vs Ambrose, Bryan vs Rollins, Bryan vs Cesaro, Bryan vs Orton (the one on Raw), Ziggler vs Del Rio, Punk vs Orton, Cody vs Orton, Punk vs Jericho, those are just off the top of my head.

I'm not agreeing with what he said, but saying only those 5 matches were great is ridiculous.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top