Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do WWE continue to push guys like Bryan when they already have better than him on the roster.

It is like me having two girlfriends. One is Angelina Jolie and the other is a crack whore. Why would I sleep with the crack whore when I have Angleina Jolie to stick my dick in?

They continue to push the crack whore (In this case, Bryan) higher than Angelina Jolie (CM Punk)

Yeah, you should feel sorry for the crack whore and throw her the occasional pity fuck every now and again but you should be banging Jolie on a regular basis. Instead WWE are giving the crack whore the spotlight and demoting Angelina Jolie to midcard. It's like saying you will fuck the crack whore every night and only let Angelina Jolie give you the occasional blowjob, it just doesn't make sense.

CM Punk is better than Bryan in every aspect. Especially on the mic and at cutting promos. As far as Crack Whores go, if Bryan was indeed a crack whore he would be an above average crack whore with big titties, I will give him that (Not as bad a crackwhore as the likes of Ryback and Axel would be, they would be the toothless kind)... But still a crackwhore nonetheless.

So my question is. Why do WWE make developing talent like Bryan main event status and push the real Main eventers like Punk down to midcard?

·
Administrator
59,114 Posts
Punk can't be in the main-event all the fucking time. I'm tired of you fucking whiners around here. All this thread will do is turn into Bryan marks vs Punk marks and that has chaos written all over it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.