Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In this thread I want everyone to post a picture of 1 wwe monster heel that was turned into a complete joke, post a picture of them when they was being pushed as a serious monster heel and then an after picture of when they became a joke, I'll start it out.

·
Registered
730 Posts

to

Although I dont think hes totally a useless joke character. Yes they are comedy relief but they are also the WTTC's. Plus they are pretty good as faces

Reactions: cookiemon

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts

The most sinister figure that ever grace the WWF/WWE, a psychotic out of controlled demon that loves to destroy his victims and barely cares about winning the WWE Championship. He lives on tormenting others and make people lives a living Hell. He barely speaks but his destruction does all the talking for him while his identity is hidden from the masked that he wears over his burned facial features. He is Undertaker’s twisted sadistic little brother and was pretty much the most feared superstar of them all for quite awhile from 07-early 02. However he then turn to this…..

After he took the mask off (more so after his feud with Shane and Taker was over in 03-04) he is now a old, washed up piece of crap that has human emotions and actually cries when someone took his girlfriend or someone took his father away from him. He is a disgrace to be the Undertaker’s brother and shall be happy that he still around due to being Taker’s brother, instead of striking fear to everyone like in his prime, he now is being joked around by injury prones like Edge on weekly basis.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts

to

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
All monster heels get turned into a joke. That's their point. They debut strong, kill anyone who gets in their way, butcher faces for months, then when they're powerful enough they job to the top babyface. Then to the no2 babyface. Then a midcarder. And then by the end, they become an enhancement talent, aka a jobber.

Its the circle of the monster heel. Even the monster either dies or, if he's talented enough, evolves. Like Undertaker.

·
Banned
342 Posts

Imagine if you had a guy like CM Punk who management actually believed in. He could deliver amazing promos and give you an amazing show in the ring. He was a master of psychology and had a cult-leader gimmick that actually went somewhere. He crucified the biggest babyface in the company and then brainwashed the guys own son.
Every wrestling fan with a brain in their head is praising this guy and calling his gimmick an absolute masterstroke.

And then, imagine if you take this guy and dye his hair blonde and put him in a kilt:

And imagine if you book this amazing wrestler to lose to a guy with a mop. Imagine if you book this psychological monster heel to solely compete in the hardcore division and then relegate him to Heat where he has to trade the impassioned commentary of Joey Styles for Kevin Kelly who is just there to make up the numbers.
Oh wait, that actually happened didn't it?

Raven arrived on Raw back during the original ECW invasion of 1997 and we are told - right off the bat - that he is 'The David Koresh of Professional Wrestling'. Fast forward a few years and he cannot even beat Perry Saturn. FUCK.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts

From babykiller to guy with a foot fetish and then onto a guy who doesn't brush his teeth

Part of the biggest Survivor Series team ever to a stutterer (and then to TNA, lol)

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Khali and Kozlov, I thought of those two immediately.

·
Registered
797 Posts
All monster heels get turned into a joke. That's their point. They debut strong, kill anyone who gets in their way, butcher faces for months, then when they're powerful enough they job to the top babyface. Then to the no2 babyface. Then a midcarder. And then by the end, they become an enhancement talent, aka a jobber.

Its the circle of the monster heel. Even the monster either dies or, if he's talented enough, evolves. Like Undertaker.
Pretty much correct. There's only a few monster heels that were able to stay at the top.

But I'd say that the one that turned into the biggest joke is arguably The Great Khali.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I agree, Giant Gonzalez was never anything other than a joke. The only thing he had going for him was being too large to Tombstone, which was pretty much the same as every other person Taker went up against from 92-95.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Kane: For Me Kane is the ultimate heel turned to a joke back in 98 Kane had mega heat during his program with Taker they could of made a buttload of cash from it or more than they did but who knows. Than slowly they turned Kane face they teamed him with X-Pac and then by 2002 Kane was a joke and not even the times they tried to make him a heel in 2003-2005 it was a pathetic attempt i guess they gave up with him

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Fuck you WWE for ruining Vlad Kozlov! His ''Moscow Mauler'' run in 2008 was epic, he was the man. He just wanted ''bettaj chjallenje'', for fuck's sake... And now, he's a joke!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Kane is the first guy who comes to mind he used to be so intimidating until 2004

Big Show is almost a joke if not a joke nowdays

1 - 20 of 59 Posts