Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just on wwe's chat room ( i have been meber for awhile, but never been on), and i had to expalin to someone what a smark was. They did not talk any wrestling their execpt one guy, who still did not know now shit about wrestling. It is the shittiest chat room i have ever seen,
even the people talking wrestling did not know who spike dudley (or other non main wretslers) was.
:cussin: what a shitty site.
I defintly prefer forums, W-E rules.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TheHeartbreak Babe said:
Wow. You'd think people who'd chat in a WWE chat room would actually be real WWE fans....People these days....That's news to me! :eek: :shocked:

The one wretsling guy asked me if i knew who was going to get drafted ( i was the smartest fan there) and i said check 'website name' for spoilers.

and he replied WHAT THE F**K.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Not so much bots anymore, mostly just people who don't know shit talking about random things.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
William2k2DJ said:
Sinner, don't worry, Caborn thinks everyone pwns everyone else. I don't know why I am on your RL Caborn, pure luck.
I am a member but forgot my password 4 years ago. Sad that four years ago, a 9 year old must of been one of the smartest in that room. All they care about is Goldberg, HHH, and Food.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
You're not allowed to discuss anything like marks and such in there or they will most likely boot you, it was a kayfabe chatroom.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I was on there today for the first time and It sucked so freaking bad.It was so boring

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Sinner said:
You're not allowed to discuss anything like marks and such in there or they will most likely boot you, it was a kayfabe chatroom.
they do not ban you, but you can mute out people if you want, so their message does not appear.

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
Hahahahaha OMG WWE chatrooms!

I havent been in one of them in ages! I used to be a regular in TheRock.com one but then i was introduced to forums. Alot better i say.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
he is BatistaRKO316, he has already posted in the graphics showrrom,
in my CM PUNK BANNER REQUEST thread. He did not seem like a noob, it was only an hour ago that i was talking to him.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I was on there,(smartest one,as usual) and I explained to them about why HHH is 10x World Champ,and this is the responce(s) I got:

"HHH is teh r0x0rz,[email protected] [email protected] G00d!!!!!!"
wtf? and here's another one,which was ENGLISH,but another blind fan.
"Triple H is 10x World Champion because no one can beat him! not even if he was in a Hell in the cell with Kane,Undertaker and Hulk Hogan!!!!! HULK HOGAN!!!!!"
"muhammad hassan could beat him,he was almost i-c champ"
"oh yea,i saw that raw"
"when was that again"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts