Mark Henry - The Hulk.
Rey Mysterio - Hawkeye.
Alberto Del Rio - Iron Man.
Eve - Black Widow.
Teddy Long - Nick Fury.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Triple H- Thor is the only one I can except. And Henry for the hulk, perhaps.
I gotta say, though, you need to change your sig, that match is over.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
punk is stark because they both have asshole personalitys :D

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Alberto Del Rio is Iron Man? What the eff?? No.

John Cena - Captain America.
Daniel Bryan - Thor. - He's God.
Brock Lesnar - The Hulk.
Dolph Ziggler - Hawkeye.
CM Punk - Iron Man. - Tries to be witty.
Vickie Guerrero - Black Widow.
John Laruangitis - Nick Fury.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alberto Del Rio is Iron Man? What the eff?? No.

Daniel Bryan - Thor. - He's God.
Brock Lesnar - The Hulk.
Dolph Ziggler - Hawkeye.
CM Punk - Iron Man. - Tries to be witty.
Vickie Guerrero - Black Widow.
John Laruangitis - Nick Fury.
Oh you're right, I should've put Ziggler as Hawkeye.

Lesnar's stronger, but Henry's more bigger, and more aggressive to be The Hulk. Maybe we can compare him to The Thing from Fantastic Four.

I see where you're coming from with Punk, but the reason I picked Del Rio as Iron Man is 'cause they're both rich, and arrogant.

LOL at Vickie being Black Widow! Bryan and Thor really don't have any similarities.

Long makes tag-team matches, Nick Fury arranged a team.

·
Banned
56 Posts
Triple H - Thor.
Mark Henry - The Hulk.
Rey Mysterio - Hawkeye.
Alberto Del Rio - Iron Man.
Eve - Black Widow.
Teddy Long - Nick Fury.
Dude! U stole my fucking thread! I made a super hero thread pretty much identical to thus and it got closed.

I want am explanation from a mod as to what the difference is

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,365 Posts
Captain America - John Cena - Captain is the face of the avengers and stays true to himself. Cena, is the face of the WWE and rises above the hate he get's.

Thor - Triple H - Just based off of his look and the fact he uses a hammer

The Hulk - Brock Lesnar- He is a destructive force, someone who you do not want to make angry

Hawkeye - Daniel Bryan- He's a highly trained wrestler who also possesses a knowledge of how to take his oppoents down. Hawkeye is a highly trained former assassin who possesses a vast array of knowledge in taking opponents down without his bow and arrow.

Iron Man - Alberto Del Rio - He's rich, arrogant and very sure of himself.

Black Widow - Eve - Black Widow is a trained spy who is also trained in a vast array of skills. Eve can act as a spy or double agent as seen with the way she was able to manipulate Zack Ryder. She's also trained in some form of martial arts and a trained wrestler.

Nick Fury - John Laurnitis - Nick Fury is a former epsionage agent, who is also the head of SHIELD. John Laurnitis is a former wrestler who is now the GM of both Raw and Smackdown making him the head of WWE.

That's the best analysis I can give on the WWE Avengers despite the wrestlers being both heel/face.

Reactions: Chicago Warrior

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
John Cena as Captain America

CM Punk as Iron Man

Hunter Hearst Helmsley as Thor

Brock Lesnar as The Hulk

Cameo appearance by Randy Orton as Wolverine

- Vic

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
John Cena as Captain America

CM Punk as Iron Man

Hunter Hearst Helmsley as Thor

Brock Lesnar as The Hulk

Cameo appearance by Randy Orton as Wolverine

- Vic
Benoit would've been Wolverine if he were still alive. Orton's more like Batman, especially since they're both anti-heroes.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Captain America - John Cena - Captain is the face of the avengers and stays true to himself. Cena, is the face of the WWE and rises above the hate he get's.

Thor - Triple H - Just based off of his look and the fact he uses a hammer

The Hulk - Brock Lesnar- He is a destructive force, someone who you do not want to make angry

Hawkeye - Daniel Bryan- He's a highly trained wrestler who also possesses a knowledge of how to take his oppoents down. Hawkeye is a highly trained former assassin who possesses a vast array of knowledge in taking opponents down without his bow and arrow.

Iron Man - Alberto Del Rio - He's rich, arrogant and very sure of himself.

Black Widow - Eve - Black Widow is a trained spy who is also trained in a vast array of skills. Eve can act as a spy or double agent as seen with the way she was able to manipulate Zack Ryder. She's also trained in some form of martial arts and a trained wrestler.

Nick Fury - John Laurnitis - Nick Fury is a former epsionage agent, who is also the head of SHIELD. John Laurnitis is a former wrestler who is now the GM of both Raw and Smackdown making him the head of WWE.

That's the best analysis I can give on the WWE Avengers despite the wrestlers being both heel/face.
Very well thought out man

(Y)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Penguin fans are fags. Go Flyers 4-1.

Terrible idea. Avengers > WWE

1 - 20 of 49 Posts