Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just tried searching for it, and it says the account no longer exists.

Unless Twitter is bugged I have to suspect WWE would've had it taken down somehow.

Hopefully it's just a bug, WWE Creative was easily one of the funniest and clever of the WWE/wrestler parody accounts.

Some other good ones for people interested are

Dumb Kelly Kelly and Cranky Vince

Edit: Cranky Vince was taken down as well and Dumb Kelly Kelly doesn't tweet anymore. Crap

Edit 2:

New accounts are up presumably by the same people

https://twitter.com/#!/PremiumVince

https://twitter.com/#!/WWECreative_RP

·
Banned
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cranky Vince was taken down as well sadly.

That sucks. I thought Twitter allowed parody accounts?

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Yup.

411Mania said:
- WWE has been pushing hard in getting parody and fake Twitter accounts shut down, as well as Facebook pages claiming to be various talents.
Leave it to Vince to be a fucking butthurt, childish bitch about something.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
They shouldn't be allowed to do that; it's parody! Maybe they'd have to re-emerge under another name, but how would people even find it? =/

·
Registered
207 Posts
Politics at its finest. They want to portray positive image and any tweet exposing their hypocrisy (*COUGH* BASTAR *COUGH*) is at the expense of Linda's Senate campaign. There'd be no other reason to do so I can imagine.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
The accounts should've been allowed to exist just for this reason alone:
Twitter generally permits parody accounts as long as it is stated that the account is a parody in the description.
WWE clearly put pressure on Twitter to bend on their stance.

Cranky Vince hit too close to home I suppose.

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
Fucking Vince can't take a joke. We have to deal with his shitty, fucked up humor every week, but we can't enjoy wrestling related jokes that we find funny. What a cunt.

·
Fairy Hunter
1,783 Posts
Typical WWE. We have fun with something for a while, and all of a sudden they decide to be a total dicks and remove it, most likely never to be seen again. Can't they take a fucking joke?

·
Stealing the Show
7,428 Posts

·
Stroking is the Antidote
3,160 Posts
Leave it to Vince to ruin anything that makes his product even SLIGHTLY more interesting.

I love how WWE can make fun of its stars and its product, but the moment anyone outside the company does it, they flip out.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
LOL, WWE creative was hilarious, so was Cranky Vince. I think creative is back up. I used to think they were the real Creative team trying to provide lulz to the smarks.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts