Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I hate Universe Mode and I want GM Mode. I’m tired of having to book all 3 shows. I want one show! But that is not what this rant is about. So many damn bugs let’s go over these bugs and other annoyances

1.) Universe mode keeps booking Akam vs Rezar and stupid mixed gender tag matches. It also keeps trying to book Becky lynch in the main event.
2.) When I book someone to attack me post Match they get no momentum for attacking me
3.) The CPU’s continuously do dumb shit like throw me out of the ring as soon as they get a signature and do nothing afterwards and they keep using their paybacks so when I hit them with a finisher I want them to use their resiliency but they can’t because they wasted it on using instant recovery. When I play 2k20 I play on Legend with no reversal limit and I let the CPU hit me and do finishers on me so the match looks good.
4.) another stupid thing Universe mode does is turn you heel for no reason. I had Aleister Black beat Bobby Lashley and he just started stomping on him afterwards which is not in Blacks character. And I wanted Lars Sullivan to beat up Rey mysterio after the match but it wouldn’t let me and instead make me shake Reys hand.

·
Registered
32 Posts
First of all, I hate Universe Mode and I want GM Mode. I’m tired of having to book all 3 shows. I want one show! But that is not what this rant is about. So many damn bugs let’s go over these bugs and other annoyances

1.) Universe mode keeps booking Akam vs Rezar and stupid mixed gender tag matches. It also keeps trying to book Becky lynch in the main event.
2.) When I book someone to attack me post Match they get no momentum for attacking me
3.) The CPU’s continuously do dumb shit like throw me out of the ring as soon as they get a signature and do nothing afterwards and they keep using their paybacks so when I hit them with a finisher I want them to use their resiliency but they can’t because they wasted it on using instant recovery. When I play 2k20 I play on Legend with no reversal limit and I let the CPU hit me and do finishers on me so the match looks good.
4.) another stupid thing Universe mode does is turn you heel for no reason. I had Aleister Black beat Bobby Lashley and he just started stomping on him afterwards which is not in Blacks character. And I wanted Lars Sullivan to beat up Rey mysterio after the match but it wouldn’t let me and instead make me shake Reys hand.

With this complaint, would you still recommend buying it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
It's not being patched.

The new game is six months away, the developers have long washed their hands of this one. Hell I'd argue they washed their hands of it three months before it was released.

Best Facedesk GIFs | Gfycat

You're part of the reason WWe games will NEVER get better.
Not understanding why buying a game is the reason they don't try to improve it?

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Not understanding why buying a game is the reason they don't try to improve it?
Because they have all the sales they’re going to get. Putting out a good game isn’t going improve their sales, so from the developers perspective why bother. The only way to get a good game is for people to stop buying in mass and have the developer win back people’s sales.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts