Wrestling Forum banner

WWE

1438 Views 11 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  acracker
Look, this is what I think, I love WWE, and everything about it, but I know its fake, and that everything is probably scripted, but it's the storyline that is what makes me watch Raw and Smackdown every week. The actual wrestling isn't the best part in my opinion, but the entertainment that comes with it.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
803 Posts
Look, this is what I think, I love WWE, and everything about it, but I know its fake, and that everything is probably scripted, but it's the storyline that is what makes me watch Raw and Smackdown every week. The actual wrestling isn't the best part in my opinion, but the entertainment that comes with it.
Same. those reasons and the bits where you go Holy shit !

· Registered
561 Posts
What entertainment? The WWE is officially CRAP now.
then dont watch it you dumb shit. funny how you pay to become a premium member of a wrestling website and then talk shit about the only company that generates positive income.

glad to finally see some WWE love on here. I enjoy promos and the storylines as well, and I also like to see matches where the "story" is told in the match

· The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,143 Posts
then dont watch it you dumb shit. funny how you pay to become a premium member of a wrestling website and then talk shit about the only company that generates positive income.

glad to finally see some WWE love on here. I enjoy promos and the storylines as well, and I also like to see matches where the "story" is told in the match
Do you feel big now after all that?? What an idiot

· Registered
2,419 Posts
So few actual wrestling fans in mainstream audiences. Just make me sad. :sad:

· Banned
2,204 Posts
what exactly are you saying? can you please elborate the deatils of your vaguely declarative statement? I'm not sure what to label you as, you seem to be ocmingfrom multiplew different agnles. much like my spelling

if that was the intention then congradulations, you hsould become a politician

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.