Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
374 Posts
Re: WWE Road to Wrestlemania 23

Wow! You have made some horrible decisions for this BTB. How would a Hogan match go over 45 minutes? Why would Trevor Murdoch be the Intercontinental Champion? Why would you end the Undertaker's winning streak at Wrestlemania like that? This is going to be a hard BTB for me to read. no offense.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

Yeah. Hogan beating Austin is a travesty. Murdoch being an IC champion that early AND beating a legend for it was way too unreal. My favorite wrestler of all time got his streak ended like that? Cena retains AGAIN? Randy a champ? This BTB better starts shaping up and hauling ass or this will be a very hard BTB to like. No offence.

·
Banned
455 Posts

I dont know, maybe you should make controversy for the Undertaker match, because him losing his streak is BS:cuss: Check out my show in my sig and get some ideas from it. But dont forget to vote 4 my special show and leave your thoughts!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts

Nobody would be awake after that Hogan match... nobody!:agree:

But for the rest, I see controversity on those bookings. Underataker being beated, no, but for the rest I see it very intressant! I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if WWE would even pull something like that...

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

chainsaw666 said:
I dont know, maybe you should make controversy for the Undertaker match, because him losing his streak is BS Check out my show in my sig and get some ideas from it. But dont forget to vote 4 my special show and leave your thoughts!!!
Dude, please STFU. Stopping fn spamming by telling everyone to vote for your shows, read you shows, or even get ideas from your shows on someone's thread. And I actually looked at your BTB show this morning and from the looks of things in your BTB, you shouldn't even be talking or even typing.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts

I am going to have to agree with the others, I was fine with Randy Orton being Champs, but a 45 min. match with Hogan and Austin, that probably would have put me to sleep. I Taker, where do I begin. As you can probably tell I am a hige Taker fan, and to see him lose at Wrestlemania for one, i hated that, and for him to retire, i really hated that, I will however read on for now to see if this shapes up and hopefully it will, I am not trying to be mean and I hope that you don't think I am but I personally did not like some of the results but I guess it is your btb. Good Luck.

·
Ho!
17,636 Posts

Orton as champ is fine. Hogan beating Austin is fine. Infact I'm fine with everything except two things. Murdoch as IC Champion and most of all which is the reason why I'm not going to review your show or I'm barely going to is you made Taker lose his undefeated streak and made him lose a retirment match. Also Vince as GM seems unreal as he is already the owner. Seriously you should wait a month and start a new BTB or make your first Rawn better than a rookie type Raw because otherwise, this BTB won't go for very long.

·
This ... is not meth...
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thank you for your feedback and I will make a few changes to the Wrestlemania card and the background information. PS- this was my first BTB and I haven't made one in my life.

·
Banned
333 Posts

Actually this isn't too bad in my opinion. Hogan and Austin going over 45 Minutes is just unrealistic and wrong in so many ways. I don't care for The Undertakers winning streak and to be quite honest would break it myself if it didn't create a huge fuss so I would change that result.

Orton and Cena as the two champions is what most people are going with including myself when I start booking again. Two MITB matches is a good idea but I don't think they both should have been ladder matches, Benjamin and Lashley are two good choices but I would have rathered Carlito on the Raw side of things.

Just make a few changes and you will be alright, all the best!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts