Wrestling Forum banner

WWE "yes men" fans, PG and booking (first post rewritten)

2940 Views 36 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  SHIRLEY
Fans are too easy to please and you tacitely accept the bad booking and PG by marking out for simple events and short time coming back of old wrestlers. Nothing will change because of that.

The fans don't help booking to improve. I bash the fans who complain for good reasons and are later easily appealled by tricks and don't realise nothing is changing. They rightfully complain about PG and booking but can easily be tricked by the simple returns of an old wrestler or by a new star coming for another promotion.

WWE hasn't to change anything and won't change anything, because those "thoughtful" fans are easily appeased by pretty colors, flashing lights or false novelty. Nothing can change if charming and pleasing the casual or the hardcore fans is so easy.

I can't stand the fact that fans can accept that vince was in coma and can come back without being booed. I can't stand the fact that Undertaker was in a grave and can come back without fans being upset.

WWE insults your intelligence and you don't react. It's a shame.

Don't complain about creative and booking or PG, blame yourselves and the fact you accept to be feed with stupid storylines (wait there aren't even storylines in fact) and such visible tricks. They insult your reason and you don't react.

WWE has only to bring back old wrestlers or to announce a allegedy great star from outside to appease you when WWE is indeed doing the worse booking ever. Fans act like sheep and lost long term vision.

Are fans stupid or are they lobotomized ?

I can even prophetize that the next time they will bring back Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair or Sgt. Slaughter.
Reactions: BC Hunk
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Re: WWE "yes men" fans, PG and booking

Does anybody understand what the shit any of this means?

Rounds???
Cards???

You posted this exact thing in another thread, and nobody responded to it, and I suspect it's because nobody there knew what the blue hell you were talking about...

· Banned
2,418 Posts

So you're basically saying we whine a lot but are easily appeased by pretty colors and flashing lights?

Ok, fair enough, but there are a lot of people who would rather be optimistic whenever something hopeful happens and there are others who ONLY watch for those few good moments. Until last week's Raw (completely coincidentally) I hadn't watched any WWE programming for almost 2 years because I'd just gotten so sick of it. Does that mean I'm a "yes man" for coming back or does it just mean I'm not the kind of whiny manbaby who refuses to give something a second try even when things start to look up?

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

I wrote the first post again.

fpalm At least the other PG bashers on here are straightforward with their stupid posts. This one makes my head hurt.
I bash the fans who complain for good reasons and are later easily appealled by tricks and don't realise nothing is changing.

So you're basically saying we whine a lot but are easily appeased by pretty colors and flashing lights?
Exactly

Ok, fair enough, but there are a lot of people who would rather be optimistic whenever something hopeful happens and there are others who ONLY watch for those few good moments. Until last week's Raw (completely coincidentally) I hadn't watched any WWE programming for almost 2 years because I'd just gotten so sick of it. Does that mean I'm a "yes man" for coming back or does it just mean I'm not the kind of whiny manbaby who refuses to give something a second try even when things start to look up?
I don't speak about the fans who only watch those few good moments. i speak about fans who complaint for good reasons about booking and PG and ask to change them and who suddendly become huge fans again when a easy trick is used to appeal them without changing anything.

· Banned
266 Posts
I watch only Danielson matches so i don't really give two fucks about WWE,i haven't watched a full RAW for about 4 years,it sucks so fuckin hard and i don't wanna intentionally rape my eyes and let my intelligence be insulted by that piece of shit mainstream product.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
I used to be one of these blindly dedicated fans from 2001 to 2006

I knew how much they entertained me from years back so i was patient and there was a lot of good to great stuff to behold but as the years trudged on it came far and few between the older generation was being replaced by no talents and greenhorns,

the new guys who were the new breathe of fresh ari wrestling needed were being pushed to the wayside,

the matches were being badly paced and they slowed to a crawl,

more convuluted and tired plot developments and coppouts were being used again and again

even in 2003 I was only half invested in the show,

i think what kept me going was because i was also watching TNA ROH FWA IWW and CZW thanks to that beloved TWC Fight Channel on Sky

i was so amzed by what they did that i thought "WOAH these guys should be in WWE, imagine the possibilities!"

but as the years went on most of them stayed where they were and wwe was instead hiring one future endevour after an other meanwhile the belts where becoming formulmatic and the brand split was becoming moire and more confusing and irrelivant

rumour has it that Vince hired Russo back for two weeks back in 2002 and during that time it was RUSSO of all people who came up with the idea of the brand split,

it was a good idea at the time especially with the womens and World champions going back and forth but then Triple H came back onto RAW and the WWE i once knew and loved,

slowly but surely was gone forever

I was still loyal in 05 because JBL and Triple H were finally dethroned and i was giving Cena and Dave the benefit of a boubt Ric flair was ocming back in to the fray ands ECW was coming back,

I WASNT EVEN A FAN OF THE OLD ECW and i thought this was wonderful

Then 2006 came along :no: my life was never the same

Reactions: BC Hunk

· Registered
4,953 Posts
I watch only Danielson matches so i don't really give two fucks about WWE,i haven't watched a full RAW for about 4 years,it sucks so fuckin hard and i don't wanna intentionally rape my eyes and let my intelligence be insulted by that piece of shit mainstream product.
I ALSO ASSUME THE SHOWS SUCK INSTEAD OF WATCHING A FULL ONE CAUSE IT'S COOL TO HATE MAINSTREAM STUFF.

Gtfo. This conversation is between people that actually watch the product - not little kids who dig the anti-establishment scene and purely watch five minutes of Raw to see their indy darling.

· Banned
266 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.