Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Interesting find. Looks like they had 3 characters in mind for Dustin.....Goldust, Stargate, and Shadow. I think Shadow would have been cool. I like the Kane one by someone else, it seems to imply he wasn't meant to originally be masked. Headcase wouldn't have worked.

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Interesting find. Looks like they had 3 characters in mind for Dustin.....Goldust, Stargate, and Shadow. I think Shadow would have been cool. I like the Kane one by someone else, it seems to imply he wasn't meant to originally be masked. Headcase wouldn't have worked.
They also had a cowboy gimmick ready for Dustin.

·
Premium Member
45,321 Posts
Kane's looks awesome, not going to lie. I prefer him with the mask, but even in the initial conceptual stages, the character looked awesome.

The Razor Ramon one made me laugh.

And the IRS concepts are just freaking hilarious. Do they look like Vince to anybody else or just me?

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kane's looks awesome, not going to lie. I prefer him with the mask, but even in the initial conceptual stages, the character looked awesome.

The Razor Ramon one made me laugh.

And the IRS concepts are just freaking hilarious. Do they look like Vince to anybody else or just me?
I thought that same thing. That it looked just like Vince.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts