Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are a lot of damn good trainers that were former WWE stars, but there are also a lot of them who are just terrible. And the ones who are terrible are the ones that try to "toughin up" the students. They aren't terrible in a sense that they don't know what they are doing, more like they are WAY too tough on wrestlers/students. I understand being tough on young guys like telling them to get up when they are tired and stuff. But when they tell the wrestlers to keep training when they injured(like on the current tough enough) and make them feel like a piece of crap if they don't continue is just stupid and incredibly dangerous. Having a wrestler keep training with a broken ankle could very well ruin their career.

And when wrestlers like Bob Holly do this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQjBZImm-Qs
I get disgusted. What does this have to do with wrestling? You don't punch some in a real wrestling ring. you don't give people black eyes and busted lips in a real match. You don't aim to hurt someone in a match, this was just an attack.

I think WWE needs to be careful who they pick to train wrestlers. Pick guys who are actually competent and now how to handle wrestlers right, not guys who are just gonna beat up and ruin wrestlers careers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.