Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok rules are you can only post a 'would you rather' after you answer the one by the poster in top of you. Ok I will begin. Would you. Rather receive a stinkface by Vickie or dress up in all cenation clothing for a week

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Ok rules are you can only post a 'would you rather' after you answer the one by the poster in top of you. Ok I will begin. Would you. Rather receive a stinkface by Vickie or dress up in all cenation clothing for a week
Wear the Cena clothing..

Would you rather watch Goldberg vs Lesnar or Steiner vs HHH 1

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Wear the Cena clothing..

Would you rather watch Goldberg vs Lesnar or Steiner vs HHH 1
Goldberg vs Lesnar at least had Austin

would you rather watch Triple H humping a dummy or Mae Young giving birth to a hand

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
i dont know if transplanted eyes work, so the nose

Would you rather, do a swanton off a cage or a leg drop off a ladder

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Triple H humping a dummy.

Would you rather give a blow job to Shane McMahon and fuck Linda or give a blow job to Pete Gas and fuck Steph?
Blow job = blow job. But Stephanie is far superior to Linda lol. Besides, I'd do anything to fuck Steph.

i dont know if transplanted eyes work, so the nose

Would you rather, do a swanton off a cage or a leg drop off a ladder
Leg drop off a ladder.

Would you rather defeat John Cena in a match by "nefarious means" or lose clean to The Undertaker at WrestleMania?

·
FORZA AC MILAN
4,371 Posts
Yeah, in hindsight I should have made the Pete Gas forfeit/task worse but I guess I didn't want to be too crude.

As for your one I would say losing to Taker, might depend on the specifics of the win over Cena tho lol.

Would you rather win the Royal Rumble and then lose the world championship match against a Champion Del Rio at WM, or go into WM as world champ and retain the belt with a win over Randy Orton?

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
priovided there are no reprecussions i would do Khali, 'cause who knows maybe something will happen to him that will cause him to retire form wreslting, i can always pretend it is a marble statue of Lara Croft im humping

would you rather get rubbed down with baby oil by JBL or kiss and the asses of the entire McMahon family, off screen members included?

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Baby oil by JBL

Would you rather be first eliminated from NXT or Do a really cheesy backstage segments all time with the D-List guest hosts?
Who wouldnt want to do comedy with James Rolfe doug Walker and Lewis Louvaug?

would you rather take a quick little protected flaming chair shot or strip Chyna only to be staring at quite the oppisite of what you were expecting?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
superkick

Would you rather be killed by Chris Benoit or be rapped by Hornswoggle and The Great Khali for five straight hours while they rub curry on you?.......
......too far?
Since you spelt 'Raped' wrong so instead put 'rapped' ill say get 'rapped' by khali and hornswoggle.
Would you rather be a Cena-typed character or join the Mr McMahon kiss my ass club?

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Hornswoggle would at least have an excuse with his leprecuan magic

Would you rather take a dump on the divas or one on your favourite male wrestler?

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts