Wrestling Forum banner

WWE would of done alot better if Jomo would of won the chamber

2629 39
Jomo and Miz have a past, former tag team champions, Miz could of bragged about him being wwe champ and he was the HBK and your the Marty. Miz would of got killer heat.

But wwe went the predictable route. John Cena has two feuds going on, one with the miz, and one with the rock. Its only natural which one the fans would be more interested in. Its unfair to the Miz that he's getting over shadowed this way.
WWE could of ran with a rock and cena program without the title. Plus it would be refreashing to see cenas ass out of the title picture at wrestlemania. Cena's been in a title match ever since his debut and its getting real old.

When Miz finally gets attention, hes going to be ignored as stupid as that sounds. When Miz was champ feuding with Orton, the creative team didn't do nothing for either man besides sticking them in random tag matches and having miz's lackey rko..Raw was the revolved around Cena for anybody else to get any attention.
Now the Miz is getting some cause he's got a match with Cena go figure:rolleyes: and people just don't care cause people want to see what will happen bewteen rock and cena. After mania's all said in done the talks going to be about what happened to the rock and cena. Nothing on the Miz.

WWE should of let Morrison win the chamber and go with the boy hood dream storyline. It would certainly benfit both the miz and morrison more. I personally don't care for the rock and cena behaving like little children bad mouthing each other. I rather see a feud bewteen champion and challenger,
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
5,515 Posts
fpalm then the main event for wwe title at mania would be terrible. Only reason people are interested in wwe title match is because of cena and what cena will do to rock at mania. If it was morrison v miz nobody would care about it and it would not bring in the casual fans to buy mania as nobody would know who miz and morrison is outside wwe.

· Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fpalm then the main event for wwe title at mania would be terrible. Only reason people are interested in wwe title match is because of cena and what cena will do to rock at mania. If it was morrison v miz nobody would care about it and it would not bring in the casual fans to buy mania as nobody would know who miz and morrison is outside wwe.
WWE has to try something new.. Right now nobody cares about miz vs cena. Its the ROCK who has people interested and whats going to happen bewteen him and cena. The Cena vs Miz feud minus the rock is playing out just as expected, Cena's corny jokes and Miz's usual mic work.
Miz vs Cena could end up being worse than JBL vs Cena. With the rock factor added, the crowd might be great, but it could take some of the wrestling factor out of the match.
Morrison vs Miz could of had a great story and it could of put Morrison on the map while making sure the Miz won't just be a after thought.

· Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would have, not would of.

Anyways, I agree. Miz vs Morrison would've definitely made for a better match, a better story, and would've been the perfect moment for JoMo to win the big one.
sorry lol English was one of my worst subjects in school.
This match could of really helped them two alot and its going to hurt miz in the long run cause after mania's said in done, most fans won't even care or give the miz a thought.

· Registered
5,747 Posts
You trolling bro? Cena Rock would NOT need a title and Miz Jomo could not be the last thing shown for you nostalgia freaks. Everyone would have won.

· Resident Old Man
3,715 Posts
Do you people actually think the Rock will wrestle a match at Mania??? His feud with Cena is all it can be right now. There would not have been a Cena Rock match, so why take Cena out of the card???

Honestly, I can see Miz retaining the title at Mania and THEN maybe moving into a Morrison feud. But, Miz Morrison at Mania just would not sell.

· Bourne Better
2,327 Posts
I would mark if Cena was left off mania. Just sayin.

· Registered
103 Posts
I agree with OP. WWE passed up a perfect opportunity to give JoMo his title shot with Miz at Mania, which would separate the focus of the 2 feuds. However:

1. I believe they would have gone that route only if Rock would actually wrestle Cena at Mania. Instead, Cena has to be in the title match or he wouldn't really be wrestling.

2. Since it IS Cena vs Miz at WM for the title, I hope to God they pull a fast one on us and have Miz retain. Whether it was at the hands of the Rock or not. I would mark the fuck out and FINALLY we might see the beginning of Cena's heel turn.

· Lucy Snorebush
2,166 Posts
Jomo is overlooked he has incredible skills in the ring but Vince is not pushing him I think he should of won
Not pushing him? Aside from Del Rio and possibly Barrett, Morrison has had the biggest push in the past 6 months hands down. Sheamus did a brilliant job of putting him over. Not to mention, although I don't agree with it, he's definitely odds-on favourite to win Money in the Bank if they have one at Wrestlemania.

· Registered
1,247 Posts
I agree with the OP. I was praying for Morrison to win the Chamber. I would rather have seen a John Cena/Undertaker match with Rock involved in some capacity, like special referee. That match alone would have sold the card to the casual fan, then you could have Miz vs Morrison to really follow through with the Youth Movement.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,509 Posts
not sure if WWE tried to swing it, but i would have liked to see Rock wrestle, have him actually face Cena, and then Morrison vs. Miz for the title. because there is good history between those 2, there is a nice backstory, and frankly, with the rock you're already gonna sell whatever you can because of him, no one's really buying for any other reason than him and habit, so why not give two young guys the spotlight, two guys you're high on and want to have a really good future?

not sure if they tried to get The Rock to agree to that, but hopefully they did, i feel it would have made me a little more excited for Mania, even though i'm not a big fan of either Miz or Morrison.

· Registered
1,400 Posts
I have to agree, Cena in the WWE match really has forced WWE to put together a card full of "could have beens". Rock-Cena, Cena-Taker, Sheamus-HHH II, and a myriad of other great potential matches were scrapped, with no new faces (once again) in the main event scene.... I know it sounds like a broken record, but I firmly believe that a megaface being pushed through the roof is necessary this year, and when better than Wrestlemania?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.