Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fire John Cena,and Randy Orton.

1.Make The Miz The Face Of The Company(he a Media Icon and can take Cena's Spot Easily.

2.Make CM Punk Your #1 Heel. Yes shock by this one? Like I said I don't hate Punk but hate how he being use at the moment cause he plays the heel role perfect and thats what he should be not a Face. You do this and Punk will be a Success.

3.With Cena & Orton gone that will now give the younger talent the chance they need to main event and show what they got I would start with Kingston,Morrinson,and Ziggler getting Main Event Pushes.

4.Fire Jerry Lawler-I like the king but its time for him to call it a career.

5.Retire The Divas Title and Bring Back The Women Title & Fire Everone on The Roster but Beth,Kelly,AJ,and Nattie and bring in girls from shimmer led by Sara Del Ray.

DO all this and yall would never hear another word come out of my mouth I would be happy.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
How old are you?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Fire John Cena,and Randy Orton.1.Make The Miz The Face Of The Company(he a Media Icon and can take Cena's Spot Easily.

2.Make CM Punk Your #1 Heel. Yes shock by this one? Like I said I don't hate Punk but hate how he being use at the moment cause he plays the heel role perfect and thats what he should be not a Face. You do this and Punk will be a Success.

3.With Cena & Orton gone that will now give the younger talent the chance they need to main event and show what they got I would start with Kingston,Morrinson,and Ziggler getting Main Event Pushes.

4.Fire Jerry Lawler-I like the king but its time for him to call it a career.

5.Retire The Divas Title and Bring Back The Women Title & Fire Everone on The Roster but Beth,Kelly,AJ,and Nattie and bring in girls from shimmer led by Sara Del Ray.

DO all this and yall would never hear another word come out of my mouth I would be happy.
fpalm Back to this crap again I see don't you get tired of making these stupid threads? How Many Orton Hater threads are we going to see :rolleyes:?

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
See I say something Nice about Punk and u still bitch.lol
I don't care. You just said fire the top two wrestlers of the WWE. How dense can you be to even fathom that?

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Life goes on It went on when we lost The Rock & SCSA Who are ten time bigger draws them cena and orton will ever be.
Oh, be quiet. This ain't the Attitude Era, pal. It's 2011 and Cena/Orton are detrimental to the business, whether you like it or not.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Kofi would already be a Main Eventer if not for that Prick Orton.

Kofi > Orton.any day
Kofi fucked up and is a botch machine in the ring. He would not be in the main event. Do you get tired of making these same dumbass threads seriously stop it's sad your embrassing yourself fpalm. Oh and Orton > kofi 4 life :)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.