Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,295 Posts
Was the Garza match worth watching? I know he lost the title to a UK bum but I'm wondering if the Garza vs Swerve sections are worth watching.

·
\m/
22,836 Posts
Been enjoying Kay Lee Ray, wasn't at all familiar with her until the War Games match. Really like what I've seen so far. Cool theme too. A shame they put her in the pre-show even tho she is the champion.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Imagine having 4 pages for a PPV on WF seven years ago...
Worlds Undergo a Fender Bender would be more accurate. There were some good matches but the reality is that very few people give a fuck about NXT UK. They need to do a lot more groundwork to make people care about the characters if this kind of thing is going to work. They can't really afford to drop the ball with "PPVs" these days

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,199 Posts
Was the Garza match worth watching? I know he lost the title to a UK bum but I'm wondering if the Garza vs Swerve sections are worth watching.
I thought the whole match far exceeded expectations. All four guys went all out and clicked with each other.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
It was a good scramble style cruiserweight match the kind one would expect on a Takeover. Lots of fancy moves, dynamics and whatnot. I thought Garza though didn't really do much as he maybe could have, imo, but watch and you be the judge. Without saying every moment the guy who looked the most impressive to me in the match was Swerve, most definitely. Devlin too, and Devlin has slowly grown on me.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts