Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Looking forward to this from a pure wrestling fan standpoint. It doesnt help NXT to get a bigger audience on tv, but damn some of those matches. This will be a freaking lot of fun!!

·
Custom User Title
6,321 Posts
Gonna say its because Toni vs Rhea really isn't all that anticipated. Their last few matches have been pretty bad.

Also they probably want to give KLR a win at the show.

·
The EST of NXT
28,436 Posts
Gonna say its because Toni vs Rhea really isn't all that anticipated. Their last few matches have been pretty bad.

Also they probably want to give KLR a win at the show.
Rhea has shown the most year to year improvement I've seen in pro wrestling. I have faith that this match will deliver. She got a classic out of Shayna ffs.

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
I don't mind Toni but I hope they book Rhea to really look dominant in the win.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
DIY vs. Moustache Mountain could definitely be a show-stealer if given the time. I don't watch much NXT UK, but I'm hyped for Worlds Collide just for that match.

Also, been watching that one clip from NXT this past week of WALTER chopping Adam Cole. Seriously, that's all the hype Undisputed Era vs. Imperium needs.

I've only really seen the Takeovers from NXT UK, but that's enough to get me keen on Balor vs. Dragunov. Dragunov looked awesome in that match with Cesaro (only time I've seen him wrestle), and Finn seems re-energised since returning to NXT.

·
Registered
22,662 Posts
Probably won't be much news coming out of this show but still some potential show stealers.

Imperium vs. TUE and DIY vs. Moustache Mountain could be show stealers. And I hope Toni vs. Rhea can deliver a better match than their matches a year ago in NXT UK.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
The only matter about DIY vs Bate/Seven is I really hope that it isn't going to be littered with spot after spot and chain move after chain move and run-in after run-in while the ref stands there like a dumbfuck and nobody sells more than 5 seconds.

Fed up with that horse shit. I want to see a wrestling match, not Power Rangers...

1 - 20 of 87 Posts