Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the first ever Monday Night Mayhem!

Jr and the King welcome us.

Shane McMahon hits the ring and announces tonight's Main Event! Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin & Booker T for the WWE Tag Team Championship.

1st match: RVD (c) vs. Rene Dupree for the Hardcore Title.
Match Finish: RVD goes to hit the 5-Star Frog Splash on Dupree but the lights go out and Taker hits the ring and Tombstones RVD. Dupree waits till Taker leaves then covers RVD for the win.
Winner: Rene Dupree

RVD busts into Shane's locker room and demand a match w/ Taker at NYR. Shane says ok but it will be Hardcore Rules. Then Shane's lights go out then come back on and RVD is out cold.

2nd match: Tyson Tomko vs. Rosey
Match Finish: Rosey goes for the Sidewalk Slam w/ the ref out but Christian hits Rosey. Haas comes down and saves Rosey. The ref gets up and Tomko drills Rosey in the face w/ a Big Boot for the win.
Winner: Tyson Tomko

---Commercial-----

Haas is talking to Shane and he asks for a title match with Christian. Shane says he'll give it to him next week. Haas walks away smiling but when he comes out Christian is waiting and drills him with the belt.

3rd match: Luther Reigns vs. Undertaker
Finish: Taker goes for the Tombstone but RVD attacks him with a lead pipe and cuts Taker wide open! The ring is red and RVD goes to hit him again but Taker grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him. He then collapes and EMT's have to help him off.
Winner: Underatker via DQ

-------Commercial-------

4th match: Kenzo & Chavo vs. Spike Dudley & Akio
Match Finish: Akio goes for the Akio Time on Chavo but Kenzo hits an STO off the top rope for the win!
Winners: Kenzo & Chavo

Kurt Angle hits the ring and says he'll start to run down opponets on Mayhem. Next week it starts. Luther Reigns comes down and tells Kurt its a bad idea and Angle says Reigns is the one he is facing. Then he assualts him.

----Commercial-------

Main Event: Benoit & Y2J vs. Benjamin & Booker for the WWE Tag Titles.
Match Finish: Benjamin hits the Stinger Splash on Benoit but then Jericho puts the Walls of Jericho on and Booker kicks Y2J straight in the jaw. Benoit then puts the Crossface on Booker. Jericho comes in and hits Booker with a chair and the ref throws the match out.
Winners by Dq: Benjamin & Booker

Shane O' Mac announces at NYR it will be in the Main Event. Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin & Booker T for the Tag Titles in Hell IN A CELL!

Show ends.

Like my show? PLease leave comments.

·
hello
19,588 Posts
yeh not bad, but it has to be ALOT longer, although you set it out well fo a first show.

Also maybe have commentators in it, and promos were we hear what the people in it are saying/doing.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback I will make Thursday Night Titanic longer.

Michael Cole and Tazz welcome us to Thursday Night Titanic!

Stephanie McMahon hits the ring. She welcomes everybody to the first ever episode of Thursday Night Titanic. Tonight I have 2 HUGE announcements. 1st Big Show will face Randy Orton and 2nd JBL will face Shawn Michaels in our Main Event.

Cole- Wow, did you hear that Tazz?

Tazz- Sure did, can't wait for later tonight.

1st match: Orlando Jordan vs. Muhhammed Hassan.
Match Finish: Jordan goes to hit the Flatliner but then Hassan has Davari hit Jordan with an object ref doesn't see and Orlando lands on Hassan for the win.
Winner: Orlando Jordan

--------Commercial-------

Tazz- Cole, up next we have a Triple Threat for the Women's Title.

Cole- Tazz this should be good

2nd match: Trish(c)vs. Christy vs. Jazz for the Women's Title.
Match Finish: Christy sets Trish up for the Superplex then Jazz comes in a German Suplexes Christy which sends down Trish as well as Christy. Christy pins Trish while Jazz pins Christy. The ref gives the win to Jazz.
Winner: Jazz

Stephanie is in the back talking to Randy Orton and she says that he better get ready for his match because it's up NEXT!

--------Commercial--------

3rd match: Big Show vs. Randy Orton
Match Finish: Big Show picks Randy up for the Chokeslam but he reverses it into an RKO. Orton doesn't have the energy to cover him. Show gets up and Chokeslams Orton through the mat and covers him but Orton KICKS OUT!? Big Show then hit the Showstopper on the floor or the bottom part of the ring for the win.
Winner: Big Show

Tazz- Can you believe Orton kicked out of that chokeslam.

Cole- Tazz, I'm speechless.

Stephanie can't believe that Orton kicked out of that Chokeslam. JBL then walks in and tells Steph that he could beat HBK easily so why don't we have a 6-Man Tag Match. JBL & The Basham Brothers vs. HBK & two partners. Steph says ok.

Cole- WOW the Main Event has been changed.

Tazz- I can't believe it.

-----Commercial--------

HBK walks into the locker room and closes the door and says you guys up to it? The guys answer yes.

4th match: Hurricane vs. Jaime Noble for the Light Heavyweight Title.
Match Finish: Noble goes for his Tiger Bomb but Hurricane rolls him up and gets a 2 1/2. Hurricane hits the Eye of the Hurricane but can't cover him. Noble throws Hurricane into the ref. Tajiri comes down and gives Hurricane the Green Mist then Noble rolls him up for the win.
Winner: Jaime Noble

------Commercial--------

Cole- It's Main Event time.

Tazz- It is gonna be awesome.

Main Event: JBL & The Basham Brothers vs. Shawn Michaels, Batista & Kane.
Match Finish: Batista & Kane fight all the way to the back w/ the Bashams. HBK gets distracted and JBL hits the Clothesline From Hell for the win.
Winner: JBL

Show ends.

Way this show better then the first one? Leave comments please.
M

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll try to make it long!

Video Package of Benoit & Jericho vs. Benjamin & Booker to start the night.

Theme Song for New Year's Revolution is "Numb" by Linkin Park.

Booker T hits the ring and demands that Shane comes to the ring right now. Booker T tells her he wants Y2J tonight! Shane says fine you got the match but Shelton Benjamin & Chris Benoit are banned from ringside.

Booker leaves but Shane stays.

I also have another announcement tonight will be a Non-Title Match between John Cena & Chris Benoit.

------Commercial--------

JR- King two huge announcements for later tonight

King- JR, I really can't wait for the Double Main Event.

1st match: Kurt Angle vs. Luther Reigns in a Mayhem Challenge.
A good match that really helped get Reigns over for moves when he hit the Swininging Neckbreaker off the top rope. Kurt finally put Reigns away with the deadly combination off the Angle Slam followed by the Ankle Lock which made Reigns submit.
Winner: Kurt Angle

Todd Grisham has a backstage interview with Christian.

Todd- Christian, do you think you'll be able to defeat Charlie Haas tonight?

Christian- What kind of question is that and he walks towards the ring.

--------Commercial------------

2nd match: Christian (c) vs. Charlie Haas for the Intercontinental Title.
Haas shows his great talent in this match and hits a T-Bone Suplex for a very close 3. Christian worked Haas down until Haas couldn't stand up and Christian hit the Unprettier and then Christian distracted the ref and Tomko blasted Haas with the belt. Christian covers for the victory.

Christian starts walking up the ramp until "Here Comes The Money" hits. Charlie Haas deserves a rematch and he'll get it at NYR with all parties Banned From Ringside.

-------Commercial------

Hardcore Holly & Paul London were brawling with Kenzo Suzuki & Rene Dupree and shane ran in a made a match at NYR between them.

3rd match: Billy Kidman (c) vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Paul London vs. Spike Dudley vs. Akio for the Cruiserweight Title.
Spike Dudley was eliminated first by Akio after Akio hit the Akio Time. Billy Kidman then went after Chavo rolled him up. Paul London went after Akio put him through the announce table and London got counted out. Chavo then hit the Gory Bomb on Akio for the win.
Winner: Chavo Guerrero

------Commercial------

RVD is in the locker room when the lights go out and Taker is lying there while RVD has a chain in his hand.

JR- King that was very strange.

King- Yes I don't even know what happened.

4th match: John Cena vs. Chris Benoit in a Non-Title Match.
A great matchup. Benoit and Cena do the rolling pins on each other for a while. Cena hits his 5-knuckle shuffle and pumps up but Benoit puts Cena in the Crossface. Cena gets to the ropes. He then FU's Benoit to the outside. Benoit crawls into the side of the ring and tries to clothesline Cena but he gets the ref. Jericho then throws Benoit a fire Extingsheur and he hits Cena and the ref wakes up and makes the 3 count.
Winner: Chris Benoit

Kurt Angle comes from behind and puts the Ankle Lock on Cena.

Shane hits the ring, since I'm in a good match making mood tonight. At NYR, Cena vs. Angle for the WWE Title.

------------Commercial-------------

JR-King NYR is shaping up to be great.

King- It really is Jr.

Main Event: Booker T vs. Chris Jericho in a No Holds Barred Match.
WOW. Brutal encounter and you can expect much more at NYR. Jericho uses everything including a cookie sheet, a chair, a table and even a barb wire bat. The ending was so ECW it isn't funny. Booker T just hit Y2J in the stomach with the bat and he went to the top and Axe Kicked him through A TABLE ONTO A CHAIR! Booker picked up the win.
Winner: Booker T

Again the video plays and Linkin Park plays "Numb" in the background.

Show ends.

Was it long enough? Can I have NYR predictions please.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Michael Cole & Tazz welcome us to Thursday Night Titianic!

Stephanie McMahon comes down to the ring and she will announce the World Wrestling Enterprise Champion......Triple H.
HHH- I am the World Wrestling Enterprise Champion because I am that damn good. I will beat anybody Steph throws at me or anybody who gets in my way.
Steph- Hunter for tonight I'm making a #1 contender Battle Royal for the Enterprise Title.
HHH looks pissed off.

---------Commercial-------------

1st match: Maven vs. Hurricane where the winner moves to the tournament.
This match was nothing special, pretty basic. Couple good moves like when Maven hits a beautiful Missile Dropkick and Hurricane hit his Shining Wizard. Match ends when Hurricane goes for the Shining Wizard but Maven ducks and rolls Hurricane up w/ a handful of tights.
Winner: Maven

Eddie Guerrero is walking backstage when Edge jumps him from behind and Eddie eventually hits Edge with the Euro Title.

2nd match: Ric Flair vs. Big Show.
A good match but Show just dominated Flair the whole way through. Flair of course had his tactics and Show laughed at Flair. Flair finally poked Show in the eyes and locked the Figure Four Leg lock on. Show powers out and Flair taunts and Show runs at him but hits the ref. Orton then limps down and RKO's Show and gets the ref hand and makes it go down three times.
Winner: Ric Flair

Orton then got a chair and assualted Show. He went for the RKO onto the chair but Show hit the Showstopper onto the chair. He then went to chokeslam Orton but Orton reversed into an RKO onto the chair.

----------Commercial-------------

Edge busts into Stephanie McMahon office and demands a match w/ Eddie Guerrero for the European Title. Steph says ok but it will be No Disqualification and it's right now!

3rd match: Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge for the European Title in a No Disqualification Match.
This match was very, very brutal. Eddie pulls a Ladder out from underneath the ring and smashes it into Edge's face. He pulls out a garbage can and puts Edge in it! Eddie then pushes the Ladder on top of Edge & the Garbage Can! Eddie was taunting when turned around the SPEAR! 1....2.....2 1/2. A cookie sheet across Eddie's head busted him wide open. Eddie then hit Edge in the head w/ a chair. Eddie pulls out a table and puts Edge on it and Eddie climbs the Ladder and hits the Frog Splash through the table and the cover 1...2....3.
Winner: Eddie Guerrero

After the match Edge was getting helped off my ref's but he pushed away and got to Eddie.

Steph hit the ring. At the Royal Rumble it will be Eddie Guerrero & Edge facing each other in a 2 out of 3 falls match and it's No Disqualification!

---------------Commercial--------------------

Main Event: Batista vs. Kane vs. Shawn Michaels vs. JBL vs. Orlando Jordan vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Muhhamed Hassan vs. Randy Orton vs. Viscera vs. Daivari vs. Maven vs. Jaime Noble in a #1 contender's match for the World Title.
This was a really good Battle Royal. The Final 4 were the first 4 there, Batista, Kane, HBK & JBL. Batista went after JBL Clotheslined From Helled him over the top. Next to go was JBL after Kane picked JBL up and Chokeslammed him over the top. HBK and Kane have a lengthy attle an Kane wins when HBK goes for Sweet Chin Music but JBL pulled him over the top rope.
Winner: Kane

After the match HHH comes up behind Kane & Pedigrees him. Steph comes out and says the match between Hunter & Kane will happen at the Royal Rumble.

The NYR promo is shown and Titanic goes off the air!

Like the show? I really need NYR predictions.

NYR Card:

RVD vs. Undertaker in a Hardcore Rules Match

Christian vs. Charlie Haas for the Intercontinental Title

Paul London & Hardcore Holly vs. Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki

Luther Reigns vs. Gene Snitsky vs. Val Venis vs. Simon Dean vs. William Regal vs. Tyson Tomko in an Immunity Battle Royal

John Cena vs. Kurt Angle for the WWE Title

Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs. Booker T & Shelton Benjamin for the WWE Tag team Titles inside of Hell In A Cell!

·
Registered
178 Posts
yeah your show is very short, you should really put in some more promos and backstage segments, to build up fueds better, also type out what the wrestlers say to each other. Take time with your shows, and check out some other threads for help on how to do a show. Anyway predictions
RVD vs Taker- Hardcore match Gives RVD a better chance Id prefer him to win but ill go with Taker
Christian vs Hass- Christian
Paul London vs Dupree and Suzuki- Tough one could go any way. but ill take London and Hardcore
For the battle Royal ill take William Regal
Cena vs Kurt- Im not a big Cena fan and because you haven't put down your fav wrestlers I cant tell if you are, cause if you were like me im guessing youd put the belt on Angle. but Ive got a feeling youll give Cena a longer title run. With maybe a rematch in future
Finally ill take Benoit and Jericho in the cell

Your show needs some work but keep at it and youll improve

·
Banned
354 Posts
Your shows are way way way too short. You need promos and backstage segments like most people say. Be more explanitory.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My first ever PPV, New Year's Revolution!

Jr and the King welcome us.

Shane McMahon hits the ring and welcomes us to the Mayhem's first PPV. Then Vince dcomes down.

Shane- Dad, what the hell are you doing here?

Vince- I'm here to watch your first PPV and see if it comes through. I also have a huge announcement to make later tonight.

Shane- Ok, well you can guarentee that this PPV will come threw.

Vince- For your sake I hope it will.

The promo for the Main Event is shown.

1st match: RVD vs. Undertaker in a Hardcore Rules Match.
Great match. RVD breaks a glass jar over the Undertaker's head. They fight backstage and RVD throws Taker threw a door. RVD & Taker a brawling in a room when the lights go out. You hear Taker say "Van Dam, Rest In Peace". The lights turn on and Taker is out cold!? RVD then climbs a bunch of boxes and Frog Splashes Taker for the win.
Winner: RVD

Coach is interviewing Charlie Haas backstage.

Coach- Charlie after what Christian did to you are you out for revenge?

Haas- Yes, and I'm also out for his Intercontinental Title and with the stipulation of no outside parties, I will win.

Coach- Well good luck.

Then Shane walks in and says good luck cause your match is now.

2nd match: Christian vs. Charlie Haas for the Intercontinental Title.
Haas gets in the ring and just beats the crap out of Christian. Christian low blows him with the ref not looking. Christian goes for the Unprettier but Haas reverses and hits the T-Bone for a close 2. Christian then gets the advantage with a thumb to the eyes. He hits the Unprettier and Haas kicks out. Christian then has a fit and Haas hits the Stinger Splash. Christian then falls over the top ropes and Haas follows and Christian drills him in the face with the belt and got himself disqualified.
Winner via DQ: Charlie Haas

Aftermath: Tomko comes down and beats up Haas and they double team but out comes...Rosey. Rosey clears house and gives Christian the Sidewalk Slam.

Shane is irrate in his office because Christian keeps screwing over Haas so tomorrow night on Mayhem it will be Christian vs. Haas and Shane as the guest referee.

Benoit & Jericho are having a pep talk in the locker room about their match Benjamin & Booker. They then show booker & Benjamin talking.

Booker- Shelton you ready to do this?

Shelton- Damn right I am.

3rd match: Paul London & Hardcore Holly vs. Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki.
Basic tag team match. Hardcore whipped Dupree into the exposed turnbuckle and London went for the 450 but Dupree moved. Suzuki then hit the STO on Hardcore and London dropkicked Suzuki out. Hardcore went after Suzuki and the ref had to break it up and Dupree hit London w/ the Hardcore title and Dupree got the cover for the win.
Winners: Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki

Paul London gets on the mic and issues a challenge to Dupree that on Mayhem for the Hardcore Title Him vs. Dupree. Dupree accepts.

A Royal Rumble video is shown. Then it has Steph making Eddie vs. Edge & HHH vs. Kane for the Rumble.

4th match: Luther Reigns vs. Gene Snitsky vs. Val Venis vs. Simon Dean vs. William Regal vs. Tyson Tomko in an Immunity Battle Royal.
First person out is Val Venis after Snitsky kicked him in the face over the top. Next out was Simon Dean after all 4 men threw him over. Next out was William Regal after Tomko stole the knucks and punched him over. Next out was Snitsky after Christian pulled Snitsky over. Christian tried to help Tomko but Haas got involved and Haas clotheslined Tomko over and reigns wins.
Winner: Luther Reigns

A video showing Kurt attack Cena on Mayhem is shown. Then a WrestleMania video is shown saying 1 man returns with a purpose at WrestleMania.

"No Chance" hits and out comes Vince. Vince says he talked to Steph and Steph says that at the Rumble she challenges Shane to a Mayhem vs. Titanic match in which you can use any superstars. "Here Comes the Money" hits and out comes Shane.

Shane- That is fine with me.

Vince- So it's settled, at the royal Rumble it will be Mayhem vs. Titanic.

Steph then comes out.

Steph- I'm hear to announce the first member of my team.....Randy Orton.

Shane- Steph, in fact I also have a first member of my team.....Shelton Benjamin.

5th match: John Cena vs. Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship.
The best of their matches together. Cena dominates early with a couple of knockdowns until Angle hits a German Suplex out of nowhere. Angle tries to put the Ankle Lock on but Cena reversed into a Small Package for 2. Angle then hits the Angle Slam. Cena kicks out at 2. Cena then knocks down Angle and hits the 5 knuckle shuffle. He pumps up and hits the FU for the win.
Winner: John Cena

Once again the Hell In A Cell Promo is shown.

Main Event: Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs. Booker T & Shelton Benjamin for the WWE Tag Titles in a Hell In A Cell Match.
The best match ever! Prove me wrong! Booker throws Benoit into the Cell and cuts Benoit wide open. Him & Benoit bust the door open. They go to the top of the cell. Benjamin it the ring sets up a Ladder and climbs it and he's at the top of the cell. Booker then breaks the top open. Benoit then grabs Benjamin and jumps off the Ladder! and then puts the Crossface on! Booker then tries to pull the Ladder up but Jericho dropkicks it. Booker then falls from the cell to the middle of the ring. Jericho then goes for the Lionsault but Booker gets his feet up and meanwhile Benjamin just T-Boned Benoit. Benoit sets up the Ladder and goes to the top of the cell and he Headbutts Booker T!! Booker & Benoit aren't moving. Benjamin then T-Bone's Jericho, 1...2...3...!
Winners: Shelton Benjamin & Booker T

Benjamin helps carry Booker out of the ring. Linkin Park is playing the theme song "Numb" in the background.

A recap of the show with Linkin Park in the background is shown.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A video of lasts nights Hell In A Cell is shown.

Shane McMahon then comes down and says if you liked NYR scream as loud as you can. (The place gets so loud it shakes.) Then your gonna like the match i'm about to make. A 6-Man Tag Main Event! John Cena, Shelton Benjamin & Booker T vs. Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho. May I also say I've added Booker & Cena to my Rumble team!

------Commercial-------

1st match: Chavo Guerrero (c) vs. Billy Kidman for the Cruiserweight Title.
This is a true classic cruiserweight match. Chavo goes to the top and Kidman comes up and does a Hurricanarana. Kidman goes for the Shooting Star Press but then he jumps down. Chavo then clotheslines Kidman to the outside. Kidman crawls away and gets a monitor while Chavo gets his belt and they hit each other with their objects at the same time. Shane comes out and makes this match Falls Count Anywhere! Kidman then pushes Chavo onto the announce table. Kidman then hits the Shooting Star Press through the announce table for the win!
Winner: Billy Kidman

After the match Paul London comes down and extends his hand to Kidman and Kidman accepts and they raise hands.

----------Commercial-----------

[/COLOR]Backstage London is talking to Kidman.

London- Billy tonight you won the Cruiserweight Title and I will win the Hardcore Title.

Kidman- Yeah good luck on your match tonight.

London- Thanks.

2nd match: Rene Dupree (c) vs. Paul London for the Hardcore Title.
Match starts off with London running at Dupree and knocking him down. Dupree then grabs a garbage can lid and blasts London it the head w/ it. London slowly gets up and ducks a chair shot but Dupree low blows London. Dupree then goes to Dupree Bomb London onto the chair but Kidman comes down and takes out Dupree with an Enziguri. He then picks up London and blasts him with a chair! Dupree then makes the cover for the win.
Winner: Rene Dupree

After the match Kidman hits the Shooting Star Press on London.

London stagers up and demands that the Rumble it will be Kidman vs. London for the title and they settle it! Shane comes out and makes it official.

----------Commercial---------

Kurt Angle is layed out backstage and Cena is standing over him.

Shane comes out and says that John Cena better get out here right now!

"My Time Is Now" hits.

Cena- Kurt desreves what he got!

Shane- John to you that may be so, but to me its unacceptable.

Shane- I am pulling you and Kurt from the Main Event!

Shane- But at the Royal Rumble it will be Cena vs. Angle in a LADDER MATCH!

Cena- Shane, now your talking. Cena leaves.

Shane- Tonight's Main Event will now be for the Tag Titles. Booker T & Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho!

Shane-I might as well stay in the ring cause up next is Christian vs. Haas.

-------------Commercial----------------

3rd match: Christian (c) vs. Charlie Haas w/ Shane McMahon as the Special Guest Referee and this match is for the Intercontinental Title.
Shane and Christian stare at each other and Haas jumps Christian from behind. Haas dominates early on and Tomko threw his a$$ right out. He refuses and then Shane beats him out but meanwhile Christian hit the belt off of Haas and Haas is out cold! Christian then hit the Unprettier and at 2 Shane says I hate having to do this and he slaps 3.
Winner: Christian

Tomko goes to attack Shane but rosey comes out and saves Shane.

Shane then says at the Rumble it will be Christian & Tomko vs. Rosey & Haas.

-----------Commercial----------------

Backstage Benoit is talking to Jericho.

Benoit- Tonight we get back the WWE Tag Titles.

Jericho- Excatly, if you can stay out of my way.

Benoit- What?

They get in each others face.

Main Event: Shelton Benjamin & Booker T vs. Chris Benoit & Chris Benoit for the WWE Tag Titles.
Good match but Benjamin seriously hurt his leg after he jumped over the top rope and missed Benoit. Booker then had to defend in a Handicap Match. At the end Jericho "accidently" kicks Benoit in the head then Booker clothesline Y2J over and Booker covers Benoit for the win.

Show ends.

Please give me feedback. Did you like NYR and Mayhem?

RR Card:

Billy Kidman vs. Paul London for the Cruiserweight Title

Mayhem vs. Titanic

Cena vs. Angle in a Ladder Match

HHH vs. Kane for the Enterprise Title

Edge vs. Eddie 2 out of 3 falls.

Royal Rumble Match

Predictions, please.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They show Kane winning last weeks Battle Royal.

Pyro explodes all over the place. Kane comes down to the ring.

Kane- Hunter at the Rumble you will lose the Enterprise Title.

HHH music hits.

HHH- Oh really?

Steph comes out.

Steph- I'll get to you guys in a minute.

Steph- I am out here to announce 2 more members of my team, JBL & Shawn Michaels!

Steph- JBL & HBK wanna fight at the Rumble but I can't do that.

Steph- But I can make a Cage Match for tonight!

Steph- Now you guys.

Kane- I wanna piece of Hunter tonight!

Steph- That ain't happen.

Steph- But it will be Ric Flair vs. Kane!

HHH assaults Kane.

---------Commercial-------------

1st match: Viscera vs. Daivari & Muhhamed Hassan.
Daivari & Hassan double team Viscera. Hassan goes for the reverse Rock Bottom but Viscera bodyslams him. Daivari tries to clothesline big Vis. Viscera picks him up and throws him up and throws him over the top rope. He then hits the Big Splash on Muhhamed Hassan for the win.
Winner: Viscera

HHH is in Stephanie's office and asks for a match and she gives him Batista!

He goes beserk.

-------Commercial-----------

Steph comes out and announces Orton vs. Show No HOLD BARRED!

2nd match: Rey Mysterio vs. Orlando Jordan.
Halfway through the match the Bashams come down to the ring. They try to help Orlando but they accidently knock him down. Rey then dropkicks him into the ropes and hits the 619. The Bashmas then block Mysterio from hitting the West Coast Pop and orlando gets disqualified.
Winner: Rey Mysterio via DQ

Backstage Kane is laided out!

Flair comes out and says it was him! Steph says well next week in the Main Event it will be Triple H & Ric Flair vs. Batista & Kane!

--------Commercial-----------

3rd match: Triple H vs. Batista in a Non-Title Match.
HHH almost gets disqualified at the start for choking Dave. Dave then hits a Spinebuster out of nowhere. He clotheslines HHH twice. HHH gets out of the ring and he and Ric talk. HHH smiles. Flair goes to one side and HHH to te other and they both get on the apron. The arena then turns red! Kane takes out Flair. Batista then hits the Batista Bomb on HHH for the win!
Winner: Batista

Kane then comes in and chokeslams HHH twice.

Steph is backstage on the phone talking to Shane.

Steph- Yeah well, my 4th member is Batista.

Steph- Your third and fourth members are RVD & Chris Jericho!

Steph- Fine!

She hangs up.

-------Commercial----------

4th match: Randy Orton vs. Big Show in a No Holds Barred Match.
Orton takes a frying pan off the skull to start the match! Show then gets a Ladder and throws Orton into it. Orton gets a Barb Wire Bat and drills Show with it! Orton gets a Table and a chair. He RKO's Show onto the chair! 1..2..no. Show then sets the Ladder up and he and Orton climb it at the same time. Show then Chokeslams Orton off the Ladder through the Table! Show climbs down and covers Orton for the win.
Winner: Big Show

EMT's carry Orton off.

----------Commercial----------

Steph comes out and says Orton can't compete at the Rumble so I replace him with Big Show.

Backstage Edge is talking to Lita when Eddie jumps in and takes out Edge.

A video package of the matches at the Rumble is shown.

The theme song is "Red" by Chevelle.

Main Event: JBL vs. Shawn Michaels in a Steel Cage Match.
JBL gets cut after HBK throws him face first into the cage. Michaels gets pumped up but when he goes for the knee JBL explodes with a Clothesline From Hell. JBL calls in the Orlando & The Bashams but HBK takes them all out and gives JBL Sweet Chin Music and Michaels then jumps off the Cage (like Armageddon 2002 in real life) and pins JBL for the win.
Winner: Shawn Michaels

Show ends.

Which show is doing better Mayhem or Titanic? Really I need feedback.

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah redsfan u need more backstages and feud stuff mayhems better make it even put longer episodes and get a co-writer with u like me

·
Registered
178 Posts
Cena vs Angle- Cena won last time so this time ill go Angle

Kane vs HHH- H to win

Edge vs Eddie- tough one but ill take Eddie G

Rumble- no idea, ill just take Jericho cause he's my fav.

look heres a tip write longer matches at PPVs with more detail, and if you want more reviews, you should review other ppls shows.
Ill be bak 2 read the rumble

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A Royal Rumble package is shown with Chevelle is the background.

The Rumble is 6 days away!

Shane comes out.

Shane- Were are 6 days away from the Royal Rumble!

Crowd pops.

Shane- But tonight it will be John Cena vs. Undertaker in a Non-Title Match! Also I will announce my 5th Mayhem pick. And finally the Angle Mayhem Challenge.

------Commercial-------

1st match: Kurt Angle vs. Gene Snitsky in a Mayhem Challenge.
A tough match for Angle because Snitsky just overpowered him. Snitsky nearly beheaded Angle with a Big Boot. Snitsky went for the Pumphandle Slam but Angle flipped over Snitsky and picked the ankle and made Snitsky tap.
Winner: Kurt Angle

Todd Grisham has an interview with Billy Kidman.

Todd- Billy do you think you'll beat Paul London this Sunday at the Royal Rumble?

Kidman- I will not only beat Paul but I will end his career.

Todd- London promised to give you the match of your life?

Kidman- It will be the match of my life because I can finally shut-up Paul London once and for all.

London jumps in and he and Kidman have words and they need security to seperate them.

--------Commercial----------

2nd match: Booker T vs. Chris Benoit.
Booker comes out and tells us Shelton cannot compete in the Royal Rumble because of his leg injury. Tonight he promises he will get revenge on Benoit. Benoit comes out. Booker dominates early on. Benoit then locks the Crossface on but Booker gets to the ropes. Booker kicks benoit straight in the face. Benoit slowly gets up and Jericho runs in with a chair and tries to hit Booker but he ducks and Jericho takes out Benoit. Booker then takes Jericho over the top rope. Booker covers Benoit for the win.

After the match Benoit gets up in Jericho's face. They start pushing each other. Benoit then tries to put the Crossface on but Jericho rolls out of the ring.

------------Commercial-----------------

Backstage Cena is rapping on Angle.

Cena- Kurt at the Rumble In the Ladder Match I'll make you look worse than a burned cookie batch.

3rd match: Christian (c) vs. Rosey for the Intercontinental Title.
Tomko is in Christian's corner and Haas in Rosey's corner. Halfway through Haas and Tomko brawled on the outside and the ref sent them back to the locker room. They are still brawling backstage. Tomko breaks away and runs to the ring and Big Boots Rosey getting Christian disqualified.
Winner: Rosey via DQ

Backstage Shane is talking to Kurt. Shane says that if anybody comes to the ring during the Cena vs. Angle match their fired. Angle says good and he turns around to open the door but it's locked. He then turns around and Shane runs out and locks the other door and Angle is trapped!

------Commercial--------

4th match: Hardcore Holly vs. Simon Dean.
A basic match. The finish had Hardcore throwing Simon's shake into Simon's eyes and then hitting the Alabama Slam.
Winner: Hardcore Holly

Backstage Kurt is begging to be let out.

Main Event: John Cena (c) vs. Undertaker in a Non-Title Match.
A great Main Event. Cena beat Taker down early but Taker fought back with a Chokeslam. Cena then hit a back Body Drop for 2. Taker goes for the Last Ride but Cena punches him down to his knees and barely gets the FU off but Taker kicks out at 2. Taker then goes Old School on Cena. Tombstone Piledriver but Cena reverses and a FU! Taker kicks out! Taker then hits the Tombstone on Cena for the win!
Winner: Undertaker

Taker gets on the mic.

I will win the Royal Rumble!

He then does the eyes-behind-the-head thing.

The Rumble package is shown with Chevelle in the background.

Show ends.

Comments. Predictions please. Once again which show has beem better Titanic or Mayhem?

Sorry but shane picked Taker to be his 5th Mayhem pick!

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The pyro goes off as we are 3 days away from the Royal Rumble!

Edge hits the ring with Lita.

Edge- In three days at the Royal Rumble me and Eddie Guerreo will face each other in a 2 out of 3 falls match for the European Title.

Lita- At the Royal Rumble Edge will become the European Champion.

Eddie comes down to the ring.

Eddie- Edge do you really think you can beat me in a 2 out of 3 falls match for the European Title?

Edge- Yes, I do.

Eddie- Ok that's your opinion.

Eddie then attacks Edge.

Security comes out and breaks it up.

--------Commercial-----------

1st match: Jaime Noble (c) vs. Tajiri vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Hurricane for the Lightheavyweight Title.
This was great lightheavyweight action. Mysterio basically eliminated himself from the match after he went to knock all 3 guys down by jumping over the top rope but jumped over them and went through the announce table. In the ring Hurricane took a Tiger Bomb but Tajiri broke it up. Hurricane rolled to the outside. Tajiri went for a kick but Noble reversed and went for the Tiger Bomb but that got reversed and Tajiri kicked Noble straight in the jaw for the victory.
Winner: Tajiri

Steph is backstage.

Steph- I am hear to announce my team for the Royal Rumble and my idiot brother will do the same via satellite.

Steph- My team is..JBL, Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Batista & Rey Mysterio.

Shane- Ha that team will get demolished by this team.

Shane- My team: RVD, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Booker T & Undertaker!

Steph- Shane lets put something at stake at the Rumble.

Shane- What do you have in mind?

Steph- Loser quits as GM.

Shane- Fine, sis.

-----Commercial------

2nd match: Muhhamed Hassan vs. Viscera.
Viscera dominates most of the match. Hassan tries to fight back but to no avail. Viscera goes for the Big Splash but he misses and Hassan grabs a Lead Pipe and hits Viscera with it followed by a reverse Rock Bottom for the upset victory!
Winner: Muhhamed Hassan

Josh Mathews is backstage interviewing Triple H on his match with Kane.

Josh- Triple H this Sunday you defend your Enterprise Title against Kane, are you afraid you will lose your title.

HHH- I'm the Game. I will not lose to Kane because I am that Damn Good.

HHH shoves Josh down.

--------Commercial----------

3rd match: Orlando Jordan vs Shawn Michaels.
Jordan takes over early with JBL's distractions on the outside. When HBK would bounce off the ropes JBL would pull the ropes down and he finally got caught. The ref threw him out. Jordan snuck up on HBK for a quick 2. HBK then pushed Jordan away and he grabbed his knee and Jordan charged but then HBK hits Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere for the win.
Winner: Shawn Michaels

Kane is talking to Batista backstage about their match.

Kane- Are you ready to finally shutup Hunter & Ric?

Batista- Yes, finally.

Batista- And this Sunday you will take the Enterprise Title from Hunter.

Batista- I'll even be in your corner to keep Flair from interfering.

Kane- Thanks Dave.

------Commercial---------

Main Event: Triple H & Ric Flair vs. Batista & Kane.
A good tag team match. Flair and Hunter took control early on when Hunter low blowed Batista then Pedigreed him. Kane then came in and took them out. Kane Chokeslammed Flair but HHH started teeing off on Kane. Batista then hit a Spinebuster on the Game. Flair poked Kane in the eye. Batista then clotheslined Flair over the top. Kane then chokeslammed HHH and then hit a Flying Lariot on Flair while Batista covered HHH for the win.
Winners: Batista & Kane

Kane chokeslams HHH one more time before walking off.

Rumble package with Chevelle inthe background is played.

Show ends.

Like the show? Hate the show?

The Royal Rumble Card:

Billy Kidman (c) vs. Paul London for the Cruiserweight Title

Christian & Tyson Tomko vs. Charlie Haas & Rosey

Eddie Guerrero (c) vs. Edge in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match for the European Title.

John Cena (c) vs. Kurt Angle in a Ladder Match for the WWE Title.

Triple H (c) vs. Kane for the World Wrestling Enterprise Title.

Shane's Mayhem (RVD, Chris Jericho, Booker T, Kurt Angle & Undertaker) vs. Steph's Titanic (JBL, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Big Show & Rey Mysterio) where the losing GM is fired.

The Royal Rumble Match

Predictions please and if anyone could make a poster or tell me how to make one would be nice, thanks.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chevelle does "The Red" live to start the night off.

Billy Kidman (c) vs. Paul London for the Cruiserweight Championship.
This was one hell of a match up. London starts off with multiple shoulder blocks followed by an armdrag. Kidman then hits a beautiful standing dropkick. Quick cover but London kicks out at 2. London then rolls Kidman up with a Small Package but Kidman kicks out. Kidman then whips London into the corner and does the 10 punches and London then out of nowhere hits an Enziguri. A quick cover for only 2. Kidman then back suplexes London for 2. London does a hurricanrana and throws Kidman out of the ring. Kidman then throws London into the ring post on the outside. Kidman goes to drop the steps on London but he dropkicks them back into Billy's face. London rolls Kidman into the ring and goes for the 450 Splash but misses and Kidman then goes for the Shooting Star Press while London tries to get up and Kidman drilled London right in the face with his knee and London wasn't moving and Kidman covered for the win.
Winner: Billy Kidman

Vince comes out and says he will announce the new GM of the losing show later tonight.

2nd match: Christian & Tyson Tomko vs. Charlie Haas & Rosey.
A video is shown of Christian's and Haas' rivalry. Christian & Haas start it off. Christian slaps Haas in the face but Haas just clotheslines Christian to the mat. Haas then jumps off the ropes and clotheslines Christian. Haas tags in Rosey. Rosey then Sidewalk Slams Christian but Tomko breaks it up. Haas then runs over and knocks Tomko over the top rope. Christian then low blows Rosey and rolls him up but Haas jumps off the top and elbows Christian to break the cover. The ref makes Haas go back to his corner. Rosey then makes the tag to Haas and Haas hits a backbody drop on Christian then gives Tomko a European Uppercut. Christian knocked Rosey off the apron and Haas walked into an Unprettier and Christian covered for the win.
Winner: Christian & Tyson Tomko.

Josh Mathews is at the hospital and he will have an interview with Randy Orton.

Josh- Randy after what Big Show did to you, do you have anything to say to him?

Randy- Yeah I do, Big Show at WrestleMania I want you one-on-one.

Randy flinches from the pain.

Josh- That was Randy-

Randy- Big Show at WrestleMania I will put you in the hospital.

3rd match: Eddie Guerrero (c) vs. Edge in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match for the European Title.
Another video is shown of their rivalry. 1st Fall: Edge and Eddie start with a collar & elbow tie-up. Eddie kicks Edge in the rib and suplexes him and Edge rolls out of the ring. Edge then clotheslines Eddie and sets up for the Spear but Eddie easily moves and he hits the Three Amigos! He goes up top for the Frog Splash but Lita pushes him off and Edge kicks him in the gut and hits the Edgeucation for the first fall win. 2nd fall: Eddie knocks Edge down and then chases Lita around ringside. He goes to hit her but Edge low blows Eddie and then throws him the ring. Eddie fights back and fires up and starts clotheslining Edge. Edge tells Lita to give him the belt and she does, he then hits Eddie in the face and the ref gives the second fall to Eddie. 3rd Fall: He then covers Eddie but Eddie kicks out! Edge then keeps kicking Eddie down. Eddie then punches Edge straight in the face and then Moonsaults Edge. Edge then Superplexs Eddie for 2. Eddie then clotheslines Edge down and he hits the Frog Splash but Edge kicks out! Eddie then compains with the ref and when he turns around he gets the Spear and Edge covers for the win!
Winner: Edge

Edge assualts Eddie after the match.

Steph says at Over The Edge the winner of this match will face Batista!

4th match: John Cena (c) vs. Kurt Angle in a Ladder Match for the WWE Title.
Clips from NYR are shown. Cena knocks angle down right away and they start brawling. Angle then throws Cena into the steps and gets the Ladder out right way and shoves in it the ring. Cena gets a chair and shoves it in the ring. Angle goes to hit Cena with the chair but cena ducks and hits the FU. Cena sets the Ladder up and he climbs but Angle pulls him down. Angle hits the Angle Slam and climbs but Cena tips the Ladder over. Cena then smashes Kurt in the head with the chair but Cena doesn't climb. He brings Angle in the ring and Kurt pushes him and starts to climb while Cena climbs the other side. Cena reaches for the belt but Angle punches Cena in the stomach. Cena then gets Angle on his shoulders and hits the FU off the Ladder!! Angle falls over the ropes and lands on the outside. Cena then grabs the title for the win.
Winner: John Cena

Shane comes out.

Shane- If my team wins I will give them any favor and I can't over rule it.

Shane- Kurt is hurt so I will use Shelton Benjamin as his replacement!

A video for the Enterprise Title is shown.

5th Match: Triple H (c) vs. Kane for the Enterprise Title.
HHH and Kane stare at each other and Kane signals he will hold the title. HHH then punches him in the face. Kane gets pissed and clotheslines HHH. He starts ramming him into the turnbuckles. He then Gorilla Press Slammed HHH out of the ring. HHH then fights back with a Spinebuster and then he dropped his knee right on Kane's face. HHH then goes for a Pedigree but Kane back body droppes him. Flair then makes his way to ringside. HHH runs into the ref and then low blows Kane, the ref is out. Kane chokeslams HHH and Flair runs in and low blows Kane then the ref wakes up and HHH hits the Pedigree for the win!
Winner: Triple H

Steph comes out and makes 2 matches for Over the Edge. HHH vs. Batista for the Enterprise Title and Ric Flair vs. Kane in a Street Fight!

Steph- I might as well welcome out my team (they come out).

Shane comes down with his team.

6th match: Shane's Mayhem (RVD, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Booker T & Shelton Benjamin) vs. Steph's Titanic (Big Show, JBL, Shawn Michaels, Batista & Rey Mysterio) where the losing GM must quit.
Match started with RVD & Show. Show just threw RVD all over the ring he hit a Chokeslam then he tagged JBL. JBL goes for the Clothesline From Hell but RVD gets a Small Package to Elimnate JBL! He gets pissed then he hits the Clothesline From Hell on RVD and Mysterio drops the Dime to eliminate RVD. Taker comes in and everybody on Titanic fights with him then Mayhem runs in. Taker walked into a Batista Bomb and Mysterio covered and eliminated him. Booker T bit the Batista Bomb and Batista elimnated him. Mysterio went off the top to try to do a hurricanrana on Benjamin but he catches him in mid-air and hits the T-Bone to Elimnate Rey. HBK tunes the band up on Benjamin but he ducks and he kicks Show. Y2J then locks the Walls in on Show while Benjamin hits the T-Bone on HBK to elimnate him. Show then taps to the Walls. All of a sudden Benoit drills Y2J with a chair and pulls him out of the ring. It's down to Benjamin vs. Batista. Steph slaps Shane on the outside and he throws her down. Benjamin the hits the T-Bone and Shane hits an Elbow and Benjamin covers for the win!
Winner: Shane's Mayhem

A rumble preview is shown with Chevelle in the background.

Main Event: Royal Rumble Match:
The Final Four of this were Sting (surprise entry), Undertaker, RVD & Batista! Sting & Undertaker went at the same time after Taker double cltheslined them over. Shane comes down and says at Mania Sting vs. Taker in a Buried Alive Match! RVD & Batista brawl for a while. Batista goes to Clothesline hm over but he ducks and HHH comes down and Pedigrees Batista and RVD throws Batista over for the win!
Winner: RVD

Sorry the RR was so short somebody kept annoying me so I couldn't make it full.

Chevelle is played while RVD is in the ring.

Like the show? Hate the show? Was it long enough?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts