Discussion Starter #1

or

Which do you like better?

I like the WWE Women's belt better.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
I love the NXT Women's Championship.

How come nobody talks about the classic white belt Women's Championship?

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
What the fuck's the point of this thread? Do you think anyone is going to say the Diva's belt?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
I have never been a fan of either. This is my favorite Women's belt.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have never been a fan of either. This is my favorite Women's belt.

I like that belt too. Thats a belt worth wrestling for, unlike the Diva's belt. I truely wish they'd get rid of that belt and go back to a regular ladies championship belt.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
I like that belt too. Thats a belt worth wrestling for, unlike the Diva's belt. I truely wish they'd get rid of that belt and go back to a regular ladies championship belt.
I see the fact that it is even called the Diva's title as a slap to the face of all women that have put the work in to become good wrestlers. It just screams that the ability to wrestle is secondary to the ability to stand there and look pretty.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Women's.

But Diva's probably sells better with young girls so there's that.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I see the fact that it is even called the Diva's title as a slap to the face of all women that have put the work in to become good wrestlers. It just screams that the ability to wrestle is secondary to the ability to stand there and look pretty.
I couldn't agree more. Could you image Moolah being called a divas champ? She must be rolling in her grave.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you're talking about which one looks better? the Women Championship by a mile.
No, I meant which one would you rather see in the WWE. Sorry I know the thread wasn't clear.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts