Rate Brad Maddox Directing Skills!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
141 - 160 of 5626 Posts

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Re: Paige sex tape?

If she gets fired over this, that wouldn't look too good for the WWE UNLESS she is the one that actually "leaked" the videos. Otherwise, her stuff getting stolen and put out there shouldn't be used to punish her unless she was doing something highly illegal. I'm trying to be good here, but it is hard to pass up seeing Paige, pre Del Rio, doing some of this..... god damn it.

Reactions: Cashmere

·
Banned
6,852 Posts

How many videos in total?

·
Registered
509 Posts

This whore in a schoolgirl skirt getting ass fucked bent down whilst Brad Maddcock screams ''oh baby fuck yeah baby''
Another vid of her shoving a purple dildo up her ass

Give me a feet vid goddamn

·
Registered
11,828 Posts

Seen the stuff. If Vince McMahon finds out he's going to blow a gasket after giving his Raw platform for that movie.
Of course what happens if she becomes a big star out of this?

"leaked" sex tapes launched Kim kardashian and Paris Hilton into the stratosphere. WWE has been seen as the kiddie show for so long yet that this could work in her benefit...or it could kill her career

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,438 Posts

This whore in a schoolgirl skirt getting ass fucked bent down whilst Brad Maddcock screams ''oh baby fuck yeah baby''
Another vid of her shoving a purple dildo up her ass

Give me a feet vid goddamn
This is a man with his priorities in order:lol

·
Administrator
59,109 Posts

Of course what happens if she becomes a big star out of this?

"leaked" sex tapes launched Kim kardashian and Paris Hilton into the stratosphere. WWE has been seen as the kiddie show for so long yet that this could work in her benefit...or it could kill her career
Well, they leaked when sex tapes still weren't "that" common. I see Vince being mad because he has to answer to sponsors and investors about this.

·
Banned
6,852 Posts

Someone pm me a link to all the videos

·
Banned
6,852 Posts

I'm bigger than Maddox! ;)

141 - 160 of 5626 Posts