Rate Brad Maddox Directing Skills!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
121 - 140 of 5626 Posts

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Re: Paige sex tape?

Apparently there is a double team with Brad Maddox and Big E. I dont know if its true though. I hope not because I like Big E and I dont want him to be caught up in this shit.

·
Premium Member
9,947 Posts

I just hope she's alright. It might not even be Brad Maddox who is leaking them.
I doubt it was Maddox. It seems like it's part of the Fappening 2.0. A bunch of actresses, models and wrestlers were hacked and their nude pics/videos have been spread around.

Emma Watson, Rose McGowan, Amanda Seyfried, Kylie Jenner, Paige, etc.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts

Well i feel bad for her, there are couple videos ive seen 4, one is pissing and other is foot job and the guy is deffoinetly Brad Maddox, she keeps saying "hey babe im in the bathroom again" so we can excpect many more vids...

"In the bathroom again...and I'm practicing again"

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts

I doubt it was Maddox. It seems like it's part of the Fappening 2.0. A bunch of actresses, models and wrestlers were hacked and their nude pics/videos have been spread around.

Emma Watson, Rose McGowan, Amanda Seyfried, Kylie Jenner, Paige, etc.
I see. Yeah, a friend of mine was just saying to me someone might have been doing it to get money for leaking them but from the sounds of it, they're just put out there?

It's like, if someone had sold the video's there would be an exclusive to that specific site or something wouldn't there? I've no idea where these are being leaked but from what I can gather, it's not an exclusive by Brazzers or whoever.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,142 Posts

·
18,013 Posts

This shit coming from the guy behind "One Night in Chyna" and others..

:lmao
More reason to say that because he knows how it feels. I don't know how that came about but either there was an agreement there or they were done without him. Regardless he knows how it feels to have that stuff out there whichever way it was put out.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts

Saw the dildo and fucking one. Can do without the pissing one. Any others?

Pics as well if you got em.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,031 Posts

The Wrestlewiththeplot deleted one of there videos, catch the other while you still can. I'm sure there are other links though.

·
18,013 Posts

Haha and people were like, she's not really a hoe! That's her character!
Naive maybe but having personal video's doesn't mean she is a hoe. She could have been seeing these people or anything, just because things like this exist on someone it doesn't mean they are a hoe.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts

So having fun with people automatically means = hoe? When u travel with same dudes almost 24/7 things like that are pretty much normal.

121 - 140 of 5626 Posts