Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE: What’s The Worst That Could Happen?

Basically, this is just a fed for a bit of fun. It’s not serious, and as you can tell by the title, it is basically a WWE where everything goes wrong. It’s a comedy version of WWE in other words. It will be run by myself, The Main Event and Wolf Beast (aka the bWo) and we will have both Raw and SmackDown. However the shows will not be up on set dates as it is only a bit of fun. Still, all ratings would be appreciated, although they don’t have to be serious. Both the rosters and champions are the same, with Triple H the WHC and JBL the WWE Champion.

First show will be up when we feel like it, as we will all write one show (i.e. we write a third each) :)

Btw, our other feds will still be continuing.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Nice idea. Whoever writes these shows deserves a lot of praise I think. Cant wait for the first show.

Oh, wait...I'm writing part of it, lol. ......... (The jokes in the thread will be funnier, I guarentee it.)

The Bookers World Order has three simple words..."We're taking over!!!"

(And I got Blue Meanie, because they got the other two before I could say anything. Just if you were wondering, which I'm sure you arent)

Get ready to laugh everyone...

because we are about to make fools of ourselves :p

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
Damn this sucks, Im glad this is being done, but I wish people that were actually funny were doing it instead of this three losers..

Im serious

I keed, I keed. Looking forward to it guys.

·
is better than you!
5,474 Posts
good luck guys, this should be a pretty good thread and with three of the best bookers doing stupid shows, this will get intresting

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
I've now changed my name and new banner/av to fit the appearance, trust me everyone will like these shows
Nah, Wolfy and Calum will do good, but you will bring the thread down.

Kevin Sucks.

I keed again! Get the first show up.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Raw Preview

A number one contenders match will take place right here on Raw. WWE Owner Vince McMahon has announced that there will be a Fatal Four Way Match featuring Kane, Viscera, Gene Snitsky and Batista in the Main Event of the night, claiming that it would decide a real number one contender and it would satisfy his appetite for big men.

However after Triple H complained to Vince about not main eventing, Vince decided the match would open up the broadcast and to allow Triple H to compete in the main event claiming it would give the fans something to look forward to throughout the show. His opponent is said to be an un-named legend that is set to make his return to the WWE!!!

It is also announced that this weeks Raw will be the last appearance Chris Jericho makes on the show, he was unhappy with management after finding out that Highlight Reel was going to be replaced, Fozzy will be on hand to play at the last Raw event for the first ever Undisputed Champion!

This week on Raw also marks the start of the $250,000 Raw Wife Finder, hosted by none other than Edge. Eric Bischoff has announced that the World Tag Team Champions Hurricane and Rosey will face a mystery team drawn at random. Check out Raw for this action and much more.

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
^^ lol looking good. Appetite for big men.. classic. I can already tell this looks good especially after the Rumble card you told me about. Lets go Snitsky! :p . Looking forward to it guys.

·
is better than you!
5,474 Posts
HAHA! this will be good, the $250,000 Wife Finder Contest should be great with Edge as the host! Triple H complains about the #1 Contender's and Mr. McMahon moves it to open up the show. That match as you said will really satisfy Mr.McMahon's appetites for big men matches. What a great and funny Raw this will be

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Big Cally Cool is here (btw, its Cally cus my name is Calum)

Glad to see theres so much interest in this, it should be fun!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
****WARNING!!****

Just to let everyone know, these shows may be slightly racist in some peoples opinions, and may not be acceptable in some people's eyes. So if you don't like it, go cry to your mommy.

bWo 4 Life, WE OWN YOU!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
This could be either so good it is very good, or so bad that it ends up being good. Looking forward to this thread, but make sure that it is very funny.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts