Wrestling Forum banner

WWE-WCW-TNA

1382 Views 26 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  New School Fire
This will be a Be-the-Booker that will start with Vince McMahon buying out TNA and using all of their big stars. Vince also brought back some of the old WCW stars. The new stars will be split up into Smackdown! and Raw. Vince removed the Women’s title from Raw and replaced it with the television championship. He removed the Cruiserweight title from Smackdown! and replaced it with the X-Division title. All of the titles were awarded before RAW April 1st,2006 and Smackdown! April 5th, 2006. I know that the dates aren’t right but I wanted to start on April 1st so that it would be easier. There will be 12 total pay-per-views, and they will all be cross-brand. I made it so that Raw would have most of the Legendary people like Rock and Stone Cold and I made it so that Smackdown! will have all the new stars like MNM and the Mexicools. The Pay-Per-Views will be…

TNA Lockdown!- April 28th
WWE Judgment Day- May 26th
WCW Bash at the Beach- June 30th
TNA No Surrender- July 28th
WWE Summerslam- August 25th
TNA UnBreakable- September 29th
WCW Halloween Havoc- October 27th
WWE Survivor Series- November 24th
TNA Turning Point- December 29th
WCW World War III- January 26th
WCW Souled Out- February 23rd
WWE Wrestlemania 23- March 31st

RAW

GM- Eric Bischoff
Ring Announcer- Lillian Garcia
Commentators- JR and Jerry Lawler
Interviewers- Maria and Todd Grisham

Champions
WCW World Heavyweight Champion- Triple H
Intercontinental Champion- Randy Orton
WCW Television Champion- Chris Jericho
World Tag Team Champions- AMW (Chris Harris and James Storm)

Roster
Abyss w/ Jaymes Mitchell
Batista
Bret Hart
Chris Benoit
Chris Harris
Chris Jericho
Chris Masters
Christian
DDP
Edge
Goldberg
Hollywood Hulk Hogan
James Storm
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Kane
Kevin Nash
Mankind
Matt Hardy
“The Alpha Male” Monty Brown
Randy Orton
Raven
Ric Flair
Sabu
Scott Hall
Shawn Michaels
Sting
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
Triple H

Stables
N.W.O- Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Hollywood Hulk Hogan
America’s Most Wanted (AMW)- Chris Harris and James Storm
E & C- Edge and Christian
Hardy Boyz - Jeff and Matt Hardy
Evolution- Triple H, Ric Flair, Batista and Randy Orton

SD!

GM- Teddy Long
Ring Announcer- Tony Chimel
Commentators- Tazz and Michael Cole
Interviewers- Josh Matthews

Champions
WWE Champion
- Kurt Angle
US Champion- Big Show
TNA X Division Champion- AJ Styles
WWE Tag Team Champions- World’s Greatest Tag Team (Haas and Benjamin)

Roster
AJ Styles
Big Show
Boogeyman
Booker T
Brock Lesnar
Bubba Ray Dudley
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guererro
Devon Dudley
JBL
Joey Mercury
John Cena
Johnny Nirto
Juventud
Ken Kennedy
Kurt Angle
Lashley
Melina
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Pscicosis
Rey Mysterio
Rhino
Rob Van Dam
Samoa Joe
Shelton Benjamin
Super Crazy
Undertaker

Stables
MNM- Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Melina
Dudley Boyz- Bubba Ray Dudley and Devon Dudley
The Cabinet- JBL and Orlando Jordan
The Mexicools- Juventud, Super Crazy and Pscicosis
World’s Greatest Tag Team- Haas and Benjamin
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· This ... is not meth...
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
RAW: Chicago, IL
April 1st, 2006

The show starts with a video of Vince McMahon buying out TNA and telling the fans that the entire WWE is about to change and that everyone should be in for a very wild ride.

The opening music, video and pyro go off.

JR: Welcome everyone to Monday Night RAW, we are live here from Chicago, IL. Last week, we learned off Vince McMahon’s huge purchase.

King: Of course JR, everyone now knows that Vince McMahon has bought out Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling and he has signed some of TNA’s best wrestlers.

JR: Of course King and we also don’t know who from TNA is going to which show, Smackdown! or RAW.

King: That’s right JR, we don’t know if we will have AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett or Rhino. I can’t wait to see whom we get.

JR: We could also have the American Most Wanted or Samoa Joe. We have also learned just today that Vince McMahon has also signed some of WCW’s old superstars.

King: Are you serious JR, did he really do that?

JR: That is right King, we could have Goldberg, Kevin Nash, or Scott Hall back on RAW. We could even have someone who we thought we be gone from the WWE forever, Bret “the Hitman” Hart.

King: Wow, Bret Hart! I can’t believe that he would ever be on WWE televison again after the Montreal Incident.

JR: We don’t know what show Bret will be on, but I am just so happy to see Bret in the WWE.

King: We also have learned that Vince has brought back some WCW and TNA titles and he has awarded wrestlers titles.

JR: I don’t really agree with that because I think that the wrestlers should have wrestled for the titles but Vince is the boss and I am not.

“Line in the Sand” hits and out comes the new WCW World Heavyweight Champion Triple H along with the rest of Evolution, Batista, Ric Flair and Randy Orton.
Triple H: I know that you all think that I don’t deserve this title that Mr. McMahon just gave to me.

Boos from the crowd

Triple H: You can boo but I am still going to be the WCW World Heavyweight Champion. You see in this business, you are either main event material or you aren’t. Now I am main event material and that is why I am the WCW World Heavyweight Champion! I have been carrying this business for as long as I can remember so I deserve this title because I am that damn good!

Boos from the crowd

Triple H: Now I know that you all want to hate for that but the thing is, I am the reason that you all are here, I put the butts in the seat.

Boos from the crowd and some “Triple H sucks” chants start

Triple H: You all think that I suck, huh? I don’t suck because Vince McMahon wouldn’t have someone who sucks represent his company like he has me represent. I am the only diamond in this business! All of you fans know it! Everyone in Evolution knows it! Vince McMahon knows it! And all of the wrestlers in the back kno—

“Goldberg March” hits and Goldberg is shown backstage on his way to the ring.

JR: My God King! Goldberg he is back on RAW! He must be one of the old WCW stars that Mr. McMahon must have brought back!

“Goldberg” chants start as Goldberg’s pyro goes off and Goldberg makes hit way to the ring in his leather, Harley Davidson jacket.

Triple H: Well look who it is, out of retirement, one of the biggest wash-ups in the history of this business, Bill Goldberg!

Boos from the crowd again and Goldberg has disgusted look on his face.

Triple H: Well Bill, what happened? Did your car show go into the ground? Did you feel that you had to come back again so that you could try to take this title from me? Is that what you are here—

Goldberg rips the mic out of Triple H’s hand

Goldberg: The reason that I came back Triple H, was that I couldn’t stand to see someone who wasn’t even in WCW, hold the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. You see I also couldn’t see someone who I beat for the Title be awarded it instead of me.

Cheers from the crowd and the “Goldberg” chants start again

Triple H: How many times have you won the World Heavyweight Title? Twice? Yeah, you had your little winning streak in WCW against the people there like David Arquette. I am... sing it Nature Boy!

Ric: 11-time! World Heavyweight Champion. The best in the business, the leader of Evolution, the greatest thing to happen to the company!

Triple H: I’ll tell you what Goldberg, you want a World Heavyweight Title match, you’re on! Tonight you are going to face the Animal, Batista in a no-disqualification match. You win, you get me at Lockdown!, you lose, you will never challenge for this title ever!

Goldberg: Triple H, you’re on! That seems fair to me.

“I’m Back” hits and Eric Bischoff is on the ramp.

Eric: Triple H, you have made a match for tonight and I will make it happen, under one condition. You said that it should be fair, so Evolution is banned from ring-side!

Triple is has a very angry look on his face as Bischoff and Goldberg leave.

-Commercial-

JR: I can’t believe what just happened King. Tonight it will be Batista vs. the returning Bill Goldberg. If Goldberg wins, then he gets to face Triple H for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship at TNA Lockdown!, but if Goldberg loses, then Goldberg never gets a WCW World Heavyweight Title shot as long as Triple H is the champion.

King: I know JR, it’s huge! What I couldn’t believe, is that Eric Bischoff barred Evolution from ringside! Just when Triple H thought that he had Goldberg in an unwinnable situation, Eric Bischoff leveled the playing field.

Match #1:
Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock

This match was easily main event material. It was a hard fought match with a ton of near falls. The match ending was very exciting. Hogan reversed the Rock’s punches and hit a few hard rights of his own. He whips the Rock into the ropes, looks to hit the big boot, but the Rock ducked and Hogan kicked the referee. After Hogan looked at the referee, he tuned around right into a Rock Bottom. The Rock covered but there was no referee to make the count. The Rock was looking to hit the People’s Elbow but all of the sudden, DDP comes in the ring and hits the Rock with the Diamond Cutter. DDP revives the ref and Hogan hits the leg drop and covers for the win.

Winner- Hollywood Hulk Hogan

After the match, Hogan went outside out the ring and grabbed a mic from Lillian Garcia.

Hogan: Hulk Hogan is back in the WWE brother!

Big pop from the crowd

Hogan: But now I am not going to be the same red and yellow, Hulkamania, watcha-gonna-do Brother! Hulk Hogan that you all love. I am going back to the WCW Hollywood Hulk Hogan that turned heel at the Bash at the Beach 1996.

Hogan then went under the ring and got an N.W.O. shirt and a black bandana and put them on.

Hogan: And also, now that I am back, I have decided to bring back two major parts of the N.W.O. my brothers, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall!

The N.W.O. music hits and out come Kevin Nash and Scott Hall.

JR: My God King we have just learned that Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Hulk Hogan are all back in the WWE and they seem to have reformed their famous faction, the N.W.O.

King: The N.W.O. was huge in WCW and I am very, very interested to see how they do in the WWE.

Hogan: That is right everyone, the N.W.O. is back and we are going to dominate just like we did in WCW.

Nash: That’s right Hollywood, we are back and Hall and I are going to go get the World Tag Team Championships from America’s Most Wanted!

Hall: We are back and we want those punks at Lockdown! and we want those titles

Hogan: And you guys are going to get them, but now I would love to introduce a brand new member of the N.W.O. Diamond Dallas Page, DDP!!!

DDP’s music hits and he makes his way back to the ring to a ton of boos

DDP: I know that you all are mad that I am in the rebirth of the greatest faction in the history of professional wrestling!

The crowd boos him even more
DDP: But that is why I am back, I want to be a part of this great group and we WILL dominate!

N.W.O.’s music hits and they leave the ring.

-Commercial-

The Rock is shown entering Eric Bischoff’s office

Rock: Didn’t you see what happened out there Eric?! You can’t let DDP do that to the Rock! I am the Rock! I am the most electrifying man in sports entertainment! And I didn’t come back to the WWE just to get screwed out of my first match back!

Eric: Do you think I’m blind? Of course I was what happened out there!

Rock: What are you going to do about it Eric?

Eric: I think that the real question is, what are you going to do about it Rock?

Rock: I’ll tell you what I am going to do about it. I want DDP and Hollywood Hulk Hogan in a handicap match at Lockdown!!

Eric: Now I can’t give you that match Rock.

Rock: Why not Eric, you said that I should do something about it, and that is what I am trying to do! It doesn’t help that you are holding me back!

Eric: I will tell you what I am going to do though. At Lockdown! you are going to get a match against Hogan and DDP.

Rock: That is more like it Eric!

Eric: However, that match will be a tag team match. You and a partner of your choosing against DDP and Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

Rock: That is great. And can this partner be anyone of my choosing?

Eric: Anyone that you want Rock.

Rock: Great, I know exactly who I am going to pick. See ya later Eric!

Eric: Wait, I have to know who your partner is!

-Commercial-

Match #2: Intercontinental Title Match
Randy Orton (C) vs. Chris Masters

This was a pretty good match and had a good ending. Masters hit Orton with a back breaker and he covered but only got a two count. He tried to apply the Masterlock but Orton reversed it into an RKO. 1… 2… 3!!!

Winner and still Intercontinental Champion- Randy Orton

After the match, Orton grabbed a mic.

Orton: Wow! That was just way to easy! When Vince McMahon gave me the Intercontinental title, I knew that I would be the greatest Champion in history and that looks like it is going to happen. I know that I am an amazing wrestler and now you all know it! I am the legend killer and soon I will be a legend! Now I challenge anyone in the back who thinks that they can take this titl----

“Have a nice day” hits and out comes… MANKIND!!!

JR: Mankind is back King! He must have been one of the old WWE superstars that Vince McMahon has convinced to come back!

King: Now we have this freak Mankind back on RAW. I have hated Mankind because he is just a huge weirdo!

JR: How can you say that King, Mankind is a legend! He is a former WWE Champion for God’s sake!

King: Anyone can win a title when they just freak out their opponent!

Mankind: So it looks like I am standing face to face with a familiar foe. It looks like I am looking at the Legend Killer Randy Orton! The Intercontinental Champion!

Randy: That is right, I am the Intercontinental Champion and it is going to stay that way!

Mankind:
Now you must feel proud to be handed that belt.
Now you must have thought about how I felt.
I was thinking, hey I might be getting a little old.
But I can still get that title which you hold.
You think that you are the best wrestler in town?
How about you face me, at TNA Lockdown!?
But now Randy, there is just one catch.
Just like at Backlash, it is going to be a hardcore match!
Bang! Bang! Have nice day!

“Have a nice day” hits and Mankind rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp.

-Commercial-

Match #3: Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match
Jeff and Matt Hardy vs. Edge and Christian

This match was amazing and everyone in the match was busted open at one point. The match really reached its climax when Edge set up a table in the corner, whipped Matt onto the table and Edge speared Matt through the table. Edge covered but Jeff Hardy broke the pin up. Jeff went outside the ring and got a ladder and hit Christian with it. Jeff went back outside the ring and got a table. Matt whipped Edge over the top rope and began to beat him up outside the ring. Jeff hit the twist of fate on Christian and but never covered. Jeff picked up Christian and put him on top of the table and goes up the ladder. Jeff jumps off the ladder and hits the 450 splash through the table for the pinfall.

Winners- Jeff and Matt Hardy

We cut backstage to Kevin Nash and Scott Hall in Bischoff’s office

Eric: So you two want a World Tag Team title match against America’s Most Wanted tonight?

Kevin: That’s right Eric, I think that we deserve it!

Eric: Deserve it? You two have been back in the WWE for all of half an hour!

Scott: Eric, we are legends! You saw what we did while we were in WCW, we revolutionized your business!

Eric: You have a very good point Scott. I’ll tell you what I am going to do. Next week on Raw it is going to be Nash and Hall vs. AMW!

Nash: Great, that is all that we wanted.

Eric: Now you didn’t let me finish. Next week’s match will not be for the World Tag Team titles.

Nash and Hall: What!!!!

Eric: If you two win the match next week, then you will get America’s Most Wanted at Lockdown! for the World Tag Team titles!

Nash: That sounds fair Eric, thank you

Nash and Hall leave Bischoff’s office

-Commercial-

Main Event: No Disqualification Match
Batista vs. Goldberg

This match was just what would be expected from two men with the size of Goldberg and Batista. Batista hit a ton of high impact moves but Goldberg did not seem to have any ring rust. Batista looked like he had the match within reach when he nailed Goldberg over the head with a steel chair but Goldberg still kicked out of the pin. Batista whipped Goldberg into the ropes and hit a spinebuster. Batista covered but Goldberg got his foot on the rope. Batista went outside the ring and looked to hit Goldberg with the chair again but Goldberg ducked and Batista went into the ropes. When Batista turned around, Goldberg nailed him with a huge spear. Goldberg lifted Batista to his feet and hit the Jackhammer. Goldberg covered and got the pinfall.

Winner- Goldberg

JR: Goldberg did it King! Goldberg beat Batista and now Goldberg gets to face Triple H at Lockdown! for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship!

King: I had my doubt about Goldberg winning this match but he proved me wrong and he deserves a World Title match.

JR: I thought that he deserved it without having a match but I guess that he just proved to everyone else how good he really is.

Goldberg is celebrating when “Line in the Sand” hits and Evolution is on top of the ramp and Triple H has a mic in his hand.

Triple H: Wow Goldberg, that was impressive! Now how about you turn around!

Goldberg turns around and Batista nails him with the steel chair. Triple H and Evolution are now sprinting to the ring. Batista nails Goldberg with the Batista Bomb and Orton Hits him with the RKO. Just as Goldberg is getting to hit feet Flair goes behind him and nails a low blow. Triple H is back in the ring with a mic and a sledgehammer.

Triple H: Goldberg! You have a shot at my Title at Lockdown! But I am going to make it a goal that you will not be at Lockdown! at 100%!!!

Triple H puts hit title down and nails Goldberg in the head with the sledgehammer. Goldberg is busted open and Triple H hits the Pedigree on the World Title Belt. All of Evolution have their hands raised in the middle of the ring.

End of show

5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WWE-TNA-WCW Pay-per-views

TNA Lockdown! April 28th (So far)
RAW
WCW World Heavyweight Championship- Triple H (C) vs. Goldberg
Intercontinental Championship- Hardcore Match: Randy Orton (C) vs. Mankind
Hollywood Hulk Hogan and DDP vs. The Rock and ???

Smackdown!
No Matches announced yet.

Smackdown! should be up by Friday

· Registered
3,417 Posts
wow! great show. i really liked the evolution-goldberg fued (even though i dont like goldberg). the end was great! there a few misspellings and puncuations problems.. but who cares? not me***
well keep up the good work. hope to read the next show

PS. my BTB is up as well (see signature)

· Registered
190 Posts
what a brilliant idea to bring together the three biggest companies of all time. raw was a great first show, but it seemed a bit short. also no scsa, jericho, benoit, bret or hbk. but lockdown looks like a good ppv already. looking forward to smackdown! but wheres christopher daniels and petey williams for the x-division??

5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx for the feedback. To come_back_Y2J, some of the wrestlers that you are talking about (SCSA, Y2J, HBK, Bret) will be in later. I don't know when I will make Bret "Return" but it will happen. HBK will be on the show but probably will not fued leading up to Lockdown! because of the small amout of matches for each brand. SCSA and Y2J will be in a Lockdown! feud but I don't want to say anymore because it will ruin a few suprises.

5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Smackdown! 4/5/06 Preview

The WWE rolls into Green Bay, Wisconsin for the first Smackdown! after Wrestlemania 22. What will be the fallout from the biggest pay-per-view of the WWE? Find out on Friday Night Smackdown!

Bobby Lashley will have his first shot at a major title since he joined the WWE. However, this will be no small task, as he will go one-on-one for the United States Title with the Big Show. What will happen when these two huge human beings face off for the first time?

We will also have a fatal-four-way tag team elimination match, with the winners getting a shot at the WWE Tag Team Titles at TNA Lockdown! MNM, The Mexicools, the Dudley Boyz and The Cabinet JBL and Orlando Jordan will all battle for a chance to face the World’s Greatest Tag Team for the titles.

We will also find out what Kurt Angle has to say after Vince McMahon awarded him the WWE Championship. What will all of the other superstars say in response to this bold move by Mr. McMahon?

· Registered
5,780 Posts
Sorry i did not review your raw, i am really busy writing my own ppv.

Anyways nice smackdown preview, looking forward to the United States Championship title match, I hope Lashley wins it. I am also looking forward to the 4 way tag team match it looks to be good.

I will try to get a review up for that one.

5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry that it has taken me so long to write the Smackdown! show, I have been working on a lot of homework the last couple of Days so the Smackdown! should be up Wednesday at the latest

5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Smackdown!: Green Bay, Wisconsin
April 5th, 2006

The show starts with a video of Vince McMahon buying out TNA and telling the fans that the entire WWE is about to change and that everyone should be in for a very wild ride.

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to TV that is changing Friday nights!! We are here in Green Bay, Wisconsin for the first Smackdown! after Wrestlemania!

Tazz: That’s right Cole. We have all heard the news before RAW that Vince McMahon has bought out Total Non-Stop Action wrestling and is going to use some of their superstars!

Cole: We will also see some of the old WCW Superstars come back to the WWE Tazz!

Tazz: That’s right, on RAW we saw the return of five huge old WCW stars! DDP, Goldberg, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Hollywood Hulk Hogan all returned to RAW Monday!

Cole: We also saw the return of old WWE Stars such as Jeff Hardy and the Rock! I can’t wait to see who will come back to Smackdown! tonight.

Tazz: It could be anyone Cole! Vince McMahon is a great negotiator and he could have gotten just about anyone back into the WWE!

Cole: What I am not very happy about is the fact that Vince McMahon just gave out titles to superstars who didn’t do anything to deserve them.

Tazz: What are you talking about Cole? You don’t even know whom the titles were given to so how can you say they don’t deserve them?

Cole: I just think superstars should have wrestled to win the titles instead of just getting them handed to them! The whole thing---

“Medal” hits and out comes Kurt Angle. Angle is walking out with the WWE Title around his waist and the crowd is not happy

Kurt Angle: You say that I suck? Well it looks like Mr. McMahon sees otherwise seeing as he gave me the WWE Title! Quite frankly I deserve this title more than anyone in that locker room.

Boos from the crowd

Kurt Angle: You can boo all that you want and I will still have this title around my waist! I have done more than anyone else has for this business and I am the best- HANDS DOWN!!

Boos from the crowd

Kurt Angle: The longer that it takes for you to realize that I am the best, the longer I am going to remind you. I am the only Olympic gold medallist in WWE History! I am now a five time WWE Champion! I won that gold medal with a broken freakin’ neck! I demand respect from you!

Boos from the crowd

Kurt Angle: You people come to out to watch wrestling, you want to see great matches! I am the best wrestler today and I give 110% every single time I am out there! I do my best and still you people boo me and say that I suck! I don’t have to take this and I don’t give a damn what you people say about me! This title was given to me because Mr. McMahon knew that I was going to win it eventually so he just gave it right to me! I am better than anyone else in that locker---

The Gong hits and echoes throughout the arena! The ring is beginning to fill with blue smoke and the Undertaker is on the top of the ramp, and then he makes his way into the ring. Kurt Angle has a shocked look on his face.

Kurt Angle: Whoa, whoa, whoa! When I said that I was better than anyone else in that locker room, you know that I meant everyone except for you.

Undertaker makes his way towards Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle: Hold on, hold on! Now I don’t want any---

Undertaker rips the microphone out of Kurt’s hand. Kurt then walks toward the corner and gets another microphone.

Undertaker: Kurt, I came out here because I heard what you said to these fans, the fans that made you the superstar that you are today. You said that you don’t know why they hate you. It’s because you hate them! I am out here so that I can shut your little mouth… PUNK! Then I am going to take that WWE Title from you because you don’t deserve it.

Kurt Angle then gets face-to-face with Undertaker.

Kurt Angle: You are never going to take anything away from me!

Kurt Angle then slaps Undertaker right across the face and Undertaker doesn’t look happy. “You Know it’s the MacMillant” hits and out comes the GM, Teddy Long.

Teddy: Now hold on one-minute playas! Now if you two want to settle something, then I got no problem with it, but you are going to settle it in the ring. Tonight, right here in Green Bay, Wisconsin! It will be Kurt Angle one-on-one with The Undertaker! And it will be for the WWE Championship!

Kurt Angle has a shocked look on his face as Teddy Long heads to the back.

-Commercial-

Cole: Wow Tazz! Can you believe that tonight we are going to see Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker for the WWE Title! Kurt Angle just got that title and I have a feeling that it is going to be a very short title reign for someone that I donn’t think even deserved the title in the first place.

Tazz: Hold on a minute girl-pants. Now Kurt Angle is an amazing wrestler and I think that he is going to have an amazing match with the Undertaker. However, I also think that it is going to be very hard for Kurt to win this one.

Match #1: United States Championship Match
Big Show (c) vs. Bobby Lashley

This match was exactly as people would expect from superstars the size of these two men. There were many high impact moves and many near falls. Big Show got most of the near falls and became very frustrated as the match dragged on. The match ended when Big Show hit Lashley with the Final Cut and made the cover but Lashley got a foot on the bottom rope. Big Show then picked up Lashley and looks to hit the chokeslam but Lashley kicked him in the knee and hit a big clothesline. Lashley put the Big Show on his feet and went off the ropes looking to hit another clothesline but Big Show ducked and grabbed Lashley by the throat. Big Show then hit the chokeslam and covered but Lashley somehow got the shoulder up! Big Show got up and yelled at the referee. When the Big Show turned around, Lashley kicked him in the gut and somehow hit the Dominator. Lashley covered and got the three count.

Winner and NEW US Champion- Bobby Lashley

Lashley is in the ring celebrating with his US title and the Big Show looks irate.

-Commercial-

We cut to a scene of Rey Mysterio in Teddy Long’s office.

Rey: Yo Teddy! Great idea on bringing the X-Title and A.J. Styles into the WWE. I think that it is really going to boost the ratings for TV that is changing Friday Nights.

Teddy: Thank you very much Rey, but I have a very important issue to discuss to with you.

Rey: Well then lay it on me Teddy.

Teddy: Well since you brought up the X-Title, I think that you should get the first shot at A.J. Styles.

Rey: That is awesome Teddy, I know how great of a wrestler he is and I can’t wait to—

Mr. Kennedy then enters Teddy’s Office

Kennedy: Did I just hear you right Teddy? Did you just give Rey a shot at the X-Title? Now I am mad enough that I wasn’t awarded the X-Title right away, but now I don’t even get the first shot. Now, you know that the number 1 contender should be Mr. KENNNEDDDY…… KKEEENNNNNNNEEEDDDDDDYYYYY!!!

Rey: You think that you deserve a shot. Well I will prove that you don’t.

Kennedy: Bring it on little man!

Teddy: You guys want a match, you got one! Tonight, it will be Rey Mysterio vs. Mr. Kennedy with the winner facing A.J. Styles for the X-Title at TNA Lockdown!

-Commercial-

Match #2: Fatal Four Way Tag Team elimination match (Winner gets a WWE Tag Title Match at Lockdown!)
MNM vs. JBL and Orlando Jordan vs. Mexicools vs. Dudley Boyz

The rules of this match were that were two members of two of the teams started out and you could make a tag to any of the members of the opposing teams. Your team is eliminated when one of the members of your team gets pinned, made to submit, disqualified, or counted out. JBL and Orlando Jordan were eliminated first when JBL looked to hit the Clothesline from Hell on Super Crazy but Super Crazy ducked and Psicosis took JBL out with a dropkick. Super Crazy then went to the top rope and hit the moonsault and covered. Orlando tried to break the pin but Psciosis hit him with a dropkick while Super Crazy got the pinfall. The referee got knocked out by a clothesline from Devon and the Dudley Boyz were eliminated when Bubba tried to hit Mercury with the Bubba Cutter but, Mercury pushed him away right into the ropes and Melina grabbed Bubba and hung him up on the rope. Bubba then turned around and walked right into the Snapshot. Nitro took out Devon with a low blow and revived the ref while Mercury covered Bubba and got the pinfall. The Mexicools were eliminated last when Nitro hit a Super Kick on Super Crazy and Mercury hit a DDT on Psicosis. Nitro covered Super Crazy but Super Crazy got a foot on the bottom rope. Nitro attempted to hit a clothesline on Super Crazy but Super Crazy ducked out of the way. Super Crazy then tried to hit a clothesline but Nitro ducked and went behind Super Crazy and rolled him up. Nitro got the pinfall because Melina pulled his feet and Nitro used the ropes for leverage.

Winners- MNM (will face World’s Greatest Tag Team at TNA Lockdown! for the WWE Tag Team Titles)

-Commercial-

Kurt Angle is shown talking with Teddy Long in the GM’s office.

Teddy: What can I do for you Kurt?

Kurt Angle: I think that you know just why I am here Teddy! You put me in a match tonight against that psycho, The Undertaker! Why would you make a match like that tonight Teddy? I mean I have had what, like 45 minutes since you announced the match to prepare for what will probably be the toughest match versus the toughest opponent of my career.

Teddy: I don’t see your point Kurt. I mean, you and the Undertaker are both magnificent wrestlers, and he hasn’t had any more time to prepare for the match than you have.

Kurt Angle: You’re right Teddy, we are both great wrestlers.

Teddy: I’m glad that you agree with me Kurt.

Kurt Angle: And since we are both such great wrestlers, we should have this match be something special.

Teddy: I agree.

Kurt Angle: That’s why I think that you should call off the match for tonight and make it at a Pay-Per-View. These people don’t deserve to see a title match here tonight. Just imagine this Teddy: Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker for the WWE Championship, April 28th at TNA Lockdown!

Teddy: Now you see Kurt that is where I disagree with you. I think that these fans deserve to see that match here tonight! So you better get ready, because the match is still on!

Kurt Angle looks extremely mad and is about to leave the office.

Teddy: And I forgot to tell you one more thing Kurt. If you decide to get counted out or disqualified, then you will forfeit your WWE Title to the Undertaker tonight!

-Commercial-

Match #3:
Carlito vs. Rhyno

This match wasn’t very long because Rhyno dominated throughout most of it. Rhyno looked poised to win when he was up looking to hit Carlito with the Gore. When Rhyno ran, Carlito moved out of the way and Rhyno gored the ref. All of the sudden, Jeff Jarrett came out of the crowd and nailed Rhyno with a steel chair. He then set the chair down on the ground, put Rhyno on his feet, and hit the Stroke on the chair. He then revived the ref and Carlito made the cover and got the pinfall.

Winner- Carlito

After the match, Jeff Jarrett went out and grabbed a microphone from Tony Chimmel.

Jeff Jarrett: Guess who has just been signed by the WWE! Me!

Boos from the crowd

Jeff Jarrett: Oh please don’t boo me because I really care what you all think! Well, not really. The real reason that I am here is because I wanted to go to a company that wasn’t always trying to screw me out of all my matches.

Boos from the crowd

Jeff Jarrett: I came to this company for a shot. Sure, I know that you are saying that I have had a ton of shots when I was in TNA, and I was their greatest superstar.

Boos from the crowd

Jeff Jarrett: Yeah I was the great champion is TNA but lets face it, the management was always trying to screw me over and you all know it. I came here to prove that I am better than anyone in the locker room. I am better than Kurt Angle, John Cena, Big Show, and the Undertaker. I could beat anyone of them in this ring, 1-2-3. I could definitely beat this man that I just hit with the chair, Rhyno. This is just the beginning of—

“ You know it’s the MacMillant” hits and out comes the GM Teddy Long”

Teddy: Now hold on a minute Jeff. Now this is not like TNA, you can’t just get whatever match you want because your dad is the boss of the company. You have to earn it! But I will put you on the first Pay-per-view TNA Lockdown! You will face Rhyno and I am going to let Rhyno choose the stipulation for the match.

Jeff Jarrett doesn’t look happy but Teddy does.

-Commercial-

Match #4: Winner gets a shot at the X-Title versus A.J. Styles at TNA Lockdown!
Rey Mysterio vs. Ken Kennedy

This match was filled with many technical moves from Kennedy and, many high-flying moves from Rey Mysterio. The match ended when Kennedy hit a huge backbreaker, covered, but only got a two count. Kennedy picks up Rey and whips him into the corner. Kennedy puts Rey on top of the turnbuckle and looks to hit the diving Kenton Bomb, but Rey reverses it into a huge hurracrana. Rey covers but Kennedy got a foot on the bottom rope. Rey then picks up Kennedy and looks to hit a dropkick, but Kennedy moves out of the way. Kennedy looks to hit a running clothesline, but Rey reverses it into a drop toehold into the ropes. Rey signals for the 619 and hits it on Kennedy. Kennedy is getting to his feet and Rey looking to hit the West Coast Pop, but Kennedy grabs him in midair and hits a powerslam. Kennedy hooks the leg but Rey barely kicks out. Kennedy then lifts up Rey onto his shoulders and wants to hit a Kenton Bomb, but Rey reverses it into a victory roll and gets the three count.

Winner- Rey Mysterio (Will face A.J. Styles at TNA Lockdown! for the X-Title)

After the match Rey was celebrating when A.J. Styles’ music hit and he appeared at the top of the ramp and made his way into the ring.

A.J.: Rey, first of all, congratulations on your win, it was very impressive. Second, I know that you think I am a great wrestler and I think the same of you. I want our match for my X-Title at TNA Lockdown! to be a classic and I know that you want that also.

Rey: I do, it would be and honor to wrestle you A.J.

A.J.: I want our match to be something special. So I am proposing that at TNA Lockdown!, we have a No Hold Barred, Falls Count Anywhere Match for the X-Title.

Rey: You want that match A.J.? You’re on!

The two shake hands and they head up the ramp.

-Commercial-

We see Josh Matthews backstage with the Big Show.

Josh: Show, thank you for doing this interview with me. We saw you put on a great match for the fans tonight against Bobby Lashley. How do you—

Big Show: A great match? No match that I lose is a great match. It was a terrible match and Lashley got a fluke win.

Josh: What are your feelings on losing the US Title, the day after you got it from Mr. McMahon?

Big Show: How do you think that I feel about losing the title Josh? Do you think that I am happy about losing my title? Do you think that I just love losing?

Josh: No, it’s not that Show, it’s just—

Big Show then picks up Josh and throws him into the wall.

Big Show: This is not the last that you are going to see of me!

We are back ringside with Michael Cole and Tazz.

Cole: The Big Show didn’t look very happy about his loss to Bobby Lashley.

Tazz: And why would he be happy Cole? He lost a match and I expected him to be a little ticked off.

Cole: And what did he say; this is not the last you will see of me? What could that possibly mean?

Tazz: I don’t a clue Cole.

Cole: Anyway, coming up next is the WWE Title match that I have really been looking forward to since it was announced at the top of the show. It will be Kurt Angle defending his WWE Title against The Undertaker, and it is next.

-Commercial-

Match #5: WWE Championship Match
Kurt Angle (C) vs. The Undertaker

This match was amazing, as good as anyone expected. The match ended when Kurt Angle had the Ankle Lock on Undertaker for at least two minutes but Undertaker wouldn’t give up and eventually got to the bottom rope. Kurt Angle broke the hold and stepped on Undertaker’s chest and hit a falling elbow. He then picked up Undertaker and hit a belly-to-belly suplex but Undertaker got back up and tried to hit a clothesline on Kurt. Kurt ducked under the clothesline and went behind Undertaker and hit the Angle Slam. Kurt covered but Undertaker barely got his shoulder up. Kurt looks shocked and Undertaker sat up. Kurt tried to hit a hard right but Undertaker blocked it and hit a right hand of his own. Undertaker looks to hit a clothesline but Kurt ducks and the ref is knocked out. Undertaker grabs Kurt by the throat and wants to hit the Chokeslam but Kurt gives him a low blow. Kurt goes outside the ring and gets a chair. He comes back in and nails Undertaker in the head with it. Kurt has a cocky smile on his face but then the Undertaker sits up. He grabs Kurt by the throat again and the ref is on his feet. Undertaker has Kurt by the throat and hits the Chokeslam. He then slashes his throat and signals for the tombstone piledriver. He gets Kurt on his shoulders and in position when out of nowhere BIG SHOW comes out and knocks the Undertaker down. The ref sees this and rings the bell.

Winner- No Contest

Cole: Now we know what the Big Show meant when he said that wasn’t the last we were going to see of him. But does Kurt lose the Title? Is it a DQ?

Tazz: I honestly don’t know Cole. I mean the Big Show just cleaned house on both men. I don’t know who is disqual-

“You know it’s the MacMillant” hits and Teddy Long is on the ramp.

Teddy: Now hold on a minute playas! First of all, Kurt Angle, you are still the WWE Champion as this match ended in a no contest.

Boos from the crowd

Tazz: It looks like you got your answer Cole.

Teddy: However, Kurt, you will get your wish for a WWE Title match at a pay-per-view! On April 28th, 2006, at TNA Lockdown!, it will be Kurt Angle defending his WWE Title versus the Undertaker!

Cheers from the crowd

Teddy: Hold on now I’m not done. As I said, it will be Kurt Angle versus the Undertaker. But the Big Show will also be in this match as it will be a triple threat match for the WWE Title!! And just to make sure no one will interfere in the match, it will take place inside of a steel cage! Believe that, HOLLA!

“You know it’s the MacMillant” hits and Teddy Long is going up the ramp.

Cole: Can you believe it Tazz? A triple threat steel cage match for the WWE Title at TNA Lockdown!

Tazz: That is definitely ginormous but I gotta say that Kurt Angle’s chances of retaining are not very good.

Kurt Angle is irate in the middle of the ring.

End of Show

5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is the Lockdown! card so far
TNA Lockdown! April 28th (So far)
RAW

Smackdown!
Rhyno vs. Jeff Jarrett (Rhyno gets to choose the stipulation)
WWE Tag Team Championships- World’s Greatest Tag Team (C) vs. MNM
X-Title- No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere match: A.J. Styles (C) vs. Rey Mysterio
WWE Championship- Triple Threat Steel Cage Match: Kurt Angle (C) v.s Undertaker vs. Big Show

· Registered
5,780 Posts
Smackdown Review

Very nice opening promo with Angle, you played him in character very well, And I am very happy to see Taker want a piece of Angle looking forward to their match.

Big Show (c) vs. Bobby Lashley - Nice match here glad to see you give Lashley a push, good to see him win it.

Nice promo in the back, looking forward to Rey and Kennedy's match.

MNM vs. JBL and Orlando Jordan vs. Mexicools vs. Dudley Boyz - I was rooting for the Mexicools in this one but i guess its okay to see MNM get a push.

Nice segment in the back with Angle, you seem to make him in character very well.

Carlito vs. Rhyno - nice match between some middle card superstars here, i was going for Rhyno but having Carlito wins was okay.

Also a nice promo with Jarret, him vs. Rhyno at Lockdown should be a good match.

Rey Mysterio vs. Ken Kennedy - Very happy to see that Rey walks away with the win in this one. Rey vs. Styles should be a classic.

Also a good promo with A.J Styles looking forward to their no holds barred match at Lockdown.

Pretty good segment with Show in the back, I can see a fued starting here.

Kurt Angle (C) vs. The Undertaker - I was really hoping for a new Champion here, but i guess Taker didn't really loose either. Looking forward to Big show vs. Angle vs. Taker at Lockdown in side of a cage, I guess i was wrong about Show and Lashley.

5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Raw 4/8/06 Preview

Raw will be live from Madison Square Garden in New York City. Madison Square Garden has hosted some great WWE events and this Raw should be no different.

Last week Goldberg beat Batista to earn the right to face Triple H for the WCW World Heavyweight Title at TNA Lockdown! on April 28th. After the match Triple H made sure that Goldberg wouldn’t go into Lockdown! at one hundred percent as he assaulted Goldberg with the sledgehammer and hit the Pedigree on the world title belt. How will Goldberg respond to Evolution’s actions this Monday night?

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash think that they deserve to be the World Tag Team champions but Eric Bishoff says that they must prove it first. Hall and Nash will take on America’s Most Wanted Monday night in tag team action. If Hall and Nash win, then they get to face America’s Most Wanted at Lockdown! for the World Tag Team Titles. How will this legendary tag team perform after years apart?

Chris Jericho is back in the WWE and he is bringing the Highlight Reel back with him. Jericho promises to shake things up when he will have the Rabid Wolverine Chris Benoit on his controversial show.

Be sure to tune into RAW this Monday to see how it all unfolds!

5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RAW: New York, NY
April 8th, 2006

A video package is shown of the start of the Triple H-Goldberg rivalry. They are shown going at it in the ring. Bischoff announces the Goldberg versus Batista match. Goldberg wins the match and then Triple H assaults him with the sledgehammer and the Pedigree on the World Title belt.

JR: Welcome everyone to Monday Night RAW!! We are live here at Madison Square Garden in New York City!!

King: Madison Square Garden has been the site of many huge WWE events and I hope that tonight isn’t any different.

JR: I am sure that tonight will be just as great as all of our WWE events. But last week we saw one of the most cowardly acts in the history of this business. Triple H knows that Goldberg is going to be a very tough test at Lockdown!, so he decided to “soften” Goldberg up a little bit with a sledgehammer attack and a pedigree on the world title belt.

King: What do you mean cowardly? I think that the attack was genius! Goldberg is a great wrestler and Triple H knows that!

JR: Triple H always has to beat up his opponents up before he goes into a match with them. He is one of the dirtiest players in the game I know that for sure.

King: JR, you are just mad because Vince McMahon gave Triple H the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. You would be happy with anyone being the champion besides Triple H.

JR: You are completely wrong King! I think that—

“Break the Walls” hits before JR can finish. Chris Jericho comes out in a New York Rangers hockey jersey on and the crowd goes nuts. Jericho gets in the ring with the Highlight Reel already set up and his pyro goes off.

Jericho: RAW IS JERICHO!!!!

The crowd goes nuts

Jericho: Thank you fans so much. Man it feels great to be back in this business. I was just sitting at home, back from my Fozzy Tour of Europe and I got a call from Vince McMahon. He asked me if I wanted to come back. I gotta be honest, it was a very large amount of money. So I said sure because I know how much you fans wanted me back.

The crowd goes nuts

Jericho: I knew that when I came back I was going to me main-event material. And then last week, Bill Goldberg comes out whining about how he should get a title shot. And then he just gets it! I mean come on I am Y2J. I am main-event material and I am one of the greatest of all time! I was the first—

Chris Benoit’s music hits before Jericho can finish. The crowd goes nuts and Benoit walks down the ramp in his ring apparel. He gets in the ring and gets a microphone from Lillian Garcia.

Benoit: So it is great to see you back in the WWE Jericho!

Jericho: Thank you Benoit, it is great to be back.

Benoit: You know when I heard about you coming back I was the first who wanted to be on your show.

Jericho: Thank you again Benoit, that means a lot to me.

Benoit: Now you didn’t let me finish. When I heard that you were coming back, I thought that you had changed. But the first thing that I hear in this Highlight Reel is you just talking about yourself. You come out and talk about how you should be in the main event and get a title match right away. I had to work 18 years until I got my shot. And right here in this ring, I became the World Heavyweight Champion at WrestleMania 20!!

Big cheer from the crowd

Jericho: That is all fine and dandy Chris but, this is my show and we will have it the way that I want to. You know that I deserve a title shot and all of these people know it. I should be the first one in line, even before you.

Boos from the crowd

Jericho: You all know that I am the best! I beat the Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin in the same night to become the first undisputed champion in WWE history. When were you undisputed champion Chris?

Benoit: Well, I never won the Undisputed Champion. But tell me when you were last the World Heavyweight Champion? I was two years ago and I will do anything to get another shot!

Cheers from the crowd

Jericho: That’s it Chris! You and me right now! Let’s go!

“I’m back” hits and The GM Eric Bischoff is on the ramp with a microphone

Eric: Now you two hold it right there! We settle our differences in a match, not in some schoolyard fistfight! So since you are both so sure that you are the number one contender, you two will have a match at TNA Lockdown to settle it. This won’t be just any match. You will battle in a 30-minute ultimate submission match. Whoever has the most amount of submission victories after thirty minutes, will be the number one contender for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

I’m Back” hits and Eric Bischoff goes to the back and Jericho and Benoit are staring each other down in the ring.

-Commercial-

Match #1: If Nash and Hall win, they get a World Tag Team Title match at Lockdown
Kevin Nash and Scott Hall vs. America’s Most Wanted

This match started out with a lot of back and forth action but eventually Nash and Hall began to dominate. Nash hit Storm with a backbreaker and went for the cover but Harris broke the count. Nash tagged in Hall and Hall hit Storm with a clothesline. Hall picked up Storm and hit another huge clothesline. Hall went for a power bomb but Storm reversed it into a back body drop. He tried to hit Hall with a clothesline, but Hall ducked out of the way. Nash entered the ring and took out Storm with a big boot. Hall kicked Storm in the gut and hit a scoop slam. Hall went to the top rope but Harris pushed him off the top. Storm covered but Hall kicked out at two. Storm looked to hit a big dropkick but Hall moved out of the way. Hall kicked Storm in the gut and hit the cross power bomb. Harris tried to get to Hall but Nash took him out with a big boot. Hall covered Storm and got the three count.

Winners- Kevin Nash and Scott Hall

JR: Well there you have it King. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall didn’t show any ring rust and they just beat one of the best tag teams in the WWE. Nash and Hall get a Tag Team Title match at Lockdown and they look to be the favorites going into the Pay-per-view.

King: You’re right JR, Nash and Hall look very strong going into the match and they are my pick to be the new tag champs.

-Commercial-

Triple H is shown talking with Eric Bischoff

Triple H: Did you see what I did to Goldberg last week? I took matters into my own hands and I took Goldberg out with a sledgehammer and Pedigree. Goldberg will not be healthy going into the match with me at Lockdown. I don’t let people face me while they are at their best, I make sure they fear me.

Eric Bischoff: We all saw what you did last week Triple H, so you don’t have to tell me the whole thing all over again. Now I know that you think you kept Goldberg down last week, but he has informed me that he will be here on RAW, tonight!

Triple H: What!!??!! How is that possible? I hit him the head with a sledgehammer multiple times! I hit the Pedigree on the world title belt! How could he possibly come back from that?

Eric Bishoff: Well he did! And tonight Goldberg has given you a choice.

Triple H: And what would that be, Eric?

Eric Bischoff: You can either go one-on-one with Goldberg or, you could chose one of you fellow members of Evolution and have him face Goldberg.

Triple H: Is this a joke? Why would I want to let Goldberg get a preview of what he will see at Lockdown? I am going to have someone else face him and give me a scouting report.

Eric Bischoff: And who will be facing Goldberg tonight?

Triple H: The person who will be facing Goldberg will be none other than the Legend Killer Randy Orton.

Eric Bischoff: I see that you have made your decision Triple H.

Triple H: Damn right I have Eric.

Eric Bischoff: So I have decided that since Orton will be facing Goldberg tonight, all of Evolution will be banned from ringside. And if you or Batista or Ric Flair interfere, then Orton will automatically be disqualified.

Triple H is very mad after hearing this.

-Commercial-

Todd Grisham is backstage with Kevin Nash and Scott Hall.

Todd: Kevin and Scott, congratulations on your huge tag team win tonight against America’s Most Wanted. How do you feel going into your World Tag Team Title match at Lockdown versus America’s Most Wanted?

Kevin: How do we feel Todd? How do you think we feel? We know that what we did tonight, defeating America’s Most Wanted, we can do that again at TNA Lockdown.

Scott: Except when we win that match, we will be crowned the new World Tag Team Champions.

Todd: Wow. You guys seem pretty confident.

Kevin: And why shouldn’t we be confident Todd? We are one of the legendary tag teams in the history of this business.

Scott: We are part of the N.W.O.! We are two of the great legends of this business! We have beaten anyone that has been thrown at us and we will do the same to America’s Most Wanted.

Todd: You guys are very conceited but I think that helps you in the ring. Thank you for the interview and I wish you the best of luck in your match at Lockdown versus America’s Most Wanted.

Kevin: You’re damn right we are conceited and we will win.

Nash and Hall exit.

-Commercial-

Match #2:
Batista vs. Chris Masters

This match featured two huge powerhouses and had many high impact moves over the course of the match. Masters had many near falls but Batista wouldn’t go down. The match ended when Masters locked in the Masterlock but somehow Batista was able to power out. Masters looked amazed and then hit Batista with a shoulder knockdown, covered, but only got a two count. Masters waited for Batista to get up and ran at Batista. Batista reversed it into a huge powerslam. Batista waited for Masters to get up and looked to hit a spear. Masters moved out of the way and looked to hit a clothesline but Batista reversed it into a huge spinebuster. Batista gave the thumbs up and thumbs down and hit the Batista Bomb to get the pinfall victory.

Winner- Batista

-Commercial-

Match #3:
The Rock vs. DDP

This match had a lot of back and forth action between these two veterans. The Rock looked poised to win when Rock hit a spinebuster. Rock then locked in the sharpshooter but DDP eventually got to the ropes to break the hold. Rock looked to hit a big right hand but DDP reversed it and hit some rights of his own. DDP hit a scoop slam, covered but only got a two count. DDP picked up Rock and looked to hit the Diamond Cutter but the Rock reversed it into a mat slam. DDP got up and looked to hit a clothesline but the Rock reversed it into a huge Rock Bottom! Rock took off the elbow pad and looked to hit the People’s Elbow but Hollywood Hulk Hogan came out to the ring and hit the Rock with a steel chair, causing the disqualification.

Winner by DQ- The Rock

After the match, Hogan continued to beat the Rock down with the chair. DDP waited for the Rock to get up and then hit the Diamond Cutter. Hogan then bounced off of the ropes and hit the leg drop. Hulk and DDP finally left and the Rock was motionless in the ring.

-Commercial-

We cut backstage and Todd Grisham is with a bloodied and beaten Rock.

Todd: Rock, how long are you going to take these beatings at the hands of Hollywood Hulk Hogan and DDP?

Rock: The Rock has been beaten up quite a few times these past few weeks, but The Rock is not going to give up and Hogan and DDP are going to get theirs some day.

Todd: Also I wanted to ask you, why have you been hiding the identity of your partner for Lockdown? I mean I think that your partner could have helped you a few times over the past few weeks.

Rock: The Rock will reveal the identity of his partner for Lockdown when the Rock wants to reveal the identity of his partner for Lockdown. The Rock says that his partner will not be seen until right before the match at Lockdown. The Rock says that DDP and Hogan will not see any preview of the Rock’s partner before Lockdown.

Todd: OK Rock, I see that you will continue to take on DDP and Hogan by yourself until the Pay-Per-View April 28th.

Rock: Yes I will Todd and I got one thing to say to Hogan and DDP; you will be surprised with my partner choice. Now can you SSMMMMMELLLLLLLL what the Rock is cookin’?

-Commercial-

JR: King I am really looking forward to this next match.

King: What do you mean JR? What is so great about this next match?

JR: Well King, I have learned that the WWE has signed two huge TNA stars and they are about to debut against each other.

King: Really JR!?!? I can’t believe it! We already saw A.J. Styles, Jeff Jarrett, and Rhino all debut on Smackdown! last week. I can’t wait to see who RAW gets after Vince McMahon bought out TNA!!

Abyss’s music hits and The Monster makes his way to the ring along with Jaymes Mitchell.

King: Wow JR! Raw has acquired Abyss and Jaymes Mitchell from TNA!!

JR: Abyss is a great talent and I can’t wait to see Abyss make his way through Raw like he did in TNA.

Samoa Joes’ music hits and the young stud makes his way to the ring to a bunch of boos and a cocky smile on his face.

JR: Samoa Joe! This guy is also a great talent and he has risen through the TNA ranks faster than anyone I have ever seen!

King: Samoa Joe isn’t a great talent JR! We is an amazing talent! He never lost a match in TNA!

Match #4:
Samoa Joe vs. Abyss w/ Jaymes Mitchell

This match was amazing and both men wrestled their style of match and there were many near falls. The match ended in amazing fashion. Samoa Joe went for a clothesline but Abyss ducked out of the way and Samoa Joe went into the ropes. When he got near the ropes, Jaymes Mitchell grabbed his legs and tripped him up. The referee saw this and instead of ending the match in a disqualification, he threw Jaymes out of the match! Abyss went to argue and when he turned around, Samoa Joe went for the Brainbuster but Abyss reversed it. Abyss whipped him against the ropes and then hit the Black Hole Slam. Abyss covered but Samoa Joe somehow kicked out after two. Abyss was irate and picked up Joe again and hit a chokeslam. Abyss covered but Samoa Joe got his foot on the bottom rope. Abyss was irate and got in the referee’s face. When he turned around, Joe kicked him gut and hit a backbreaker. Abyss got back to his feet and Samoa Joe hit a few rights and kicked him in the gut again. Samoa Joe grabbed Abyss and hit the Brainbuster. Samoa Joe crawled into the cover and got the three count.

Winner- Samoa Joe

-Commercial-

JR: Wow what a great match King! If that was the kind of match that we are going to see very week from these new superstars then we are in for a wild ride!

King: You’re right JR but what I can’t wait for is TNA Lockdown on Sunday, April 28th from Miami Florida!

JR: Me neither King! We have got a great RAW lineup for the Pay-Per-View.
World Tag Team Championships- America’s Most Wanted (C) vs. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall
Ultimate Submission Match- Winner is Number One Contender for World Title- Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit.

King: That’s an amazing lineup and it should be a great night.

Match #5:
Jeff Hardy vs. Christian

This match was much better than most would have expected. Christian and Jeff both hit some highflying moves and got many near falls. The match ended when Christian was on a roll by hitting a dropkick and cross body off the top rope. Christian covered but only got a two count. Christian picked Jeff up and looked to hit a scoop slam but Jeff reversed it and got Christian in a roll up but Christian kicked out. Jeff picked Christian up again and looked to hit the Twist of Fate, but Christian pushed him off and hit Jeff with a clothesline. He picked up Jeff and took him out with another clothesline. Jeff got right back up and looked to hit a clothesline of his own, but Christian ducked, went behind Jeff, and hit the Unprettier. Christian made the cover and got the pinfall.

Winner- Christian

-Commercial-

JR: Well King, it’s main event time. I think that we all have been waiting for this next match all night. Goldberg gave Triple H a choice, Goldberg would either take on Triple H tonight, or Triple H would chose a member of his mighty group Evolution to take his place. Triple H being the coward that he is chose Randy Orton to go one-on-one with Goldberg.

King: That wasn’t cowardly JR! I think that Triple H made a great choice by choosing a young talent like Randy Orton to take on Goldberg in his place. Why should Goldberg get a preview before Lockdown?

JR: But we have also learned that by choosing Randy Orton, Triple H and the rest of Evolution will be barred from ringside for the match. If Evolution comes out, Randy Orton will be disqualified.

King: That’s right JR. Now there is a level playing field.

JR: It should be a great match up and it is next.

-Commercial-

Match #6: Non-Title Match
Randy Orton vs. Goldberg

This match featured a lot of back and forth action but, Goldberg began to use his veteran instinct to gain the upper hand. Goldberg took down Orton with shoulder knockdown. Orton got back up and Goldberg hit him with a clothesline. Goldberg covered but only got a two count. Goldberg lifts Orton up but Orton was playing possum and hit a dropkick. Orton covered but Goldberg powered out at one. Orton hit Goldberg with an inverted backbreaker and went to the top rope. Orton was on the top but Goldberg got up and threw him off. Goldberg waited for Orton to get up and looked to hit the spear but Orton hit Goldberg with a knee to the chest. Goldberg was on the ground and Orton was motioning for him to get up. Orton looked to hit the RKO but when he went for it, Goldberg threw him down with a mat slam. Goldberg got in the corner again and this time when Orton got up, Goldberg hit a huge spear. Goldberg motioned for the Jackhammer. He picked Orton up and when he had him in the air, TRIPLE H came out and hit Goldberg in the stomach with a sledgehammer.

Winner by DQ- Goldberg

Triple H continued to beat Goldberg with the sledgehammer and Orton came in with steel chair. They both beat him down and Orton hit the RKO and Triple H hit the Pedigree.

“Dead or Alive” hits and Mankind comes out to the ring with Mr. Socko. Triple and Randy Orton both run out of the ring and Mankind helps Goldberg to his feet. Triple H and Randy Orton stare down Goldberg and Mankind.

End of Show

5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TNA Lockdown April 28th (So far)
RAW

World Tag Team Championships- America’s Most Wanted (C) vs. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall
Ultimate Submission Match- Winner is Number One Contender for World Title- Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit.

Smackdown!
Rhyno vs. Jeff Jarrett (Rhyno gets to choose the stipulation)
WWE Tag Team Championships- World’s Greatest Tag Team (C) vs. MNM
X-Title- No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere match: A.J. Styles (C) vs. Rey Mysterio
WWE Championship- Triple Threat Steel Cage Match: Kurt Angle (C) vs. Undertaker vs. Big Show

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.