Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any good Wrestling books to read? I have mick foleys The hardcore diaries, Chris jerichos around the world in spandex And Hulk hogan's book, Any others i should look out for?

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Mick Foley's first and second book. Harcore Diaries is pretty poor. His old books blow it away.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Eddie Guerrero's Cheating Death, Stealing Life. His whole life story is pretty much entombed in those pages.

·
Registered
486 Posts
If you've read Jericho's first book you should read the second one "Undisputed" its real good. Wrestlecrap's Death of WCW is good, & Shawn Michael's Heartbreak & Triumph

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yeah, its called Adam Copeland on Edge, but it only covers his childhood to 2004, so his big time moments as the Rated-R superstar is not there yet, maybe he should write another book now that he's retired.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, its called Adam Copeland on Edge, but it only covers his childhood to 2004, so his big time moments as the Rated-R superstar is not there yet, maybe he should another book now that he's retired.
He's gotta have a little free time right now?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Definitely The Death Of WCW. It gives a great insight on how WCW was run, the ratings war, the money being spent, retarded storylines, and the way WCW went under.
Sweet, I might give that one a try then, ty. I always have this satisfying, yet hair-pulling feeling when I always read how WCW collapsed.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Bret Hart's book is fantastic, and Mick Foley's first two books are very good.

Wasn't all that keen on Edge's, despite being a big fan of his. Definitely has enough material for a great second book, though.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
Edge has a book?
Yah
Yeah, its called Adam Copeland on Edge, but it only covers his childhood to 2004, so his big time moments as the Rated-R superstar is not there yet, maybe he should write another book now that he's retired.
Yes, he wrote it when he was off on his neck break so it gets his early life and the first half of his career. Still, I find it one of the most heartwarming stories I've read, made that much better because it's actually real life.
He's gotta have a little free time right now?
He's writing another one. Except that whole publishing process takes annoyingly long so it could be some time until we actually see it. The second half of his career is where all the 'juicy' stuff happens, so it could make for a more entertaining read if that's your thing.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Sweet, I might give that one a try then, ty. I always have this satisfying, yet hair-pulling feeling when I always read how WCW collapsed.
It's really great, I'd recommend it to any wrestling fan, it goes so much deeper then the Rise and Fall of WCW dvd, you can find the eBook here btw:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wwe-misc/513203-wrestling-ebooks.html

I also recently started reading Controversy Creates Cash and it's been a decent book so far (not that far into it though).

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Bret Hart's book is the best wrestling book I ever read, you can follow the link in my sig if you want to find reviews of around 30 wrestling books. That should help ypu find something good to read.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts