Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Then I hear they contacted

Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes, Sgt. Slaughter, Jim Duggan, Gene Okerlund and Jimmy Hart.

Fucking hell is it me or are these the same "legends" that they get for these specials. Contact A.E stars that we haven't seen in years and Austin/Rock. WWE could make this awesome but we get the same shitty legends every year when these "specials" happen.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes, Sgt. Slaughter, Jim Duggan, Gene Okerlund and Jimmy Hart.

Fucking hell is it me or are these the same "legends" that they get for these specials. Contact A.E stars that we haven't seen in years and Austin/Rock. WWE could make this awesome but we get the same shitty legends every year when these "specials" happen.
They have to get Rock/Austin segment in order to make this feel special.

·
Registered
124 Posts
They have to get Rock/Austin segment in order to make this feel special.
Agreed they have to have Austin at the very least.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
The Rock, via satellite or even better live, needs to be there. Video clips and archives for him won't cut it.

Steve Austin will definately be there so I wouldn't worry. Same goes for Mick Foley and could be a precursor for a debuting stars there as well.

Vince, Linda, and Stephanie will be there in some capacity for some indirect and discrete campaign for Linda.

Ric Flair is a huge maybe and Undertaker as well.

·
Banned
966 Posts

You heard?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
lol seriously? there is already a 20 page long thread for the 1000th episode of RAW.

·
Banned
407 Posts

not these fuckers again! Hot Rod is awesome but Jim Duggan and Sgt. Slaughter can stick it brother!

·
Registered
120 Posts
You heard?
I read the same report and it said that they contacted those guys and then right after that in the very same sentence it says that they have contacted many attitude era stars as well. It was from the Observer. Not sure how he could see one but not the other.

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I read the same report and it said that they contacted those guys and then right after that in the very same sentence it says that they have contacted many attitude era stars as well. It was from the Observer. Not sure how he could see one but not the other.
Thread is to say we don't need most of these guys we have seen them just a few weeks back at the Old school smackdown. THE EXACT SAME PEOPLE!!! Not just one or two of them.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
They NEED Austin, Taker, McMahon, Foley, Rock in some capacity, HBK and Edge. Hopefully they can get some people like Bret Hart, JBL etc. Any of the greats that they can possibly get

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Fuck Jim Duggen. He aint a legend, just some clown who lived long enough in the business and won the Royal Rumble when it was a pilot scheme. When I think legend I think HBK, Bret Hart, not Jimmy fucking Hart and Jim Duggen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts