Kane
Undertaker
Rey
Cm Punk

what you think?

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
TNA would get a period of marginal dominance, then get destroyed. They'd probably put HHH or Orton on the TNA side to give it 'star power', then ultimately have them betray that team and come back home. Former TNA wrestlers would then stay midcard of thereabouts until the association with the company is gone. Oh, and Sting wouldn't do it.

Realistically, thats how I see it. And that's even if TNA ever got to the size where if McMahon bought them, he'd even think its worthwhile.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
US wrestling fans don't have the mentality for such storylines to work, just look at the number of blind WWE/TNA fans in this forum or see the MNW from the 90s. If fans were like in Japan and were fans for wrestling in general and don't have a brand mentality, where it doesn't matter if you're from AJPW, NJPW or NOAH then interpromotional feuds would work very well, but that is not the case.

·
Registered
9,038 Posts
Knockouts Vs. Divas matches would be interesting. I don't think Vince will ever feel the need to buy TNA though, they are too small to worry about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.